hama71

Not sure how many Toku fans but I just finished watch Ultraman Mebius...it was a Toku show that came out in 2006 that had Daisuke as one of the characters...this was long before Tenimyu and Takumi...his character is really different from Tezuka or Gii and he was freaking awesome and hilarious. You couldn't help but love him. He was suppose to be a soccer player that played in a Spain league so every episode he would be saying a few spanish words like "adios" "amigo" and it was just sooooooooooooooooooooooo freaking cute. I loved the show and his performance was great.

Also next week is the premiere of Go-Busters...so I'll be able to see our beloved Baba on a weekly basis...its gonna be fun

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hama71

• yojichan

• Ueda_Angel

• Last_sky16

Oh my Gosh yojichan, you always know how to make people happy with your joke... ^o^

You make me amused right now... *giggle smile*

Now I really want you send that pics comic to Taiki-kun as a birthday gift & I wanna see what will Taiki-kun do when he see all of them... ^__^

(I thought he'll not stop laugh like me right now... ^^)

HAHAHAHHAHA! I'm glad you enjoyed that, hana-chan.

I had so much fun doing that and the images were right there for the taking.

I wanna thank Taiki and Baba-chan for providing such fitting facial expressions. ohohohoh! xD

OMG! I'd be nervous to send this to Taiki, haha!

I dunno how he's gonna react to all this. Maybe he'd just laugh (I sure hope he does..if not....EEEEEEK! T___T)

Oh! oh! and I've been meaning to mention this..I LOVE your Royal Fiance siggy. waaah! I remember that sweet scene right there. you're making me smile all over again. :)

Well... even Taiki is only 24 years old...

He is senpai in show biz for all the other...

Taiki start stage work when he was 11 years old... so it's already 12 1/2 years he been in show biz...

So... for actor he isn't young man... ^^;;;

Oh... I finally found Taiki's raido show

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
and
bottom left push that... ^^

To hear to show... in the page there is the blue box with title of radio show...

You will see the speaker shape when you put you arrow push that speaker...

I don't know what happen the show he did before... --;;;

This is show he did on Feb.13... --;;;

Any way... enjoy! ^^

• Like 1

@eragon92... Well... I think that's the first acting he did from other the stage work and tv and movie...

Also, Dai-chan was in soccer team during his high school years...

So that was one reason Dai-chan cast in that role...

It was his dream to become hiro... watching Ultraman...

So that was one of Dai-chan's great memory...

He still talk about that sometime... ^^

Yes, Baba-kun Go-buster will be on next week...

I wonder how that will be...

I don't think I could watch but any way...

I hope you will enjoy! ^^

@Yojichan... You're are alway never down us...

Any way... I don't know about Taiki's reaction...

But, I know Baba-kun's will go open his eyes big and think about something and start giggle...

And start laugh too hard end up cry... ^^;;;

Taiki... I think he will start think about what he should ask for Baba-kun...

And keep thinking and thinking... and thinking... ^^;;;

• Like 1

OMG! Hama-san...I clicked on the HP link but when I clicked the other link it gave me a 404 Error.

I dunno what to do. I dunno how I'm gonna be able to listen to the audio.

But what I did get was ALL of the pictures in the HP link. LOL

Even I was surprised..how the heck did I do that?? O___O

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPER HAPPY.

My Taiki bunny is so handsome. *squeeze*

And yes he is somewhat of a senpai to the other actors his age who are new to the entertainment industry because Taiki has been a child actor very early on in his career. Maybe that's why he's an uncle magnet...hmmmmmmmmmmmmm...xD

ahahahahahah!! I am glad you enjoyed my little picture comic. i had so much fun with that.

wah! really you think so Baba-chan will find it funny? I think you're right..I can imagine him laughing so hard right now.

Taiki will probably shake his head. I wonder what he will ask Baba-chan to do for him. woohoo!!! xD

@Yojichan... I change it... So try again...

But, this time you have to push bottom left one to get in first...

