Fujimi Block No. 2 Symphony Orchestra series Live Action...

hama71

DAMN!!!

ovaries_zps7d61494d.gif

@LYNN

My dear! I was about to say that after seeing that BABA-SAN picture, my ovaries blew like the White Teeth's microwave! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA KIDDING!! XD

• Like 4

• Replies 992
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sloan

• hama71

• Asclepius

• gr

Top Posters In This Topic

Sloan you really will write it? I love you.

It true. White Teeth is so handsome and so tall. And he isn't aging. It seems he become younger with each day that pass.

Asclepius thanks for the pic. Now I have a new obsession: VAMPIRE BABA.

• Like 4

Arai really is handsome, he looked so awesome when I saw him in Fujimi Orchestra. I really had to pause the movie every few minutes to appreciate him. One thing I never got is when people say he looks like Max Changmin, I think they're both really handsome but I really don't see the resemblance. Maybe it's just me.

• Like 4

Arai really is handsome, he looked so awesome when I saw him in Fujimi Orchestra. I really had to pause the movie every few minutes to appreciate him. One thing I never got is when people say he looks like Max Changmin, I think they're both really handsome but I really don't see the resemblance. Maybe it's just me.

@KRISSY

OMFG............................................ I LOVE YOU!!! I totally AGREE. LIKE WTF? not even CLOSE!!

Srsly, When I saw someone comparing him to that guy, I flipped!!

tumblr_m6j6q6k2Yl1r8vg1x.jpg

Hahaha My response to that was:

tumblr_m65kd4N4NW1qay3ic.jpg

I wish I could thank you more than once.

@ROBY

I love you too!

rabbit8

• Like 4

@Sloan

No, thank you, I kept saying that but everyone was like they look exactly alike blah, blah. I thought it was only me.

I actually like Changmin, but no he doesn't look like Arai. I think Arai would go under my list of guys that if I met in real life I think I would need some seriousl medical attention.

Some people are so attractive rabbit13rabbit13rabbit13

• Like 3

@OMFG YOU GUYS!!

Kyaaaaaaaaaaahhhh, I just finished watching Triple Zone 10.. Now you are wondering why I bring this up.

Keisuke Minami.

He and the White Teeth starred in two shows together:

1. ASUKO MARCH

2. CLOVER

and I knew like... come on! I Know Kei-kun and Yuu-kun are friends but I could not find pictures of them together anywhere till TODAY!! KYAAAAAahhhhhh

rabbit1

- fanspasms like crazy, found rare pic of this combo. Yuusuke x Keisuke. AAAHHHHHHomfofomfofmfomfg! [sorry, momently, I'm into Kei-kun too!] This was during Asuko March. The White Teeth played as a nerd. I don't see why the hate on Kei-kun's blond hair!! They're so KAWAAAAAAAAAIIII ♥♥

o0480064311248145759.jpg

t00400040_0040004012035642879.gift00400040_0040004012035642879.gift00400040_0040004012035642879.gif

Im shocked! i screamed omfg when i found pics that shows theyre wearing the same hat! well, one of them has bigger logo but it's essentially the same! They must be fans of whatever the logo was.

KYAAHHH I cannot complain about two of my favorite guys in one picture. TWO B TYPE SHY GUYS IN ONE. So RARE! I Must Treasure it Forever!

rabbit5

OHHHHHH I was reading someone's japanese blog that was written quite a while ago about the White Teeth

and this may shock you.

I was like

j_0004.gif to read something like this.

It is very possible that the White Teeth is a casual smoker.

Recent picture possible evidence and witness account of his 'brand'. Friend convinced he still smokes Marlboro Red.

Keep in mind, it's only speculation!

1. Asuko March

Kei-kun and the White Teeth are pretty as girls!!

thebtype.jpg

2. Clover

Kei-kun is spikey-haired one talking. The White Teeth is the white teeth! XD

fight.gif

OkOk, I'm leaving now!! >

★~~~BYE ヾ(*´∇`)ノ

• Like 3

I thought White Teeth was a good boy but actually is a bad boy. He has an angel face but actually is a devil.rabbit16 Sloan when White Teeth became your pet you must made him change his bad habits.

They sure are more pretty than girls.

• Like 3

@Sloan

I just finished Asuka March too, I noticed Arai but I did not notice that other guy... Now I think I'll have to go back a see (´・_・`). He smokes? I wonder about his teeth?? He looks hot in Clover, I never actually saw that, is it any good?

@robertita

LOL

• Like 3

@ROBY

I thought White Teeth was a good boy but actually is a bad boy. He has an angel face but actually is a devil. Sloan when White Teeth became your pet you must made him change his bad habits.

They sure are more pretty than girls.

ali_037.gif

Oohh, Roby dear!!

I made a few posts in my blog (and here, of course) to prove that he isn't at all GOOD BOY! TEKEKEKEKE! I just love it!! The contrast!! He looks so beautiful and angelic on the outside but I knew he... PFFFFFTTT are you kidding me!?

(¬‿¬)

Almost ALL of his roles is rival, enemy, or the 'bad guy.' “ψ(`∇´)ψ

Obviously, that's why I like him! It's one of the reasons why I called him that nickname. Not only that, he is pretty naughty. He hides it very, very well. Shy ones are the most dangerous ones. ^_~

Let's see. He was part of a BL naughty novel. He played a rival in one of these karaoke Tennis videos. He played a rapist in Fujimi Orchestra, obviously. He was the gangsta in Clover. He was in one of the BL stage performance as smaller role but I'm not sure of the storyline itself. Also, I don't know if you notice, but in these videos where I see the White Teeth talking or interviewing... watch his eyes... His eyes instantly turns evil-looking. I mean one second, he looks like total angel but then when he narrows his eyes or frown, his whole aura changed!! It looked like he was casting some evil spell I was like holy shit, demon!!! (゚ロ゚屮)屮

Post #715

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

In the end, I fell in loooOOooOoOveeee ♥~~~(*´艸`*)ビシ

He also started to wear all black... Nothing but black. Actually he's been wearing black and baseball cap ever since Tenimyu.

I also had a dream where the White Teeth sexually assaulted me! RAAAH!(ノД`)・゜・。

@KRISSY

ASUKO MARCH  was okay... I skipped a lot just to see White Teeth! LOL! I don't usually like JDrama with so much romance going on. As for CLOVERー It's not bad. I liked it but it has a lot of violence- I don't know if you'd like it. But the guy who likes Yoshino is the main character of Clover. I only saw some episodes. The White Teeth only appears in three episodes, 4,5,6... I made a long post about it. LOL!

ヽ(´▽`;)/彡★

Post #727

His role in Clover is pretty crazy. He goes totally nuts. Keisuke is the one with liberty spikey hair. With a white bandage on his face. And in the end, the White Teeth was embarrassedly defeated but it was still worth it seeing some of his hotness. His face and hair! (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

:cuteonion41::cuteonion41::cuteonion41:

enter1.gif

enter2.gif

Now he isn't an angel to you, is he?

「Thus the reason why my location was "An Angel in Clover"」

Love you forever, ~~*・°☆.。 The Dazzling White Teeth Mr. Arai!

t00400040_0040004012035642879.gift00400040_0040004012035642879.gift00400040_0040004012035642879.gif

Oops, sorry my post is long... sumimasen!

• Like 3

Sloan you are right. But why I didn't realize early he isn't a good boy? I must see the movie when he's a gangster. I just love him in Fujimi. The rapist is so hot. Only his wife haven't realize this.

You really had a dream with him? What he did to you? Lucky you.

• Like 3

@Sloan

I didn't really like Asuka March that much either, mainly because I didn't like the main guy. I liked Kaku Kento's (Love him) character much more. Even though I thought the geeky guy looked familiar I didn't realize it was Arai until like half-way through then I was like asdkjhjlg (◕‿◕✿)

I don't mind violence, I don't really care for too much sappiness either (except for the BLs) so it's fine. He looks really hot in there (I think I'm starting to like him more), I like his smile. The movie looks a lot like Crows zero (With Daito (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)) though.

On another note, totally random, but in the first two gif the guy waving the stick in the background is so distracting

• Like 1

@ROBY

Sloan you are right. But why I didn't realize early he isn't a good boy? I must see the movie when he's a gangster. I just love him in Fujimi. The rapist is so hot. Only his wife haven't realize this.

You really had a dream with him? What he did to you? Lucky you.

HAHHAHAHAHAHA! You're so funny! I know! Right?? Yo, Krissy. I really like these moments. I had to pause to admire his hotness as a rapist. MUAHAHAHAHA!

a044ad345982b2b78f931c6d31adcbef76099b0e.jpg

Like Krissy said, Not many guys can pull that hair off. Soooo.. . Gaaaa...

:cuteonion25::cuteonion25::cuteonion25:

29381f30e924b8998cdabb906e061d950b7bf6b0.jpg

da rape face!

2012-08-02_140631.jpg

at this angle, he is practically FLAWLESS! Poor wife, looking so clueless about what's coming... THE STRONG X!

:cuteonion41::cuteonion41::cuteonion41:

Omfffgggggggggggggg..... the dream. Yes... He looked EXACTLY like from the movie! Same hair, same clothes. I was in the theatre, waiting to meet The White Teeth. But he came to me first instead. he said in english, "you like me, dont you?"

:9onion70:

It was obvious he knew the answer. He commanded me to follow him (´`; ) ?OK?

He pushed me into a room. But I didn't know what/where the room was. I don't remember much next. but, The White Teeth was very mean and aggressive.

He ordered me around. He wants me to submit to his authority. SCARY,NEE?? Because he gets angrily easily, he got angry with me. I wasn't listening to what he says. He was unhappy.

:cuteonion43::cuteonion43::cuteonion43:

wata,wata! what am i to do?? anger. giron, ira, ira .°・(ノД`)・°・ he forced me do wicked things!

nc-17!!!

he forced me to give him a head. RAAAAHHH

:8onion5: and then when he came all over my face, i woke up nearly screaming!! I was so MAD!!! cuz I'm a seme myself and I hate to be so submissive. hahaaa...! Oh dear...

onionn7

I never had a dream like that before!!! ヘ( ̄  ̄;ヘ)

@KRISSY

Asuko March was eeehh. But then regarding violence, you'll like Clover.... with an exception of that main guy! Seriously..... these guys in the background are like crazy MONKEYS!! I noticed that too!!

yoyo4

I know!!♥ The White Teeth's smile just KILLS ME! I fell in love him when I first saw The INTRODUCTION/GREETING EXHIBIT [my signature] back in March. That was when I decided to join this forums- I joined a long time ago before that but Fujimi Orchestra really brought me here! Then when I heard his laughter in Tenimyu, OMMMMMMMMMMMMMFFFFFGGG. That's it. I fell HARD!

~~(●´艸`)pissshh!!

But seriously, I was also Baba-chan obsessed and was watching the Making of 'LOCAL BOY' and...

I SPOTTED YUUSUKE's LAUGHTER IN THE BACKGROUND AND I DIDNT KNOW HE WAS IN IT TILL I HEARD IT AND CHECKED THE CREW LIST!!!!! (゜ロ゜)

The video was almost finished so I stopped paying attention to it and was doing something else on the computer. Then I heard Yuusuke laughing in the background! I had to go back after saying WTF ? DID I HEAR YUU's LAUGHTER??? I WAS SHOCKED TO SEE HIM!

see.gif

Seriously, I know The White Teeth's laughter very well!!! I'm so addicted to his laughs. Did you see this

of his laughter? It's so unique and so KAWAIIIIII!! He kind of looked dorky in that video but trust me, I have a lot of Tenimyu pictures where he was hot/cute!

And come on seriously... who is the most badass of them all here?(╯3╰)~★Chu!

:leaf20:

2012-08-13_034542.jpg

2012-08-12_202625.jpg

YAAAYYYYYY I'm so happy to hear you like The White Teeth a bit more!

ヽ(´▽`;)/♪ -dances happily- ヾ(*´∇`)ノ♫・

oh god... long post again!! sorry, idk whats wrong with me! hahahaha

• Like 3

@ Slaonchan ^_

In your pictures...

I Do See His White TEETH at all...

Hahaha....

hamtaro-005%20%288%29.gifhamtaro-005%20%288%29.gif

Yep, it's all about his gorgeous lips, his beautiful smile and teeth!!

(╯3╰) CHU! ♫ Lemme kiss you, -grabs White Teeth and tries to kiss him as he struggles to get away from me- My Yuuuu-kuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnn CHOOOOOO (╯3╰)

Baby♥3! Why You're running away from meeeeeeeeeee!!!

((((((〜♡▽♡)〜 ((((((((((((ノ゚⊿゚)ノ

• Like 3

Yep, it's all about his gorgeous lips, his beautiful smile and teeth!!

(╯3╰) CHU! ♫ Lemme kiss you, -grabs White Teeth and tries to kiss him as he struggles to get away from me- My Yuuuu-kuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnn CHOOOOOO (╯3╰)

Baby♥3! Why You're running away from meeeeeeeeeee!!!

((((((〜♡▽♡)〜 ((((((((((((ノ゚⊿゚)ノ

Wow...

Yo, my dear Big eyes & WHITE TEETH- chan ^_

You are also SWEET poet, ne~~!!!

How very special you are!!

Long live WHITE TEETH boys & girls ^_

• Like 2

Sloan I like your comment about wife in TK. He dare to play as an innocent in front of White Teeth and cry because he lost his innocence. Bad, bad wife. He must be punish.

• Like 2

@ROBY

Sloan I like your comment about wife in TK. He dare to play as an innocent in front of White Teeth and cry because he lost his innocence. Bad, bad wife. He must be punish.

HAHAHAHA

I have to go into hiding now! Cuz surely, the wife fans will look for me. When I see one, I'm going in!

[hiding place]ヽ(* ̄・ ̄)y-゚゚゚

It's true! The scenes between these two are a bit awkward. The Wife always seeked attention... In the making, the Wife asked if he could do 'french' kissing. They were like "Okay, we can do that...."

But we didn't really see any french kissing.... I wonder why. HAHAHAHAH.

Then he's all so excited to do the kissing scenes.

I don't remember if I posted these GIFS before but... SORRY IF I DID IT AGAIN.

So yeah, the Wife...

fukwife.gif

(¬▂¬)

He is very eager.... biting his lips and all that!

Hey, hey!

Untitled2.gif

Waku waku, Excited to do the traditional X. He wanted everything to be P-E-R-F-E-C-T!

That housewife...

Untitled3.gif

Initiative!!

EAGER BEAVER!! o(>

It's so OBVIOUS he wanted some of the White Teeth's [bleep] I mean.... carrot.... BADLY!! It's really sad!!

rabbit6

I admit... I want hisーKYAAAAAAAHHHHH!! (。 >艸

The Wife put his hand on the White Teeth and his hand stayed for a bit.... Then he patted his shoulder as if he was being casual about it. Then The White Teeth kind of moved his shoulder away.

2012-10-06_203508.jpg

And Baba rejected his offer...

But I'm sure everyone loves the Wife. He's everyone's friend.ヾ(*´∇`)ノ♫

• Like 3

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

hes so handsome!!

GYAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

omddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

imgdffdfddf.jpg

how could he has that effect on me???

my heart beats so crazy just looking at his face in the picture!!

mr. white teeth, no one will ever love you as much as i do!!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

Why arent you my boyfriend???

:leaf7:

• Like 2

Yo, Mrs. White teeth, Sloan chan ^_

Yeah I finished watching this movie 10 minutes ago!!

Hahaha... also saw that how much energetic police Babachan in there!!!

Nice music & fun story, ne~!!!

• Like 2

Mrs. White Teeth? I like this my dear Star. It really fits our dear Sloan.

mr. white teeth, no one will ever love you as much as i do!!

