What things are you scared of?

Awkward Otaku.

xD

basically any fears or phobias you have.

:U

Im scared of the dark, clowns, drowning, and Paula Deen.

Yes, Paula Deen, that creepy chef lady.

:cuteonion51:

• Like 2

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Miss RED

• lukaXGAMErs

• fan_yaoi

I'm petrified by clowns,spiders,crowds, drowning and I'm scared of the dark....

>

Diseases scare me, and diseases comes from bacteria, bacteria is developed from not cleaning,

So things has to be clean! XD

Also the deepest hidden fear, : losing my sight becoming blind....

• Like 2

I'm afraid of needles (every time I see them, I feel sick and it's like I'm about to faint) and of seeing my own blood -_- It's not a problem if it just a bit but if it keeps flowing out of the wound, I'm really going to pass out. It's really annoying but there's nothing I can do about it *sighs* Oh and losing my family and friends.

• Like 1

I'm afraid of being locked inside a cell with 100 tv screens, all playing this on repeat

[video=youtube;QH2-TGUlwu4]

JK XD

I don't really know what I'm afraid of anymore. Probably a lot of stuff, but there's no use thinking about my fears unless I'm actually confronted with them. I mean, why think of the stuff that scares you when you can rather fill your mind with happy thoughts? Like sunshine, kittens...YAOI XD

• Like 1

Lolz if something I don't like or am scared of are big spiders or sharks. rabbit9

Just the thought about those big spiders which can jump is OMG unthinkable.

And just to think I would be in a water with a shark swimming toward me I would faint.

As far as phobias go, I have:

Acrophobia (Fear of Heights)

Claustrophobia (Fear of Confined Spaces)

Achluophobia (Fear of Darkness)

Batophobia (Fear of Being Close to High Buildings)

I also have a fear of murky water. If I can't see the bottom, I won't go in it.

• Like 1

Yurusumaji

I see you are quite fearless. XD XD XD

Acrophobia is the onely one, but I'm not afraid if i have space and if it not 1000m heights. and sometimes I'm afraid of myself, do anyone have the same feeling?

• Like 1

LOL, I actually love heights XD

But I hate trall buildings. Skyscapers can F*** off as far as I'm concerned. I'm afraid of being stuck in a big city.

Give me tall mountains and cliffs any day. There is nothing better than standing far up and look down over the world. XD

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

i am scared of the future... war... cockroaches... heights... and people >_

hahaha i used to be scared of clowns and anyone who wears costumes when i was little ^_^

hm... let's see.. i'm afraid of bugs (mostly spiders), horror movies and i've discovered a new fear now.. people trying to read my thoughts XD my mind is mine and not for anyone else to know~ :p

Lol I forgot about failure XDD

I'm always trying to say to myself "there's nothing to be scared of" but I'm sometimes really scared of the future...

And of whales. I don't know why but I think they are so scary O.O So big and mighty!

When I was little I was bloody scared of Santa. Christmas was horror for me :D

I have claustrophobia, agoraphobia, ichthyophobia and ornithophobia, meaning fear of closed places and when I can't escape, places with no windows etc. I'm afraid of crowdy public spaces, it's not in that level that I can't step out of my house, but I can't go to the mall, packed buses etc. I'm really scared of fish (yeah they are creepy), I won't eat it unless the head, skin and everything is taken off and there's only the meat in my plate, I always have to trouble my mother for this :p. Last I'm afraid of bird and especially chicken, it creeps the hell out of me when I see them and I see them often cause my neighbor has chicken and I live in a city for crying out loud. Next time I see an evil chicken in my yard I'm so gonna report my neighbor.

I have a kind of Claustrophobia, and a kind of Agoraphobia...and maybe Anthropophobia.

In small places its like I can't breathe, sometimes I might faint, and when I am outside I am too cautious of everyone. Lately I haven't got it too much since Music makes me calm and it makes me think of something else.

I also, don't trust people allot, thats why; Anthropophobia, but the cause is from another phobia.

I don't really have that phobia 100% but it is kinda a referring of those phobias.

Being buried alive and scorpions... I'm not scared of much else but both those things have been in my nightmares since I was a kid... especially being buried alive in a box full of scorpions...

onion7

I'm afraid of so many things,but these r the ones that scared me the most.1.- poverty(i wouldn't like someone pity me cuz I'm 2 poor),death by burning(it just seems way too painful), I' m also afraid of dogs, and pigs ( my granma used to have both. i was terrified. they almost got me in more than 1 occasion, I'm also very afraid of failure, being blind or not being able to walk. We sure have to be thankful 4 the things we do have.:hamtaro-005 (10):

Ophidiophobia (Fear of Snakes) mostly, but I would probably fit Herpetophobia better, which is the fear of reptiles in general.