Say whatever you want V

Saga

I'm never actually active on that thread, since I know its full with spoilers xD nvm that, yeah.

I understand, Gin was also my fave together with Toushiro.

Why, -sigh- I might punch my self when I am watching that episode. But now that episode doesn't matter allot, as long I can see Toushiro and Gin's smirky face again, before that episode lmao.

• Replies 991
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jin.

• Saga

• 鼠ドル

• nicicia

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah,true enough.

I cursed a lot and kicked my desk when it happened. I was about to stop watching Bleach,but when something bad ass happened,lol,I continued.

I can understand, I almost threw my laptop away when I was playing Zack from Final Fantasy VII and that I had to die to finish the game... -_- I didn't wanted to, but my potions were gone.

Haha... well don't spoil me that bad ass thing.

I did quit watching Bleach 2 years ago because I got pretty annoyed by waiting every week and having filters etc. But somehow I do regret it now, -sigh-

So... what that guy said was real, they did quit for a while, but he was talking something about Naruto and I was like: Dafuq...

Yeah, but I won't... forgive... Aizen, for killing those bishie's.... -gloomy-

. . .pissed! :Red_fox5:

all my downloaded videos were deleted!!! :cuteonion37: :8onion74: :1onion52: onion7 :6onion72:

@AWESOME~~~ LET'S! LOL

@mecayoyen If I had the powah I help you get them back herotimeplz.gif

Everyone~ G'morning~ and G'night to all~ yoyo2 zzzzzzzZZzzZzzz

Dear Credit Card,

Can you please hurry up and give me my statement. I have a problem here because people don't speak English and I'm trying to learn Arabic. I'm getting irritated every day by the fact that its hard to make people understand....

The only thing we have in common is the belief that oil is needed by the world's populace. People pray here all the time, before I can concentrate on my excel sheets, I have to stop since everyone else has to pray... :(

@ j3dmed ... i assume you are now in K.S.A or UAE

but since you said no one speak English then i guess you're in K.S.A....... then good luck my friend

• Like 1