I'm your enemy, you're my rival. (Hime×Akiravadel)

Jin.

He chuckled when the other said: "Handsome", 'what is that...' he thought, a weird conversation again came up. But he didn't knew how to deal with this, is this for real or just joking. He more thought joking and played with the one though he didn't knew for sure what would happen. The other even came closer to him, he tried to joke and said the following things.

"Heh, do you want to taste my saliva that much?"

The words came out of his mouth, but what if the other would kiss him, the heart missed a beat.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jin.

• akiravadel

Nigai chuckled and leaned i just so their lips were now an inch apart, "or are you wanting to taste mine? Silly boy, you've wanted me from the start." He tilted his head a little more and looked into his eyes with his deep green ones. Maybe he did want to kiss him but he didn't want to admit it. He'd never been with a man before so he didn't know the rules of getting together with them.

He smirked a bit, their lips almost met and their eyes contacted with each others. The blonde had nice grey eyes, his grey eyes which was looking at the green eyes of the other. A warm throb came, his body began to heat up and his smirk didn't left.

"Heh... What a naughty mind you have for thinking that, try to do, my sweetheart."

He played further with the other... chuckling thought but... nonsense, this was more a game of life and dead, if the other rejected he might feel useless and dying, if the other accepted... He didn't knew what else should happen, but the game was playing right now, in front of his face, lips, and eyes. Would the other kiss him? he'd wondered.

Could he really kiss this guy? Well... he was a guy! Maybe this joke was going too far... or was it a joke. The red heads mind was flying. Kissing another man and his rival at that was... crazy! He bit his bottom lip then licked his lips and leaned that last bit in pressing their lips together in an almost chaste kiss. His eyes slide closed as he felt a strange feeling in his stomach then.

Will he kiss the blonde boy? is he really like that? He didn't knew but his heart began to raise when the other even came closer.

Their lips met, soft...touching like they couldn't separate for a while, his heart missed allot of beats and it was beating loudly, 'W...what...' he shocked a bit that the other was going further, he didn't knew how to react but he felt addicted to those lips. Yet, this was his rival, the guy he hated before and never wanted to work with this redhead.

But this redhead is kissing him right now, licking his lips and bit on his lips, 'This... is bad...' he thought, his mind was spinning and he felt his body heating up.

A little bit of saliva was left on his lips when the other pulled his lips away,

"Was that anything you got...huh?"

He smirked when licking his lips. He didn't knew what he was doing, this was weird...awkward...and stupid. But he wanted more, even more. He felt addicted to kissed for a moment.

Nigai blushed ad turned his head away, "not like you were really trying there..." He sighed softly and licked his still tingling lips. He really jut kissed his rival... what was he thinking?! Shaking his head the red head shifted away from the other a little.

"I've never kissed a man before so I didn't know how you'd like it..." or even if he would like it, but he really did. His heart was thudding in his chest so loud he could hear it in his ears. He grabbed his drink and sipped down about half of it.

He smirked a little bit, he took a big sip of his drink too, the other's blushing face. How cute, and he chuckled a bit.

When the blonde boy took a big sip of his drink, he felt the alcohol warming his body up and feeling more comfortable now. He stood up, he's really going to do something reckless now, something without thinking. He must be drunk or just having desire.

"Want me to kiss you again?"

He felt stupid for doing this but didn't minded for a while, he sat on the lap of the redhead and lifted the chin up of the other, he pressed his soft and wet lips against the lips of the other's, kissing those sweet lips. A passionate kiss and he slipped his tongue inside the other's mouth, he felt arousing now. He never thought kissing could make him aroused.

Nigai was rather surprised at the turn of events but once he felt those soft warm lips against his again... it faded fast. He moaned ever so softly as he moved his lips against the others. Trembling lightly he rubbed his tongue back against the other man as he tasted him for the first time. He tasted like the drinks they were having but there was something else there. Something he really liked.

His hands moved to the others hips and gently gripped them. This felt so good he really wanted it to continue, but how do you do it with another man? Is it the same as women? No way... there had to be...

"Mnn..." that mouth kept his brain from fully functioning. A little bit of saliva dripped down the side of his mouth as he leaned up into the kiss.

Their kiss was passionate, sweet and hot. A burning sensation was heating inside, he felt so hot and arousing. The blonde boy kissed the redhead passionate. Their tongues were playing with each others and kissing each others. The taste of the redhead tasted like the drink he had but also the taste was sweet, the saliva was sweet like the lips of the Red haired boy.

"Nhh..." His back trembled a bit and his chest pressed against the other, slight moans escaped from his soft lips during the kiss. Saliva dripped off his lips and something was burning inside. His eyes were closed and slowly enjoying the passionate kiss. His cheeks heated up to a color like red when the other gripped his hips, he didn't knew if they were going to have sex soon or not. The thoughts made him confused a bit and he blushed even more... 'Having sex with my rival...?' he thought. This was the blonde's boy first time, same goes for the redhead. Would they go further, he'd wondered...

His manly part began to react on the kiss.

Nigai moaned into his mouth and rubbed his hands up his back his mind only registering what was happening now. His body was reacting to this stimulation. His member grew hard in his pants and he pressed it up against the other man.

"Mnnnn..." he trembled and blushed a bit as he turned his head down and rested it against his shoulder. He felt so awkward. But weren't all first times with anyone awkward? "Shinji... I don't know what I'm doing... how do we go about this?" He didn't want to continue if the other got nervous but he also kind of wanted to.

