Fujimi Block No. 2 Symphony Orchestra series Live Action...

hama71

Yeah but the credits rolls implied that they are in some kind of twisted relationship

leaf2

Indeed the ending isnt so romantic but the credit rolls XD XD.

WHen I heard Yuusuke's line in the premiere's, "Yuuki my love." Thought itd be from a happy moment or dreamlike moment so first time I saw it, I thought ooo, he's gonna say that line.. especially Yuuki's 'nightmare' but it was the sad part where Kei cried.

leaf4

Yes Yuuki resisted at first but at the end, my favorite part was... ARE YOU OKAY WITH THAT, YUUKI??? He might never appeared again!!

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH First time, I was screaming AHHHH GO GET HIM!! GO GET HIM!

I know he was raped but like Natsuko said when she was vomiting, face up bro, you're gay. he never had the nerves to ask her out. :p :P

• Like 2

• Replies 992
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sloan

• hama71

• Asclepius

• gr

Top Posters In This Topic

HAHAHHAA

NITA!

see? That's why I call him THE WHITE TEETH muahahahahahaah. Oh I am actually sending him a letter... Hopefully he won't be offended! Right now I'm making sure it's alright first before though.

rabbit1rabbit1rabbit1 I HOPE HE will READ IT. GAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH Cass is very VERY confident he will read it since pays more attention to Americans.

SRSLY SRSLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY OMFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFGGGGGGGGGGGG

OOOOOOOOOOMFFFFFGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Okay, Sloan... Stop it. I need to stop spasming. LMFAO!!! OH wow, I can't even think straight now, anyway.... Did you see the subtitled version? HOw was it? I was gonna write a serious review of this movie. Just brief and to the point. GOtta get this fanclub going!

rabbit2

Yes..... the wife is harry potter duplicate. Didn't you think of it or agreed with me? XD XD

He's cute alright but....

YUU-KUN!♥3 Sloan... calm down. calm down....

I'm gonna end up talking to myself. HELP!!!

Honey, he better AS HELL read that letter. After all that you have been through to buy this DVD and getting this thing subbed to attract MORE fans, he'll better. But I guess we would never know, it's not like any of these boys have guts to reply fan mails or even if they are allowed to. We will pray hard there is FO 2 THEN we know he read that letter ^^

rabbit1

*runs off to do stupid things *

• Like 3

Honey, he better AS HELL read that letter. After all that you have been through to buy this DVD and getting this thing subbed to attract MORE fans, he'll better. But I guess we would never know, it's not like any of these boys have guts to reply fan mails or even if they are allowed to. We will pray hard there is FO 2 THEN we know he read that letter ^^

GAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH

MY

HONEY BUNNY

I am writing the letter BY HAND! I want it to be personal. Of course... I have to look up some kanji's. not all and making sure my stroke orders are correct. I pick up the pattern but you'll never know if some weird kanji's come up and you're not sure. I'll let you know when I send it out.

SRSLY. So much are going on right now. My family -_____-;; Grandma situation BLAH! You know!!

I THINK YUU WILL READ IT. JUST PRAY that He will remember my letter exceptionally!!!

:leaf3:

• Like 2

Aaah! Just got back from watching FO...now with English subs.

A lot of my initial comments from the first time I watched it remains.

I still say that the director is brilliant. Sayuri is amazing.

Baba-chan....let me hump your leg. you cute policeman you..

To be quite honest, it is difficult for me to sympathize with Yuuki (Shota) or is it the other way around? Maybe it's hard for me to sympathize with Shota's performance.

Being able to finally understand what everyone is saying...didn't quite come off as what I expected Shota was acting out.

However, I would say that the best scenes of the movie for me were still Sayuri's scenes. I just love love love her! She's amazing. Very natural. I could so relate to her character.

Surprisingly, from the timer 1 hour and 9 minutes towards the end focused primarily on Kei's (Yuusuke) flashbacks. And I have to admit, I felt that longingness in him. He managed to express that. I felt somehow convinced, ahhh...yep, the guy's hopelessly in love with Yuuki and will settle with anything just to be close. And isn't that what it's all about really with the one you love? The whole destiny monologue he did was sweet.

Between him and Shota, I sympathized with Yuu's acting towards the end of the movie. :)

It's like all the best lines of the movie were written for Sayuri and Yuu. :)

As for the director, I can really observe his 'signature'

Playground scene:

I nearly panicked because I was wondering if this is the SAME playground that was used in Ai no Kotodama.

He uses a playground as a place for reminiscing.

Shower scene: Ai no Kotodama also has a shower scene. :D

Apartment design:

Focus on the bed first. You will notice the same thing in Junjou Pure Heart.

