Hate Me.... But I Love You (closed to MasterSeme) 18+

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Cory nods his head with a smile as he sits on the bed, getting his socks and shoes on before drying his hair.

Cody watches Cory and smiles a little as he goes back to reading, looking over his schedule, seeing he only had one art class today, unlike some days where he had two or even three art classes, teaching different styles of art.

Adrian notices it was getting closer to when his first class starts so he puts his phone in his pocket and then heads out of the library and walks down the hallway to his first class. Once there, he sits in one of the desks and waits for the professor and the other students to show up, going back on his phone to keep himself distracted.

Cory dries his hair and looks over at Cody.

"Let me know when your done so we can get going," Cody looks at Cory from his book.

Cory nods his head and then heads back into the bathroom so he can brush his teeth.

Adrian perks his head up as his classmates and even the professor come into the room, putting his phone in his pocket and takes his notebook out of his bag.

Cory comes out, "alright ready to go," he smiles.

Cody nods his head as he puts his book in his bag and stands up, smiling as he walks to the door, opening it and walks out.

Cory walks out and then closes the door for Cody, walking onto the campus.

Cody follows Cory onto the campus, "well, see you at lunch," he smiles as he then walks to his first and only class today.

Cory nods his head, "alright, see ya," he waves and then walks to his class as well.

Cody went to his art class and starts drawing whatever he wanted since there was a substitute today.

Cory was in his first class, taking notes.

Adrian glances up and continues writing notes, rubbing the side of his head and wondered how much longer it was going to be until he moved in with Cody and his roommate.

Cody continues drawing, rubbing his chin a little and then looks out the window with a soft sigh.

Cory continues writing notes in class.

Adrian rubs his chin as he continues writing down notes and then looks out the window. Within a couple of hours, the class ends and then he walks to the library since it was his study period. He also noticed how Cody liked coming to the library so he figured he would meet up with him here.

By the end of his class, Cody heads to the library and sits in a corner, reading his book he was reading earlier.

Once his class ends, Cory heads to the little cafe on the campus to get some water and something sweet to last him until lunch.

Adrian perks his head up and notices Cody, smiles as he got up, sitting next to him, "hey... it's not nice to just ignore your boyfriend like that," he glances at Cody.

Cody blinks with a gasp, covering his mouth since he didn't want to be too loud in the library. "What... do you want? And I am not your boyfriend," he looks to the side with a grumble.

Cory sits down at one of the tables and eats a slice of carrot cake with some flavored water since it would be too nasty with plain.

Adrian laughs a little as he leans in and kisses Cody straight on the lips, "even after I told you that I had a crush on you... you still refuse me?"

Cody blinks as he was suddenly kissing Adrian and glances at him, "please... you should know by now why I can't accept you. I could never forgive you what you made me go through."

Cory finishes the cake slice and half of the water, putting it in his bag before heading out to his next class.

Adrian smiles and laughs a little, pinning Cody to the table and looks down at him, "you got to learn to move on from the past...," he kisses Cody's neck and moves his hand under Cody's shirt, touching his chest.

Cody gasps a little as he blinks as he looks at Adrian, squirming a little, "n-no... please get off me," he bites his bottom lip and lets out a soft moan as he felt his chest being touched.

Cory walks into the room and rubs the back of his head, sitting down as he takes out his note book, getting ready for his class.

Adrian smiles, "your so cute... when your begging me to stop," he slowly lifts up Cody's shirt, looking at his chest and leans down, licking one of Cody's nipples and twists the other one.

Cody shivers a little and shakes his head, "n-no... please stop," he arches his back a little as he looks down, watching how Adrian was teasing his nipples.

Cory rests his chin on his palm, looking out the window with a yawn.

Adrian smiles and kisses Cody's neck, slowly pulling away as he looks at him, "why do you not... understand my feelings. I just want you to love me like I love you."

Cody glares at Adrian as he sits up, "I have a pretty good reason to know accept your feelings," he slowly moves to pull his shirt down.

Cory watches as the professor and other students walk in. He turns to the professor, ready for the lecture.

Adrian looks at Cody and smiles a little, "you relive the past way too much in your head... you need to forget about it instead of keep remembering it..."

Cody blinks and glares at Adrian, "easy for you to say... you weren't raped into a coma," he looks to the side.

Cory writes down stuff as the professor gave his lecture.

Adrian pauses a moment as he looks at Cody, ~... coma? Wait... I did that,~ he thought. "Well.. even i did do that, that was not my intention. I just wanted to be with you."

Cody looks at Adrian and looks to the side, "... ugh.. then I will give you a chance to redeem yourself. Prove to me that I can trust you. It's all your fault I can't trust anyone besides my friend."

Cory continues writing stuff during his class.