• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hama71

• yojichan

• Ueda_Angel

• Last_sky16

@hana-chan: HAHAHAHHAHA! i'm glad you liked that video of mine. actually, my friend and i were jumping for 32 seconds. i just told her let's do it since no one was doing it. and we just did it! xD it felt good to jump around. i wasn't tired at all. yes! let's jump! jump! jump! BUNNY! BUNNY! BUNNY!

@Asceplius - ahahaha! i'm sure that would be interesting. although the thing is when i saw the images, my eyes were distracted at Baba-chan and Taiki. I like the fact that even with the staff fussing over Baba-chan, Taiki kept his arm around him draped comfortably like that. kyaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

but yes, Minowa and Akaike holding hands like that is an interesting angle to pursue. :D

@Pampai - EEEEEEEEEEEE!!! I KNOW RIGHT? it's so exciting. i'm so happy you are like the MisuShin RP. I'm freaking out too. I wonder what Misu is gonna do next. Let's find out later. :D

@Asceplius & Yojichan... well... from making they looks like have something going on

but... in original story... Minowa has older lover...

Well... not older and old guy... just guy who is older then Minowa...

I did explain this before... so I don't think Minowa and Akaike as couple is little bit hard to make... ^^;;;

• Like 1

I think everyone is on the edge of their seat for the next update of 'Pure Twist' It's caught my eye that's for sure.

• Like 1

A Pure Twist RP has just been updated now.

Oh god..I think I just broke my heart writing that scene there.

I am still coughing from the stress and drinking lots of cold water now to calm down. T_________________T

@Tat-chan: I wonder what you're gonna think after reading it now.

@hama-san: normally i would squeal at the information you just gave about Minowa having an older lover in the original story but right now...I'm still somewhat in shock from what I wrote in the roleplay. i promise, i'm gonna be back to my normal giggly self later.

• Like 2

@yojichan

LMAO!!!!!!!!! U're jumping like a bunny...lol

Hahahah looks fun!! I wish i can join you..I remembered how i used to jump and headbanging like that in a mall with my friends...LOL

I just read the ur part and IM STILL SHIVERING IN SHOCK!!!

Ahahaha now I gotta think of my part too..

But im still in shock and I need some time to calm myself down too..>.

@Pampai

Thanx nee chan!!!!!

Gosh!!! I feel so honoured to work with yojichan...

Stay updated by our RP!!! ^^

Thanx for reading it...

• Like 2

well, since i posted that video, now you can imagine how i look like when i'm happy and i jump around. LOL

OMG! That RP. yes, we both need to calm down before moving to the next scenes. I'm so scared for MisuShin now. waaaaaaaaah!!! T_____T

whenever i read our RP, i am just as excited as everyone else because i dunno what's gonna happen next.

• Like 1

@yojichan + Last_sky16

You both are such great writer!!!

I´m reading your fanfic since you started and i love it!! foxy1

Can´t wait for the next part of it!!! It´s so exciting!!! rabbit4

• Like 1

hello Selinia!

thank you! thank you soooooooo much for the compliments. we really appreciate it. thanks so much for looking forward to it. We are very excited. :D

• Like 2

@selinia

THANX SO MUCH!!!!

well stay updated becoz im doing my part right now... but i need sometime to calm myself down.. If not im gonna screw it up..lol

• Like 1

oh roberta!

thank you so much, my darling. your words feel like a warm embrace. it really means a lot. thank you! thank you! :D

@hama-san: anou...so is Minowa's lover a teacher in Shidou? OMG! well i hope that if they make Takumi-kun 6, they will show that. kyaa!! :D

• Like 1

@Yojichan... No... Minowa's lover isn't from the school...

I think he was Minowa's home tutor before... I think it's in manga...

There wasn't any translation one so I can't be should what he do...

But, because of Minowa's lover is outsider from school...

Minowa's only way to contact him is by phone but Minowa's lover are not just ordinaly guy...

Because in manga that guy was on TV... --;;;

He was not the main focus on but from distance but still he don't look ordinaly guy too me... ^^;;

That all I can tell you about Minowa's lover...

• Like 1

Excuse me i'm looking for the third movie and i was told to come to the Takumi-kun fanclub thread for more info...how do i go abouts getting the movie??? please let me know thanks.

p.s. i love this freaked series :)

Here´s the link for Bibou no Detail...

You can watch or download it from there

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Have fun!! :D

god i never used a forum before because i never understood them and still don't. I'm trying to look for movies 3 and 4 and i don't really understand this site can someone please message my inbox and help me out. it would be a big help to me

thanks

now i just need 4 and i'll be all set and cought up for the 5th movie to come out. if someone could give me the link for 4 i'd be so happy...

thanks all

Hello and welcome to YO forum! ;)

Here are the links to TK4-Pure....

and TK5-Ano Hareta Aozora:

Enjoy... :leaf12:

I'm having a hell of a time trying to download Takumi-kun pure and i don't know why...am i suppose to download the ivivid program first? do confusing...i'm really only use to media video or what ever it's called lol...

help is needed please.

Hey Hamao_Daisuke I have downloaded the Pure video it's really easy just click download and it should go. You don't need to download any programs it should work. Also the english subbed version of the fifth movie is in the works right now. I'm keeping an eye on it through my facebook. I plan to let everyone know when word gets out about the subbed version. Last but not least welcome to the club :)

thanks i whole bunch and i love the vid you have of Takumi and gii kissing lol...it's so cute and hot lol drool haha