Fujimi Block No. 2 Symphony Orchestra series Live Action...

hama71

• Replies 992
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sloan

• hama71

• Asclepius

• gr

Top Posters In This Topic

I highly doubt it.

But can't hurt to HOPE for it. I thought...

well maybe my fanspasm is getting in way but...

YUUSUKE ARAI practically saved the movie. I mean, no offense to Shouta fans but this is not his best works. My expectation was initially that SHouta would outperform Mr. Arai but this is not the case.

The director praised Mr. Arai more and had turned this movie from Yuuki's perspective to Kei's perspective... unexpectedly to me. But he explained in the audio commentary why Kei's role was more important. As contrary to the manga.

Mr. Arai has exerted his very best of his talents to this film and showed us that he is more than just a potential actor. Period. I fell even more in love with this man. He is simply remarkable and convincing. He needs more praise for his works. not just this film but his other stage works as well.

My, my.

I havent said 'white teeth' yet . But I am saying this in all seriousness about it. He is THAT amazing.

Making_Of_Fujimi_Orchestra_With_Baba_Akihiro.gif

sayonara!

• Like 1

This movie is so great, but I still see the ending is not satisfied at all :hamtaro-005 (21):

hey, can someone tell me the name of the song which was played by Yuuki when he was in the park rabbit8

• Like 1

This movie is so great, but I still see the ending is not satisfied at all :hamtaro-005 (21):

hey, can someone tell me the name of the song which was played by Yuuki when he was in the park rabbit8

The song Yuuki play at the park was Edward Elgar's Salut d'Amour, Op. 12...

• Like 2

@ROBY

!

Sloan I agree. 'White teeth' did a very good job. I like his character so much. That's way I want to be a second part.

YEAH! I am hoping that he will star in a few more movies. He has done so much on stages and TV shows already! Maybe it's time for him to advance a bit more. But I can see he really enjoys the simplicity.e

rabbit8

• Like 1

He looks sooooooo awesome in this gif! :Red_fox7:onionn5:banhbao29:

Didn't he play in other BL before?

I believe Fujimi is his first BL movie...

I think some of blog post I did earlier did said that about it...

@Yaoifangirl

I think he's perfect for Bl movies (my oppinion), hope he'll play some more in the future. If not, I'd be happy to see him in other movies as well.

• Like 1

So sad to see this club dead. (´□`。)

The AUDIO COMMENTARY WITH THE DIRECTOR has been TRANSLATED but I am kind of bummed to finish the timing/coding thing. A translator friend of mine also slowed down her translation on the Making Of.

・°・(ノД`)・°・ Nobody seemed to like FO. Not only that, I feel guilty for uploading the raws in the first place. Thought it'd be great that everyone would like it and buy it... sighs

Anyway...

EPIC face expression!

Making_Of_Fujimi_Orchestra_With_Baba_Akihiro.gif

t00400040_0040004012035642879.gift00400040_0040004012035642879.gift00400040_0040004012035642879.gif

OMFGGG... I feel bad for the girl. Hahaha!

Making_Of_Fujimi_Orchestra_With_Baba_Akihiro3.gif

Making_Of_Fujimi_Orchestra_With_Baba_Akihiro4.gif

Well...I hope you enjoyed a bit. Wish this had some more discussion here!

• Like 1

He looks sooooooo awesome in this gif! :Red_fox7:onionn5:banhbao29:

Didn't he play in other BL before?

This is NOT his first BL-related works. However, this was his first BL MOVIE.

He did quite a FEW ;]

Mostly stages and magazines. THey're nearly impossible to get but I am working on it!!

:cuteonion25::cuteonion25::cuteonion25:

• Like 1

OMFGGG... I feel bad for the girl. Hahaha!

Making_Of_Fujimi_Orchestra_With_Baba_Akihiro3.gif

Making_Of_Fujimi_Orchestra_With_Baba_Akihiro4.gif

Hahahaha the girl seems so embarrassed after that. rabbit6

I liked very much this actress!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hey. Just want to drop something. (′▽`o)ノ゙

Please report/flag this video for sexual contents. Part 4 of RAWS were FINALLY removed. But then, he uploaded the 'missing' parts.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

He uploaded the raws without permission and sharing publicly on websites such as youtube outside of this lovely community.

