Blood Stained Promises (mik3la x akiravadel) (18+)

akiravadel

It was strange he noticed when Sesshomaru was on the move. His ears tucked back listening for when his other senses could notice him. The second was smell then he heard him as he stepped into the branch. It was weird but in a way nice. Looking over at Sesshomaru he raised a brow, "keh!" He turned his face away. "This place isn't the best for training so I just decided to take a break. I didn't want your mother freaking out on me if I broke anything."

He shifted to stand on the branch and looked over at Sesshomaru, "you done studying already?" He leaned against the tree trunk with his arms folded looking over at the other.

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• mik3la

"This place isn't the best for training so I just decided to take a break. I didn't want your mother freaking out on me if I broke anything."

"Since when do you care what mother thinks or say?" he said starting to laugh seeing the others behavior. He had to admit that the other was cute when trying to act serious. "I thought that you already done some mess only to step on her nerves"

"you done studying already?"

"I've found what i was looking for already and i thought to check on you" he added looking away from the other, feeling a little embarrassed."But guess you're doing fine since you're all lazy" he added mocking him.

Inuyasha eye twitched, "I'll lick your ass any day!" He yelled pointing at him.

"Sure you will dog breath," said a voice from below them. Standing there was Kouga shooting up at them. "Can't even beat me, what are you going to do against him."

Inuyasha started growling and held up his claws cracking his fingers, "listen here you mangy wolf I was going easy on you before."

"Was that before or after you became another demons bitch?" Kouga smirked.

Inuyasha yelled as he bolted down from the trees to attack his rival. This man drove him crazy! He always hated him especially when he would follow them around and irritate him.

"Can't even beat me, what are you going to do against him."

Hearing another stranger voice he looked down only to see Kouga the wolf demon. He didn't fancy him that much, but he was a guest in our house more often than he liked it. Narrowing his eyes he kept his guard up, but apparently the demon hat some unfinished business with Inuyasha.

"Was that before or after you became another demons bitch?"

That remark irritated him also, even though he was still emotionless. He was still able to control his emotion unlike his brother who jumped to attack the demon. now this should be fun, he said jumping down the tree and looking at the two of them arguing and fighting like small children. He sigh, as he could feel how angry was Inuyasha because of the guy. The guy is getting what he want and the stupid cat doesn't understand that.

Keeping an eye on them, he was making sure that the demon wasn't hurting Inuyasha too much. A little fight was like training and he thought it was better with someone he hated. this should be good for him

Inuyasha growled and slashed at Kouga. He always held back though when they fought. Kouga was fast enough to dodge but we was as close to a friend as he had with a demon before. Now he was attached to Sesshomaru do things would be different but deep down her didn't like to hurt people.

Kouga took it as Inuyasha being slow or weak. He didn't really hold back, "that's all you've got?!" He leapt off a tree and slammed Inuyasha face first into the dirt pushing him down.

"Listen here dog breath, your new mate is watching," Kouga lifted up inuyasha's head to look over at Sesshomaru. Kouga was in bad shape too, black eye, scratches and a slice from Tetsuiga. "How did you trick one of the strongest youkai's into taking you in hmm? Did you decide Kagome should be mine? Or are you really a woman all along?"

Inuyasha spun his body and licked at the wolf who stepped back from him, "shut up!" They were both worn out and panting. Inuyasha paying on his back in the dirt and Kouga leaning against a tree.

Sesshomaru looked at them both and heard their conversation. At the mention of that girl that Inuyasha was fallowing all the time something clicked inside him. Jealousy maybe? Why, he couldn't understand but their fight was going way to far.

He stepped in between them before Kouga attack again catching his arm growling with annoyance.

"That's enough" he said through clench teeth, pushing him away from Inuyasha. "If you have nothing better to do than playing around than i suggest you head back from where you came from" he sigh. "i know you're a guest but right now i can forget that and handle you like an intruder in our grounds" he added with a firm voice.

Kouga glared to at Sesshomaru. He wanted to keep fighting him but it seemed his Master was there to protect him, "fine. I'll see you at the ceremony." He sped off towards the castle.

Inuyasha stood up and put this sword away, "I didn't need your help." He growled wiping his clothes off and the blood from his slip lip. He licked his poor lip where it was split, it would be healed in an hour anyway.

, "I didn't need your help."

"Oh i saw that you didn't needed my help" he said ironically. "I was just getting bored of your babble with him that's all" he added stepping away from the other looking at him. Seeing him with all the bruised and all he felt the need to help him, but he knew better and stay away. Inuyasha wasn't the one to accept that. He was too pride.

