hama71

Does anyone have the link to or the video of the stage greeting/fan meeting which includes parts shown in this post?

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

and

Thank you very much:)

Which fan meeting/stage greeting are they?

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hama71

• yojichan

• Ueda_Angel

• Last_sky16

May I ask hama-san, the name of mangaka who drawing this beautiful art?

@yojichan

Ah yojichan, you make us really curios about the pics quiz.... :(

I hope you will give us the answer, ASAP.... :)

It's Makoto Tateno sensei... who draw Yellow...

She is one of well know mangaka in Japan...

And one of my favorit mangaka... ^^

And that price isn't Dai-chan... --;;;

It's this guy...

o0800120011659295791.jpg

Which fan meeting/stage greeting are they?

Well... it's from first and last Takumi-kun thanks you fan meeting they had last year...

They did some reading script and for 2nd to 4th Takumi-kun series cast came out to talk about what happen and thing...

So it's not stage greeting...

Good night everyone! Or evening or morning or whatever (It's kinda interesting that people on the other side of Earth wake up,when I'm going to bed :D)

For now, I want share with you my new fanvid~

It's not perfect, because my program for making videos for some unknown reasons don't want cooperate with me... But I hope you'll still enjoy it

• Like 1

@CamelliaMichaelis

Oh you did a great job! I like your fanvid!! :)

All my favourite scenes from TK movies are in there...

And what nice lyrics this song what you´ve chosen has... perfect for our two lovers GiixTakumi... so sweet... :msn_red_fox 6

About Misu and Shingyouji... they just need to see true to themself little more...

Well... Shingyouji is into Misu too much... he need to do some push and pull kind of thing...

If he keep do as Misu said... they will only stay as master and pet kind of way...

Shingyouji... you need to do little more selfish sometime...

Misu... just open your eyes... who else could stay beside him no matter what...

But, life never go as you plant... --;;;

So you better tell Shingyouji how you feel...

Or you migth lose him...

Again... I don't know anything...

But, that spin up of Misu and Shingyouji in new novel kind of keep me thinking something might happen to Shingyouji... --;;;

I just hope it's not as what I think about... Any way... that's that... ^^;;;

OMG! Hama-san *hugs* I really like your opinion on this because this is EXACTLY what I have been trying to examine and explore further with MisuShin when I write my "Pureness" stories. The whole push and pull thing and yes, you said it! Shingyouji needs to be a little selfish as to what he really wants to happen. I believe I have also pointed out this kind of scenario in one of my stories. Of for those who are confused what Pureness I am talking about..you can find it here..

Uhm it's crossed in my mind...all of them are Takumi & Gii's best friend, all of them love Takumi & Gii so much (except Misu, he just care Takumi so much not to Gii... ^^), all of them will do everything to make them happy. Oh yes, the suitable nickname for all of them are "Takumi & Gii's Guardians Angel", but Sachi the most special among them cause he's Takumi's Idol... ^^

You're welcome yojichan, I lil bit worried cause the pic lil bit cropped in my laptop... How could that happen, ah whatever & I don't understand it either....--;;

Yeah when Shingyouji poking around Misu's things, Takumi just can look at him & smiling when he heard Shingyouji complaining about Misu's "busy-ness".... Misu really lucky to have a loyal pet like him.... ^^

Uhm yojichan, I'm not sure if Misu will beat Shingyouji just because of that.. cause the translator said if English is not his mother language so maybe the meaning is not real "beating"... (that what I thought, cause Japanese really can confusing sometimes but I appreciate his effort to translate it in English)

Hana-chan, I really like your description of Guardian Angels to Takumi and Gii because they really are and have been supportive of their relationship the best way they can. You're very close to the answer already. *hugs*

Yeah I considered about that English is not the first language of the subber, the "beating" could mean something else entirely. But even then I really appreciate the hard work done for the movie. I hope it gets subbed all the way till the end. I am already satisfied. :)

@Yojichan... directly be concerned to the Takumi-kun movie... hummm...

Let see Aiba was at 1st as Sachi... Baba-kun play Misu from 3rd to 5th...

Takki been Akaike from the start...

That first info on them... let get into deep...

Sachi want to see Takumi for long time and know about Takumi and Gii as couple... and support them as couple...

Misu really don't get along with Gii but want to help Takumi and Gii to stay together...

Akaike... the first guy who know about Gii and Takumi been together and been stay there to help them...

That is what you are asking?

Or... it's about them or character they play... --;;;

Yes it is directly related to Takumi-kun movie but then again it could be also related to the manga. There is something universal about all these three guys with relation to Takumi alone. :D

It's really hard, Yojichan.

I have two theories:

1. Actors for their characters didn't change. I mean, Akaike is played by Taki from the very first movie, Misu was in three movies but in all was played by Baba-chan, and Aiba's charakter was just in first movie, but because of that he didn't change actor :D

All other characters changed actors (Takumi,Gii, Shingyouji...)

2. It's possibly that Takumi-kun series is first BL movie for this boys? I'm not sure with Aiba, because he played in other BL movie(s), but maybe Takumi-kun was first?

I'm curious about right answer :-D

Good night everyone! Or evening or morning or whatever (It's kinda interesting that people on the other side of Earth wake up,when I'm going to bed :D)

For now, I want share with you my new fanvid~

It's not perfect, because my program for making videos for some unknown reasons don't want cooperate with me... But I hope you'll still enjoy it

Dear Camellia,

I really like your theories as well and I must say yes, you are close. In fact everyone is really close to the answer.

I like the fact that everyone is having a different analyses of the picture quiz. The answer is quite simple and some of you may think..Oh what the?! That's it?! O__O

hehehehe! xD

OMG! I really, really like your fanvid. I think it's really well done and you chose the right scenes to put them altogether and the music although strong, it's very passionate and fitting. Most of the BL fanvids I've watched either use instrumentals, BGM or female singers but this one you used is a male singer. Bravo! I hope you also share this at the Fanvid section so everyone else can watch too.

Alright since my reply is going to the next page, I am posting the picture quiz once again for everyone. Please keep your answers coming! :D Arigatou.

Question: What does Aiba, Baba-chan and Taki all have in common with Takumi-kun?

The_Guys_Takumi_Admire.jpg

Alright since my reply is going to the next page, I am posting the picture quiz once again for everyone. Please keep your answers coming! :D Arigatou.

Question: What does Aiba, Baba-chan and Taki all have in common with Takumi-kun?

The_Guys_Takumi_Admire.jpg

Hum, yojichan you really make us very very curios... ^^

But, may I answer it again... ^^

My next answer is... (it's recently crossed in my mind^^) :

1. Their appereances same with the manga

> Aiba has long hair same like Sachi (his hair looks so soft to, same like Sachi, even the color is different)

> Takki-kun has same hair style Akaike & the color of their hair are same

> Well for Baba-kun his hair lil bit different with the manga but I think the color is same & the lenght of their hair are same too

2. All of them love Takumi so much (This kind of love really different with Gii's love towards Takumi), like love at the 1st sight.. ^^

I mean even they just meet Takumi for a while but they have desire to protect, caring & help him no matter what...They always do everything to make Takumi happy & see his smiling face. ^^

So far, that only thing crossed in my mind yojichan...but I don't know if my answer is right / not? ^^;;

(I thought it'll be wrong again... ^^;;; )

Yeah I agree with you yojichan, even the translator is different from the real meaning but I appreciate her hardwork to translate this movie for us... ^^

• Like 1

Another things simliar about Taki Aiba and Baba is they were all in different tenimyu musicals lol.

Oh not to bring up 'bad blood again' but I was browsing you know who's page on facebook and she said there is a lot of mistranslations like lots. (shrugs) I honestly don't care. As long as the main focus of what's being said it shown that's fine. Besides no one will be able to get the translations 100% perfect down to the final detail if you think about it. That's my opinon and I'm sharing it because I feel I'm allowed to. But am I rightly saying I except everyone to agree with my opinion No...

Gomen gomen I had an extremely rough day at work so I'm not all there right now.

