What things are you scared of?

Awkward Otaku.

Let me just touch a cockroach, stare at a shit while eating or cut a chick into half, but please don't fall on my head , lizard.

• Like 1

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Miss RED

• Demonic_Cultivator

• fan_yaoi

I'm scared of spiders, butterflies and snakes. If you want to kill me, you just have to lock me in a room with these things, and I would have a heart attack. :6onion72:

Scared of rejection. Scared of ghosts. Scared of the future. (would I still be alive? successful?)

I'm scared of lots of things. D8

The ocean scares me, it’s not the sharks, not the giant squid, or the other sea creatures, or that I might drown, it’s just the vast emptiness .______.

tumblr_m4lt9xAV8P1qd4q01o1_500.jpg

People don’t get it when I say I’m scared of the ocean and not what’s in it =_=

• 3 weeks later...

*shivers* Fear i hate that word...... >

i have a phobia to spiders, sick/being sick, needles, balloons....hmm i dnt really like clowns and sometimes i have issues with heights.

not a fan of talking in public or doing anything in public, like to stay away from people if i can,always think people r judging me...sorry guys have many issues lol

think im pretty messed up n have no idea how...! *thinking* (*-*)

• Like 1

I'm kinda paranoid of the Dark >.> And spiders and bugs of any type are.... *shivers* ugggh.... going into space is something i'd never do.... (though i don't think i have to worry about that one....)

• Like 1

Clowns, spiders, drowning, burning to death, failing in life, not being able to have children, being a bad mother, drugs controlling my life, phone conversations, losing my music, selling my anime/manga, having to bury my little sister early due to drug abuse, my parents dying, fear itself, death, making friends even though I want them, getting cancer, not becoming independent- which can relate to failing in life, not being able to enjoy sex without getting drunk first, never having a good relationship with my mother...i think i'll stop there. :cuteonion50:

• Like 1

1. any kind of bugs

2. people

3. speaking trough phones even if i'm speaking with my friends

4. loneliness

5. being in crowd

6. sneezing

7. walking with spoons , knives and forks

8. walking in street with my cellphone in my hand

9. walking in street with my cellphone in my bag

10 . headache

11. shoot

12. hospital

13. head nurse

14. adults

15. kids

16. sex

17. rape

18. being kidnapped

19. Muslims

20. pregnancy

i have to think about other things ...

i will write them later

• Like 2

I'm scared of everyone that I care about leaving me.

im scared of heights.

im scared of being strangled by my clothes while im sleeping (-_-* don't make fun of me for this)

Agoraphobia.

Eremophobia.

Isolophobia.

Ill think of some more soon lol ^^

Humans should not have fear AT ALL. Laugh all you want but... you'll realize how powerful and hidden fear plays in our daily lives and we are not even aware of it!! It's good practice to get rid as many as possible!

Spiders... They are absolutely savers, they eat tiny insects to save you some trouble. They only prefer ceiling/wall/corner/tangent area if you will. Just imagine them, every day... crawling on your arms or your legs. You will get used to it.

Death... I know good things await for us. Do not fear. =D

Needle... the feeling hurts only for one second but it's for your health. Just think of how to make cupcakes. XD

But my FEAR is people but I sometimes misunderstand myself, usually I just don't know how to communicate with them so I avoid them to save time but it doesn't mean I fear them.

Mostly, it's violence in neighborhood that fears me because people sometimes have bad intentions out there, wandering around.

I don't really like insects (though I'd rather pick them up and put them outside than kill them.)

I fear drowning, large dogs, getting lost, and that's all I can really think of for now.

I guess maybe dying alone would be a fear, though I wouldn't want to hurt anyone so it would be for the best.

• Like 1

i'm afraid of spider, clown, crowds, dark deep water

i don't like insects, not afraid of them i just think they're disgusting, and i don't want to be near them

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

i have a few things i'm scared of but not to the point of having a phobia about them

i'm scared of spiders, worms,insects(i'm fine with ant-sized ones as long as it's not crawling on my body), esp. ROACHES! i can't even stand watching movies that have them in it.. i don't even like the cartoon Oggy and the Cockroaches.. (what's worse than cockroaches getting cocky? ugh)

i'm scared of having some kind of serious illness.

i'm kinda scared of dying.. coz i don't know what will happen to me or where i'll be after i die.

i'm scared of seeing the dead body of my pets and/or people i'm close with, i guess.

i'm scared of the deep waters or the deep part of any body of water(sea or ocean). i can swim but only on the swimming pool.. when i'm on the beach, i only swim in the shallow parts because of thoughts of sharks, piranhas and the likes.. not knowing what's under you when you're swimming (even with the goggles on) really scares the crap out of me.

i'm scared of getting on a boat or a small ship, too. for the same reasons as above.

that's all i could think of.. for now.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I'm scared of people shouting in an angry sense even if it isn't aimed at me I will either freeze stiff or cry it really freaks me out but if it just shouting in a joking sense or calling some one over that is ok yer i have a wired fear. but I don't like angry shouting it too scary :leaf9: I am also scared of being alone in a house i have to have some one else there.