Blood Stained Promises (mik3la x akiravadel) (18+)

akiravadel

Inuyasha turn to his brother and said, "in a week Kagome will be back and we need to finish finding the shards. We almost had Naraku the last time."

Looking down Inuyasha the slowly coming to the realization that Kagome was going to leave him, "that doesn't matter right now... