• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KatieMH25!

• Marjorie Haukea Williams

• fan_yaoi

• KohakuShadow

• 2 weeks later...

This afternoon we got 44º Celsius and the forecast is to get hotter every day untill wednesday. I wonder if I'll be alive up to there.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
õ_õ for a moment you got me puzzled . Because it's the normal temperature here during summer. :) but then I remembered the geographic stuff ^_^ not everyone is having winter now

Here it's 18c winter... for us it's considered cold . I'm sure for some it's a regular breeze ^_^

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
for us, 44º Celsius is really hot. The historical record for my region is 46, and this wednesday's forecast is to break this historical record... 18º for us is a good winter. We rarely get to 1 digit temperatures, allthough last year at winter we got -1º and snow in certain parts of the country (snow here happens only in the extreme south of the country, so it happening in the central region was the first time in more then 30 years. We've got the coldest winter last year and the hottest summer this year.

• 2 weeks later...

In the early morning and around the evenings it gets pretty cold. In the afternoon it depends, it can be pretty hot or it can be freakishly cold.

I want snow. I've never even touched it.

Today is one of the prettiest Caribbean days ever: warm, balmy sea breezes with blue skies and fluffy clouds. If the weather were any more perfect I'd be living in a postcard.

• 2 weeks later...