Fujimi Block No. 2 Symphony Orchestra series Live Action...

hama71

LMFAO. HELL NO i prefer to just kill that person

AND @マサキ

BWAHAHAHHAHAHAHA! I'm so EBIL

rabbit2 <and you can't tell.

SRSLY> OMFOMFOFMFOMFOMFOMFOFMOMFOMFOMFOMFOMFfffffffffffg im so

EXCITED!

GOOD FEELINGS ARE SPREADING AROUND ABOUT ENGLISH SUBS AND ITS SO SOON!

-RUNS AROUND ARMS FLAILING- watch out!

srsly OMOMOMOOMFFFG.... YOU KNOW WHAT CASS SAID. She met Mao personally and some boys too

j_0013.gif She has gone to Japan and met the boys. The powerful group, etc etc! STAGES AND SHOWS. IM LIKE OMOMOMOMOMFFFFG! I AM JEALOUS!

However, she said you have to be LUCKY if they even come out after performance at all.

Well... I mentioned the white teeth. White Teeth is probably so shy, he wouldn't show up but have to be lucky. But more likely to show up if it involves SHOUTA and AKIHIRO, his close friends. Baba too but he's busy as HELL. It'll get more difficult to approach him.

Srsly. I know the White Teeth is kind of excluded from the groups but they all have connections. SRSLY SRSLY!

SRS. If I see him, I'd just SCREAM and throw myself at him, screaming white teeth white teeth! in Japanese, of course... and he'd go WTF!! HELP ME!! And maybe maybe I'll become the white teeth O___________O;;;

GAAAAAHH!! WTF AM I SAYING! LMFAO!

t_0012.gif

SRSLY. this pic was taken two months ago, i think according to SHouta's blog. I DONT REMEMBER. WHATEVER!

img_9663.jpg

THE MOST POWERFUL QUAD- YUUSUKE, AKIHIRO, SHOUTA, AND RYO! 

my IDEAL GROUP.

OOH OHHHH 

THE FEELS!!!ーsqueals-

:cuteonion58::cuteonion58::cuteonion58::cuteonion58::cuteonion58::cuteonion58::cuteonion58:

I LOVE THEM ALL AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!M! OOOOOHHH I'm gonna die here due to excitement.

Sweetie! I personally 'met'/ saw them perform. I wish I could personally met them AND talk to them but ah well, the stage Mao was in was pretty popular by then. The tickets took almost my life to buy cause I didn't know where and how to pay for the tickets and the tickets to their last day of show was sold out... *or my friend did say those left over were pretty far away*

• Like 1

• Replies 992
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sloan

• hama71

• Asclepius

• gr

Top Posters In This Topic

@MASAKI ebil=evil. just an immature form, tekekeke.

CASS

my apologies, I shouldn't post your experiences here. I made a mistake. Forgive me for my mistakes.

rabbit0

I was so excited when I read about your experiences... apparently not carefully. HAHAH

ok now...

WHITE TEETH FANSPASM ALERT!

||| \( ̄▽ ̄)/ |||enter

The Angel in Clover

OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG SRSLY SRSLY. I just found show to watch with Yuusuke in it. Only three episodes though... T__________T but but, OMFGGGG... Remember this screenshot I posted a bit ago??

bigpic.jpg

Here IRONICALLY the white teeth is all glowing and looking like an angel. O:3

PFFFT GUUFFFFAAAAAAAAWWW( ̄▽ ̄)ノ_彡☆

But seriously, I was watching the first episode... Yuusuke is talking like a badass

:leaf20:

and...ALL THE SUDDEN A BALL CAME FLYING TOWARD HIM! TOTALLY UNEXPECTED! AND HE BLOCKED IT LIKE A BOSS, and his face expression at the end was so EPIC!!!!

It's like someone didn't like his PLANS! and of course the sounds of slapping the ball away made it funnier. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

badexample.gif

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH you must think I'm weird but this made my fucking day!!

lol i just love his reaction ーsqueals-

:cuteonion58::cuteonion58::cuteonion58::cuteonion58::cuteonion58:

I thought, from the screenshots, he looked so corny with the Hawaiian shirt and all that but.... after watching these episodes, I think I like Yuu in his hawaiin shirt now! XD XD!

rabbit8

And what happens next....

lololol2.gif

lololol3.gif

He just all SMILES and leaves!

INDEED My badass Yuu-kun still holds to his name- THE WHITE TEETH。

:cuteonion41::cuteonion41::cuteonion41::cuteonion41:

• Like 4

@MASAKI:

I see~ hhoho

your love for white teeth is biggggggg~

Haha, you know. yes yes. This should be FO Fanclub, because in Takumi-kun fanclub, not only you fanspasm over the series, but ALSO the hot guys!! Soo.... I'm...

rabbit1rabbit1

over Yuusuke. tekekeke.

• Like 1

@SloanAkira: gyaaaahahahaha....

what is the fanclub name~

should be special one~ XP

I wish I was born in Japan >.