If you really enjoyed this movie and saw it from here, show your love and respect of privacy.

Thank you. Really, I appreciate it.

ヾ(*´∇`)ノ

• Like 1

WB MASAKI

I really missed you too!!

Honestly, there are much more but I was afraid paper sisters will think I'm crazy talking to myself!

and ROBY

Thank you, my love!! ★ For your everlasting support ♥

t00400040_0040004012035642879.gif

ACCOUNT associated with raws has been TERMINATED.

Meanwhile....

Mr. Arai continues to be so handsome!♥♥♥

imguhiuh.jpg

=D

And Guys, this isn't recent picture like above but I just LOVE THE PICTURE!! It's so kawaiiiiii!! It's Mr. Akihiro Hayashi [guy who played with bandana] and Yuusuke Arai [the white teeth]! ヾ(*´∇`)ノ

medish%2520%25287%2529.jpg

(●´∀`●) it even matches my favorite colors!

• Like 2

I watched this movie, i like it, its like nodame cantabile yaoi version with dark aura. Dissapoint part of the story they didnt put the scene where yuki fall from the stairs after ran away from tonoin apartment then he got nursed by tonoin, i though that important scene to see how yuki grow up his feeling for tonnoin. About the acting both plays really good but not good as hamao and daisuke for chemistry on the movie, they sure could do more better than that. Is this film would be series like takumi? I doubt it since this franchise is not booming like takumi series...

Shouta looks like daigo from breakerz...

• Like 2

@bon_ayumi

I understand what you mean. The story lacked somewhat in Yuuki's perspective but in the audio commentary, the director seemed to grow fond of Tounoin and kind of shifted this movie into Kei's perspective.

So instead of feeling sorry for Yuuki, we end up feeling somewhat sympathic toward Tounoin and hopeful to forgive his ahem... conducts. Perhaps that scene might be too much for the movie. It's very difficult to turn a manga, usually great length into just a movie... and also I agree, this movie was not intended to continue any further, which additionally adds to such confusion.

This movie required knowledge of the manga beforehand and the director failed to make this movie's storyline universal audience. However, I feel that this movie, with the pre-knowledge of the manga and background successfully did its job. Worthy of having the DVD in your collection.

I said this before but these actors were totally new~~ they did mostly stage works, which means... their acting were very volitional and it was challenging for them to adapt their talents into film acting. But they did try their very best. I praise them, and exceptionally impressed with Mr. Arai's acting. The chemistry between them--- Well... I thought they did just fine, except at times one is somehow not into it and the other vice versa. They did better than most older live yaoi adaptions, pre-Takumi-kun series.

But it's almost not right to compare them to Takumi-kun series. The elements are totally different. I did not see the chemistry between Takumi and Gii in the 2nd, their first time together. But the chemistry improved A LOT as they went through the series. [ In my opinion, Shingyouji and Misu's chemistry surpassed all. ] Unfortunately, my favorite boys will not get the opportunity to do so. Mr. Arai, in my opinion, is more than just potential actor and should push his talents further into the acting department. I doubt he is willed enough to do so. He is continuing stage works and other clothes franchise and contracts.

Sorry if it is difficult to understand my words. I'm very bad at it. >

• Like 3

@SloanAkira

Thanks for your explanation, i think this movie will gonna made like takumi series as written fujimi blok 2 series in the end of movie but seeing the less enthusiasm of the fans make the sequel unmade, don't know the future, maybe they change their mind.

Yes, it can't be compare with Takumi series movie but the producers and the movie production is same, if they can made Takumi success with 5 movies, they sure know how to take this movie lead into same level as previous takumi movie.

