Sanctuary (Private)

Sathenus

Xander enjoyed the feeling of Alexander's hand slipping under his shirt, his own fingers teasing the skin of the other's hips more. Moaning as the other left a rather dark hickey on his neck. "So excitable." He groaned. His own excitement growing, it was hard not to want more when Alexander was behaving in such a manner. A large smirk crossed his face, "Tell me what you want... boss." The last word was said with a purr and growing smirk. Xander was versatile and didn't care of he topped or not. Alexander often struck him as a bottom but he didn't want to just assume anything either. Not to mention he couldn't resist the opportunity to tease him about their working relationship as well. Alexander was his boss after all, which oddly enough just made this whole thing more exciting. 

Daniel couldn't help but chuckle when Alfed gave him that warning. A soft groan parted his lips as his mate finally slipped out of him, nuzzling the other's strong chest as he was still held close. "You're always such an eager mate." He mused with a smile. Leaning up he caught Alfred's lips in a deep kiss before smiling up at him. The larger centaur had got rather good at releasing deep enough inside him that none of his seed was wasted, no longer having to worry about it dripping out of him and making it even more obvious what they had been up to. Especially considering his little deer tail didn't really hide much, not in comparison to the large and longer tails of the other centaur. 

If Xander calling him boss in such a put and a smirk didn’t send the blood pooling to his groin, he didn’t know what ever would! It was..kind of hot to see him perched up on his desk like that talking the way he was. If they were going to tease him about their work relationship, he was going to add more to it. “You..” He groaned as he shoved all the papers off his desk, fully taking off his own shirt. “I am considering giving you a raise..But what’s in it for me Hmm?” He said with a small groan, quite turned on now and it showed in his pants. “I need you…I’ll take it or Receieve it..I need you Xavier..” He whispered softly in his ear, palming the others front. 

—-

“I have something to be eager for..” Alfred said with a smile as he stood beside him. Sure he just learned all about heat cycles the last cycle but he was loving every moment of it. “I will have to make sure I mate with you plenty your next heat. I will make sure you are filled plenty and make them see how much I cna love and breed you” He purred, kissing the top of his head.

Xander chuckled when Alexander was knocking all of the papers of his desk and taking his shirt off completely. "Oh I don't know..." He mused pretending to think about it for a moment though he knew very well what he could offer. "Boyfriend benefits at work should be a good enough incentive for my raise. Especially since I'm airways on call." He teased with a smirk. A breathy moan escaping him as Alexander was palming his already hard erection and saying how he needed him and didn't care of he was receiving it or giving it. "Fuck Alex..." He groaned, slipping off the other's desk, he turned them so that Alexander's back was to his desk. "I think you've been enough of a tease that I should get to top first." He purred onto his boyfriend's lips before he was moving to get Alexander out of his pants.

A soft blush colored his cheeks at Alfred's words. His imagination going wild after having such a picture painted in his head. Knowing very well that Alfred would be very eager to show everyone else how much he loved him and could breed him during his next heat. Which could start any day now, which made him bite his lip in anticipation. "I'm surprised you talking like that doesn't get you all excited again." Daniel teased Alfred with a smile. 

Alexander found himself being quickly flipped around so he was the one against the desk. Okay..for the first time having sex, it being in his office was kind of hot! His heart skipped many beats as it was setting in he was about to actually have sex with his now boyfriend. This was..it was hard to believe it wasn’t a dream as he propped himself against the desk when his pants were low enough to help get them off. “Fuck Xander..” He said quietly, Reaching out to get the others shirt off so he can get a good look and touch. “Be thorough now..” he tried to keep resign the other despite his growing pleasure

—-

“It does..I just know with how much I am going to be mating and breeding you, give you one last day of peace..unless you are that eager? Then I can mate with you again..and again until your legs grow weak” He teasingly whispered, kissing his cheek once again

Xander was more than happy to get rid of his shirt after getting Alexander out of his pants. Very eager to admire and touch that gorgeous body as much as he washed. Not even caring that they were at work right now. Their work wasn't going anywhere, making there was time to delight in each other. A smirk crossed his face being told to be thorough. "Don't worry, Boss. I'll be very thorough." He replied kneeling in front of Alexander and getting his boyfriend's erection from his boxers, purring at the sight. "Just as beautiful as the rest of you." He mused. Leaning forward and running his tongue along the other's hard length slowly, his eyes darting up to Alexander's as he did so. 

Daniel's face flushed a darker shade of red as Alfred continued to paint hot and arousing scenarios in his head. It was a little surprising how eager and hot the other centaur was able to make him even when he wasn't in heat. He groaned softly, "You already do that during my heat. I don't know if I'd even be able to stand if you do it to me before my heat." He admitted. Alfred already mated him again and again daily during his heat, leaving him full of the other's seed, legs weak, and so sensitive just a hand on his flank felt like it could make him climax. He was positive he wouldn't even be able to stand by the end of his heat if Alfed started doing that to him before his heat even started. 

