I'm your enemy, you're my rival. (Hime×Akiravadel)

Jin.

His eyes followed some waiters and then he looked at the table, the red head seems to be someone who likes to chat and tease, he the blonde boy also liked to tease though he didn't knew the other was able to tease him. His eyes slowly focused on the red head and listened to the question what the red head asked, he crossed his legs and relaxed his back on the chair.

"Only a brother, I actually never met my parents, at least my brother said that they left us..."

his eyes became quite serious, only the boss was like a dad to him so he had to listen to him. His brother owns a cafe, its quite a nice cafe where alot of people comes, it was obviously red, The blondes favorite color, he looked at the red head once again after day dreaming a little bit about the past of the cafe

"How about you?"

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jin.

• akiravadel

Nigai's green eyes trailed over to him as he smiled softly, "well my parents traveled often. My mother was a lawyer and my father was a brain surgeon. They never agreed with what I did. I have a little brother who... well I'm sure you'll get to meet him one day and you'll see."

He was fine with telling people things about himself but he never gave too many details. It made him nervous and agitated.

His eyes were looking at the red haired boy, the other quite felt jealous since he never met his parents so he wanted to know how a small argument felt like, he only had arguments with his boss but mostly ir had to do with his work and his lazy ass.

"Mmm? Positive or negative?"

He was talking about the red heads brother, obviously his eyes became quite charming, the blonde wanted to know about the red haired since his story sounds pretty interesting, his own life was pretty boring since he didn't knew alot about his parents, about their work, story and etcetera. He didn't felt like fighting to the boy though that didn't meant it was his allie, he still felt somehow a rivalry aura between them, he wanted to know why the other always was a rival of the blonde, he knew his own reason somehow. Its jealousy or it was just hatred, did something once happened before yet he didn't knew. He just didn't liked him that much, though he just wanted to rest...

Theres one thing he liked to know, why or how could the other still be woth him. He thought the other would have killed him over a hour bit it didn't seem like he did.

"Depends on what you think of... who he is," Nigai shrugged his shoulders and smiled at the other. He shifted in his seat as he finished his food and paid for their meals. "He's a nice kid just... yeah I'm not a fan of talking too much about my family. It's the normal sad sob story and I'm sure you'll learn more than you want if we get to be friends."

He sighed and shook his head. He hated talking about his family but he knew at some point he would need to talk about it, "Ready to head back?"

He looked at the other and noticed he didn't liked to talk much, he agreed with it since he neither likes to talk about his parents or family He looked at the table, nodding a bit.

"Alrite." he said on a dry way.

Nigai rose from his chair and headed back to the building. He was a little on edge now since his mind was brought back to something he didn't consider pleasent. Sighing heavily he lead the other man back to their work, "maybe with luck you'll like more of the songs I write."

He followed the othet and they left the nice looking restaurant, heading to the building of his boss, they arrived to his work room, looking at the ceiling and smirked

"Aslong its madr with love"

He smiled charming to the red head, and looked back to the wall full with guitars, he sat up from the chair he sat on and walked tona nice fender guitar and took it from the wall, he sat on thw chair, playing some guitar solos he had thought about,

It was then Nigai smirked, "oh I'll make one with love alright." He then set out to writing a song for the other to confess his feeling for the red head. He smirked knowing the other would flip over this. Through the song he threw hints about him falling for Nigai in praticular.

"Here a song for you to sing," Nigai slid over the laptop.

He played some guitar and tried out some random solo's, his eyes then followed the red haired boy and narrowed his eyes a bit. He put his guitar against the chair and walked to the laptop, his eyes softly began to read the 'confession' and then looked back to the red head.

"Oi....you're gay?" He said after reading it he didn't really believed so but what was wrong with the lyrics. Its like the blondes confession to the red head and he sighed he actually would like to punch him for the mischief but the fans would love to see it and the guys would find em gay.

