Fujimi Block No. 2 Symphony Orchestra series Live Action...

hama71

Sloan I was just watching the first part from Audio Commentary. It seems to me or the wife really want him and White Teeth to be together? He thinks Mr. Arai is handsome and his butt/back too? When White Teeth said All people thought that bathrobe was sexy the wife was scratching his nose? And I like the Director "maybe you could have resisting more then that". Resisting?

Wife stay away from White Teeth or Sloan will kill you.

• Like 2

• Replies 992
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sloan

• hama71

• Asclepius

• gr

Top Posters In This Topic

Sloan I was just watching the first part from Audio Commentary. It seems to me or the wife really want him and White Teeth to be together? He thinks Mr. Arai is handsome and his butt/back too? When White Teeth said All people thought that bathrobe was sexy the wife was scratching his nose? And I like the Director "maybe you could have resisting more then that". Resisting?

Wife stay away from White Teeth or Sloan will kill you.

Hahahahaha.... KYAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!

Kakkoi means cool, handsome, stylish... so it could mean both!

The White Teeth HAS THE RIGHTS to say ALL PEOPLE SAY HE'S SEXY!! in that bathrobe.... it's rare for him to be confident.

:cuteonion25::cuteonion25::cuteonion25:

I want him on my 'honeymoon' in that bathrobe... because I won't have the PATIENCE to strip all of his clothes off! HAHAHAHAHA!!

(ц`ω´ц*) Come here, 'Yuu'

Damn straight, he is sexy and gorgeous. Thus that's why he's jerking his hair out of his hair all the time. He knows. He deserves that kind of love!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAH

I think you're right!!! The Wife TOTALLY wants the White Teeth. It was so obvious everywhere. But hahaha I'm pretty sure the White Teeth isn't interested. He's like "THANKS BUT NO THANKS!"

I noticed the Wife is unusually quiet and shy in the audio commentary..... hmmm...Had a crush on him or something?? Haha, I'd be a {{nervous wreck}} too if I was sitting THAT CLOSE to Mr. White Teeth. Both of them are rather sitting closely, neeee?? White Teeth seemed really funny and friendly in this video!!

GRRRR, All I can say to the Wife, "YOU'RE SO LUCKY!!"

They're both lucky to be part of this film as they were not big to start with but then again, Mao x Dai got big from Takumi-kun series. I really hope to see them more!!

Maybe it's just me but... wasn't White Teeth so ADORABLE when he said, "Really?" in high pitched voice and said "Well, well, well!" Gaahhhh, my heart just melted!! (●´艸`)

How COULD the Wife mistaken White Teeth's back for BUTT!!??? I was like [facepalms]

(-●_-`o)

I love the White Teeth, and loved him even more after watching this movie but......

(◕‿◕✿)××

If he ever starred another BL movie and kiss another boy or even DRAMA and kiss a girl...

I"LL KILL HIM/HER!!! JK.... kind of.

• Like 2

hi all, sorry for disturbing :cuteonion55: but I want to ask that there is any of you who own the ost for this film ?onionn5 I just want it so badly and I found none :cuteonion53:

• Like 3

OMMMMMMFFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Another dream i had of White Teeth. Aren't I lucky????

this time i stole his hat and was wearing it...[sUCCESS!] ヽ(´▽`;)/♪★

then unexpectedly he showed up and said "you took my hat!"

i pouted and said "yea i stole it",looking all guilty. I was really GUILTY!!

and he took it off my head, put on his head, and laughed. Then, and he put it back on my head!

What, White Teeth, I get to keep it??????

totally innocent!

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!♥!♥l!♥

I get to keep his hat! Idk why I am obsessed with his hat....

But what's weird is that he said 'YUUKI' out of nowhere. I said that's the name of your WIFE!!!

He denied it!!!

LMFFFFFFFFFFFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

6c224f4a20a446235d7277f59822720e0df3d7e9.jpg

BABA LOVING! lips!

shota100117_2.jpg

THE GUY left 2nd.... what a shady guy.... WTF????

2dff1001213fb80eab420e9136d12f2eb83894ff.jpg

• Like 3

Sloan, you really are lucky. Dream White Teeth twice. This must mean something. Maybe you will meet with him.

But why he will say the wife name? Strange, strange.

Do you think him and the wife keep in touch?

• Like 2

@ROBY

Sloan, you really are lucky. Dream White Teeth twice. This must mean something. Maybe you will meet with him.

But why he will say the wife name? Strange, strange.

Do you think him and the wife keep in touch?

I doubt it. I haven't or heard much much about them. That's OKAY.

Wife, away from my MAN!!

HAHAHAHA, I'm so mean!!

Actually, I had my 5th dream of the White Teeth few nights ago. You know what's weird??? I WAS YUUSUKE in it!! I was quite the bad boy.... beating people up for my car parts.

I'm so lucky! Tekekekeke

rabbit1

• Like 2

~HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU MR. ARAI.~

°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

tumblr_m5dev7YGHY1qfx32ro1_500.png

Today, The White Teeth is 27。

EAT! Today I'll think about this!

pb3.jpg

• Like 4

MY PAPER SISTERS/BROTHERS

Thank you for your wonderful words and beautiful pictures!

°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆××

I have sent all of your birthday wishes/love on my blog where White Teeth can read... including the pictures! [sorry Lynn, I didn't post it in time with yours!]

I have really awesome news for you guys! If you don't think Mr. White Teeth knows there are fangirls like us, maybe this will change your mind... I'm sure he read it because...not only that his friend reads my blog.

