I'm your enemy, you're my rival. (Hime×Akiravadel)

Jin.

Nigai laughed and finished another song on his laptop. Time seemed to fly by as he worked. This man would be an interesting mix on his music.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jin.

• akiravadel

The tabs on his keyboard, looking in front of the screen, not looking at the redhead anymore, he got sunk in deep thoughts of a perfect lyrics and began to write eveything he was thinking now. He felt quite ambarassing if the other talked like that to him. He bit his lips and tried to ignore those weird feelings

As the sun set Nigai yawned and stretched, "hmm... I'm hungry. Should we order something or call it a night?" He scratched the back of his head as he looked over at the blond.

He almost fell asleep on his keyboard and jolted up when the other spoke, he rubbed off the drool and yawned too, nodding slowly

"Where to? I mostly cook for my self so I don't know alot of places..."

He numbled and once yawned again, he once rubbed in his eye, looking to the taller redhead whom spoke to him.

He the blonde boy did only cook for him, or he went to the 'Red room' the cafe of his brother and bugged his brother to cook. The boss sucked at xooking so he never went there.

He slowly awaited for the response of the taller red head,

Nigai shrugged his shoulders, "we could get delivery or something. I live in a condo about thirty minutes away so I would rather be there. Are we pulling an all nighter?" He didn't want to stay there all night but they had a lot of work to do. His songs were good but they needed depth and flow to them.

He listened to the other and nodded then.

"Fine with me"

the boy didn't really liked rich talk about houses since he just lives in an apartment, but well he just went with him.

Nigai gathered up the laptop and stood, "I'll have my agent pull the car around." He picked up his phone and gave a quick phone call.

"Hey... yeah. Do you mind? Thanks!" he then hung up and put the phone in his pocket. He glanced over at the other as they headed out of the building.

He also put his laptop away and he followed the other, he had to smirk for something but he walked further trying not to be noticeable. They headed out of the building and the car did arrived there in some seconds. He had to flute abit for being fast.

"Heh, fast guy..."

he said softly

"Hm?" Nigai looked over at him as he opened the car door. He didn't understand what the other meant when he said that.

The blonde guy was mostly slow to get in a car, since the car arrived so fast he had to hurry a bit up. Since his back pretty well hurts badly, when he was small he had hernia, it did go away, but it feels like going back again. Nobody knews it, even his boss didn't.

The only one who did was his brother, only him and no one or he has to quit the job.

He walked inside the car and leaned his back against the chair, looking outside... The car smelled like smoke from a weird cigarette brand...

"So to your big home?" he asked, he actually already forgot a bit where to since he's been dreamy the whole day...

Its still weird, teaming up with the one he didn't liked. They could end up being friends, they could... but if that will happen? Or something else would... who knows?

Nigai nodded his head, "well its just a large condo." the red head shrugged his shoudlers. They starte to head out to his home. He leaned back in the comfy seats and yawned. His brain was tired at theis point and he was pretty sure they wouldn't get too much more done.

"Any ideas for another song?" His green eyes moved to look at the other.

He thought about how big the condo would be, pretty big. Dreaming a little bit during the trip to his condo until the redhead asked something.

"Mmh, you're a romantic person, I'm more a bad ass... both our styles are different, maybe a mix?" He said and looked back to the boy, it would more sound like a lover boy, but he rarely talked about romance and stuff. When reading the redhead's lyrics its almost a confession, too much lovely dovey... But he could deal with it, he could at least.

Nigai shrugged his shoulders, "their not all lovey dovey. Those are just the easiest to write and every album needs at least one. You apparently haven't listened to some other songs I wrote." He chuckled lightly as he looked out the window.

"I had a rather bitter heart for some years," he braced his elbow against the door and leaned his chin against his fist. "I made a song called Bloody Valentine. It's an... interesting song to say the least." He liked dialing up the romance here lately since his heart was slowly healing.

The blonde boy was chuckling a bit. "Well, you either didn't listened to mine haha..." he said with a bit of humor.

The blonde boy somehow liked the two enemies gathering together about a song, ut it seems like the boy pretty well was dark inside.

'Bloody valentine...?' he thought, thinking of a sad redhead, he wanted to know more and looked up to the redhead.

"Bloody Valentine? How comes." he said slowly, not pushing the redhead at all though he got quite curious. But he also got a feeling that he didn't wanted to know it, what if...he had... no, no, just no. He wanted to bang his head against something but kept holding it, he wanted to know whatever what. 'I'm not a pussy...' he thought, but those feelings aren't from a pussy, more... from something else...

Nigai turned his attention back to the other. He kind of hoped he'd heard the song but took a deep breath, "I would never act any of this out for real. It was all just the anger talking. Its a song about the one I love running off with another man. So I hunt them down and kill them with my bare hands. There's also sires in the song. Its one of my darker songs. The worst was Control. That ones about a woman controling every move I made."

