hama71

@yojichan my cold is melting after i saw your siggy....now i feel my body sooo warm , in a good way >/////

Pampai!!! *hugs tight*

I MISS YOU! I MISS YOU!!! How are you, my darling?

waaaah! thank you! thank you..I'm very happy you liked it.

I am feeling soooooooooooper happy with your signature too. woooohoo!!! I love it!

it got me smiling all over.

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hama71

• yojichan

• Ueda_Angel

• Last_sky16

@hama71

I thought I already read it hama-san, but I must be forgot it again... (trust me it's happen often ^^)

Yes you absolutely right, Gii will feel more hurt when he sees Takumi hurts... Sometimes I thought both of them have to talk/communicate more, so they will be more understand each other... As far as I see communication is the main problem between them, it's always make them fight... Even Gii thinks he doesn't has to explain everything to but at least he has to say something about what kind of problem they're facing that time (so far it's Akaike's duty to do it to Takumi --;; )... Cause as much as I know when your lover has a problem/something is bothering them, the most wonderful thing is they'll tell it to you. It'll make you valuable to them even we can't help them much, but with just listening their problem & support them it's make us proud cause it's mean they trust/believe us to rely on... I know Gii doesn't want Takumi troubled with his problem, but isn't that lover mean? Share everything, not only in happiness time but in sadness/problem too... Because it's easier to handle something together than alone (Akaike complain about it either, cause even he's Gii's best friend but Gii doesn't say anything to him & he has to figure it out itself), no matter how high your position you still needs someone to accompany you to walk in the dark life & tell your problem to someone will ease your burden that you’re carrying a little... Then Misu comes to remind Gii about it, thank you Misu-kun...^__^ (That's all my POV, feel free to disagree ^^;; )

Arranged meeting in that is one of Gii's payment to Misu & he still has 3 debts to Misu to pay off... ^__^

It's true if Misu-Gii is helping each other & this is I still don't understand about friendship between men, even they don’t like each other but when they see them in trouble they still help them. All of you can kill me if I say this, but sometimes I thought female can’t do that easily… ^^;;;

I remember it hama-san, Gii, Akaike, Misu, Shingyouji & Toshishisa get Takumi’s spell so no one of them won’t let Takumi alone… ^_^

Oh hama-san, may know the real name of building that they use as Shidou School?? And do you know the location in Japan?

@yojichan

Nah, you don’t hopeless at all yojichan…I thought what you do is common, most of people who love a movie so much will do that too, it’s like a drug I thought more you watch it more you obsessed with it… ^__^

Uhm why Akaike doesn’t say anything to Gii?

From my really really POV, cause Akaike already know even he says it to Gii it doesn’t have much effect, maybe Akaike already know if Gii’s little bit stubborn too…Especially Akaike knows it well if Gii’s act that time because of Takumi & he knows everything about Takumi is a decisions can’t be changed by anyone if not Gii self who want to changed…Then why Misu’s talk more affective to change Gii’s decision?? From really really my POV again ^^…..It’s because Misu has a chance to really steals Takumi from Gii, Gii knows if Akaike it’s not like him (I mean Akaike is straight guy), but I thought the main reason is Gii heard if Takumi’s phobia is back so that why he really freaking out & searching Takumi madly that time. He realize if his act make Takumi suffering & make Takumi remembers his dark past (Gii’s must be really feel guilty)

Yeah I like that part too yojichan, it’s sound like Gii want spend his whole life with Takumi, not with no one else…..So sweet!! ^__^

Hehehe, when I heard that from Shingyouji in Bibou no Detail it’s make me have a big question…Just a physical relation?? What is that suppose to mean??? O__o

Maybe it’s because it’s the first scene of MisuShin yojichan, it’s more like introduction of new character, that’s why we can’t see intimate between them & TKS3 is All About TakuGii so MisuShin don’t have a time to show off...MisuShin have a special time yojichan, it’s called PURE…^__^

Yes you right if manga story is different with the movie but Taiki played his role as Shingyouji very well, he can be the real Shingyouji that time… A loneliness boy who want to get a little bit attention/care from his boyfriend , but he already know if his boyfriend is very “special” person so he hold on his desire to get that romantic moment. But he tries hard to stay stronger that time, because he knows if his Arata-san can be happier with Sagara-senpai than with him so he doesn’t complain much & let Misu happy with Sagara-senpai.