Then do as what I said it there... ^^

Yes, Taiki been in this show biz for long so lot of uncle love him... ^^;;;

But, it's not only Taiki... Mao-kun do have some of that too... --;;;

Well, when Mao-kun stepping down from Heat up eve... Kōchō came to hug and wish well...

He was looks like going out or come in... any way...

There are few other things but any way...

Taiki and Mao-kun do get a lot of love from the uncles... ^^;;;;

Baba-kun... I am 100% sure he will laugh hard...

Taiki... he will keep on thinking what will be besting he could ask for...

So it's like never ending quest he has... ^^;;;

• Like 2

@hama-san: ahahahahha! I am gonna be confident with your opinion of how Baba-chan and Taiki will react towards my picture comic. I'm pretty sure whatever it is, Baba-chan is game with what Taiki will ask him to do. I'm sure Taiki will cheer him on. They look so good together, waaaaah!!!

Ok, thanks. I will check on the links again. I sure hope this time, I'm gonna be able to enjoy myself. woohoo!

LOL Taiki the uncle magnet. xD

@June: hahahahahhahaha!! i'm so happy you enjoyed it, my bunny sis. *hugs*

I dunno what's gonna happen to Baba-chan either. That's gonna depend what Taiki wants him to do. kyaaaaaa!!! *giggles*

@Yojichan...Just in case next time when you try to listen Taiki show...

Get to webradio and forget about what is writen before star...

match the title of radio show and push that and do as what I told you to do... ^^

Well... let see what Taiki will ask... --???????!

Buy him dinner and sweet and matching T-shirt... ^^;;;;;

Well... I don't know about T-shirt part... but, I think Taiki might just end up asking for buy dinner and sweet... ^^

And from Taiki's blog... if I didn't read wrong... Taiki bought his own cake... --;;;

I don't think Taiki didn't tell people who was work with him this time...

Somehow his trying to surprise his co-worker then he get surprise from them... --;;;

And he had lunch with someone... I don't know by just name who that person is...

But, the other person is 20 years old... and when Taiki when to washroom...

The other guy pay the bill... ^^

Taiki said he is getting like lady... I guess lot of people treat him...

So... I don't think Taiki is not only uncle magnet... he even make younger people pay for him... ^^;;;

• Like 2

wwwwww sugoi yojichan,, hahahahaha i really like that pics comic x3~ naninaninaniii...what taiki wud do to get babachan attention`..hmm *imagining*

hamachan thanks to shared the site... OMG OMG.. now im listening to tha radio show.. i dunno, i cannot understand a thing LOL

but....... I LOVE TAIKI'S VOICE AND HIS LAUGH................. *DIES*

yojichan you still cannot open it? i help upload it in here,,

personality2.jpg

hahah the b'day boy grow up so fast~ he's so handsome now,, mmm i wanna give him chokoreto.. demo..

i cud only make this one .. cz he ady got that from babachan for sure~ wwww

misushin.jpg

• Like 2

@Yojichan

Thank you yojichan cause you like my siggy...^^

I like moment in that picture, I think that time is turning point in Kairi & Shou's life, that why I use it for my siggy... ^^

Anyway back to TKS... ^^

I like June too, I want to see more about your pics comic yojichan... ^^

What will happen next with Baba-kun & Taiki-kun in your POV.... ^^

But somewhat I already guessed if you'll make some lovey dovey pics between them, ne??? O__o

@hama-san

Oh my gosh hama-san, if really Taiki-kun ask something like that is Baba-kun will be grant it...????

I think it's OK with romantic dinner & doing sweet thing but matching T-shirt... o__O

Even Baba-kun want to grant it I'm still curios, what color that Taiki-kun wants to match of?

If he picks pink color, I doubt it if Baba-kun will want it too... ^o^

I thought it's not hard to love Taiki-kun cause he really adorable guy, so that's why anyone want to spoiled him & treat him.... ^^

• Like 1

Those pics and the comic look great! Hey guys wish me luck I had a little car accident and I won't know how much it will cost me to get it fixed til tuesday. Till then I'm stuck walking 4 miles to and from work in the cold after being on my feet all day. I've been exhausted that's why I haven't been on here in a while.