The red head sighed softly, Nmost of my songs are either from experience or rage that's built up. You should understand being in this business women just use you."

He listened carefully to the other, '...A cheater... a women... he loved,' he someone felt a quite jealousy coming up. Yet he ignored those silly feelings and looked down to his knees.

"Ah, I see... Sorry to bring it up" he chuckled a little bit, trying to sound innocent, not to sound like he felt uncomfortable with it.

He knew, women would use you just because you have 'the money' or you are 'famous' he didn't liked those types at all. He liked the people who hated him more, cause they aren't after your money or beauty, since its hate after all.

He yawned once deep, looking outside through the window.

Nigai sighed softly and saw the building of his condo come into view. They pulled under the building in the parking garage. The red head got out of the car then wondered over to the driver window, "Thanks."

The agent smiled and nodded his head, "it's fine. I'm glad you two are working together now. This is a great opportunity." Nigai chuckled and stood up heading up to the elevator.

"I certainly hope so."

He followed his eyes to the boy, stepping out of the car and followed the redhead. He himself looked around, uninterested but he seemed to be impressive.

"Big house huh..."

The agent began to speak and he looked over to the a bit taller male then him, the one who rid us here. He smiled a bit and sighed afterwards. "Same here.."

He held his thumb up to the agent, smiling or you can call it grinning a bit. Somehow he had quite a weird feeling, maybe he wanted to go out again or taking a drink, getting laid by the alcohol and wake up in a bunch of girls. But, he didn't wanted to make fun with girls now, either he didn't knew what exactly. He might be tired he thought.

A elevator, even a elevator? Where more he pays money out, the blonde only paid for his guitars, but still had allot of money on his bank.

He looked around, a quite weird feeling came, because of course he was in the elevator, you get that dizzy feeling and so does he. He breathed a little bit in and out, until they both walked inside of the condo, it was pretty nice. The furniture were nice, clean, and they looked soft. The house was clean like it just got cleaned, 'Maybe a maid..?'

His thoughts about having a maid would be pretty fun, but not now though. Maybe an old grandma and he had to chuckle a little bit, not too loud though.

"So... you spend all your money on this..?"

Nigai looked over at him, "it's actually not bad. Rent's low because i know the owner. My name is famous, not just for my music." He wondered into the large marble kitchen and got a beer out and grabbed him one.

The red head turned to face the other man, "beer?" He smiled at the other as he held out the beer to him.

( LMAO, I was like: when is she reacting?, I'm looking now and I noticed I haven't reacted. Sorry,)

He smiled for a while, nodding. "Ah, alright. So you aren't the owner."

once sighed 'Well duh of course, you're a celeb. My name is famous too...' he thought, when the other was blabbering like that, but he kept quiet and nodded when the other asked him the question for having some beer.

"Sounds great"

The blonde said and smiled once, he needed some relaxing beer and some alcohol inside him. He felt quite uncomfortable now, since he's with the red head. He feels quite strange. But once again, ignoring his feelings.

((LOL I've done that before lol. I've been rather busy lately so I'm a little slower to respond. We're going on a trip up to my in laws cabin this weekend. I'm also trying to get my comic on a website and I'm not html savy soooo.... yeah))

"Naw owning something at this point is my life is just silly," Nigai wondered into the living room and sat on one side of the L-shaped couch. "They keep moving me around so yeah..." He kicked his feet up onto his coffee table after making sure his shoes were off.

(Haha,)

The boy once nodded, understanding what the redhead tried to said since he had to move allot too. Rooms who stink or didn't felt comfortable, he knew it all.

He took a sip of his beer and looked around, another sip went afterwards until the bottle was empty. Some hiccups left his mouth, 'no, I'm not drunk', its just a 'hiccup' he thought. He looked at the redhead, his eyes kept staring like it had some addiction on looking at something. He didn't exactly knew why he would stare, so he stopped staring and his eyes wandered to the ground.

Nigai finished his drink and sighed leaning back on the couch feeling the warmth spreading in his chest and limbs. He drank enough that day to finally feel a bit tipsy. The red head felt rather content at the moment and was actually happy to not be alone.

Glancing over at the other man he noticed he looked down. Was he staring at him just then? "What the matter? Have a crush on me already?"

His eyes kept looking at the floor, his hand played with the bottle as he felt warm by the alcohol. Yet it wasn't enough to get drunk but he felt already light weighted.

The blonde boy jolted a bit up by the unexpected question, their eyes met

"What...are you blabbering...heh"

He wasn't sure of the answer, but it was very unexpected. He looked away immediately after answering to the question,

'what is he thinking?' he thought, not sure though. A slight blush flustered on his cheeks, maybe by the beer or by the question.

"Oh nothing just the fact that I keep catching you staring at my handsome face," Nigai chuckled and took another sip of his beer before moving to sit next to the other man. He leaned close to him.

"Want to kiss me?"