And Shingyouji never expected if his strong act make Misu feel lonely cause no one will disturbing Misu with his hyperness again (Ne Misu, you miss Singyouji so much right??? Now you know what people said is right then if “You’ll feel something is very very important when you loose it”) & Misu really feel jealous to Takumi that time. I thought it’s funny when Misu think Takumi will steal Shingyouji from him that time (Calm down Misu-kun, Takumi never doing something like that)…^__^

Oh yes, yojichan…I thought hama-san already said but I want to say it too… Taiki looks more mature now, he is more handsome, cute & his body is fuller in TKS5…I thought his new short hair style make him looks more fresh… I like him when he panicked about Rin Rin & complaining about Misu act that time, I thought he looks so cute & innocent that time….^__^

• Like 1

Oh hama-san, may know the real name of building that they use as Shidou School?? And do you know the location in Japan?

The real building is called British Hills. Here's the actual webpage for it.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Oh man it's been a few days since I've been on here. Finally caught up on the posts. Notice everyone's mentioning rewatching the series. I for one will watch them once every couple of days one after another (yes even the first one). I after a while I scare my gf when I actually start quoting the actual japanese dialogue. I can almost fluently say the sequence Takumi does in Bibou when he's yelling at Gii in the room. That is quite a tongue twister if you don't have quite the tongue and accent for the language. Luckily for me my vocal cords are unique and I can make my voice sound a lot like Mao-kun.

In my full out and honest opinion I think that Misu did have a small crush on Takumi. If I recall in the manga he mentioned wanting to become roommates with Takumi their third year. Also Misu literally told Gii he liked this 'new smiling Takumi' right out. So I honestly think he does like Takumi a little. But since he does care for him and wants him to be happy and he knows only Gii can do that, he'll give him up. That's just what I think.

As for the deal with Akaike not telling Gii, I'm not surprised he wasn't the one to confront Gii about Takumi's phobia. For a few reasons, one; he does tell Takumi (or in his case Hayama lol) that Gii needs to sort this out on his own and he'll put out an SOS when he needs it' two: Akaike probably knows how badly Gii would be hurt if he found out that Takumi's phobia was back, which leads me to three: I think would have waited a few more days to see just how bad Takumi got. If it got really bad I'd say he'd tell Gii. But after that scene in front of the school when the two first years confront Takumi and Shingyoshi tells them to back off; if you notice when Takumi places his hand on Shingyoshi's shoulder, 'touches someone on his own free will' Akaike is genuinely surprised. So I think he doesn't tell Gii because he believes Takumi is strong enough to fight it at least for awhile until Gii finally comes to his senses.

Misu however I think did tell Gii as away to 'rub salt in a paper cut.' He starts loud and clear that he hates Gii and by telling his rival he's hurting his boyfriend was a good way to 'get back at him for being annoying' lol (can't think of any other way to describe it.) But at the same time he's also helping Takumi and Gii. So he's actually killing two birds with one stone.

The Bibou Detail Shingyoshi, no way it didn't work out I couldn't see it at all. I have nothing against the actor who played him of course but I just believe Taiki breathed air into the character in Pure. Same with Baba-chan. In fact I think all the actors who potrayed their characters did that. The one however that I think has come the farthest is Mao-kun. He's improved so much and you can tell through his acting he really did love that character. Dai-chan I think really enjoyed his role as Gii and I bet anything he highly enjoyed working with Mao. Even after the series they see each other not to often but often enough that you can tell their bond is still strong and in all honesty I hope that never changes.....

I better stop before I start babbling nonsense lol.

• Like 2

@Pampai... Welcome back!

Oh... dear you got a cold too...

Man... this cold getting around to everyone... --

I hope you feel better soon...

@hana-chan... Well... that is true... not only for lover for everyone need to talk to clear out thing...

But, as I said it... Gii was watching what his father has been doing and also the way he taugh might got to do it...

Any thing go bad never to tell specally the one who is close to you...

And telling is kind of showing your weak point so he been taugh never to show your weak point...

That is way he couldn't tell anything...

You said even they will need to tell some one...

Well... no they don't... as Ueda_Angel said... Gii never said anything but Akaike alway finding by himself what is going around Gii...

So there is person around them know what is going around even with out been told and supper the person with out a word...

That is how the life of Gii been so far... But, meeting with Takumi change everything...

But, still life he live all his live to effect a lot... even in this time...

