Hate Me.... But I Love You (closed to MasterSeme) 18+

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Cody tilts his head, wondering what Adrian was thinking about and blushes a little, figuring it was about the animal ear thing. He continues looking out the window while twiddling his fingers slightly.

After about 30 minutes to a hour, Adrian reaches the house and looks at Cody with a smile as he then takes off his seat belt, "welcome home," he then gets out of the car and goes to the back seat, grabbing Cody's stuff.

Cody blinks as he looks at Adrian and blushes as looks to the side, getting out of the car. He watches as Adrian was grabbing his stuff, "don't... you need any help?"

Adrian shakes his head, "nah I got it but if you want to open the door for me, that would be great," he then hands Cody the house key from his pocket while going back to grabbing Cody's luggage. "Remind me that I need to give you a copy of the house key," he smiles a little.

Cody tilts head and slowly nods his head as he then takes the key from Adrian, unlocking the door. After unlocking the door and opening the door, he blinks and looks at Adrian, slowly nodding his head as he then walks inside the house.

Adrian smiles a little as he then walks inside the house, closing the door with his foot as he then looks at Cody. "I will take your things to my room real quick," he then takes Cody's things to his room.

Cody tilts his head as he slowly nods his head while blushing, ~so... I guess my new room is Adrian's room,~ he thought while blushing. He follows Adrian to his room, "it's been a while since your dad has been back. Is he planning on coming back soon?"

Adrian places Cody's things on the table and on the floor, looking at Cody and then the time, laughing a little, "well they have been setting everything up for him to live with her so I am can imagine that's a decently long process."

Cody sits on the bed and tilts his head a little as he rubs his chin, "yet... your doing it within like what... 5 or so minutes?" He knew the whole concept of 'roommates' but he wasn't sure if this still considered being a roommate to Adrian or just someone living with him while blushing a little.

Adrian blinks and laughs a little, "yeah I suppose it did take a short amount of time. Guess it just takes longer for older adults huh," he nudges Cody. He glances at Cody and smiles, looking at the time, "so... you getting hungry?"

Cody blinks and then tilts his head a little as he looks at Adrian, "I mean.... it should have taken the same amount of time," he twiddles his fingers. He perks his head up as he looks at Adrian, "hm.... I guess I am starting to get a little hungry."

Adrian chuckles a little, "well if it's something I want... then I will take it. And that is for you to live with me and I am not waiting for that." He nods his head with a smile, "sure, what do you want to eat?"