I'm your enemy, you're my rival. (Hime×Akiravadel)

Jin.

Nigai smirked, "don't get ahead of yourself the sex wasn't that good." He smirked and got up getting himself something to drink. Snapping open the soda he drank a bit of it before sitting back down to look over at the blond man. He was happy that was all he said, so he must actually like the song.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jin.

• akiravadel

( I make him such a seme alike while he's a damn uke o.o xD )

「Eh? who, you? I knew you weren't good in sex. Cause I'm a beast,」

x He smirked softly after saying it and slowly took a sip of his drink and looked at the ceiling. He thought of some nice chords for the song and closed his eyes slowly when he took another sip of his drink. x

((LOL nigai's a flip so he sits in the middle a bit))

"Beast? HA!" Nigai laughed and shook his head. "About a beastly as a newborn kitten. Meow!" The red head brought his hand up and made a claw motion at the other as he said it.

(Haha, xD)

x He slowly smirked when the other said that,

「Heh, that sound did suit you pretty well, say it twice again, ne, 'pussy'」

His lips were curled in pleasure and he felt playful to tease him and to make a fight with him. x

"Been so long you've seen you that you don't know what it looks like anymore?" Nigai laughed and kicked his feet up onto the coffee table.

"Sounds like your pretty desperate at this point."

「Mmmm, I knew I was a beast... 」

He smirked softly when the other said that and his eyes were smirking too, he slowly took a sip of his warm drink and slowly put the empty bottle on the table,

Nigai rolled his eyes and sighed, "you just talking in circles now."

He leaned forward and sipped more of his drink before he leaned back again. This was going to be a very long week.

「Hehehe.... You was screaming,」

He chuckled soft and he sat on the chair, slowly he put his legs over the leaning of the chair, and looked at the ceiling,

his long blonde hair (not too long) fell on the chair leaning, as he was concentrated in his thought, he was thinking for some amazing, hot, guitar solo's. He knew a lot but that song was more soft...

"We can make this a more intense song back and forth. Since it's both of us are singing it," Nigai shrugged his shoulders. He grabbed the laptop and started working on another song.

He looked at the other, nodding slightly and took another sip of his drink. His eyes slowly followed the other through his eyecorne. He then loomed away to the wall full with records and prices.

"Do whateva ye want... As long I can perform the guitar"

Nigai shrugged, "well we can both switch off in each song." The red head smiled as he shrugged his shoulders. He didn't mind switching off who did what since they were both very talented.

He nodded slowly, and just does whatever the other says.

"Fine with me..."

He changed his position and slowly closed his black maked up eyes. The sun was shining through the window and he enjoyed the warmth

Nigai sighed after a while and set the laptop down, "lets get food." He stood and stretched his back. It popped a couple times before he stuffed his hands in his pockets and started to the door.

He looked at the other and nodded soft.

"Sounds great if you pay"

He said this as a joke,and looked at the other, when he stood up and followed him

"Only if you pay for next time," Nigai smirked and opened the door for him and headed down the hall. "What are you hungry for?" He was trying to be civil since the other was right now.

Nigai made a face, "you eat fast food? Do you throw it up afterwards?"

He chuckled as he pulled his sunglasses from his suit pocket. The red head made his way out and started down the street, "no my good sir I have healthier places than that I venture to."

Nigai walked a few blocks over then went into a shop opening the door for him before he sat down and look over the menu, "this is the only place that doesn't taste like... gross."

'The fuck, he's a posh person?' he thought, and just acted normal. He followed the other and sat on a chair, crossing his legs.

"Fast food doesn't taste 'that' bad," he smirked softly, 'especially my ones' he thought. Yes, he did cooked allot, also fastfood and other foods. He looked at the other with a small smile, though it was more a smirk. His eyes followed the blushing waiters who were all so lovey talking about them,

"Soon a doujinshi comes true!" a girl whispered, though he heard it pretty well.

'...Gay fangirls... urg,' he thought and he looked away to a window,

"I mean I have fast food before but the grease gets to me," the red head eyes followed the other gaze and noticed the people talking. He smirked and leaned over close to him his lips almost touching his ear.

"This could be very fun to play along with," he chuckled softly as he leaned back into his seat. He winked at the other man as he sipped his drink. He didn't mind making his fans happy. Plus it would be fun to pick on this guy.

He looked up to the other noticing it was getting even closer to him, he felt the breathe against his ear and bit his lips, he didn't liked if someone was close to his ears since it was a sensitive spot

"Tsk, w-what are you doing!?

His cheeks flushed soft red, hiding his 'bad ass' face and he looked away, somehow annoyed

Nigai chuckled and sipped his drink, "just making the fan's happy." He crossed his ankle over his knee and smiled at the other.

He didn't liked fanservice that much, he liked to be horny with his guitar though he played with the other"Heh, such a beast?" he whispered softly

Nigai smirked as their lunch got there and he started to eat it. It was weird hanging out with his rival. He was a firey red head so he was rather hyper and wanted to get things going. This blond on the other hand seemed a little lazy to him. He wasn't overly excited about working with him.

When he was finished he sat back and sipped his drink, "got any family?" Might as well be friendly... for now...