QUOTES Station

K

"Give a man a match, and he'll be warm for a minute but set him on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

burning_man_1_.gif

- - - Updated - - -

tumblr_lx6p0nkomG1r9u3wso1_500.jpg

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• robertita

• BRIDGET

• K

Top Posters In This Topic

"I wish friends held hands more often, like the children I see on the streets sometimes. I'm not sure why we have to grow up and get embarrassed about it."

— Stephanie Perkins

"Children must be taught how to think, not what to think."

— Margaret Mead

"They ask me what I see in you and I smile, look down and say nothing because I don't want them to fall in love with you too."

Here are a few that I like:

“Everything you can imagine is real.”

― Pablo Picasso

“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.”

― Oscar Wilde

• 2 weeks later...

"When life gives you lemons... EAT THEM! Then throw those damn peels back! Show those hoes how you werk!" - Dev

tumblr_inline_mnyd23ewPO1qz4rgp.gif

image001330784127105ak1cfl.jpg

"If you fail to ask, you fail to receive. The power of speech is highly persuasive." - Dev

Sorry I wanted to add one more...

"If you want something, go out and grasp it with both hands! Life waits for no one!" - Dev

Just did a load of exercises and it got me thinking... I DESERVE a fitter, healthier and sexier body. I WILL NOT let myself stop me from getting what I WANT.

At the end of the day (in most situations) the ONLY thing stopping you from getting, earning or doing something is YOU. You hold the power of choice, determination and will.

Never stop believing xoxo

Dev

"Don't be pretentious. Don't project a false nature. Allow yourself to bare all scars and be yourself. Those with the courage to be real are the ones to reap life's rewards" - Dev

"An apple a day keeps the doctor away... BUT id he a FINE ASS then stick it in the trash PRONTO! Ain't nobody got time for that!" - Dev

Weightloss Quote of the afternoon:

"If you want something you must make the first step towards it. Life is not a fairytale but it is in your hands. How you manipulate it will affect your future and your happiness. Take control!" - Dev

Writing is easy.

All you have to do is stare at a blank sheet of paper

until

DROPS of BLOOD form on your forehead.

-Gene Fowler