The most unusual and interesting thing you own

nicicia

Thought it might be fun. Almost everyone owns something they consider unusual and interesting. Be it an object, heirloom, piece of clothing or costume. Or even a pet.

I'm an eccentric person, so this is probably the most unusual thing I own at the moment.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

That is a costume. A quad suit I had made by a very talented costume maker called beastcub (she has her own website).

Sadly, this is the only picture I have of it on my laptop. I would go out and take more but it's too wet outside to wear the costume right now. I even had a few videos of it, but they were on my old computer as well :(

Last time I wore it was at school, the last day before the Christmas holidays in 2009 XD

This is a picture of it from Beastcub's website (she has a gallery of all the costumes she's made)

pale_quad_wolf_2_by_LilleahWest.jpg

• Like 10

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rotten boy

• Saga

• sarah3161

• BRIDGET

OMFG that is awesome!!!!!! I want one (or ten) so bad >.

...there is nothing unusual in my house XD ...I have a whole wall covered in Jrock pics? I used about 18 ink cartriges and 150 sheets of paper printing them off. hehe.

• Like 1

since i was an "anime/cartoons addict,

i do collect stuff related to it

these are my collection of blank CDs

(which, unusual, for me)

nyaha xD

[ATTACH=CONFIG]9143[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]9144[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]9145[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]9146[/ATTACH]

i still be adding ANGRY BIRDS collection :D

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm collecting the butterlies (and before putting them into the box I'm watching how it dies... slowly, sadly... (it's the sadiest thing to see). And I've created seme drawings with my own blood. that's somehow sounds nasty, ne?;)

• Like 2

Guest FujoshiFTW

I don't own anything really weird...Unless you count my failed animal I made from clay for visual arts...which looks like a kangaroo that has lost both its legs, half an arm and an eye...

I don't own anything really weird...Unless you count my failed animal I made from clay for visual arts...which looks like a kangaroo that has lost both its legs, half an arm and an eye...

O_O''''''

Guest FujoshiFTW

^ Well...when they clag was in the kilm I think my teacher said it burst or something. So that's why the bodt parts (lol) came off. Or maybe it was because I didn't add enough water...

• 2 months later...

haha . i also was thinking (wow that's one big wolf)... XD

will, it's probably not unusual for you but it really is for me , yesterday , i bought a kimmidoll and it’s Satomi

m840-lulu-shop-kimmidoll-6-cm-satomi-1317824980.jpeg

and my mother got Kana

figurine-kimmidoll-kana.jpg

since i am broke now i have only one but the moment my wallet gets filled, i will get my hands on the rest(i just love these dolls) :D

• 2 weeks later...

@nicicia

Its now 3am in the morning and you made me laugh, so load....when i saw your pic. first i thing what the heck is that:1onion52:

The costume is so cool- but at this moment for me only funny leaf1 i stilll can not stop me to laugh rabbit6

I have a list

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
dolls masks. if you would like to see all them look in my folder called MY ROOM. on OYF