( OOC: Lol, for a moment I was like: Who is Shinji? XD)

Slight moans mixed with each others, like their saliva and tongue. His back trembled, he was nervous yes since this is his first time with a man, and also its his rival. Rival of his whole life but it might change now, he'd wondered.

"Hn..."

His cheeks heated even more, his breathes were loudly like he was panting, yes. He was panting and his back trembled more, maybe it was because of the pleasure that he almost can't stand it. His eyes with mixed colors looked up to the other, their eyes met like their bodies were pressed against. He either didn't knew either what he was doing, he either didn't knew how to do this. This was his first, but the pleasure is unbearable and he wanted more. The kiss temped his body like it heated up.

They both were aroused, that was what the Blonde boy named Shinji could recognize fast, a hard thing pressed against his hard on.

"Nigai... I... either don't know." he said between somehow quite loud breathes, from pleasure.

"Like a... woman?"

Nigai bit his bottom lip as he processed the situation. Should they even go all the way? He cleared his throat then look up at the other man, "well since we're both... in this state and know very little maybe just... oral and touching would be best?"

It was unbelievably embarrassing to say that but he didn't want them to feel pressured into anything. He could handle this side of it. After all he played with himself quiet a bit.

"He...I know..."

A slight shiver went through his spine, maybe he was enjoying it too much. He looked to those nice green eyes of the red head.

"Maybe lets try... somthing new... eh"

His soft breathes escaped his mouth, and he smirked a little bit, trying to hide those feelings.

"But... you're already 'this' hard... heh..."

He slowly rubbed his thing against the hard on of the other.

Nigai hissed through his teeth. He felt the shudder of pleasure race up his spin and his stomach did a flip flop, "s-so are you."

His cheeks blushed a bit more since he was embarrassed of his predicament. Something new? He liked his lips and looked at the other man, "what are you thinking of doing?"

A small smirk appeared on his face, he liked the face the red head just made. Full with pleasure and a sort of pain, and he squeezed even harder. The tip could be wet now, he didn't knew for sure but this was fun he thought.

"Heh... nn..."

Small and soft sighs left his lips, "What else... am I thinking of doing, darling."

Nigai shuddered and trembled under the other man, "d-don't tease me..." But the teasing just made him hotter. The words, the touching all of it was making his cock throb. He moaned and looked up at the other man with lust filled eyes. He wanted this man so bad now...

"Hn..."

His smirk didn't disappeared, teasing and rubbing the hard cock when moving his hips on it. Slight moan left his mouth and his body grew hot, he wanted the red head and now. His movements were seducing and his manly thing began to react on it.

"Heh, look at this... Your manly thing is poking me... hard," The words he said seduced him self too, he smirked evil and wanted to play.

Nigai trembled at the other mans words, "d-damn it..."

His hand reached down and opened the front of the other mans pants and pulled his member out stroking it. It was the first time he held someone's cock other than his own. He moaned and rubbed his thumb over the tip, this made him even hotter, "touch me too."

He smirked as he knew he seduced the other, but he never knew they would end up like this. The red head pulled the cock of the blonde boy out of his pants, he jolted a bit up and crawled on the red head. Moaning slightly in pleasure, "Hn... t-tsk..."

It was embarrassing he thought once, to touch the others cock, his hands went through the pants of the other, pulling it out too.

"Its....already... dripping huh... hn!"

He played with the tip of the others cock, and stroked slowly. He backed his head as he felt everything twitching inside when the other was stroking.

Nigai moaned and his head leaning back on the couch. Why was this happening?! His head was reeling. All of this just felt fantastic. His hand moved over the other mans member faster and stroked him harder. This felt so good he wanted more.

He moaned and rocked his hips into his hand, "s-so are you."

The moan of the red head either was seducing, he was panting and moaning too. His body twitched by the movement of the Red Head, he almost climaxed,

"No.... more..."

His head crawled even more against the other, and he squeezed his eyes closed. He slowly moved his hand up and down on the others hard cock. He felt embarrassing if he came, so he wanted to stop...

Nigai was lost in the feeling for a moment and snapped out of it when the other man spoke to him, "whats the matter?" His hand stopped stroking but didn't let go. He rubbed his thumb over the tip and smirked.

"Close already?"

The smirk on his face seemed to get more evil as he teased his member.

His eyes snapped open, when he heard the words of the red head. Seriously was he going to tease him now, this was bad. He couldn't resist that he was going to come, but he tried to hold it. He bit his lips and his eyes narrowed to the other.

"Shut...up..."

He didn't liked the play of the other, but he could as well play back and slowly moved his hand, he was playing with the tip with his fingers. Teasing as well.

"What can't handle a little teasing?" Nigai smirked and actually rolled his hips. He liked being teased. He was used to edging himself so teasing was one of his favorite things. He stroked the other mans member quickly for a few strokes then pulled his hand away.

"I am more on the kinky side," the red head smirked. "I enjoy doing different control things like edging, ruined orgasms, teasing and mind control things." He chuckled and looked up at the other man. "It's a wonderful feeling if you want to try."

"Shut... up!"

He got pretty annoyed by the naughty talk of the Redhead, of course he can't stand teasing. This guy, named Nigai was quite a sex pervert he thought, well thats fine. He the blonde boy is a sex pervert too, but nobody did tease him. This was his first time a job of teasing. He felt the movement, trying to keep it in. He quite was enjoying it, but he didn't liked the fat he already wanted to climax.

"Eh, sex beast you are huh... fine then... since you want me that much... heh,"

His mixed colored eyes looked at the green eyes of the red head. He didn't quite understood the sentence 'ruined orgasms', he might understand it later.