• Like 1

@CamelliaMichaelis

Oh you did a great job! I like your fanvid!! :)

All my favourite scenes from TK movies are in there...

And what nice lyrics this song what you´ve chosen has... perfect for our two lovers GiixTakumi... so sweet... :msn_red_fox 6

Oh, thanks :-)

Can I ask you, what is write in your signature? It's too small for me to read it... It's in german, right?

Dear Camellia,

I really like your theories as well and I must say yes, you are close. In fact everyone is really close to the answer.

I like the fact that everyone is having a different analyses of the picture quiz. The answer is quite simple and some of you may think..Oh what the?! That's it?! O__O

hehehehe! xD

Ok, now I'm more curious, what is it :D

OMG! I really, really like your fanvid. I think it's really well done and you chose the right scenes to put them altogether and the music although strong, it's very passionate and fitting. Most of the BL fanvids I've watched either use instrumentals, BGM or female singers but this one you used is a male singer. Bravo! I hope you also share this at the Fanvid section so everyone else can watch too.

Arigato~! :-)

I wanted use song which is in my language, but it was too hard find... I wanted something about love, which is not stupid or old (for some unknown reasons we have lot of old love song in my language... Or they have stupid lyrics) It was hard to find something, but I'm glad this was good choice...

• Like 1

Now I don't feel well... so I can't be doing too much...

But, still stop by time to time...

It's just little hard for me too do any stress thing for next few day... --;;;

For Yojichan's question...

My thought is this... they all know Gii first... then Takumi... --;;;

Aiba as Sachi know Gii as childhood friend...

Takki as Akaike was Gii's friend from the start of school...

Baba-kun as Misu... well as we all know becasue of Sagai-senpai... he know about Gii from the start...

But, Sachi know about Takumi before but didn't know that Takumi is Gii's lover until he meet at school...

Any way...in manga said Sachi want to meet Gii's lover with is Takumi...

And Akaike know Gii has special feeling for Takumi when first time helping Takumi...

Misu know about Takumi and Gii's relationship then when he become roommate with Takumi he clear that out first...

So... for my answer is they all get close to Takumi because of Gii... ^^;;;

Any way... I will be on and off for next few days...

I might not be answering much as befor so forgive me... --;;;

I hope everyone will be stay health... don't get sick like I did...

And Ueda_Angle... don't get to stress out...

It's only make you feel sick... it really bad for your health...

• Like 1

Now I don't feel well... so I can't be doing too much...

But, still stop by time to time...

It's just little hard for me too do any stress thing for next few day... --;;;

For Yojichan's question...

My thought is this... they all know Gii first... then Takumi... --;;;

Aiba as Sachi know Gii as childhood friend...

Takki as Akaike was Gii's friend from the start of school...

Baba-kun as Misu... well as we all know becasue of Sagai-senpai... he know about Gii from the start...

But, Sachi know about Takumi before but didn't know that Takumi is Gii's lover until he meet at school...

Any way...in manga said Sachi want to meet Gii's lover with is Takumi...

And Akaike know Gii has special feeling for Takumi when first time helping Takumi...

Misu know about Takumi and Gii's relationship then when he become roommate with Takumi he clear that out first...

So... for my answer is they all get close to Takumi because of Gii... ^^;;;

That answer make sense too hama-san, but still we have to wait the right answer from yojichan...

Cause he the judge for this quiz... ^^

I just hope she will give us the answer soon, cause I really curios right now... ^^

• Like 1

Oh, thanks :-)

Can I ask you, what is write in your signature? It's too small for me to read it... It's in german, right?

it´s a little poem: Der hat immer etwas zu geben, dessen Herz voll Liebe ist

But forgive me... it´s little difficult to translate this correct into english language...

I tought it would be a nice poem to describe Dai-chan´s character...

That answer make sense too hama-san, but still we have to wait the right answer from yojichan...

Cause he the judge for this quiz... ^^

I just hope she will give us the answer soon, cause I really curios right now... ^^

I kind of got other one... what Yojichan said...

But, I don't know that is really what Yojichan thought...

Well... three of them true Takumi in there way...