I will get a bigger chance to bump them~ then kidnap them, make them my private slave collection~♥

let them use sexy clothing~ a lil BDSM will suffice, iron chain to the neck, etc etc etc

gyaaaaaaaa... my brain, my imagination :cuteonion25::cuteonion25::cuteonion25::cuteonion25::6onion72:

• Like 2

Seriously, I feel guilty for pimping my white teeth so I wanna share some shouta pictures I found:

1894889543217764926.jpgbros.jpg

799107458883313144.jpg848647054784579011.jpg

3306768026398353670.jpg4785919029011298403.jpg

Sorry for my total RANDOMNESS.teheheh that's how I am

leaf3

• Like 3

] I will get a bigger chance to bump them~ then kidnap them, make them my private slave collection~♥

let them use sexy clothing~ a lil BDSM will suffice, iron chain to the neck, etc etc etc

gyaaaaaaaa... my brain, my imagination[/color]

:8yoyo13::8yoyo13::8yoyo13:

Don't you touch my previous white teeth! If you do this, we won't see any more performances!!

T___T;

But you can take the wife...

LMFAO JK JK. Look at this way, he's very, very flexible, tekekekeke.

leaf2

and you're so WEIRD! Bdsm。。。 leather and stuff? ouch. poor boys... they have a male, living close to Japan that wants to do ONLY-GOD-KNOWS things to them. EEKKKK! Maybe I should warn them before you even go to Japan. ♥

• Like 3

:8yoyo13::8yoyo13::8yoyo13:

Don't you touch my previous white teeth! If you do this, we won't see any more performances!!

T___T;

But you can take the wife...

LMFAO JK JK. Look at this way, he's very, very flexible, tekekekeke.

leaf2

and you're so WEIRD! Bdsm。。。 leather and stuff? ouch. poor boys... they have a male, living close to Japan that wants to do ONLY-GOD-KNOWS things to them. EEKKKK! Maybe I should warn them before you even go to Japan. ♥

don't worry you can always see the performance in my secret base~ where the beauty boys gathered~

should I set special host club? hihhi leaf2

the wife will be lonely without white teeth~

hihihiihihi...

gyahahahhaa... I will do only a light one...:cuteonion9: don't like too hardcore~hoho..

I'll kidnap them before you have the chance to tell them~ and Japan will be in Chaos~ it's cute and handsome and beauty actors will all be gone~ kidnapped, enslaved~ leaf2 leaf2 leaf2

hohoho...:cuteonion45:

note:

P.S. I will let them at least hug me everyday~or ~yoyo

• Like 3

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH

I just wanna hug them so tightly for a long time. A hug a day... Hmm....

I probably need more than just one!

rabbit1

Maybe I'll just go nuts everytime I see them..esp Yuusuke... But I prefer to be an observer... I mean... watch him shopping... watch him eating, talking, laughing, what kind of friends he has... changing clothes...shower...finally BUTT view...

:cuteonion25::cuteonion25::cuteonion25:

That'd be very risky because he'd discover my body on the floor due to loud THUD!! OHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo!!

MY SIGHTSEEING IS OVER!

IM SUCH A CREEP!

-runs to his dresser and grabs something and runs out of his apartment, screaming-

yuuヾ(゚Д゚)ノ ~~~~((((ノ゚⊿゚)ノ~|| ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄||

I GOT SOMETHING I GOT SOMETHING!!

• Like 1

:leaf7:

It's been days since

MASAKI

NITA

JED- weeks actually.

ARI

CASS

responded.

SRSLY WTF。 Like this isn't important!!!

ASSKICKING TIME!!

masaki, come here you.

ヽ(#`Д´)ノ┌┛

JK JK JK JK. But get ready for the BIG UPDATE today! The subtitled version will be released out.

• Like 7

@SloanAkira: nah, you won't hit me ever~! XD I miss you~! >.

gyaaa.. yokatta..:Red_fox4: finally~ a million thanks for you and FO subbing team~ ♥ you guys~ otsukare~

is it up yet?

• Like 1

Uploading right now. Patience son, TEKEKEKE at least we know the wait is over.

LOL MASAKI

EPIC REACTION!

My dad just took my Fujimi Orchestra DVD and because he's old, he took his magnifying glass and looked at it. Upon looking at the back where the white teeth was holding his wife, he looked so utterly confused.

I was just sitting there all like (◕‿◕)......

He said nothing and left. LOLOLOL!!

┐( ̄ヘ ̄)┌

• Like 3

SUBTITLES NOW AVAILABLE

NOW

GET

UR

ASS

OVER

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

rabbit1

• Like 9

MASAKI

haha, that is how he is. He never talks much. And my bro knows I like yaoi/yuri and Japanese obsession but he doesnt want to mention anything about it at all. Hahaha

Does your family know you love yaoi? :D

• Like 1

@SloanAkira: no~ It's my big big big big big big big big big big big big big big big big big big big secret >.

Don't tell anyone hehehee....

• Like 1

@EVERYONE hey!hey!