Park bench: I am wondering if this is the SAME park bench that Baba-chan is sitting on. Please refer to his ameblo page. You will see the park bench there.

Bar scene: I am wondering if this is the SAME bar that was also used in Junjou Pure Heart. There was also a bar scene in Ai no Kotodama too. He uses the bar as a place for confrontations.

• Like 3

I love her drunken acting~ her voice is so cute >.

The bar is definitely different I think~

oot

did anyone notice ai no kotodama & takumi-kun always have kira-kira smex scene~? always have shiny background >.

• Like 2

I love her drunken acting~ her voice is so cute >.

The bar is definitely different I think~

oot

did anyone notice ai no kotodama & takumi-kun always have kira-kira smex scene~? always have shiny background >.

yeah, i had to check it again. it does look different. but the mood is similar. i am referring to the bar scene in junjou pure heart where the confrontation between kurata and the senpai. then the bar scene between kei and sayuri. :)

i think the kira-kira smex scene in takumi-kun was only evident in the first movie but that was a different director. when director yokoi took over, he seem to prefer a more natural lighting for the smexy scenes.

FO's director seem to like this kira kira smex scene too since he has them in all 3 movies. :D

• Like 2

what is kira kira smexy?

dreamy sex?

kira kira means sparkling/sparkly bright.

it's the love scene where everything is so white and bright. not necessarily a dream love scene. it could be any love scene taking place. :)

• Like 2

I know what kira is in katakana meaning sparkly, that's what I thought. GOod guess.

rabbit16

=D

Just making sure.

I love that scene.. right up to him snapping and screaming hahaha. Totally unexpected the first time I saw it.

• Like 1

YUUSUKE SPASM AGAIN ALERT

I just couldnt help but to drool one of Yuusuke's old pictures from Tenimyu..

seigaku_b_inui_4.jpg

You know what's odd... I think you can spot it.

Ok so far, I know... This is what he did:

1. Played as taunting rival in Tennis [Karaoke video]

2. Played as a homosexual

3. Bullied an unattractive dude

4. Talked shit

5. Beat the crap out of someone, sending him to hospital

6. Used darts in fist when punching someone

7. Stomped on someone's face

8. Raped his own wife

9. He attempted to rape his own wife again.

10.Tossed his own wife out of the door without getting his shoes back. How RUDE!! RUDE!

The last one was the worst, obviously.

e824b899a9014c08764f1b0c0a7b02087bf4f426.jpg

7e3e6709c93d70cf828999a4f8dcd100baa12b23.jpg

But of course, that's all in the movies/stages/tv so don't worry....

He is still such an ANGEL

~~~~╮(¯ ▽ ¯)╭~~~~

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

• Like 3

GUYS

i need your favor.

the material from here was taken to youtube. without subs. meaning no credits given.

help protect this community. only within this community sharing.

please flag as inappropriate or copyrights by others.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Like 4

Yay, Shouta isn't blonde anymore. YEAH

tumblr_m7nib4QBKb1qekshko1_500.jpg

He's modeling for a japanese collection and they asked him to get rid of the shitty blondness.

I hope someone convince him to use a wig for Tiger & Bunny.

• Like 4

Hi GUYS

I made a tribute video or a fan-made video of FO, I hope you guys like it. Thanks to gr/Masaki for music idea.

♥Much Love to you♥

:leaf3:

• Like 7

Your fanvid was great! rabbit2 I watched already two times this movie and I like it more and more. In the next weekend I'll watch it again with a friend. :hamtaro-005 (9):

• Like 1

@NENA21

Thank you so much, dear.

Tekekeke

I saw the movie 5 times so far. My highest is 15 on other movie. I'm going to make a new record.

LMFAO

I LOVE TEH WHITE TEETH!

:cuteonion58::cuteonion58::cuteonion58::cuteonion58:

GUYS

I can't believe this. I've been reporting this all week and STILL THE RAWS HAVENT BEEN TAKEN DOWN.

RAWS, you should buy the DVD.

I'm paying it my own punishment. I paid for my own DVD.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

GO TO PART 4

REPORT IT AS SEXUAL CONTENT AT 1:40

domo mina :)*wave*-i'm new here..yoroshiku onegaishimasu..i love shouta takasaki *kizu*..i never watched Fujimi Orchestra in Full Video..so please help me :(..i believe i can only watch online because there was no available/purchasable DVD via online overseas...:)..so looking forward to you guyz :) arigatou

Waaahh!! I wish I could watch the movie, but unfortunately I have exams so I don't have any time now waahhh!! So excited to watch it!!! :hamtaro-005 (8):

Well the only way to watch it is to download the links provided in the BL drama section and/or order DVD from Japan.

I really would like to show support to these guys, ya know???

I might even buy more for my friends.^^;

Best movie ever, really.

• Like 1