hama71

it was funny Ueda_angel after you told me that's all i have to do i refreshed the site and it worked...god it was taking me all day just to do that...probably doesn't help i've been downloading a bunch of stuff from this and that's taking up alot of my speed lol...all worth it though. come on takumi-kun pure hurry and download...just finished watching takumi-kun bibou no detail for the 10th times since i downloaded it lol.

well thanks again for the help love this site.

• Like 1

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hama71

• yojichan

• Ueda_Angel

• Last_sky16

Glad to be of service DaiMao...think I'll call you that if you don't mind :) And thank you for the friend request. Oh if you like reading fanfics Takumi-kun related check out mine and Yojichan's fics

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
and
I'm Akkadia

• Like 3

My signature is from the fifth movie. Pure focuses on Misu Arata and Shingyoshi Kanemitsu. Takumi and Gii are in it but this time they are supporting characters.

• Like 1

@Hamao_Daisuke Welcome to this fanclub. I hope you will enjoy the movies.

@Ueda_Angel I did not know that you are Akkadia. I read all the fanfics about Takumi&Gii and Misu&Shingyoshi from fanfiction.net and my favorites are those of yojichan and yours. My favourite pair is Takumi&Gi but because of both of your Misu&Shingyoshi fanfics I started to like this couple more.

• Like 1

selinia86 i tried to open the link but that link is bloked what i must do to see the takumi kun ano hareta aozora please,.,.,.i love u..,:hamtaro-005 (15):

@Hamao-Daisuke... welcome...

I hope you enjoy watch Pure...

Let us know what you think about it... ^^

Well.. it's been a while I write something here... ^^;;;

Sorry... I been in the forum but just don't have much to said... --;;;

But, any way... I just hope every one doing well...

There still no new about any Takumi-kun series...

Taiki's radioshow is up to... so anyone want to hear go

and look for this 3/5更新★ラヅォ絶滅寸前男子...And I also found first show go

I have to go now...

So everyone have a great week... ^^

• Like 2

@hama-san: OMG! OMG!! a home tutor and he's on TV. OMG! that is soooooooooooooooooooo exciting. i dunno! but i just feel really excited about Minowa's story. OMG! I LOVE IT! they really should feature that. thank you so much for answering my question, hama-san! you're the best ever!! *HUGSSSS*

@ tat-chan: awwwww~ thank you so much for the promotion of my fanfic page. that's so thoughtful of you. i really appreciate it.

@hamao_daisuke: HI THERE!! Welcome to the club. i'm glad you're enjoying yourself. how do you want to be called? i am really excited to find out what you think about Pure 'cause that movie has been such an overwhelming inspiration for me. I absolutely adore MisuShin. BabaTaiki played their roles so amazingly.

just at work right now and dont have much time to talk my reaction to takumi-kun pure will be up later on tonight please wait for it lol.

until then chow

@purple_kyu

Hello and welcome to YO forums! :)

Could you make a screenshot of the error message you got?

Perhaps your internetbrowser has some settings which disables such kind of internetsites??

Which internetbrowser do you use normally?

this is for anyone really lol but I wanted to ask is there anyother series like takumi-kun you think I would like. I cant wait until the subbed movie 5 gets around. I haven't downloaded it yet, but I will, only because I love knowing what they are saying it makes the emotion of it all more real. sigh.

I hate work lol. need a day job and its hard with a little one.....sorry that was off topic.

anyway only on break right now

cant wait to get home going to have a takumi-kun marathon. go me lol

chow

@Yaoi lover I love that pick of the two of them together. it makes me gittie and the pic I have makes me smile from ear to ear. im such a dork. but that's ok lol

o! thank you so much for the links hamachan >//////

i'm gonna listen to this on the way for work... waaa~such a happy day wwww

@Yojichan... I am glad you like it... I will try to find where that story from Manga again...

@Pampai... Oh... you are going to listen on you way to work...

I wonder what will you going to react on it...

Because there is part even you could understand and Taiki really laugh a lot this time...

More then before... ^^;;;

• Like 1

@hama-san: OMG!!! REALLY?? Taiki is laughing MORE on this than last time?

KYAAAAAAAAA!!!! ^^

I will check on this. Thanks so much hama-san! you're the best as always. I LOVE LOVE Taiki when he's laughing. It's such a happy laugh. I love it! I love Taiki!

@Hamao_Daisuke: Oh you're gonna love Takumi-kun 5, we all guarantee it. And in case you're curious, the images on my signature were taken from a scene in Takumi-kun 5. :D As for recommending similar stories to it...hmmm....not quite sure though..there are tons of BL movies that take place in a high school setting. But there is another one that is produced by the same people who brought us the Takumi-kun series. It's Fujimi no Orchestra. It's another popular BL series. You will find more details about this at the BL news category. :)

god i don't know where to star. i thought the whole movie was great. i know that takumi and gii weren't the main characters but i wanted them to have more screen time.

now lets see...i like misu and kanemitsu's first kiss i don't know what it was about it. was it that misu teasing side to it. like misu new it would drive him.

and of course i loved the second kiss in the changing room even better because misu got close up behind him and was sexy like lol. i was just excited to watch it cuz in a way misu was showing him his feels but at the same time didn't want to give to much away.

it's hard in this movie to pick out my favorite part...but one of them was when takum-kun told kanem so go out with him and gii was standing at the door and the way takumi was all nerves and shy telling him that's not what he said lol...too cute for words hahha.