ROBY asked me to ask Mr. White Teeth to stay away from his wife. And I think he answered us!! Maybe it is a coincidence but it is too freaky! I posted Happy Birthday wishes and then he posted after.

Here is the picture of the entry. He was talking about his new IBOOK:

img.jpg

When I saw the picture, I couldn't breathe!! (●´艸`)

So perfect!! ~~~~!!♥♥♥♥♥

And his new toy:

img%2520%25281%2529.jpg

I had a heart attack!

"家に帰ると妻が必ず死んだふりをしています。"

"When I come home, the wife always play dead."

Haha go look at what google translator said. Too Funny!!!! I am not familiar with the usage of '必ず' or if it's a manga.

(◕‿◕✿)××

I LOVE YOU MR. WHITE TEETH! He is not doing much but he is going to keep himself busy.

neko%20026.gif

• Like 5

Sloan really he saw our messages? And even answer my question? I'm so happy right now Mrs White Teeth. He's so handsome in that pic. Thanks a lot my dear.

• Like 3

@sloan

That is so awesome, it's not even my question and I got a little excited there. By the way he looks really handsome in that picture

• Like 3

@1978

Wow... how much MR. White Teeth can make your day, MRS. white Teeth

Yes. He helps me to escape the reality of this world. (╯︵╰,)

@ROBY

I was soooooooooooooo HAPPY to see it too!! My heart! KYAAAAH! I really don't think he likes the wife either! I just don't see them hanging together anymore. They're so different. He just finished a commercial. 「(°ヘ°)

A commercial for noodles... Remember he blew his microwave up and has a cup of noodles? I think he's gone stooped to that level plus the modelling... Weird. I wonder if he will make another movie ever again.

@KRISSY

He's so handsome, he deserves more modelling. NO MORE SUITS! MORE SEXY TIME! He really, really has sexy body!! WHY WONT HE FLAUNT IT?? He belongs to a men's beach/ health magazines. While I'm in Japan, burning all of Dai's vests and shop for Baba's new clothes, I'm going to burn all his suits.

I was surprised he didn't show his front during the movie but in the making of. BUT! I cannot complain about his sexy back while he.. ahem!!

MMMMRRRWWAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEERRRR

Show us your nipples, plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Mr. White Teeth, as your secondary wife, I DEMAND YOU TO SHOW YOUR FANS YOUR BUTT and NIPPLES! I'd be terrible for pimping him! Hahahaha ヽ(´▽`;)/♪×

• Like 4

Sloan I'm so glad he and wife don't keep in touch.

While I'm in Japan, burning all of Dai's vests and shop for Baba's new clothes, I'm going to burn all his suits.

I agree, do that. We need to see more of our boys.

And you are HIS FIRST WIFE, not second. Mrs White Teeth.

• Like 3

@Sloan

He's so handsome, he deserves more modelling. NO MORE SUITS! MORE SEXY TIME! He really, really has sexy body!!

I agree! Absolutelly!!! rabbit14

BUT! I cannot complain about his sexy back while he.. ahem!!

My pervy mind is remembering the scene... rabbit16

• Like 4

@my precious ROBY

KYAAAAHH, you never failed to make me smile and laugh with joy! ♪(●´∀`●)

6 days here with no sun! I needed it (´`; )

@sweet Karin

♪( ・。・)┌ and the SHOWER. I forgot the shower...

I had to lighten them up. They were dark when camera faced the windows. I thank the camera-man who kept his camera low. (*≧艸≦) FU FU FU!

nb.jpg

nb2.jpg

nb3.jpg

nb4.jpg

"What are you looking at?"

See the wife's eyes. Through see dreamy white teeth... kira kira!

wife.jpg

And here's his

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Last August....my bad, not recent but his blog added this info recently.

I tried to look for his gum commercial too, which I'm sure it'd be a bright flash smile! but cannot find. I'm such a stalker!!Haha, he likes instant stuff cuz he can't cook. He likes to cook, though... now that his microwave broke!

(●≧艸≦)

HAHAHAHAHAHAAA. please... no more.

• Like 3

Hahaha....

MRS. White Teeth chan looks so lively & happy when her Mister White Teeth is TOPLESS!!!

OMG!!

I see his n_p_l_s too!!!!!

Ahahaha ;)

• Like 3

He's so handsome, he deserves more modelling. NO MORE SUITS! MORE SEXY TIME! He really, really has sexy body!! WHY WONT HE FLAUNT IT?? He belongs to a men's beach/ health magazines. While I'm in Japan, burning all of Dai's vests and shop for Baba's new clothes, I'm going to burn all his suits.

A little more skin is always welcomed, I'm kinda curious about why he doesn't show his body, he has a sexy physique (o⌒.⌒o)

The wife is such a pervy. If White Teeth really raped him, he would be so happy and asking for more.

I thought so too, when I was watching the making of FO he seemed so eager to get down to business. I honestly think he has a thing for Arai ☆~(ゝ。∂

• Like 3

will anyone please be kindly tell me if there will be any chance or plan to continue Fujimi Orcherstra from the producer? :)

i know, this topic most likely has been discussed here but for now, i have no time to read from the very first page T__T

i like this movie, the story & both actors, Arai & Shouta ^^!

i really wish to see them together again & attain happy ending :D

• Like 3

The wife is such a pervy. If White Teeth really raped him, he would be so happy and asking for more.

0-O

Yo, Roby sensei ;)

Come & say Hi to you & Mrs, White Teeth too!!!

:)

• Like 2

Danm boy!

Taking almost one month to update his blog.

Bad Shota. Don't make me stalk your friends. hehe

XD

o0480064012278053116.jpg

A cute group, aren't them?

• Like 4