I am glad that Ueda_Angel explain about Akaike... if I add little more on that is way Akaike tell will not effect much as Misu did...

Akaike had to find the way to not effect Gii's motion too much... so he had to tell Gii it back but Takumi is fight back...

Yes, he is... but best way to fix is by Gii... Misu know so he just did what he do best...

Pushing Gii into the end... --;;;

Oh... Gii now has 2... not 3...

That arranged meeting was happen after this...

Blue sky was happen during June... and Pure is July...

I don't know how they put it like that... but any way...

So... Gii did pay of one so there is 2...

Oh... about relationship between Shingyouji and Misu... for that time really only physical relationship...

Shingyouji just want to be with Misu and hoping that Misu heart will be with him someday...

I think it was Misu's idea to have physical relationship... well... he never know what that will bring him too...

I think he already into Shingyouji when they first time meet that eye to eye point...

Just Misu keep running away... from that... I think... ^^;;

@Ueda_Angel... Thank you for the link and that clear out of Akaike part... ^^

I know how you feel... even I came in everyday hard time getting into it...

Any way... when we start talking about Takumi... we just go in full...

It's getting longer and longer... no way we could stop.... ^^;;

Any way... I am just glad you could catch up... ^^

@hana-chan - thank you for pointing out that i'm alright. hehehe! whew! :D

i really like your POV as to why Akaike did not inform Gii. I like seeing the different opinions and flipsides to this situation. I sometimes think what would I have done if I was Akaike. I probably would have told Gii already. The reason for this is because it is not an intrusion of their relationship but more of a psychosomatic one. I will not reveal what Hayama have told me in confidence but I think I will nudge Gii into that direction. That's as far as I can go being their friend. As Akaike I am aware that the only person that can get through Hayama is Gii. No one else.

@ tat-chan - woohoo! thank you so much for the link on British Hills. It's so good to revisit the site again. Going around it is good reference to understanding Shidou. waaah! I wish I can visit this place in the future. Who's with me? :D Even just a day tour would be super awesome. this would be an awesome place to organize a Takumi-kun fans gathering, ne?

You are NOT babbling nonsense, okay? Wow. your detailed analysis on why Akaike did not tell Gii about Takumi and why Misu helps Gii is very insightful. I like your take on this. I did not read the manga when I watched Bibou that time so I did not have that kind of information yet. But since that was somehow hinted in the manga then that makes things clearer now. I really like what you said about "rubbing salt on a papercut".

I have nothing personal against Bishin either. I think he did what he could and what was required of him in the role. It's just that it did not translate deep enough as Taiki did. The Shingyouji of Bibou no Detail looked more like he was scared of Misu than in love with him. In Pure, we see a different Shingyouji who did not fear Misu but rather loved him desperately yet carefully.

I agree everyone really did a great job in bringing the characters to life. It has been a very successful series and everyone must be very proud of themselves. They should be. :)

@Ueda_Angel

Wow Tat-chan, thank you very much for the link of British Hall (I'll remember the name then, British Hall ^^)

Thank you too for your explanation about Akaike's reason why he doesn't say/complaint anything about Gii's act to Takumi, that's make more sense for me then.... ^_^

I like your sentence "rub salt in a paper cut" cause Misu really like to do that toward Gii..^_^

I kinda think if Misu really suitable to be an politician, cause he really an intelligent control strategy. I really believe he must be can beat his rival politician easily with his smart & cunning brain...^_^

@hama71

Huhhhh....so being a heir from a great successor really hard then hama-san, Gii really has a much burden to carrying in his shoulder then.. --;;;

As a heir he can't tell someone (even his lover about his feeling) cause if his rival know about his weakness they will use it to beat him... A wealthy family really has much complicated problem to face of... --;;

Uhm why I say Gii's debt to Misu is still 3, because for me Gii real debt are 4...

1. Misu helps Gii to realize his error of his plan toward Takumi (in Bibou no Detail)

2. Misu covers Takumi who spends his night in Gii's room (in Sunny Blue Sky)

3. Misu let Gii in entering his roo & talk to Takumi (in Sunny Blue Sky)

4. Misu helped Gii to tricked the snooker game

But I think Gii's debt no.1 not counted then... ^__^

Oh so that's mean of only "physical relation", I get it now... ^_^

You remind me the first Misu-Shingyouji really meeting, when they eye meet the camera really focus to Misu-Shingyouji faces that time...The first meeting of Misu's "sharp" eyes & Shingyouji "puppy" eyes...so perfect pic! ^_^

What people said is right then if "First meeting is everything" & "Love can blooming from eyes down to heart"..^_^

@yojichan

You really want to go to British Hall one day??

If that really happen don't forget to report us the detailed about British Hall then...^^

Don't forget to bring your handycam & record all the places that made the set TKS, ne??? :)

• Like 1

@Ueda_Angel

Wow Tat-chan, thank you very much for the link of British Hall (I'll remember the name then, British Hall ^^)

Thank you too for your explanation about Akaike's reason why he doesn't say/complaint anything about Gii's act to Takumi, that's make more sense for me then.... ^_^

I like your sentence "rub salt in a paper cut" cause Misu really like to do that toward Gii..^_^

I kinda think if Misu really suitable to be an politician, cause he really an intelligent control strategy. I really believe he must be can beat his rival politician easily with his smart & cunning brain...^_^

@hama71

Huhhhh....so being a heir from a great successor really hard then hama-san, Gii really has a much burden to carrying in his shoulder then.. --;;;

As a heir he can't tell someone (even his lover about his feeling) cause if his rival know about his weakness they will use it to beat him... A wealthy family really has much complicated problem to face of... --;;

Uhm why I say Gii's debt to Misu is still 3, because for me Gii real debt are 4...

1. Misu helps Gii to realize his error of his plan toward Takumi (in Bibou no Detail)

2. Misu covers Takumi who spends his night in Gii's room (in Sunny Blue Sky)

3. Misu let Gii in entering his roo & talk to Takumi (in Sunny Blue Sky)

4. Misu helped Gii to tricked the snooker game

But I think Gii's debt no.1 not counted then... ^__^

Oh so that's mean of only "physical relation", I get it now... ^_^

You remind me the first Misu-Shingyouji really meeting, when they eye meet the camera really focus to Misu-Shingyouji faces that time...The first meeting of Misu's "sharp" eyes & Shingyouji "puppy" eyes...so perfect pic! ^_^

What people said is right then if "First meeting is everything" & "Love can blooming from eyes down to heart"..^_^

@yojichan

You really want to go to British Hall one day??

If that really happen don't forget to report us the detailed about British Hall then...^^

Don't forget to bring your handycam & record all the places that made the set TKS, ne??? :)

There is a lot of thing that Gii didn't want Takumi to know or face yet...

Because in a few year Takumi have to face all that even he doesn't want too...

Gii want Takumi to be stay as who he is...

Well... there are lot more we don't know about life of Gii...

Any way... most people focus on Takumi... I kind of focus on Gii more...

As I said everything has two side...

So I alway looks everything in every direction...

Even the detail of all other things...

May be sometime I just looking into too much into it... --;;;

I miss that 2 point...

I don't think even Misu didn't count that in...

If he did he should said Gii owe him only 3... ^^;;;

Well... I think 2nd one is more into Takumi then Gii...

So I think Misu didn't count that in...

About Misu and Shingyouji... they just need to see true to themself little more...

Well... Shingyouji is into Misu too much... he need to do some push and pull kind of thing...

If he keep do as Misu said... they will only stay as master and pet kind of way...

Shingyouji... you need to do little more selfish sometime...

Misu... just open your eyes... who else could stay beside him no matter what...

But, life never go as you plant... --;;;

So you better tell Shingyouji how you feel...

Or you migth lose him...

Again... I don't know anything...

But, that spin up of Misu and Shingyouji in new novel kind of keep me thinking something might happen to Shingyouji... --;;;

I just hope it's not as what I think about... Any way... that's that... ^^;;;

• Like 2

Hi guys.... Happy Valentine's Day...^__^

Even though I don't celebrate it, but I have a little gift for all of you... I hope you like it.... ^^

ValsCard2.png

• Like 1

Awww! that's so sweet hana-chan! *hugs*

yes, oh yes, i wish i can go to British Hills someday. i will save up for it. that would be one of my target locations when i go to Japan. of course, i will document everything and share it with my TK club mates. it would be awesome! woosh!