i'm going to have to watch it a couple times to get the whole story i'm usually like that with movies..so i'll write every time i have something to say about the movie...but over all i loved it to pieces.

now i going to watch the 2-4th movie since 5 is still downloading and giving me trouble.

until next time

@hamao_daisuke: hahahha! you're mentioning my favorite scenes too. woot! yeah, Pure is meant to be watched several more times because it's the love. it's one of the best BL romances ever made. i could talk about Pure over and over and for a very long time. LOL

@hama-san: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! I GOT TO LISTEN TO TAIKI! VALENTINES BANZAIIII!!!! HAHAHHAHAHAH! Taiki was laughing the WHOLE TIME! the radio host was not giving him a break. Poor Taiki sounds like he's being tickled during the entire show. OMG!! I'm beginning to think the radio host just wanna hear him laugh. Must be a turn-on! AHAHAHAHAH!!!! HECK! I WOULD DO THE SAME! COME TO MY SHOW, TAIKI! I LOVE YOU! LET'S LAUGH TOGETHER! XD

@Yojichan... Well... I feel that Taiki laugh more this time...

He alway laugh a lot in this radio show but, this time the other guy really make Taiki laugh hard... ^^

I still didn't had hear the first one yet... I hope you enjoy that too... ^^

@Hamao-Daisuke... Well there are lot to read but you could go to

and
Takumi fanclub to see more info about Takumi-kun series...

or go to

I did post where I post info at...

It's too much reading but it will help you understand about Takumi-kun series little more better... I think...

this no subs is driving me f'n nuts...excuse my choice of words...i'm so confused and excited at the same time. sigh.

ok so i watch the 5th movie. didn't know what the hell was going on or what they where say but i think i got the gist of it and at the end i ended up crying like a blubbering fool.

it was good so good. and i'm sure even better with sub titles.

does anyone know how long it takes to get it subbed because it's driving me nuts.

words can't explain how much i felt for the characters...and i'm sure once i've seen it subbed i'll be able to describe it a little...i could feel the love and the hate and the hurt and the longing...it was truly amazing.

i feel so moved right now...the part where they where in takumi's room and i think he was telling gii off....hamao's performance just blew me out of the water and i had tears....

i don't know what else i can say about this movie and the whole series....i know you all feel the same...so i'm glad i don't have to say much...

if there is a 6th movie down the road sometime i hope that they pick hamao and daisuke for the parts cuz i really dont think it would be the same with someone else playing the roles....i'm sure some agree...they blew the parts right out of the water really did the movie justice...

(so many spelling mistakes so excited i don't really care)

i don't know what else to say...if anyone has anything to ask me about...my opinion...i'll give what i can...or just talk about a scene they like and what i thought about it i love too...

i have never read the manga before....but i'm touched, moved and greatful for these series of movie.

you never know i might start my own fan fic...not the best at it but can't know until i try right.

please reply if you want...don't have to, totally up to you.

well it's off to bed for me

until tomorrow good night all..

(don't even know if i can sleep now)

chow

• Like 2

@Hamao-Daisuke... Well... I am glad you like it...

Just one thing... Mao-kun and Dai-chan already said 5th will be their last Takumi and Gii role...

They will not coming back... So please respect their wish and don't push them to come back for it...

They have other acting to do...

We still don't know if they will make next one or not...

But, if they do our guess will be other story of Misu and Shingyouji...

Because the last year the new Takumi-kun series novel came out and the story is about Misu and Shingyouji...

So if they will go for the 6th... it will take another a year and a half or more...

Also, the production focus on New series...

But, we don't know that will go on for series or not...

Some of us hoping for that will make it to series like Takumi did...

It's Fujimi Block No.2 Symphony Orchestra... if you want to know more

is where you could find more info about movie...

Any way... I just want you to know that Dai-chan and Mao-kun will not coming back even fan want them to came back for it...

As for fan we should respect their wish and hope the best for what ever they do now on...

• Like 1

I've seen many pictures of Daisuke and Hamao together.

Most from Takumi-kun and a few from recent work in common.

But what i like the most is the pre-Takumi-kun pics.

Now melt with me. ^_^

Aren't they cute in this pic?

daimao.jpg

• Like 1

the clamor for DaiMao to be recast as TakuGii in a sixth movie is very high amongst the fans. they were so convincing that you cannot even imagine anyone else replacing them. but then again a sixth movie is still highly debatable whether this will become a reality or not. the newest Takumi-kun novel however reveals a Misu x Shingyouji story. so there is a likelihood that IF a sixth movie were to be made, it would be about MisuShin. the Pure movie proved how successful and effective the BabaTaiki pairing and we cannot imagine anyone else portraying those roles than them alone. they have already expressed that they are okay with doing that again since they enjoyed working with each other so much.

as for DaiMao, they have expressed that TK5 is their last as TakuGii. :( that's why they gave it their all in this movie. it's really beautiful since it follows and focuses on their love story as it did back in Bibou no Detail.

i didn't really cry from watching TK5. I did cry in Pure, Bibou no Detail and Niji-iro Garasu. for me Takumi-kun 5 is a celebration of looking forward to the future of TakuGii. it looks very bright for both of them. so yeah, that's my opinion. :D

• Like 2

@Asclepius... I believe that's picture took during last of Tenimyu they play together...

There are few of pictures of them together or with other but still two of them side by side pictures out there...

I think right after or before that picture they did Takumi-kun series any way... ^^;;;