“That’s why I am trying to be patient..You drive me crazy Daniel” Alfred had to admit with the softest blush on his face. He wish he knew more of centaur customs to be able to do something special, if there was one, for him. He knew some human customers from overhearing his old overseers and captors but not much in the way of centaur traditions. “When your best comes, I’ll make sure your legs go weak asked eveyine knows and sees just who did it” He hummed softly, giving him another cheek kiss.

——
oh Fuck did Xander look good kneeling in front of him on the floor. That was definitely something he was going to file away in his mind and likely have dreams about and-“Fuck-~” Alexander hissed when he felt the others tongue flick along his erection. One hand braced himself behind him on his neck, one tangling  in the others hair. “Keep doing that..” He groaned in delight 

Seeing that soft blush on the other's face caused him to smirk slightly. "I know you will." Daniel replied. Leaning up he caught Alfred's lips in yet another kiss before pulling back slightly. Taking his mate's hand and heading further into the sanctuary's property. No longer feeling the need for then to remain by the gate near the stable. Especially since he was sure it'd help Alfred forget about the wild centaur inside.

Oh that reaction was lovely! Xander thought too himself seeing how Alexander responded to him running his tongue along his hard member. "As you wish, Boss." He purred. Licking lovingly and thoroughly along the other's hard length, his eyes still locked on that stunning face. Feeling the hand in his hair as he continued showering Alexander in attention. After a bit he took the other's length into his mouth, moaning around his length and slowly taking it deeper. 

Alfred was more than happy to be far away  from the barn and the wild centaur in it. It was about time they enjoyed each other’s company in the usual spots before more centaurs would start going into heat and everyone would start looking for a mate. Alfred would hopefully not have to fight as many off as the first heat he shared with Daniel, not planning on sharing his mate with anyone here!

—-

Alexander let out low groans as he kept feeling the others tongue moving along him. “Fucking hell Xander..” He groaned louder, trying not to to thrust into the others mouth and show some restraint. “You feel so good..” Alexander’s toes curled as his eyes were only now half open. “Fuck just like that..” He whimpered quietly 

Daniel had the usual bounce in his steps as they went to their usual hangout spots. Well, the spots they hung out in when no one was in heat. Daniel still tried to avoid any open area when there were crevasse in heat. Having Alfred to protect him did give him some more freedom but it didn't mean he was any more eager to come face to face with the other males of the sanctuary.

Purring around Alexander's length, Xander bobbed his head faster. Sucking harder and taking the other's length deeper into his mouth. Not remotely minding the idea of making his attractive boyfriend climax more than once. He didn't care of they were at work or not. The only thing that mattered to him right now was coaxing Alexander to his release.

Alexander let out more moans as the other was picking up the pace around him, taking more of him in each time. His hand soon left the desk, both tangling themselves in the others hair. “Fuck..Fuck..” He groaned, ending up bucking his hips a bit back into  the others mouth with every thrust. “Gonna cum..Fuck..Xander..” He groaned louder, pushing down Zanders head and letting his release spilling out into the others mouth

While Alfred kept his eyes out for others, he was able to more easily relax for the day. He would nuzzle the other when he had the chance, simply enjoying his company with the occasional gentle kiss. He wanted to make sure Daniel was able to relax and enjoy himself today before the focus would be on their heats and mating

Xander relaxed his throat more to take Alexander better when the other's hips started to thrust as well. Feeling his boyfriend's rising climax. He half moaned, half groaned around Alexander's length as his head was pushed down completely as the other came in his mouth. Xander swallowed every drop of Alexander's release before pulling back, releasing the other's length from his mouth. A small smirk appearing on his face, "Hope you don't think we're done yet, Boss." He slowly rose to his feet, taking Alexander into a deep kiss. "I still want that ass of yours." He purred on the other's lips.

Lounging with Alfred was the greatest, enjoying the warm weather and snuggles. It really was perfect, having not just a friend but a mate. Someone who truly cared about him, it was amazing! Sure he had Alexander, but his human father figure couldn't give him what Alfred could. Alfred gave him the companionship he needed, not to mention the more intimate attention he needed that Alexander definitely couldn't give him. As the day dragged on he was happy and willing to join Alfred on line for meals and more lounging afterward. The sun seeming to start to set far to soon signaling for them all to be returned to their stalls. 

Alexander took a few shakey breaths, about to apologize for forcing him down like that but Xander didn’t seem to mind it. He shuddered under the others naughty whispers, knowing it has been several years since he had taken anyone from behind that he could remember but trusted the other with his pleasure. “We’ll get going then..Bosses time is Money” He teased playfully, taking him into a heated kiss

—-

Alfred quite enjoyed his day with Daniel, it seeming that…other one..looked like he would be cleared for general public interaction by the next day while they monitor his still healing leg. He planned to be extra protective of him in the stalls all the same like always, able to lay down with ease with many times of practicing to leave enough room for Daniel 

"As you wish, Boss." Xander purred into the kiss. When he broke the kiss it was too get Alexander positioned how he wanted him on the desk, kneeling down again he used his tongue this time to tease the other's hole. Needing to prepare him before taking him. After some thorough prep with his tongue and fingers Xander was rising back to his feet. Freeing his own erection from his pants and not wasting anymore time before pressing himself inside Alexander. Once he was fully inside him Xander's hips were still, giving Alexander a chance to adjust. "Tell me when you're ready." He purred, leaning forward to kiss the other's chest.

