• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saga

• Belita

• BRIDGET

• Jin.

Top Posters In This Topic

I.CAN'T.WAIT.FOR.THE.NEXT.EPISODE! (361)

OMG,OMG,FINALLY! WHERE ARE THE CAPTAINS,I WANT THEM NOW!

Stab him,stab him and get his ass agitated to fuck Ginjo's ass to ashes! GRRRR! RUKIA! >_>' Hurry up,dammit. LMAO.

Here,a nice amv.

[video=youtube;J-F-Jl3T68w]

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

That's it.

He.... he...OH MY FUCKING GOSH,HE REGAINED HIS POWER BACK.

I just saw Paradise....and Rukia's words "Show him Ichigo, that despair can't stop you."

O.M.G.

And I just went 'Fuck yeah mother*ckers'. XDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I squeeled a bit....screamed a bit and then i almost passed out cause i forgot i was suposed to be on oxigen XD

Not a very good idea... >__>

Freaking lord....thank you, that was just fucking awsome!!!!!!! *___*

@boysbeforeflowers34.

You bet. I just went all with my pupils widened. I waited for so long to see this. And how the captains appeared..... and how he said he hasn't yet used Getsuga...... then he freaking sliced in two the whole building. XD Just - priceless.

@Bel,

I just stayed speechless in bed. All I did was 'Fuck yeah' and kicking knees in the pillows,LMAO. XD XD

I watched 361, OH MY GOD!!! I never seen ichigo cry!!!!

I LOVE Rukia, she is soo funny!!! I died when she was talking about how ichigo is all mature and all , and then she smacks him!!!! LOL

• Like 1

Omg I love Bleach. The fights are great and the characters hilarious (with a few exceptions of course).

I think my favorite characters are:

Toshiro Hitsugaya - He's just so adorable and yet he's always grumpy. And Hyorinmaru is epic. (And I just found out he has the same birthday as my brother. XD)

Urahara - He's just too funny. That's all you have to say.

Soi Fon - She rocks.

Yoruichi - Same reason as Soi Fon. And she can transform into a cat on top of it.

Yachiru - Yeah she's slightly annoying, but in an adorable way.

Ikkaku - You just have to love him.

Karin and Yuzu - Ichigo's sister definitely need to be mentioned. They are the most normal characters I think in the whole show (and Karin isn't all that normal!)

I think my least favorite characters are:

Orihime - She's great and all but she's just too annoying and clingy.

Nelliel - Same reasons as Orihime. >.>

Um...I think that's about it...I watch it each week on Adult Swim here in the states and read it when it comes out in Jump, but I'm gonna have to head somewhere else to catch up on what's gonna be missed since Jump's moving only online soon. (New chapters are now gonna be up three weeks after they come out in Japan.)

• Like 1

boysbeforeflowers34. you had the exact same thought as i did!!! XD

Who bullied my darling???!!! Do i need to kick someone ass? What the hell....... he's crying damn it!!!!!!!

That seriously shocked the hell out of me!! O___O

Still these last eps are just so freaking awsome! I read the manga, but actually seeing it moving and talking and all, sure is a whole different thing :p

• Like 1

Bleach has been licensed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :leaf9:

You can't read bleach on mangafox anymore!!!!:leaf16::leaf16:

OMG!!! I watched epiosode 362!!! It sooooo awesome!!!! >..

1. Toshiro Hitsugaya is sooooooooooooooo cute!!!!!

2. Orihime annoys meeee!!!

3. Byakuya Kuchiki is hotter now

4. Kenpachi Zaraki still awesome has ever!!

5. Tsukishima is ........... can't even explain

6. I seriously want to murder Ginjo!!!!!

Not fair!!!! I'm just on epi 41!! and I don't know a sh** about what you're talking about....-pouts- but I'll reach your level.... muahahahahaha....

• Like 1

@BRIDGET It took me two weeks to watch all the episodes!!

And it was TOTALLY worth it!!!

ha??? 2 weeks??? I haven't all that time!!! lmao... I always do so many things at the same time!!! but... well... I'll reach you all..hahaha... now I'm in the 50th!! hahaha and my love for it keeps growing.. I think I should thank my sweetness for the recommendation...hahaha...

First time I watched Bleach I got through every episode (except fillers) in only 5 days. To be fair, though, I didn't exactly do much else those days XD

Guest FujoshiFTW

Recently, I've kind of grown into a Bleach fan too, since I'm somehow back on track with the manga. My favourite characters wll forever be Ishida Uryu, Kuchiki Byakuya, Urahara Kisuke and Ishida Ryuuken. When I first started reading Bleach it was around 4 or so years ago. It was because it was so popular and everyone was either reading or watcing it.

I stopped somewhere at the Execution Arc since I was reading it during the holidays and after that I didn't really bother. From then on I watched bits and pieces of it and in the anime I'm on some filler that talks about some princess getting kidnapped. And in the manga I'm up to the part where Ichigo loses his shinigami powers.

The art has been getting better (for me) and the plot-line too.

• 3 weeks later...

Okis, I've reached, at last! episode 100, lord... 100 and it feels like it's been yesterday when I started. I love it, I feel sooo sorry for Ichinose, his revenge made him fail his goal but, it was great the fight with Kempachi. But... I think that no matter how many chapters the anime has, these two have stolen my heart. I'm sorry but Byakuya's attitute is soooo cool... and his gaze..and Ichigo is just Ichigo...lmao....

• Like 1

WA,you are catching up,eh?

I gotta watch the last two EPs tonight,I am gonna kick pillows in bed out of ''OMG,ICHIGO!'',kinda yeah. Lol.