Sachi true his violin to Takumi...

Akaike true Takumi with everything about Gii...

Misu true Takumi... I don't know how to explain this but I just feel that...

Also, this one said that Takumi true them also...

But, I don't know how to explain bout Sachi on this... --;;;

Other one is... they are top student...

but, this one also Sachi is student in that school... --;;;

Any way... here is few other thought on it...

But, as you said Yojichan is one who has answer...

We will only know when she give us answer...

But, I don't know she will just give away the answer... --;;;

• Like 1

it´s a little poem: Der hat immer etwas zu geben, dessen Herz voll Liebe ist

But forgive me... it´s little difficult to translate this correct into english language...

I tought it would be a nice poem to describe Dai-chan´s character...

ah, I see... I'm learning german (but I'm really bad in it) so I theoretically should be able to understand it... I think I understand what it mean. it's really nice :-)

I have one more to go with Yojichan's question...

This one is almost same as what I said before...

The word shin'yō... it's faith, trust, confidence...

Well... Sachi Shin'yō Takumi so let Takumi to hold his violin... this word was told by Gii...

Akaike Shin'yō Takumi... I forgot where he said it but I think he did said taht word...

And Shingyouji said that Misu Shin'yō Takumi at Bibou no Detail...

Well... the word Shin'yō came for all three in some point by them or by other...

So... I just thougth this might be the one... ^^;;;

If is not... I have other one... but, I just forgot...

With my bad memory... --;;;

• Like 1

Oh... I remember... the other one I though about...

When I am at bed I just remebmer...

But, I don't feel like getting up and write it so...

I just woke up and write here...

Well... the other one is..

The all know Gii's weak point that Takumi don't know about...

Or it's Gii owe them something do with Takumi...

Sachi... where Gii first saw Takumi by come to Sachi's competition...

And Gii kind of ask or tell Sachi to come to school for concert...

So Gii owe Sachi for that two... ^^;;

For weak point one... Sachi is Gii's childhood friend so he know all the Gii's weak point... ^^

Akaike... for owe... there are bunch of them... one when Takumi & Gii was luck in old concert hall...

Akaike was the one who get them out... helping Takumi because Gii ask... finding out Takumi's phobia still there when Gii was roommate with Takumi... so on and on...

Weak point... Well... Akaike is the right hand man of Gii... he should know a lot of thing about Gii that Takumi still don't know about...

Misu... well this part we know so much... so I will past...

For the weak part... Misu can't stand Gii... That mean he know a thing or two about Gii's weak point...

Well win over your enemy know there weak point is one way to get to them... so... Misu must know some of Gii's weak point Takumi don't know about...

So here is my other guess on Yojichan's question... ^^

It's only me answering Yojichan's question now... --;;;

• Like 1

@yojichan

Yojichan, I just visit for a while to answer your quiz, cause I don't feeling well today, but because of my curiosity I can't stand it I want to try this quiz again...--

Because of you said before if all of them can be related to the manga too so my last answer is....

All of them exist together in Takumi-kun manga volume 2....

Especially Sachi & Misu cause if Akaike we can see him since volume 1...

But for the 1st time they appeared together in volume 2...

Sachi 1st appearance in Barefoot Waltz (chapter 1 & 2) & Misu in In The Beginning & The End of The Dream (It's 1st time Takumi meets Misu, in chapter 6)

And all of them shared special moment with Takumi that time...

Like Sachi, that time Shidou held a Music Concert & Sachi is the musician (the violinist)...

For Akaike, that time Shidou held a festival (Takumi is the part of committee that time) & Akaike becomes the chef of the "Dessert House" 2D's class that time...

The last is Misu, well I think this is the 1st time Takumi meets Misu (in Shidou's festival too)....when Takumi becomes a "spy" that time & he saw Misu kissing Shingyouji in the garden then after sees that surprising act of Misu the Takumi "spy" mode is FAILED.. ^^.. then end up with Misu's invitation to become Takumi's roommate for the next year.....O__o

So far that what I found yojichan, really your quiz make me so excited...cause I like quiz so much!!!

I hope you will give us the right answer soon... ^_^

And see you tomorrow....^_^

I almost forgot about it...

Today(18th) is Taiki's 24th birthday!

Happy Birthday, Taiki!!!!

oneonone21st-2010-08-08T00_03_54-2.jpg

You grown this cute body from...

hyoutei_b_jiroh_3.jpg

This grown man(?).... --;;;

o0480064011771727820.jpg

Hope you had great birthday... ^^

• Like 2

Juz drop by here to say...

OUR BUNNY IS NOW 24 YEARS OLD!!!!!

My baby will alwys stay in my heart no matter how old you are...

TAIKI!!!!!

Hehehe i missed so much things here...^^

My life has changed drastically here...hehehehehe

Ahahaha miss you all so much!!!

ESPECIALLY HAMA SAN..YOJICHAN...AND TAT-CHAN!!

• Like 1

Juz drop by here to say...

OUR BUNNY IS NOW 24 YEARS OLD!!!!!

My baby will alwys stay in my heart no matter how old you are...

TAIKI!!!!!

Hehehe i missed so much things here...^^

My life has changed drastically here...hehehehehe

Ahahaha miss you all so much!!!

ESPECIALLY HAMA SAN..YOJICHAN...AND TAT-CHAN!!

Oh... June... how are you doing...

I did post that radio show that Pampai told you...

That Taiki was on...

is where I post...

I miss you too...

I just hope everthing will be better for you soon...

• Like 1

Oh... June... how are you doing...

I did post that radio show that Pampai told you...

That Taiki was on...

is where I post...

I miss you too...

I just hope everthing will be better for you soon...

I am doing fine..juz moved to a new school..

and i finally had my first puppy love...>///

Well Hama san... hope u r fine too...^^

I miss u so much!!!! ^^

Ok..gonna check it out..^^

Taiki~taiki...u never fail to excite me...lol

Wah... so today is Taiki's birthday.... ^^

Happy Birtday then, our Lovely Taiki "Shingyouji" Naitou.... :)

Wish the best for you....^^

Even you already 24th now but still you're the cutest & the most lovely "Shingyouji-kun" ever.. ^o^

• Like 1

I am doing fine..juz moved to a new school..

and i finally had my first puppy love...>///

Well Hama san... hope u r fine too...^^

I miss u so much!!!! ^^

Ok..gonna check it out..^^

Taiki~taiki...u never fail to excite me...lol

Oh... finally you found you puppy love...

I hope all the best for you on you puppy love and your new school...

Well... I found that accidentally... ^^;;;

And know that you and Yojichan and other will want to hear at...

So I post here but, somehow you been away quit long time...

Any way... I hope you like it... ^^

I miss you too... T T

aaaah! it's Taiki bunny's birthday! woohoo!

Already 24 years old and so much he has already accomplished. So proud of you, sweetheart!

In honor of him, I thought I'd make a picture comic, LOL

vlcsnap-2011-11-17-14h05m27s230.png

Taiki: Hmmm...I wonder why I feel weirdly special today? I wonder what's the occasion?

vlcsnap-2011-11-17-14h05m36s69.png

Mao: Anou....it's actually your birthday today.

Taiki: Eh?!

vlcsnap-2011-11-17-14h05m43s140.png

Taiki: WAAAH!!! REALLY? TODAY'S MY BIRTHDAY! THAT'S SO AWESOME!!!

vlcsnap-2011-11-17-14h05m53s237.png

Taiki: YOSH! This means I get to make Baba-chan do ANYTHING I want! HAHAHAH!

Mao: (sweatdrop)

vlcsnap-2011-11-17-14h02m12s74.png

Baba-chan: Oh boy..what's he going to do to me now?

Hope you like it, guys. xD

• Like 3

Oh my Gosh yojichan, you always know how to make people happy with your joke... ^o^

You make me amused right now... *giggle smile*

Now I really want you send that pics comic to Taiki-kun as a birthday gift & I wanna see what will Taiki-kun do when he see all of them... ^__^

(I thought he'll not stop laugh like me right now... ^^)

• Like 1