Daniel followed Alfred to their stall though he hesitated for a second when reaching Mingan's stall to check up on the wild centaur. Once in his stall with Alfred, Daniel soon laid down in his spot curled up against his mate. Curling his human torso over the other's equine back. "Night, Alfred. I love you." He sleepily murmured. 

Alexander groaned and moaned louder with every moment, feeling the others tongue and fingers toy and tease him. He felt like he was melting in the others touch, glad the desk was cleared of papers so nothing would be made a mess of with any personal stains. “Y..you’re..pretty big..” He said with a low moan and a weak chuckle. His knees trembled a bit, nodding when he was ready to accommodate the other.

Xander couldn't help but smile when Alexander commented on his size. "In glad you like it." He purred his hips shifting, pulling out only to showy thrust back in after getting the okay to continue. His movements slow at first before his pace picked up. His hand moves to Alexander's erection, kissing him as he started to stroke him in time with his thrusts. "You're pretty big too, sexy. I look forward to getting to feel it some time." He purred in Alexander's ear. Knowing he'd definitely like to take him some time and not just suck him off. Right now though he was happy to keep thrusting into Alexander. Wanting to show him just how good he could make him feel. 

Alexander’s eyes started to roll a bit when he felt the other begin to move inside of him. “I-ah-look forward to it” He mOaned as it was hard to focus on words when he was being taken. He would show Xander just how good his own love making could be in return. He let out a loud cry when he felt the others tip brush a spot against him,  a shy red face averting his gaze away 

The reactions and sounds he was getting from Alexander were lovely for sure. He was really looking forward to hearing and seeing more of those reactions. When he managed to reach a particular spot that caused a rather intense reaction from Alexander he smirked. Reaching out and turning the blushing face to meet his gaze. "Come on now, Boss. Let me see and hear you. I think I earned it." Xander purred thrusting into that spot again and again. His own pleasure was rising but his focus was to make Alexander feel as good as possible. 

Xavier was truly a man of torture to keep driving into that spot that made him squirm while also making him look right into his eyes. His breathing Grew heavier as his pleasure rose, trying to remain calm…but it was quite difficult when he was being hit again and again in such a place that made his whole body feel like it was on fire. “Don’t stop..Fuck..yes..” she whimpered with a louder moan, able to feel the heat in his belly start to boil up again in a Familiar feeling, knowing soon he maybe brought to climax again

"That's it." Xander purred as he heard those words come from Alexander who was clearly being overrun with pleasure. Happy to be able to give him this, especially since he had wanted to for awhile. Watching every muscle in the other's body as they moved with every thrust, so thrusting into that spot. Knowing he'd bring Alexander to climax again, leaning forward he caught the other's lips in a deep kiss, his hips moving a bit faster and harder. His own pleasure rising quickly. 

Alexander whimpered and mewled into the kiss, legs somewhat wrapping around the other as he was beign thrusted into faster. He trembled as he could feel the pressure building up, unable to hold back as he made a mess of himself and some of the other from his release. “Fucking hell Xander…” He groaned happily

Those lovely sounds escaping Alexander and the intense pleasure of being inside him was causing his own orgasm to build quickly. It was with a few more thrusts that he came after bringing Alexander to his release, letting out a pleased moan of his own. Purring softly he kissed the other's neck before slowly pulling out of him. "Hmm, I think I made a good case for that raise." He playfully teased. "Fuck you're sexy like this. It's a miracle you were ever single." He added still catching his breath. 

Alexander blushed heavier when he made the comment of his surplus of being single. “When you put so much into your work, it’s hard to date. Or at least have someone who understood my passion to help centaurs” He smiled softly, able to feel some of the others climax spill out which only made him more embarrassed. It made his heart pitter patter to have someone calling him sexy

A soft chuckle was his response to that attractive blush on his boyfriend's face. "Well, you would have been taken much sooner but I never thought I'd have a chance with my best friend and boss." He lightly teased. Giving Alexander another kiss he reached for some tissue to clean the other up enough so he wasn't going to make more of a mess. "Now that you're not all tense and stressed you can focus on your work." He added with a smile. 

“Are you kidding me..? Have you looked in the mirror? You’re…you! How have you been single?” Alexander blushed as they were slowly cleaned up. “You’re lucky you got me as a bottom the first time. I mean..I can top too” He said a bit embarrassed before he relaxed. “You’re right..I can focus a bit more now” He nodded softly 

Xander smirked slightly at the other's words, definitely finding a boost to his ego in them. "Oh? I'm that attractive, huh?" He lightly teased. Chuckling when he was told he was lucky to get Alexander as a bottom the first time since he could top too. "Don't worry, handsome. I'll let you top me whenever you get in the mood. Can't say I'm not interested to see how you behave as a top." He mused. Knowing that anytime Alexander wanted to top he wouldn't have it in him to refuse. "Good, you focus on your work I'll go get us some food. Can't have you getting famished."