• Like 1

@Pampai... How have you been...

It's been a age we didn't see you here...

I hope you are doing O.K.

You're well come...

I hope you did hear the other redio show too...

The one you told June about...

I did post the link about that too... ^^

@hana-chan... Well... I don't know but Taiki do like pink... so he might ask for it... ^^

We are talking about Baba-kun and Taiki not Misu and Shingyouji...

So... I think Taiki will ask dinner and sweet cake or icecream... ^^;;;

Well... at the Takumi-kun set... even Mao-kun looking Taiki as younger brother... ^^;;;

Mao-kun somehow do that... even at the Gosenger set the other cast was older then him...

But, he was kind of other character... so he act like older...

So I think he did samething at Takumi-kun set...

Shingyouji was a year younger... so Mao-kun treat Taiki like a younger brother... ^^;;

@Ueda_Angel... Are you o.k.?

I hope everything is o.k....

Please do care of yourself first... abd hope it will not cost too much...

@hama-san: OMG! Really? Taiki went out for dinner with a guy who's 20 years old and HE paid the bill? Either he owes Taiki something or returning a favor...OR...Taiki is a future UNCLE in the making? BWAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!

He's only 24 years old and he's already attracting younger people so that makes him an Uncle in practice. LOL xD

He's a very cute uncle. If I was still in my teens and I'm an upcoming young actor..I will definitely stick to Taiki and take him out for dinner, lunch, breakfast, snacks..drinks..(only coffee 'cause I'm still a minor) Taiki's gonna be my uncle. :D

I think whatever Taiki will ask Baba-chan, he would agree to it. But what that is...could be anyone's guess. We all know now that Taiki like sweet stuffs and quirky shirts...and he wears boxers. :)

@Pampai: I MISS YOU SO MUCH!!!! OMG!!! *hugs tight* I have the picture of Taiki from the link Hama-san posted. I was able to get all the pictures there for some strange reason. I'm so happy. But this Valentine picture you posted of BabaTaiki...is this the one from the magazine? You have scans of these entire photo shoot? OMG!!! THEY LOOK SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ADORABLE TOGETHER. BabaTaiki forever! I saved this image too. Thanks so much for sharing.

@hana-chan: hahahhahaha! Well, I'm wondering if there should be another photo comic of the birthday boy Taiki and Baba-chan. I will ask them. xD For all we know it won't be lovey dovey...it may turn out to be something else. O__o

@Tat-chan: Daijobu? What kind of accident was it? You're not hurt are you? Just your car? The main point is you're alright. My family's telling me about the snow too. It must be very difficult indeed. do take care!

I'm glad you liked the photo comic too. hehe!

@Yo-chan and Hama-san. i'm Okay no worries. I'm just not liking all the walking I have to do. My left ankle is really week and if i walk to far without much rest it hurts really bad after a while. Argh I hate having writer's block right now.

• Like 1

@Tat-chan: Aaaah! Yokatta! *hugs* You're safe. :)

I have writer's block too! YEY!!! *cackles* xD

hahahahhahaha!!!

@Pampai and Hama-san: OMG!!! OMG!! I FINALLY GOT TO LISTEN TO TAIKI'S KANSAI RADIO!! YATTA!!! thank you so much for sharing this.

well..obviously..I dunno what the heck are they talking about...I hear some references to Valentine's and chocolates. ohohoho!

and the main point of listening to Taiki's laughter for 28 minutes is so awesome. HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA! I'm so crazy.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE TAIKI!!! I love how he says his name several times.

NAITO TAIKI deshita! :D

@Hama san...

couple shirt is too CUTE for Taiki..XDD

I think he'll ask Baba chan to sing for him or dress like a maid for him...XDDD

Taiki is too lovable...at the age of 24 he still have that baby eyes and makes everyone wanna spoil him...

