• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jin.

• Saga

• 鼠ドル

• nicicia

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a "Oh god why" when I read my shit, and haha. I've been reading almost all introductions of the well known people here, including you. XD

After seeing Ichimaru Gin's nice looking face with open eyes.... dafuq which episode is dat? I wanna watch that one XD, THE FUCK WHICH EPISODE AM I!?

@ Saga

...dafuq.

What the h*** happen with this inet connection suddenly stopped in the middle of download!!!!rabbit11

Jin,

Gin opens his eyes when Aizen kills him. >_

And next moment when dying to glance over Kurosaki Ichigo with the words ''Ah,those eyes...you are now at the level...''

Saga

thanks.... for spoiling? I didn't wanted to know that...

I fucked my math... test...

Now... I am even gloomier... -gloomy- ...

No, I wanted to know which episode, not what happened since I already had the idea that something bad would happen but now... -sigh-

Anyway... I'll start watching Bleach on episode 250 so it might be a long time when I see that episode.

Well, I thought everyone hated spoilers, but it might be just me.

I think I have a fetish for white haired anime guys... >_

Well,thought you knew since everyone mentioned about Gin's death on the Bleach thread. Rest assured,things get awesome when that happens,it's a bit sad,but then the anime kicks asses. At least,this cheered me up when Gin,who is my fave chara,died.