"Now, if you're don't with playing around i suggest you start training" he added. The other needed training and some skills to calm his temper. It wouldn't be simple but he needed it.

"You need to work on you temper too. That guy just knows how to get on your nerves and you give him what he wants" he said narrowing his eyes. "You have to control your emotions in this kind of situations or they would be your end".

He didn't mean it to make the other feel useless or anything. He wanted to help him.

Inuyasha stood there feeling the anger rising as he was told to calm down, "shut up!" He grit his teeth and clenched his hands. Of course he knew he needed to calm down! Who did this guy think he was?!

Looking over at Sesshoumaru he glared at him and tried to calm himself down. He knew his temper got him into trouble but it's also saved him a couple of times. For years he's had to fight to get stronger against his enemies without anyone's help, "why-!" He growled and shook his head ready to attack his brother but he did start to calm down. Maybe it was from his mate's calm demeanor rubbing off on him.

"Fine... lets train then," Inuyasha never thought he would see the day where he would be training with him instead of fighting him.

He was surprised at his brother's tempered respond but didn't got angry or anything. He knew that the other had a temper and he needed to focus on that. When he agreed in training with him, a small smile appeared on his face but then vanished quickly.

"All right ... let see .... attack" he said quickly moving one foot behind him to keep his balance better.

If Inuyasha wanted to be more powerful without using his demon full power, he needed training in combat. He had strength but in their world he wasn't seen as a full demon. But he wanted to change that.

"Show me what you've got" he said preparing himself.

Taking a slow deep breath he bolted towards Sesshoumaru and slices his sharp nails at him. Since he'd always attacked him out of anger before it was different this time. His movements were more controlled and less erratic. For a half demon he was really fast and surprisingly strong but still not as strong as his full demon side.

He kept advancing on him with cool sharp eyes and fast movements. He didn't hold back though with him. He would know and he'd be mad if he did. Unlike Kouga who had no idea he was holding back which only hurt him more. He know Sessy would know in an instant. Plus he wasn't worried about harming him.

Seeing the other jump in speed towards him he moved his back leg and turned just in time so that Inuyasha would pass him with the attack inches away. He had to admit that he was fast and it was seeming that he was not holding back like with the other demon. Avoiding the attack he stepped a few meters away from the other. He was more defense mode at that moment. He wanted to see how Inuyasha would act, plus, that way one could exhaust its opponent and than strike easily.

"I see you have no problem holding back from me as you did with Kouga" he said it out loud waiting for another attack. "Was that a play that you performed earlier with the other demon?" he added knowing that that would piss Inuyasha up but the other had to learn to control his emotions. "You're acting like a spoiled child than a man that you are" he continued. "No wonder Kouga mocks you every time he has the chance" he laughed.

"ARGH!" Inuyasha growled loudly at him but he was mostly voicing his anger this time instead of feeling rage. He decided he was going to show him this time and just kept attacking. Throwing punches kicks and slashing his nails at him he went after the other. "Everything you say pisses me off!"

Glaring at his brother he pushed his body to keep up with him even as he started panting. He could take it, stamina was a big help on his side. He was used to running for miles so fighting for a long time wasn't too hard on him, "Why don't you fight me like a man instead of running away!"

"Everything you say pisses me off!"

Each attack the other was making Sesshomaru was able to block with a small amount of energy. Being a full demon and keeping your calm has its benefits. He had to admire the fire that the other was fighting him and that he was coming at him with every piece of power he had. Something that he should have done it with that Kouga demon before.

"Why don't you fight me like a man instead of running away!"

He sigh and did as the other wanted, changing his eyes into demon's eyes, he channeled his whole energy and caught Inuyasha's arm, turning like in a dance move and let go, leaving Inuyasha fly in a tree nearby. "Was that a food fight back for you?" he added ironically flipping his hair behind

Inuyasha was shocked when he was grabbed and thrown, "Ugh!" Sliding to the ground for a moment he looked up at Sesshoumaru glaring at him and bolted at him again. His mate wasn't angry so his demon side wasn't kicking in yet. This was training after all.

He bolted around Sessy trying to attacked him from behind but then bolted to another side to attack from there. If Sesshoumaru was using more power than in his mind that would push him to be even stronger but that wasn't really true.

As the other jumped further to attacks he was surprised that the other tried to attack him from behind this time. Inuyasha managed to scratched his arm making an artificial wound. He then turned and kicked him with his leg, pushing him away a few feet. Not that was improvement. He looked at his arm and the blood that was on his clothes. It wasn't hurting that much.

"Now we get improvement" he said smiling devilish lifting his hand leaving his nails out preparing to attack.