OMG! i'm sure some of you, many of you have already watched the two parts of Takumi-kun 5 english subbed, ne? what do you think, minna? kyaaaaaaaaaaa!!! i'm so happy 'cause well now I get to understand it but what's tickling me more is reading Shingyouji's lines. awwww~ the poor baby is so scared of Misu. i wanna wrap him in a bundle and give him huggles. but i'm seeing a lot of things being said and understanding more of the nature of their relationship.

As for Takumi and Gii...the more and more I am seeing how much of a continuance this movie is to Bibou no Detail. it really comes in full circle. i'm getting all that nice romantic vibe we all loved from Bibou no Detail and once again Mao has surprised us all with his performance. i missed that intensity and it's so nice to watch him and Daisuke playing the roles to satisfaction.

oh by the way..for some strange reason...i thought i'd stalk Baba-chan's blog and I noticed something. His archives only go up to 2008. Yes, I went all the way! LOL I'm THAT crazy. and I discovered that there are very RARE pictures of him posing with Taiki or even pictures of Taiki in his blog. I mean seriously...I can only count them with one hand. I dunno what's up with that. Taiki's blog is no different either. I will have to explore some more.

But he does have LOTS of pictures together with Shota Takasaki like OMG! Some of them are kinda boyfie poses too. but then again Shota is a cutie so no surprises there. haha!

anyways..here's a picture quiz for y'all. i know...i know...it's not so much to wrack your brains with it but it's still fun. hehe! i saw this from Baba-chan's blog.

The_Guys_Takumi_Admire.jpg

Question: Just focus on the three guys together on the left side of this image (forget the face mask dude, what's his name?)

What is the one thing in common that these three guys share? Give a very specific answer, okay? Nothing generalized likethey all starred in the same movie Takumi-kun. Not like that. Just one specific answer. :D

What does Aiba, Baba-chan and Taki all share in common?

Hana-chan... Good job...

I kind of lazy now day... so I didn't make any this time... --;;;

So it good that you did this... ^^

It's little off from Takumi-kun...

But, as some of you know that Dai-chan and Mao-kun did stage work together...

And I did tell one of well know mangaka doing some illustration...

Here are the pictures of it...

o0800113011793206474.jpg

o0800113011793206473.jpg

o0800113011793215384.jpg

o0800113011793215385.jpg

I don't know that is Dai-chan or other guy... --;;;

Also... I post some more pictures from the stage work on Mao-kun & Dai-chan group... ^^

It's mix with Mao-kun Angel's Eyes... ^^;;;

Any way... Everyone have a good day... or night...

I better go to bed now...

See you around... ^^

• Like 1

yes, oh yes, i wish i can go to British Hills someday. i will save up for it. that would be one of my target locations when i go to Japan. of course, i will document everything and share it with my TK club mates. it would be awesome! woosh!

OMG! i'm sure some of you, many of you have already watched the two parts of Takumi-kun 5 english subbed, ne? what do you think, minna? kyaaaaaaaaaaa!!! i'm so happy 'cause well now I get to understand it but what's tickling me more is reading Shingyouji's lines. awwww~ the poor baby is so scared of Misu. i wanna wrap him in a bundle and give him huggles. but i'm seeing a lot of things being said and understanding more of the nature of their relationship.

As for Takumi and Gii...the more and more I am seeing how much of a continuance this movie is to Bibou no Detail. it really comes in full circle. i'm getting all that nice romantic vibe we all loved from Bibou no Detail and once again Mao has surprised us all with his performance. i missed that intensity and it's so nice to watch him and Daisuke playing the roles to satisfaction.

oh by the way..for some strange reason...i thought i'd stalk Baba-chan's blog and I noticed something. His archives only go up to 2008. Yes, I went all the way! LOL I'm THAT crazy. and I discovered that there are very RARE pictures of him posing with Taiki or even pictures of Taiki in his blog. I mean seriously...I can only count them with one hand. I dunno what's up with that. Taiki's blog is no different either. I will have to explore some more.

But he does have LOTS of pictures together with Shota Takasaki like OMG! Some of them are kinda boyfie poses too. but then again Shota is a cutie so no surprises there. haha!

anyways..here's a picture quiz for y'all. i know...i know...it's not so much to wrack your brains with it but it's still fun. hehe! i saw this from Baba-chan's blog.

Question: Just focus on the three guys together on the left side of this image (forget the face mask dude, what's his name?)

What is the one thing in common that these three guys share? Give a very specific answer, okay? Nothing generalized likethey all starred in the same movie Takumi-kun. Not like that. Just one specific answer. :D

Well... Shota and Baba-kun did the Tenimyu together... Baba-kun as Tezuke and Shota as Kikumaru...