Nigai smirked at him, "I'm not gay. I'm sure our fans will love this." He leaned back in his chair chuckling softly. He had a couple ideas for a couple more songs but after that he was starting to draw blanks. Four songs then... the last few would be trouble. Maybe this guy would write a couple too.

He sat again on a chair and crossed his legs, he picked up the guitar again and played on it. Practising some solo for some songs, the solo had allot of feelings and allot of vibration was in it, it made the song sound more amazing and it had sensation, he loved to play guitar and he acted like he got laid just by playing. "Whaddaya think?" He asked after playing some solos, his smile was somehow big but it had it misschief in it, it was more a smirk.

Nigai raised a brow as he watched him, "you... really love playing guitar. I mean it sounds great but... the sex with your guitar. Should I get you two a room or something?" He smirked back at the other and waved his hands. He liked to pick on him but seeing him like that made him blush.

The boy was concentrated on the guitar and then he heard the answer, coughing a bit.

"Heh, jealous?"

He said sodt, looking at the other with smirking eyes.

Nigai laughed a little then shook his head, "naw just worried how into your confession to me your getting. Thrusting your hips around like tha-" He coughed and walked over to the fridge to get a drink.Did he really just start to go there? The thought of that man thrusting his hips around like that and basically just fucking the guitar... He drank half his drink before returning to his laptop to type again.

"Ghe..."

he smirked a bit and played further the guitar, he closed his eyes slowly and enjoyednthe play on the guitar. It was like his lover or his treasure, if he had to choose to sing or to play guitar, he would choose the guitar. But he had to pair up with someone if he only wanted to play guitat so singing is an extra. His eyes slowly wandered to the red head, he wondered what the other thought about him...

Nigai was typing away on the computer busying his thought with other things. The red head side softly and stuck his tongue out ever so slightly to lick along his lips. He was deep in thought and hoped to pull out a few more good songs. It was then he felt the eyes on him and looked over at the other man and blushed a bit, "wh-what?"

The boy kept gazing at the other, looking at every little thing the other does, he felt the other also lookednat him. Somehow he could see some sweet red cheeks of the other, he smirked once and felt like he could tease him

"Ara... I didn't knew you could make such a face..." he smirked evil and put the guitaragainst the chair,

"Ah-" Nigai went to protest but he couldn't find his words. Instead he turned several shades redder and had to look away from the other man. He couldn't believe that happened to him.

Nigai typed faster and faster not wanting to even look his direction. This man was going to be trouble... damn it...

He chuckled a bit, "you don't have to rush sweetheart..."

it was somehow awkward, the redhead was actually the one who teased the blonde, this time its different

"Don't sweetheart me!" Nigai glared at him but the blush on his face just got worse. He shook his head and turned away from him. "Damn it..." Once he got going to was hard for him to stop. This was way too embarrassing!

He noticed the other acting strange and even the ears of the boy was red. He'd wondered actually how again, why he's blushing...

He stood up to get another drink and walked to the fridge, getting a cold beer and he walked back to the chair drinking his beer.

He took a small laptop from his bag and opened it, he first surfed around and then opened word. Getting started to some lyrics... but what? He was actually the bad ass sexy one, not the sweet and romance so he had to think right, or did something hid behind his bad ass. After all if a guy could push him down he could. Or the blonde somehow could be releasdd, but he wasn't really into guys, he only dated girls and he slowly looked at the red head once again.

Nigai was able to finish most of another song before he leaned back the blushing finally calming down. Then his eyes moved to the other and locked onto his, "your all about staring at me. Do you already have a crush on me?" He smirked at the other man. The red head liked to pick on him but he was a rather gentle soul.

His eyebrow raised as he looked over the other face. He had to admit this other man was rather handsome but he never believed himself to be gay or straight.

His eyes followed the other, looking at him through a distance

"What...!?"

If he heard good the other said crush, he bit his lips and looked away to his screen..'what the...' if he was right a heart missed a thump when the other asked that but he ignored it...