• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jin.

• Saga

• 鼠ドル

• nicicia

Top Posters In This Topic

"You're my loveprize in Viewfinder" by Yamane Ayano is the best! Currently watching the OVA and is just loving it x>>> and comepletely starving... but it's 3:10 in the morning... I don't want to wake up to a pot belly =_=

• Like 1

Been up for around 24h now... Nezu is veeery tired~

And I miss my bed and computer D: And my collection! I wish I was at home, watching one of my DVDs - perhaps MARS again - and chilling and eating something yummy... That would be awesome.

i'm gonna say something completely random in the next 5 secs

IT'S PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!!!!

Lmao that was fun! foxy4

I prefer online in here than updating product price list from my company... :p

Such a lazy employee I'm... XDD

since I've read the manga "Wild Rock" , I can not stop thinking about it .... the story is so romantic and perfect drawings ......:leaf15:

today in the tram, again haeppen. I think the other passengers thought I'm a bit crazy, as I chuckled to me ....lol

"It's not the face, but the expressions on it.. It's not the voice, but what you say.. It's not how you look in that body, but the thing you do with it.. You are beautiful..”

- Stephenie Meyer

my new girlfriend just became a lesbian she is kind of new

so when she came over for the night she lay down with me in the bed and hug me and sleep -__-"

i know it is Romance but i am not your fucking best friend

she breathe in my neck and her legs around my body when i tell her it turns me on she Laugh

i know my love life is not your business but i need to get that out of my chest

.... Is it bad news or good news Noi6chan? -chuckle- its hard to quite follow it.

_

So bored, school is boring as always.

How so, because she hugs you? Maybe she's not ready to go further but is just huggy and cuddling and all. After all, she's your 'new' girl friend, so obviously she's slowing down >_

Or she's expecting you to do something... but what is so bad about it if she doesn't that? There are "more" things in the world for lovers, just not only 'that' so remember that.

But further I'm sorry to hear that too, since a good friend used me to be her fake girlfriend. -_- which made me pretty pissed.

• Like 1

I am scared, that those few words about my secret, I once confessed to a girl. That she would have told it to everyone, I am scared. I regret this, I am so stupid... -sigh-

Hey Jin, I must confess to you something.....give me some min...i need littel bit more time to take courage

I think I already give you allot of courage, at least its way more then my courage for my self haha... I'll give you the time.

ok...you know about yesterday we talk about the UraBoku amv...

anyway....i will just copy you the the text what i post on fb :

I must make a confession. I've never seen the anime UraBoku, I've only read some ff and also seen fanmade pics . I have recently discovered a AMV on youtube .... I was clear about WOW!!!l what a hot sex scene, I have to see this anime!!! fully in my enthusiasm I did not even read the comments on youtube. Immediately I downloaded the anime and looked clear as notthing else in my life. so now comes the donkey. the entire 24 episodes long I've been waiting for action (sex) ... and nothing happened :/. Total frustrated then I read the comments on youtube and than the shock…is a total troll fanmade!!!! I even not recognized that the scene was from sex pistols ... how I can actually be so stupid, or rather, how can i be so yaoi obsessed!!! Just thinging of SEX scenes with hot sexy guys!!!!

But now comes the most terrible part. I talked about the AMV with a friend, and we laugh about the boys/girls how they are so stupid and thing that this is the original, and downloaded the anime only bcouz this scene…. the truth is , I have not told to my friend that I’m also a part of this funny community. I feel very ashamed for this to net telling the truth :( So my dear Jin when you reading this now, I beg you to forgive me. I feel verry verry sorry for this.

To all others, ok, you dont know me, and you even not care about my thought, but I had to get rid of it.

the worst thing what a troller can happen, is to be self trolled at his stupidity!!!!dooh.

geez i feel like rabbit5rabbit6:leaf10::8yoyo31:onion7:6onion72:

Haha, if you hadn't said it was fake, I might have thought that sex scene was real also, even though I've watched the whole of UraBoku. XD

What gets me is that while I can't understand exactly what they are saying, I know it's not what is in the subs. How long before I won't be able to watch fake-subbed things anymore....

i know this feeling, when they subbed something for fun but you understand about what they are really talking. for you is just than :2yoyo4:

and about UraBoku, still feel like donkey onion13

atleast was a good anime, and even was not some sex scene to seen i enjoyed.

huh, Jin still not respond.

Jin you mad at me?

sorry if I am changeing topic but I need to rant. My stupid car broke and it is going to cost me 1100 dallor to get it fixed. the people are going to fix it will not even get started until I pay 650 dallors so they can get the part and it is used. now i have to put out the news papers with my mom and do her papers too, so that is two paper routes in one car. then we have to rush home wake up my kids so we can get them to school on time. so mad at the stupid car it makes me see red!!!!