Plus with his talent...i think the young actors admire him so much...

@yojichan

if there's more of TaikiBaba comic pic then i'll jumping 'round like a bunny..^w^

i juz read a TakuGii fanfic 'bout Valentine and there'a a lil' part of Shingyouji when he says he wanna go for a romantic date with his Arata san...

Im wondering how Misu will celebrate it in his own way...XDD

@tat chan

HOPE U R FINE!!! *hugs*

well itz slippery there and i hope u will be more careful..

The car doesnt matter but ur safety matter most...

dun make us worry 'bout u...

• Like 1

@Yojichan... Finally you hear that... that's good...

I wonder they did the other show or not...

I still don't know they are doing every week or not...

So... if they are doing everyweek.. they should be done...

Any way... I will try to chack later if they did or not...

@Ueda_Angel... Oh... I know how you feel...

Well... I have similar problem... so even I love to walk around but not too much...

I hope everything will be fix soon so you don't have to walk too much...

Any way... take care for yourself...

@June... Well... Taiki don't go to far on that I don't think he will ask other person who don't like to do... ^^;;;

Any way... who know what Taiki might ask... We could just guess what he might said it... ^^;;;

Well for spoil part... Taiki kind of think that he is been treat like lady... ^^;;;

But, what can he do... he has that look and way of getting people... ^^

Yes, he is young but respectable as actor... ^^

Oh, man. Fanservice can drive me crazy.

DaiMao from that stage show "Prince of a Wonderful Town".

I hope someone make a better quality gif, cause this scene is so sweet.

Dai defending Mao, Mao hiding behind Dai and holding on him.

tumblr_lzozi83QXa1qh639lo1_400.gif

• Like 1

@Asclepius... Well... it's illegal to shot any thing from stage work...

I hope who ever did this... didn't get trouble over this...

Becasue they are making DVD of this... so if they found out it might go as copyright again... --;;;

So it's better watch out... any way... Thank you for this... ^^

Good to know there will be a DVD.

The gif is from Tumblr. I just checked it and there was 2 gifs, this one and another.

I guess the person filmed just a few minutes.

Well... even this is made into DVD... it's for pre-order making and people will get sometime in June...

So it's not easy to get one... --;;;

Any way... now day with all the copyright and other...

It's hard to post some of things...

So that's why I am little worry about the person who post it...

@hamachan ehehe im fine ^^ but my works needs so much attention rit now..i think my head's gonna be explode bcz too much problems =__= but thank god im still okay .. by listening to taiki voice.. it makes me sooooooo happy, i think today my face filled with smile ahaha~ this is so refreshing www

thank you for another link taiki's radio owowowowoww im listening to this ritnow, this time the mc is a girl

but she didnt makes taiki laughing like kawamoto-san did .. taiki voice more softer and he speaks so calm.. cho yasashii~ wwww taiki said he likes one piece and dragon ball *haha he sounds like toshi danshi gakuen www dont mind me*

@yojichan IKR!! TAIKI LAUGHING HIS ASS OFF like crazyyy~ XDDD im so enjoying myself by listen to that haha june and me arr imagining some dirty stuff becoz of this lol

• Like 1

@Pampai... I am glad you found one and made you happy...

And the Taiki raido show update new one...

This time top left 3 one... I didn't listen this time...

My notebook just get touch up itself some time...

So I will try have to try later...

Also some one coming over today...

So I have to go now... ^^

• Like 2

@Asclepius

Wah that piece of gif really awesome even the picture quality not good enough but that still cool...

That person really lucky cause she/he can watch Dai-chan & Mao-kun stage show live... I jealous with him --;;

But I agree with hama-san if her/his action is illegal, I just hoping they don't get trouble because of that... ^^;;;

Ah yes, thank you for sharing that gif Aslepius... ^^

P.S : Yojichan, may I asking something...Did you already give the answer for your quiz?