What things are you scared of?

Awkward Otaku.

I have Arachnophobia.... only with spiders not scorpions

But tx to it I developed a 6th sense... I can sense a spider from far, so I ask someone to kill it t.t

(this freaks people out when they see it's not a joke and there really IS a spider underneath the desk xD)

Aside of that I FEAR NOTHING onion0

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Miss RED

• lukaXGAMErs

• fan_yaoi

• 5 weeks later...

To be honest, I've never really been highly frightened by anything. Some people have called that ignorance, or stupidity to not be afraid of something. But I'm pretty desensitized. Blood, gore, any kind of Death whatsoever, doesn't bother me. Then again I AM studying to be a Mortician.

I suppose the only thing that really gives me the jeebies, is heights. But that's only if I look over the edge and or if I know I'm standing on something stable high up. If whatever is underneath me wiggles, or isn't big, I get vertigo and a bit freaked, but if I'm standing say on a balcony or something solid, I'm completely fine.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

I'm scared when I have difficulty to breath and I'm scared of any sort of insect. There's more but that would be too much xD

I'm scared of needles any pointy things that could stab me I guess, and also I'm scared of flying cockroaches they are so gross.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Yeah that too! The flying cockroaches! I'll transform froman otaku to a ninja in a heartbeat to escape err i mean kill that thing!

Yeah but that things is like a devils spawn, you ran and he'll fly in your direction..

:1onion49:

• 1 month later...

Well i love the dark but sumtyms i hate it can't say about being afraid of it....i myt be afraid of being betrayed again and again...i suppose...*tilts head in confusion*...n being alone i guess....that explains why i have 3 voices in my head!!...:D

• 7 months later...

Many of my "fears" are just hatred to things I find creepy. Like you see them and you say 'wow that's so creepy I want to like punch it across the face type of thing' hahaha yeah violent -____-

One thing I do have is Trypophobia guh >.

~Oh and guys don't take the hole thing to a perverted turn xD seriously not those holes.

• 2 weeks later...

Beetroots are horrid things, i agree

I'm scared of holding small babies in arms. And cause they must sense my discomfort, they start to cry...and my damn friends like to torment me with this. Always sticking those little beasts in my arms and then laugh when i'm terrified and the baby is crying. Curse em' friends

• 3 weeks later...