Also, they did few movie together and other fan events and even they did some kind of internet show and stage work too...

So there are lot of pictures of two of them together... ^^

For the question...

They did Tokyo Ghost Trap together and also they did Tanimyu... but Takki was 3th Seigaku Aiba did 2nd and 3rd but also help out 5th sometime too... ^^

What else they share in common... --;;;

I am so sleepy my head not working... --

• Like 1

Very good answers, hama-san! :D I am keeping them in mind.

But the answer also has to directly be concerned to the Takumi-kun movie.

OMG! those pictures you posted, hama-san. OMG! I feel like I'm looking at The Royal Fiance! hahahahhahaha!!

Hana-chan, remember what we were discussing at the Royal Fiance thread? Well, it looks like our dreams just came true. LOL

You're welcome yojichan... *hugs back* (Oh my I ask yojichan, can you see the pic in full size? cause when I see in my laptop it's lil bit cropped... --;;; )

Oh I'm wrong in typing again, British Hill.... --;;;

How could I write it become British Hall, gomen ne.....^^;;

Yup2 I already saw it yojichan, Shingyuouji really cute & funny even though he pissed off to Misu that time... ^^

Even he always complaining about Misu's act to him but he never ever can leave Misu's side, ne???

The more funny thing is, Takumi just dazed to see Shingyouji's act that time...hehehehe...

Auw Shingyouji looks really really adorable!!!^O^

Uhm I thought the common thing is all of them are :

1. Of course all of them are Super Handsome, Gorgeous & "Smiling Killer"

2. I think all of them use same jacket ( I mean the color, all black)

So far only that I found... ^^ ( cause I haven't know much about them & their stage in Tenimyu)

@hama-san

I thought that prince seem like Dai-chan (I hope that really Dai-chan... ^^)

Oh so Dai-chan & Mao-kun doing job stage together again hama-san?

Ouw that's must be great to see them together again.....^^

Oh my, if that prince really Dai-chan/Mao-kun I really want to be the Princess!!!

Save me my Prince & let's get married soon & life happily ever after.... hehehehehe.... ^_^

• Like 1

You're welcome yojichan... *hugs back* (Oh my I ask yojichan, can you see the pic in full size? cause when I see in my laptop it's lil bit cropped... --;;; )

Yup2 I already saw it yojichan, Shingyuouji really cute & funny even though he pissed off to Misu that time... ^^

Even he always complaining about Misu's act to him but he never ever can leave Misu's side, ne???

The more funny thing is, Takumi just dazed to see Shingyouji's act that time...hehehehe...

Auw Shingyouji looks really really adorable!!!^O^

Uhm I thought the common thing is all of them are :

1. Of course all of them are Super Handsome, Gorgeous & "Smiling Killer"

2. I think all of them use same jacket ( I mean the color, all black)

So far only that I found... ^^ ( cause I haven't know much about them & their stage in Tenimyu)

Aha! Great observational answers, hana-chan! heheheh!

But then again the answers also have to be Takumi-kun related. :D

Yes, yes I see the whole picture you posted. It's not cropped. It's quite lovely. thank you so much again for sharing that with us.

Now onto the english sub - OMG! I know right? Shingyouji is like running all over the place. I'm so happy. *giggles*

He's driving Misu nuts. I think it was kinda extreme that Misu would actually beat him up for messing his stuff or threaten to send Rin-Rin to a shelter. Awwww~ poor Shingyouji baby. *huggles more*

But I love the scene where he's REALLY just poking with Misu's things. hahahhaha!

He's like...gonna touch this..gonna touch that...i know Misu's gonna get mad at me...but i don't care....hahhahaha! I LOVE YOU SHINGYOUJI!

And yes, gotta love Takumi's dazed look at him. He must be very amusing from Takumi's point of view. I would too. He's so adorable even though he makes me dizzy. So precious.

Keep the answers coming, guys for the picture quiz. :D

Very good answers, hama-san! :D I am keeping them in mind.

But the answer also has to directly be concerned to the Takumi-kun movie.

OMG! those pictures you posted, hama-san. OMG! I feel like I'm looking at The Royal Fiance! hahahahhahaha!!