I just wanted to say something… It’ll be short I promise.

It was my first time in this project and considering the YOForums is very experienced {with projects} I still want to thank you guys from the bottom of my heart.

First of all, I really want to say thank you to everyone that were following the Fujimi Orchestra’s thread that was in the Yaoi/BL News section {now in Fanclubs}. This is the same one, of course! WOOT WOOT! When I first joined the forum, I wanted to keep up-to-date with Takumi Kun 5 and Fujimi Orchestra, my favorite manga of all time. I joined October but became active late March, I think, when Fujimi Orchestra started showing with their premieres.

And I was little disappointed by how little attention the FO thread got. Or maybe that was what I thought. Only one person showed interest in buying the DVD. I didn’t want it to be like Takumi-kun 5 which took us a while to wait. Or was that only for the subtitles?

I came in rather late as the thread already had a lot of pages but it wasn’t alive as I’d like it to be. Maybe because it was going to be released but it was going toward the end of May. I wanted to make everyone excited for it again. So that was when I really decided to join YO Forums for REAL. I decided that I share some of my passion with you guys, whether its words, pictures, or moving images.

Shouta Takasaki and Yuusuke Arai are two relatively new actors. I wanted to support them somehow. And give them the attention they deserved. So I bought the DVD from Japan. My first time buying a foreign film with different region code. I don’t have a credit card but I managed to get it with paypal. Thank the Source for PAYPAL! I am so happy that it all worked out. The DVD.

I want to thank everyone that participated in the thread because I was concerned that the movie will be thrown on the back burner. Since Takumi-Kun is more popular than Fujimi Orchestra by far NO DOUBT!

yoyo4

But I am so glad you decided to show your love for the series by participating here. You guys really inspired me a lot. Especially the ones who wanted to translate the movie for FREE. So I really wanted to share as much as possible.

But I really hope, if it's not too much of a problem, with the cost,credit card and everything, that you'll consider ordering the

for yourself to keep. :3

I was so thrilled to hear that a translation team was already on it when I posted the raws. So I want to thank the team for their volunteering work and time. I was delighted to have the participants from the thread also join the team to make this possible. I am really grateful for you guys. Cheers for you and in the future. {if you decide to join more projects}

I know it’s just one movie but I can be a very dedicated fan for a movie that has a very small spotlight. I thought the fanbase was extremely small and had to do something about it. I was surprised by the number of people coming in and that they were already looking forward to see the movie for a while now! WOW! That’s all I got to say.

I didn’t think it’d be online in the same month of its release, let alone only a week later! I didn’t want you guys to wait so long like sometimes with other BL movies. I didn’t think this would happen— so soon, without you guys. YOU, guys, YOU GUYS made this possible. THANK YOU SO MUCH! For all the inspiration you brought. I really appreciate your support. All the love in the world to you.

So glad I was dead wrong. =D

T_______________T LOVE YOU GUYS!!

:cuteonion58::cuteonion58::cuteonion58:

-Sincerely, Sloan.

P.S. Sorry I lied. {this post is long}

Oh wait, wait. I can't just forget awesome AKIHIRO!!

yuusho8.jpg

• Like 4

@EVERYONE hey!hey!

Uwaaahh!! Is it only me or everyone just have the same though but.. YUUSUKE IS VERY HANDSOME THERE!!! OMFGGG!! He's so gorgeous and really..that smile of him is blinding me!! THE TEETH soooo whiteeee!!

rabbit8rabbit8rabbit8

but....Shota is handsome too of course~!!! Harry Potter duplicate!! Hahahahaha!!XDDDDD

:leaf5::leaf5::leaf5:

• Like 1

HAHAHHAA

NITA!

see? That's why I call him THE WHITE TEETH muahahahahahaah. Oh I am actually sending him a letter... Hopefully he won't be offended! Right now I'm making sure it's alright first before though.

rabbit1rabbit1rabbit1 I HOPE HE will READ IT. GAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH Cass is very VERY confident he will read it since pays more attention to Americans.

SRSLY SRSLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY OMFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFGGGGGGGGGGGG

OOOOOOOOOOMFFFFFGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Okay, Sloan... Stop it. I need to stop spasming. LMFAO!!! OH wow, I can't even think straight now, anyway.... Did you see the subtitled version? HOw was it? I was gonna write a serious review of this movie. Just brief and to the point. GOtta get this fanclub going!

rabbit2

Yes..... the wife is harry potter duplicate. Didn't you think of it or agreed with me? XD XD

He's cute alright but....

YUU-KUN!♥3 Sloan... calm down. calm down....

I'm gonna end up talking to myself. HELP!!!

• Like 2

XDDDDD Yuppp!! I'm sure Yuu will read it as well my dear..^^

I have see the sub version already, and wow it's quite surprised me because I know what they said at last in the movie, it's make the movie seems more emotional and different!! Especially the Yuu's dialog when he kinda tell how he couldn't bear Shota's silent rejection~!!!!That's so sad!!

:leaf9::leaf9::leaf9:

• Like 2