Why arent you my boyfriend???

I agree Sloan. No one loves him more than you do. So, White Teeth, please be Sloan boyfriend.

• Like 2

@๑๙๗๘ CHAN!

Yo, Mrs. White teeth, Sloan chan ^_

Yeah I finished watching this movie 10 minutes ago!!

Hahaha... also saw that how much energetic police Babachan in there!!!

Nice music & fun story, ne~!!!

HAHAHHAA! I hope you liked the movie!

It's unique and different from other BL movies I've seen. Really.... really.

Baba-chan in his uniform.........................

leaf2

7417d4d10a77.jpg

He looked so playful... But this makes me nosebleed all the time

yusuke.jpg

@ROBY

I mean OVER HERE

@ROBY!

WAHAHAHHAHA! Sad but true!!

Anyone getting in my way....

rabbit11

But surely, he will be afraid of me. I am kind of tough and aggressive yet shy at the same time. I maybe very unpredictable.

....[giggles]

He needs me.

Yep.

GOOD NEWS!

I FINALLY finished subtitling the Audio Commentary. I was so lazy... Later on, you'll see that I went from serious to bored. Hahahaha,

my first time using Aegisubs It was difficult. Many errors/obstacles.

I probably put too much details to it. ~~ヾ(*´∇`)ノ♪♪

I need some polishing to do...

I'm waiting for my lovely paper sister to review it and make it it's OK.

ヽ(´▽`;)/♪

I just love it. TN- Translator's Note, EN- Editor's Note. me.

WARNING:they talk fast. you might need to pause to read. And SUBJECT TO BE REMOVED/CHANGED!

Part one:

Part two:

ENJOY!!!!! Timing/Coding needs to be verified but better than nothing, neeeee?????

Enjoy, my lovely paper sisters and brothers!! ヾ(*´∇`)ノ♪♪

(●´艸`) ~~PISHI!3!♥

Me and paper sister, Cass might consider putting up for Making Of translation! KYAAAAHHHH! It is already partially completed anyway....so why not!

• Like 3

@๑๙๗๘ CHAN!

HAHAHHAA! I hope you liked the movie!

It's unique and different from other BL movies I've seen. Really.... really.

Baba-chan in his uniform.........................

leaf2

7417d4d10a77.jpg

He looked so playful... But this makes me nosebleed all the time

yusuke.jpg

@ROBY

rabbit11

But surely, he will be afraid of me. I am kind of tough and aggressive yet shy at the same time. I maybe very unpredictable.

@ Sloanchan

Hahaha... My dearest Mrs. White Teeth chan ^_

Yes... I see that this movie is UNIQUE & don't know the end of the ending if it's happy or unhappy then!!!

Thanks a lot for Babachan in Police uniform too!!

Just see how SMART he can be, hahaha...

• Like 3

yusuke.jpg

@ Sloanchan

Hahaha... My dearest Mrs. White Teeth chan ^_

Yes... I see that this movie is UNIQUE & don't know the end of the ending if it's happy or unhappy then!!!

Thanks a lot for Babachan in Police uniform too!!

Just see how SMART he can be, hahaha...

@๑๙๗๘ CHAN! (●´∀`●)

Haha... The second picture of White Teeth and Baba in uniform. My friend [girl] was like...

"Yuusuke has boobs!" I was like huh???

So I walked back a little and saw that he has BOOBS!! [tight shirt, neee???]

leaf3leaf1

Then, I showed it to a GUY this picture, he was like "NIPPLE!"!

I was like HUH??? What???

:leaf13::leaf15:

I looked closely! OMFG!!!

leaf1

My friends are such perverts! BUT I should have seen them already! Hahahaha was too busy drooling over his pretty face! I think White Teeth should wear tight shirts more often. Tekekekeke!!

About the movie:::::::::::;

That's why I loved it. You are not sure about the ending. It's not TOO romantic or violent ending. It's realistic kind of. It's supposed to be happy though, because The Wife 'gave' in to the White Teeth. They are together...

:leaf15:

• Like 2