Hana-chan, remember what we were discussing at the Royal Fiance thread? Well, it looks like our dreams just came true. LOL

Did you mean the pics in Mao-kun & Dai-chan Group that hama-san added yojichan???

If that true, I already saw it...Yeah I remember it yojichan, discussing about if The Royal Fiance made in live action & you want Dai-chan as Shou & Mao-kun as Kairi, ne????

When I saw Mao-kun & Dai-chan wear suit like that they really like Shou & Kairi... ^__^

• Like 1

Aha! Great observational answers, hana-chan! heheheh!

But then again the answers also have to be Takumi-kun related. :D

Yes, yes I see the whole picture you posted. It's not cropped. It's quite lovely. thank you so much again for sharing that with us.

Now onto the english sub - OMG! I know right? Shingyouji is like running all over the place. I'm so happy. *giggles*

He's driving Misu nuts. I think it was kinda extreme that Misu would actually beat him up for messing his stuff or threaten to send Rin-Rin to a shelter. Awwww~ poor Shingyouji baby. *huggles more*

But I love the scene where he's REALLY just poking with Misu's things. hahahhaha!

He's like...gonna touch this..gonna touch that...i know Misu's gonna get mad at me...but i don't care....hahhahaha! I LOVE YOU SHINGYOUJI!

And yes, gotta love Takumi's dazed look at him. He must be very amusing from Takumi's point of view. I would too. He's so adorable even though he makes me dizzy. So precious.

Keep the answers coming, guys for the picture quiz. :D

Uhm it's crossed in my mind...all of them are Takumi & Gii's best friend, all of them love Takumi & Gii so much (except Misu, he just care Takumi so much not to Gii... ^^), all of them will do everything to make them happy. Oh yes, the suitable nickname for all of them are "Takumi & Gii's Guardians Angel", but Sachi the most special among them cause he's Takumi's Idol... ^^

You're welcome yojichan, I lil bit worried cause the pic lil bit cropped in my laptop... How could that happen, ah whatever & I don't understand it either....--;;

Yeah when Shingyouji poking around Misu's things, Takumi just can look at him & smiling when he heard Shingyouji complaining about Misu's "busy-ness".... Misu really lucky to have a loyal pet like him.... ^^

Uhm yojichan, I'm not sure if Misu will beat Shingyouji just because of that.. cause the translator said if English is not his mother language so maybe the meaning is not real "beating"... (that what I thought, cause Japanese really can confusing sometimes but I appreciate his effort to translate it in English)

• Like 1

@Yojichan... directly be concerned to the Takumi-kun movie... hummm...

Let see Aiba was at 1st as Sachi... Baba-kun play Misu from 3rd to 5th...

Takki been Akaike from the start...

That first info on them... let get into deep...

Sachi want to see Takumi for long time and know about Takumi and Gii as couple... and support them as couple...

Misu really don't get along with Gii but want to help Takumi and Gii to stay together...

Akaike... the first guy who know about Gii and Takumi been together and been stay there to help them...

That is what you are asking?

Or... it's about them or character they play... --;;;

Oh... that tall between you and hana-chan and that pictures of Dai-chan and Mao-kun stage work illustraion...

Only problem is that's not two of them(Mao-kun and Dai-chan)... --;;;;;;

@hana-chan... No... Mao-kun and Dai-chan are not doing other...

That's from the last stage work they did together...

I just love that mangaka's work and when she was going to do the work I was hope to see...

Then finally that is what is came out...

That had been ued in the stage...

I wonder which part they use...

I wish I could see the stage work...

But, DVD is for pre-order one and only Japanese at site...

And price is other problem... T T

Any way... what I said up there was all about last work...

Well... more like few days ago... --;;;

• Like 1

Now I re-watched Niji iro no Garasu and I noticed one small thing.

There is a short scene, somewhere after bed scene, when everything looks so harmonic, when Takumi&Gii reading book atc... Do you know what I mean? So in some moment they are going together and smiling to something.

And I think it's the same moment like in Bibou, when Takumi is sad (on the way to Concert Hall) thinking about him and Gii... His memory on the moment when he and Gii teasing about if Takumi said to Gii wait for him...

Do you understand what I mean?

It looks like that same moment. It is possibly?

Now I re-watched Niji iro no Garasu and I noticed one small thing.

There is a short scene, somewhere after bed scene, when everything looks so harmonic, when Takumi&Gii reading book atc... Do you know what I mean? So in some moment they are going together and smiling to something.

And I think it's the same moment like in Bibou, when Takumi is sad (on the way to Concert Hall) thinking about him and Gii... His memory on the moment when he and Gii teasing about if Takumi said to Gii wait for him...

Do you understand what I mean?

It looks like that same moment. It is possibly?

Well... I know what you are getting... but, they are different...

I did write about that 3rd movie scene you are talk about on 10 days series Takumi-kun blog did at 1st Takumi-kun series fanclue...

They took that scene in one shot... Takumi and Gii coming then back to Takumi...

So that can't be the same one... it just happen to be look so much each other... ^^

@hama love your sig.....

question : has anyone read vol.8 of the manga (Pure 2) and if you have can you tell me what happens...mainly between Shingyouji and Misu

Well... I know what you are getting... but, they are different...

I did write about that 3rd movie scene you are talk about on 10 days series Takumi-kun blog did at 1st Takumi-kun series fanclue...

They took that scene in one shot... Takumi and Gii coming then back to Takumi...

So that can't be the same one... it just happen to be look so much each other... ^^

I know you did write it I read it~ I just thought that in story line it could be that same moment. But you have propably truth.

It doesn't matter.

It's really hard, Yojichan.

I have two theories:

1. Actors for their characters didn't change. I mean, Akaike is played by Taki from the very first movie, Misu was in three movies but in all was played by Baba-chan, and Aiba's charakter was just in first movie, but because of that he didn't change actor :D

All other characters changed actors (Takumi,Gii, Shingyouji...)

2. It's possibly that Takumi-kun series is first BL movie for this boys? I'm not sure with Aiba, because he played in other BL movie(s), but maybe Takumi-kun was first?

I'm curious about right answer :-D

• Like 1

Does anyone have the link to or the video of the stage greeting/fan meeting which includes parts shown in this post?

and

Thank you very much:)

@hama love your sig.....

question : has anyone read vol.8 of the manga (Pure 2) and if you have can you tell me what happens...mainly between Shingyouji and Misu

Sorry... I only see that in Japanese... --;;;

But, most story is almost same as in Takumi-kun 4th to 5th movie...

There are few most story there but, most are same go with the movie... ^^

I know you did write it I read it~ I just thought that in story line it could be that same moment. But you have propably truth.

It doesn't matter.

It's really hard, Yojichan.

I have two theories:

1. Actors for their characters didn't change. I mean, Akaike is played by Taki from the very first movie, Misu was in three movies but in all was played by Baba-chan, and Aiba's charakter was just in first movie, but because of that he didn't change actor :D

All other characters changed actors (Takumi,Gii, Shingyouji...)

2. It's possibly that Takumi-kun series is first BL movie for this boys? I'm not sure with Aiba, because he played in other BL movie(s), but maybe Takumi-kun was first?

I'm curious about right answer :-D

I think it's little different... Well... 2nd one was just they are talking about smile most of part...

3rd one Takumi was little upset at the beginning and then they clear out and smile...

So I think is little different in my view... ^^

Oh... I think Yojichan think about was you 1st answer...

Well... there are one more person for that but still...

from three of them they never change...

I want to know Yojichan's answer also...

If you got right she will tell us... ^^

Does anyone have the link to or the video of the stage greeting/fan meeting which includes parts shown in this post?

and

Thank you very much:)

Most of link has been taken down...

I don't know they will have any site will have that...

From Youtube I know there isn't any...

For other I think they put password... so... I don't know if you could found any to watch for now...

• Like 1

Hana-chan... Good job...

I kind of lazy now day... so I didn't make any this time... --;;;

So it good that you did this... ^^

It's little off from Takumi-kun...

But, as some of you know that Dai-chan and Mao-kun did stage work together...

And I did tell one of well know mangaka doing some illustration...

Here are the pictures of it...

o0800113011793206474.jpg

o0800113011793206473.jpg

o0800113011793215384.jpg

o0800113011793215385.jpg

I don't know that is Dai-chan or other guy... --;;;

Also... I post some more pictures from the stage work on Mao-kun & Dai-chan group... ^^

It's mix with Mao-kun Angel's Eyes... ^^;;;

May I ask hama-san, the name of mangaka who drawing this beautiful art?

@yojichan

Ah yojichan, you make us really curios about the pics quiz.... :(

I hope you will give us the answer, ASAP.... :)

• Like 1