He jumped in air and moved so quickly that Inuyasha didn't saw what was happening. Every time Inuyasha would turn his direction he would move to a different position. Inuyasha was managing to catch all his attacks except one that pushed him again a few steps behind, leaving a scratch on Inuyashas chest, and clothes ripped.

"That's for cutting my robe" he said lifting his head smiling devilish.

Inuyasha could almost hear how loud his heart was pounding in his chest. He had been so proud of himself a moment ago when he actually scratched him but that fell apart when the other went on the offensive. Dodging quickly he was shocked at how fast the other could move. He was in trouble!

Gasping he stepped back and looked down at his chest, "Argh!" He glared at his brother but didn't lunge at him this time. Instead he kept his hand up ready to defend himself. "Come on then." He took a couple of slow breaths to try to calm himself. He'd been on the other side of those deadly claws so many times before. He just hoped he wouldn't use his poison.

Sesshomaru was having actually fun fighting now with him. Even if they both got scratches and all, it was fine with him. The wounds would heal after.

With one move he started running towards Inuyasha, jumping and disappearing in thin air, appearing right behind him. "You're not paying attention at all" he said in a low voice catching him by the shoulder pinching him on the ground, standing above him. Before Inuyasha could kick him with his claws he caught both hands by the wrist and pin them on the ground above the others head.

"Now .... what should I do with you?" he said in a seductive voice without realizing , lowering his face closer to the other.

Inuyasha tried to keep up with him but he was just moving so unbelievably fast! Panting he tried to keep up but soon found himself lying on his back under his mate...

His alpha.

Blushing softly he trembled under him that voice running straight through him making him submit in an instant. Without realizing it he tucked a leg up Sesshoumaru's side. His body responding to it's mate stronger than before. They were fully bonded now so his inner demon wanted to make it's mate happy.

"Hmmmm .... " he lowered his face to the others neck inhaling his sweet scent that send a small shiver down his spine. Was he aroused by everything? That was something strange. "You smell so sweet" he said licking his neck , acting like he was drunk only from his scent. He lifted his head looking to him showing his cocky smile. "What ... No struggling? Already surrendering?" he grind liking the view he had and how the other felt beneath him.

Inuyasha's mouth fell open as he gasped softly from the lick along his neck. That shot a wave of pleasure through his body making him want more. What was wrong with him? He tried to force his muscles to move and tugged at the hands holding him, "d-don't make me laugh!" Although he couldn't hide the sweet scent of arousal coming off of him. Or deny that he could smell his mates.

"d-don't make me laugh!"

He raised an eyebrow at the others comment. "i don't see you laughing ... I see you enjoying it" he purred the words out placing soft kisses along the neck down to his exposed shoulder. He then let go of his hands, moving his fingers slowly on the jaw line and down to his chest, removing slowly the fabric and exposing his bare chest, that way going further with the kisses. He was on a trance and could get out of it but at the same time he liked it. His body wanted this.

It was crazy just how good these little kisses felt. He moaned softly feeling little goosebumps rise on this skin. Bringing his hands down he didn't know what to do. Should he push him away? Hit him? Yell at him? His body wanted him to give in, that this was what his alpha wanted. Could he really submit to him? His inner demon certainly thought so.

Looking down at his mate he realized his body certainly thought so. His robes didn't hide the shame between his legs that he could just barely see past Sesshoumaru's head. Maybe his erect nipples were also an indicator, "S-Sesshoumaru..." His normally rough voice was heavy with arousal this time.

He caught the others nipple in his mouth licking and sucking on it, sweet flavor for his mouth.

"S-Sesshoumaru..."

That only turned him even more on. How could he use such a voice with him and expect him to stop?

"Yesss?" he hissed as his mouth moved to the other nipple and his hand undone the knot that held his robe in place, moving it slowly down on his stomach, crawling with his nails slowly, reatching the others erection.

"My my my .... you do enjoy this " he whispered licking his way up to the others jaw looking him in the eyes with a huge hunger for him.

He caught the others erection in his hand and at the same time to stop the others sounds he kissed him violently, tangle his tongue with his, as his hand started moving up and down.

Inuyasha was floored. He'd actually never felt someone else's hands on him like this. Being an outcast didn't really make for a desirable lover. So now that those rough but gentle hands were touching him his skin felt like it was on fire!

"Mn!" moaning into his mate's mouth Inuyasha reached down to grab Sesshoumaru's wrist but he didn't pull it away. The pleasure shot through his whole body shutting down parts of his brain. It felt so incredibly good... His other hand went to Sesshoumaru's shoulder as he leaned into the kiss. His cock throbbed in the others hot hand. They couldn't do this right? There was a ceremony and feast still!