The problem should be the story line and stiff acting of the actors, i can tell hamao was the successful actor who can blend portrayal his cast, takumi is him and hamao is takumi. i'm not saying shouta was bad actor but he should learn hardly into hamao level and the pouted he often show, it annoyed me, like he tried to be cute, about mr. arai i don't have words to say, he acted so well but when the rape scene, he's too awkward.

Sorry if you disagree with me about Arai, you must his stan fans XD

• Like 2

@SloanAkira

I definitely agree! I also noticed that the chemistry between Takumi and Gii improved obviously from part 2 to part 3.

I'm sure that it would be the case of Yuuki and Kei. rabbit14 So I really really hope for a 2nd part from Fujimi Orchestra as well! :msn_red_fox 10

• Like 2

Thanks for your explanation, i think this movie will gonna made like takumi series as written fujimi blok 2 series in the end of movie but seeing the less enthusiasm of the fans make the sequel unmade, don't know the future, maybe they change their mind.

I don't see how this movie was meant to be continued. It almost covered most of the manga

Yes, it can't be compare with Takumi series movie but the producers and the movie production is same

The directors are different. And if you knew of this Satoshi Kaneda who directed Fujimi Orchestra is very artistic and unique in his own way that is not represented in Takumi-series AT ALL. So I disagree with you there, the production is completely different.

if they can made Takumi success with 5 movies, they sure know how to take this movie lead into same level as previous takumi movie.

Impossible. Fujimi Orchestra is unique in its own way and cannot possibly be compared to Takumi because it was not intended to be continued any further.

The problem should be the story line and stiff acting of the actors,

Mr. Arai did fabulously. I could go all night comparing his talents with those who did act in older live adaptions. For instance, to be fair, using Kaneda's work, Ai no Kotodama. These actors did not fare well.

i can tell hamao was the successful actor who can blend portrayal his cast, takumi is him and hamao is takumi.

No comments about Hamao. But, Mr. Arai's acting of Kei was amazing. He did portray Kei Touinoin perfectly. I know Mr. Arai from reading his blogs and interviews, exclusively his works. and I know he always fantasized about being the 'bad guy' and he pulled it off well.

about mr. arai i don't have words to say, he acted so well but when the rape scene, he's too awkward.

this+is+the+quot+you+don+t+say+quot+face+_d3d47eea8a14bd3a870bef4ef7e56686.jpg

Sorry if you disagree with me about Arai, you must his stan fans XD

I agree.

That's why I am very determined to steal his hat.

pb40.jpg

tum3.gifI have to have it.

• Like 2

Heck, I even drew it!

IMG00297-20120818-0118.jpg

LMFAO. feel free to laugh at me!!! >

I'm that hopeless but I do draw stuff as an artist. So it was unavoidable.

@KARIN

Of course!! I am sure if given opportunity, they would perform much better as they get more comfortable with each other's skins.

onionn6

Did you know that they had to shoot the strong x part the very first day?? Imagine that....no wonder some people felt it was awkward.

• Like 2

Well... lot of people try to compare Takumi and Fujimi...

But, as SloanAkira said this two are made in different direction by different director...

So it's best to view the movie by itself...

Then, you might see different and find something you might miss...

For if there will be next part of movie it's up to the production...

If they get support fan like Takumi did they will go for it...

For story line don't worry about it... there are more then a lot story line there...

As you should know Fujimi is also novel...

Manga is only first part of novel...

So there are still whole series to go for it...

But, only problem is if they will get that many supperting fan...

So we just have to wait and see if they are going for next or not...

• Like 3

Most of us don't read novels. Only Mangas. I wonder if we miss a lot of stuff that are essential in the novels...

「(°ヘ°)

Surely, originals are more precise!?

Hmm... well it only encourages me to study more Japanese. >

Maybe the director was inspired by the novel more than just the manga. Who knows? I suppose if he goes by the novel, there'd be more.

T_____T I want this copy with both of their signatures!

a71ea8d3fd1f41340fc02cff251f95cad0c85ebf.jpg

And hahaha, they took a picture coming the strong x!! Go white teeth, go you ravager! (。 >艸

faedab64034f78f02df1b37279310a55b2191cbc.jpg

• Like 1