I'm your enemy, you're my rival. (Hime×Akiravadel)

Jin.

Nigai moaned and wrapped his hand around him against and twisted his wrist causing a wonderful rolling motion over the others member, "your already so close..." He panted hard as he looked up at the other man.

"Then make me cum too," the red head moaned and licked his lips. This was an amazing feeling and he wanted more of it but how far could they go? This was their first time touching each other and he was nervous so he suspected things would be slow the first time.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jin.

• akiravadel

"What..?"

He wasn't sure what the other said, but it was something like: "Maybe me cum too", he got ashamed and tried to hide his red face, 'fuck this... he already got me... huh' he thought.

A slight smirk appeared on the blonde boy and slowly moved his hand on the hard rod of the redhead. The noise from both their moves were distracting,

he held his eyes closed. Pleasure thundered through his body and every part twitched, he panted as he moaned. For a second he let go his control.

"F-Fuck..."

Nigai moaned and inhaled deeply as he felt the sensation run through him. His face still fairly composed still. He was good at keeping his cool for the most part, "l-like this."

He shifted and pulled the other closer to him so their members were touching. He wrapped his hand around both of them, "like this..." He moaned as he stroked their members together and twisted his wrist again as he moved his hand up and down. He trembled and panted harder.

He looked up to the red head, looking to his face. What was the other going to do now, when he felt his body growing hot when he came closer. He panted and looked down to their members, which were pressed against each other and they began to rub against each other.

"Ah!... f-fuck!"

He bit his lips and tried not to moan, his lips began to blood slowly and he hadn't a limit for biting. Slowly he climaxed,

"Fnnnnh!"

he tried to say 'fuck' which wasn't able to say while coming...

Nigai moaned and felt the other man coming and that made him shudder, "Ahhh..." He moaned as he came just after he came. When in control of the situation he didn't loose his cool. Once the pleasure settled in his stomach he pulled his hand away from their members and held his hand up to the others mouth, "you made a mess."

He came, he did. After this he slowly opened his narrowing colorful eyes to the other,

"tsk... You too... huh..."

The mess was both on their bodies after all. He slowly looked away, who was going to take the lead. Since they both are used to girls, they both are the seme. But there isn't a woman here, so he'd wondered who would be the seme. He doesn't like to be pushed down, but the other either doesn't look like he wants to be pushed down.

Nigai smirked and sighed heavily, "well mind handing me that dirty shirt on the floor?" He had a shirt from the night before he left there. He wanted to wipe his hand off. He wasn't a fan of the thought of being dominated by this man. He knew the other wouldn't be a fan either. Or was this even really going anywhere?...

"Eh? why not handing it your self..." The blonde boy wasn't going to act like a dog for him, 'hell no, I'm not your dog...' he thought. He'd wondered if this was everything, but if this will go further they have to make an act fast. Who will be the seme, it was more like a battle to them. He felt like it was a battle, he sighed once deep. Maybe the red head was going to quit already, or not. He didn't knew but this didn't satisfied him yet.

Nigai looked up at him and smirked, "well then my lil rival your going to have to get off my lap."

He chuckled as he sat there under the other, "unless your going to clean off my hand with your mouth yourself." He liked to tease but he didn't know what the other one thought of all this. He was starting to blame it on the fact they were both a little drunk and had been working very hard.

"No, I don't want to."

He said, he got pretty cocky. Guess he was too lazy to move, and the following sentence annoyed him a bit.

"Why not cleaning it yourself, pussy.." he said with a smirk. The Redhead was pretty well a pussy, even when he's drunk. He sighed deep and slowly moved his hips, he slowly attempted to lie down on the sofa where they were sitting on. He was lazy to stand up, he was... Or he didn't wanted to.

"Your calling me a pussy when you can only handle a little teasing and wanted to cuddle on me," Nigai chuckled and grabbed his shirt wiping his hand off. He leaned back on the couch and sighed feeling comfortable at the moment. He had a feeling the other males feelings for him were changing because his feeling were changing but the red head wasn't giving in until the other one did.

( I missed my old style XD )

「This is not cuddling, its seducing. And you fell for it, pussy...」

he said with a smirk, slowly lying on the sofa, and he sighed deep. What were they going up to now he thought? He'd wondered what would happen after now, who would begin. Who will take the lead, and who will end? Will this end? maybe not.

「So, what are we... going to do now huh?」

He asked.

(lol as long as i can read it I don't care)

Nigai wasn't expecting the question. It was running through his mind too. He sighed and looked over at the other man, "well it depends on well... if you want to continue this." He didn't know what else to say. The boy was confused and oddly happy at the moment but starting to feel uncomfortable.

He looked at the other while lying down on the sofa, he sighed slowly. What were those boys going to do now, he thought.

"Mm, should I continue then?"

He smirked abit, though he wasn't sure of what he had to do, and slowly he pushed the red head down. He sat up the red head's hips, while the red head lied down. What should he do? he didn't knew, he wasn't sure of his own actions but lets give it a try.

Nigai rested back on the couch and raised a brow, "oh? What are you going to do exactly?" He smirked up at the other wondering what he would try. He knew they were both new to this and it was most likely going to be awkward.

"tsk..."

asking questions like that could make him even more annoyed, slowly kissing the neck of the other. Licking it and sucking it, his face flustered a red color. He pulled the shirt of the other and his mouth was getting lower, to the chest. Giving the chest small kisses and he blushed.

Nigai chuckled but rested back against the couch putting his hands behind his head, "ah so your going to service me." He chuckled as he felt a stir of pleasure in his stomach waking his member back up.

"S-shut... the fuck up idiot!"

He replied harsh back with flustered cheeks, he sighed deep and gave the other small kisses on the chest, leaving kiss marks there and he lowered his lips to the stomach. Kissing and leaving marks, red marks around the red head's skin. He wasn't sure what he was doing, probably it was just the alcohol inside him acting by its own. Lowering his lips, and he was around the belly... was he really going to do this, he'd felt pretty hot inside and felt like doing it.

"ng..."

Nigai felt the soft touches on his stomach and felt his stomach do a flip flop. He moaned softly and let out a straggled breath of air. A hand came down and he ran his fingers through the other mans hair. This felt very good and he didn't want to cause him to stop but in return what was he doing? He wasn't sure.

• 4 weeks later...

Noticing, something hard was poking against his chest, gazing at the other with quite a naughty look. It must be the alcohol, he didn't knew what he was doing. Slightly going down, even more down.

'What, am I doing?' he thought, he wasn't sure. Not even a bit, what if the other pushed him away, what if the other rejected harsh to him. He didn't wanted to look like a stupid idiot and sighed soft while giving small kisses.

He felt stupid, of course since he was one of the famous musicians in Japan.

Lowering... lowering his lips and head to the crotch, he bit his lips slightly. Hiding his hateful expression on his face, looking at the hard one of the other, which was dripping already.

'Shit... I can't stop.', he couldn't stop. He licked the length, from the bottom to the tip, looking at the other.

Nigai watched him with his dark green eyes. The other looked very sexy right now and he didn't know if this should continue. The other man kept going and something was stopping him from stopping the other. Moaning softly he leaned back on the couch and brought his hand down touching his cheek.

"You look good licking my cock," Nigai smirked at the other man. His cock went to full attention after a couple licks and twitched between his legs.

Looking slightly at the other, then closing his eyes from feeling ashamed, licking the length and giving him a head. Noticing the other, whom touched his cheek. His cheek was burning and flustered.

"shut... up..." Closing his eyes, he said while sucking the other off. Feeling hot inside, the temperature inside was burning, and growing even more hot. The sensation in his belly, he found it strange. Never had this before when he went with girls all the way.

Slight moans escaping his licks and he played with his tongue around. Moving his hips slightly, without knowing it. Automatically, moving...

Nigai moaned his poker face starting to waver. He panted and ran his fingers through the other hair. This was so hot he couldn't stand it. Reaching his foot up he rubbed it against the other mans member, "your so hard from sucking my cock. Does it turn you on that much to suck on another man?"

He smirked down at the other then stroked the underside of the other member with his foot.

• 3 weeks later...

Feeling aroused, the other whom touched the hard member of the blonde boy. Eyes starting to swell up as his cheeks are burning, sucking slowly and further.

"Gn..."

An eye twitched closing, gazing afterwards to the red haired boy. Wondering what he's up to, not thinking too much though. Slowly, closing his eyes and licked the length like a lollypop. The lollypop was growing tho, getting bigger. Did the other liked it so much? he'd wondered since this is his first time too.

Nigai moaned softly and rubbed his foot against his crotch a little faster, "take me in your mouth... suck from the tip down."

He smirked down at him as he gripped his hair gently in his hair and started to guide his lips to the tip of his cock and gently tried to ease it into his mouth. The red head panted softly and licked his lips watching the other man take his member. This felt amazing but was this really okay?