Not proving myself..

Being myself.

Being hated.

Being rejected.

My dreary looks.

My poor intelligence.

My stupidity.

Fucking life it self.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

I told you to bloody change urself then. If ya eaint happy with urself then ask urself why and then change it!!! And f*ckin listen to when someone says ur pretty, when someone says they love you, when someone says they are happy to talk to you. neither me not chris say bloody empty words, so quit pitying urself and either change to something you are proud or accept yourself already!!!

Well, I'm afraid of silence. I can't go to sleep unless I have the tv on, or at least have some music playing next to my bed.

Another one I have is that one day I'll wake up to find that my arm is infested with holes and that I have a worm crawling around inside lying eggs in them. yoyo7 I actually had a nightmare about that once, and my fear's gotten worse over time.....Help!

Night terrors, spiders, losing someone dear to me, and not being successful in life. Also, I have agoraphobia. In terms of that, I'm so fucked up that I close all windows and doors of my room 24/7. Around people I suffocate, and at home, if there's even one opening in my room, be it a window or a door, I get paranoid and hallucinate >:c A charming story, I know!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I am terrified of "mariposa", humongous moths, worms, slugs and snails. I've seen several mariposa since they frequently come inside the house when i was little. Their wings are really pretty but I find their "body" scary. The sight of one always sends me running to my father pleading to move it to the trees outside. As for my fear of moths, it started when I accidentally stepped on one... while barefooted.

I am also afraid of fire crackers, sleep paralysis, my inclination to jump off when in high places, expectations and being loved.

I'm scared of spiders, moths and most other bugs yoyo1 I'm also afraid of heights, being lost and being left somewhere I don't know by myself >

• 4 weeks later...

I have trust issues...

...ghosts and dogs are my fears...

...and also I'm scared of the time that my mom and sis will find out that I love yaoi... they might kill me... they are both scarier than any monsters...

yoyo1 I have a lot more, despite being a male~ (how humiliating...) ...though that's the main ones for now