~ Bleach ~

Saga

You can bet dear, and with all the free days I'm having next week and at the end of april I will catch all of you and then I'll understand everything you say, lmao... btw... whenever you have free time... please...please.. draw a Byakuya for me, ne? - Saga, ne? ne?- pulls sleeve while using puppy eyes- with that cool gaze grrrrrr...... -uses charming smile-

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saga

• Belita

• BRIDGET

• Jin.

Top Posters In This Topic

LMAO. Sure thing,I'll draw you Byakuya. As soon as I get inspired to draw and use the ink,I'll shake these brushes. (:

hahah.. I knew you couldn't resist my charming smile..lmao...hahahaha... Sure, no hurries...I'm patient...make it sure bef I reach epi 3245 hahahahaha...hahahaha... Thanks love!

I almost got a heart attack when I saw that anime episodes are over and bleach will continue only on manga. >_>

Relax,366 episode is not the final one,

It was confirmed in an interview they are taking a break to let the the Manga build up some. Bleach is supposed to return Winter 2012/2013. The latest manga arc is supposed to span 3-4 years or so. The anime is literally just 4 weeks behind where the manga is currently. No one wants anymore filler,so that's it,buds. Bleach is taking a break until the manga speeds ahead.

I was about to scream..but...maybe if I take it calmly, I'll reach the new epis this winter...lmao...or I'll start reading the manga ne? But yeah, I guess is pretty hard to keep the anime going when fillers don't make any sense...

Anyway, thanks for the info..and if we get nostalgic we can always rewatch our faves epis ne? -trying being positive- XD

True said,Bridget.

Oh,heck,favorite eps are

Basically the whole anime is considered as favorite ,lol.Oh,you know about the bleach movies that are side-stories from the anime? You should watch them too O_o'

Oh well... to be honest, my fave part up till now, is when Ichigo arrives to Soul Society for the first time and one of my fave moments, is when he appears to save Rukia, so frigging cool there! and... and... -excited- my fave fights? the one with Renji at Souls Society , the one with Kempachi and the one with Byakuya, up till now..

HA?????? why didn't you tell me before?? come one, friend, spitt their titles ...... >.>

I so agree Bleach manga and anime ROCKS. The anime stopping is something I did not know but I can understand it. It is really wiser they stop and wait for manga to develop and then proceed then to make some "idiotic" self made arc, like they are doing in Naruto Anime. In Bleach anime there are so much yaoi pairings possible.

And so long as manga is not stopped I don't care if I will have to wait till winter to proceed seeing it. Manga is the first :) in my eyes. :cuteonion9:

Bridget, links to preview

-

-

-

-

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

And a news,there might be a live action of Bleach! *_*

I'll check when at home, I like the title of the 2 nd movie,......

OMG WHAT? Really? I' so curious about Ichi and Byakuya.......

• 1 month later...

Dafuq which episode am I, guess something with annoying Orihime with Ulquiorra (or wtf his name is )...

I WANNA SEE GIN'S FACE *u*

4103815_700b.jpg

• Like 2

Warning,it might be considered as spoiler.

When Gin dies he opens eyes.

[video=youtube;FsFGMDkRG-s]

I still wonder, why a good friend of mine was half in love with Miyuri the creep? O_o she even called him 'kawaii'...

• 1 month later...

@Saga, you are totally great for creating this thread! (shame there isnt a fan club lol) When i saw this thread, I was like "Yay! Bleach Thread! woohoo!" lol

I love Bleach and all its characters but if i may, has anyone asked the questions regarding relationships and love? Or the lack thereof? The arc that Tite Kubo is doing now for the manga is going to be his last (*sob* Bleach is coming to an end!) but though there are alots of action and suspense in the manga, never once has tite kubo dwelled on the "love" side of things (i dont think having Orihime crushing on Ichigo counts though) lol

So my question is this? Who do you guys want Ichigo to end up liking? Rukia? Orihime? or Someone New?

Who here is a fan of Captain Hitsugaya? I really want him to fall in love with Karin (Ichigo's little sister) because they are just so cute together and I love the filler eps where they both met as friends and football teammates rabbit8

• 2 weeks later...

Ahh, Katie, I love Hitsugaya too :) He's the best :D I have a poster of him in my room (and of Ulquiorra, too :)). But I don'T want him with Karin. He's mine. No, well I never think of pairing characters... I don't know, sometimes I couple some boys with another boys (argh, this yaoi addiction ;D), but usally I don't.

So I don't know who Ichigo should end up with ;D But I don't like Orihime. She's the character I hate most in all of animes -.-

And to be honest, I think Bleach should have ended when Aizen was dead. I think the story was over.

• Like 1

I am a fan of Captain Hitsugaya,

and I want to end their relations up in

Ichigo x Byakuya (

and Hitsugaya x Mmm, I wonder, at least not Karin. I'm not a fan of girlxboy pairings poorly enough. (:

Amarillo, you should read the manga, ;D

• Like 1

No, not really. I haven't read the whole manga, only where the anime ended. (: Because some things may await for you.

I don't want to spoil but... yeah >_

Hmmm then I have to wait or read it online... And I don't like reading online^^ But maybe I'll do it, I like Bleach :) Well, otherwise I hadn't watched the whole anime xD

Wich arc do you like most? I like the second most, where Ichigo is in Soul Society the first time :) I think the fights were the best, too :)

I was thinking of a cosplay of Yachiru :) I would love to cosplay her

The whole Arrancar arc is pretty much a masterpiece. Or any case it's my own favorite...

And the manga right now is epic. I have only read after the anime ended and the current (and last ) arc should definitely be animated. It has started out amazingly.

And lastly, I really have to say this. I Want. Aizen. To die. I don't care how, I just want to see him dead for good.

• Like 1

@kamel ..... you pretty much said everything that I want to say too!! The arrancar arc is the best one they've animated so far :p My favourite Espada is Ulquiorra!! I really wanted him to live and make ichigo jealous by hanging out with Orihime lol What are yours?

I like them all, but the lat arc wasn't that great though with those X-people or wtf lol.

I am still willing to cosplay Hitsugaya, (: maybe Ichigo too since I have ginger hair. XDDD

and my favorite Espada is Grimmjow, he's so cute

I would want to do cosplay at some point (before i reach 30 at least) if i had friends who were into halloween costume parties (because i'd dress up as a female histugaya) or know anyone who would go to cosplay anime convention with me so im pretty much stuck with being a loner when it comes to anime in real life lol

So nobody wants Ichigo or Hitsugaya to end up with anyone?? How sad :( Maybe Tite Kubo wont hint at relationships any more then, which i think would be a damn shame

• 3 weeks later...

The first anime that really made me so addicted at using DVD player was BLEACh.

I just like it's graphics, the art and the story plot. From the Seireitei arc, bounto arc, arrancars arc, swords arc, aizen's arc, and that i dunno arc... Bleach hooked me till' the end .

My favorite character was GIN ICHIMARU, at first i did not even believe that he's the foe. No matter how many times i argue with my friends , telling that Gin is not the bad guy, i still failed. But when the Aizen arc came..and voila Gin just pretended to be the foe, finding the right time to terminate aizen, too bad he failed .. *tch. I love the scene when he's laying in the ground wounded by Aizen while matsumoto's taking care of him.

then Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez, though the name is damn complicated... i still remember his badass moves when he haunted down ichigo. Everything about him is cool.

And all in all...ARRANCAR arc was the most epic stage, the fight scene's were priceless.

i miss bleach. .:cuteonion58: