~ Bleach ~

Saga

@gin, Yeah I was shocked when it turned out that Gin wasnt really a foe of the soul reapers, that he was just waiting for the right time to kill Aizen. I suppose he didnt want to go by the book because it was his personal revenge against him.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saga

• Belita

• BRIDGET

• Jin.

Top Posters In This Topic

@gin, Yeah I was shocked when it turned out that Gin wasnt really a foe of the soul reapers, that he was just waiting for the right time to kill Aizen. I suppose he didnt want to go by the book because it was his personal revenge against him.

agree with you pal. I wish that tite jubo did not create that hitler arc i mean the fullbring, it's kinda crappy, how do you think?

agree with you pal. I wish that tite jubo did not create that hitler arc i mean the fullbring, it's kinda crappy, how do you think?

hitler arc? lol sorry but i dont understand your meaning to the Fullbring arc ...... it was kinda crappy though n very short! Tite just wanted Ichigo to gain a new skill so he could carry on with his manga but it felt half-assed and rushed; there were so many twists that the whole arc could of had, more training for Ichigo, more enemies and stuff but there wasnt any point to it but to have Ichigo back as a soul reaper and that sucked :(

The new arc is much better!

• 3 weeks later...
hitler arc? lol sorry but i dont understand your meaning to the Fullbring arc ...... it was kinda crappy though n very short! Tite just wanted Ichigo to gain a new skill so he could carry on with his manga but it felt half-assed and rushed; there were so many twists that the whole arc could of had, more training for Ichigo, more enemies and stuff but there wasnt any point to it but to have Ichigo back as a soul reaper and that sucked :(

The new arc is much better!

Hmmm. I meant the badge. When Ichigo uses it, it forms into a swastika. You know swastika's and stuff are used in hitler's regime. And I had noticed that ichigo's bankai sword had a design of a swastika on it's guard. Hmm coincidence? Or tite was just overly gaga about swastika's. I just hope that bleach will be aired again.

Oh!!! Sorry!!! I dont know anything about Hitler or any kind of history (was never interested in it at school) so that's why I didnt know evillaugh.gif

I got told by a fan on here that it could start to air in spring 2013!! And also, has anyone heard any new news regarding the live action?? I wonder how that is going XD

@saga : yup, if I might be right, I think its a Sanskrit symbol?

@katie: woah 2013? I'll take note of that. Eh??? O_o Live-action? I hope it'll not suck. Sometimes Japanese picks the strangest actors available. Hope they'll be promising if it really had a live-action

~Gin,

Yeah,I believe this is its 'birth',in their history. And Hitler adopted it to unit poor blooded,but let's skip the history lesson now XD

Speaking of LIVE actions,I agree. They always f*ck up everything with the actors choice >_>

~Gin,

Yeah,I believe this is its 'birth',in their history. And Hitler adopted it to unit poor blooded,but let's skip the history lesson now XD

Speaking of LIVE actions,I agree. They always f*ck up everything with the actors choice >_>

haha nods*

Yeah they totally suck. If fans were given the chance to pick the castings...well ...that would be better. Hmmm.

-actually dies of laughing - just no.

The Byakuya cosplayer is just... NO. They should have speed the fight scene... with a program or wth its so boring xD.

Lezz see, here some more pictures. All except one of Grim are from the calender. *_*

8500988_184340485184_2.jpg

8500988_184133592175_2.jpg

3073678_110722101000_2.jpg

3073678_110639618000_2.jpg

3073678_110546007000_2.jpg

to be continued...

I died of laughter because of the live action xD OMG it's too bad to believe it O.O

Saga, the images are really cool! Grims smile is just.. *.*

Oh, I really love Ulquiorra. I have a big poster of him in my room :)

I kinda miss Bleach and the Espadas.. and the Arrancars. But I think the best arc was the 2nd one. When Ichigo was in Soul Society the first time :D Everything there was so wow and... cool.

@Saga, I love those new Bleach pics of yours!! :cuteonion41: Yes, i know I keep saying that but those are trully awesome!! I love the Hitsugaya pics (he's my favourite character) and I love Byakuya in that suit!! WOW!! He looks like a total hot Seme from a Yaoi Manga, wouldnt you guys agree?? :cuteonion46:

As for the Live Action, I heard they were doing the American version of it but still try to keep japanese actors who speak both english and japanese

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.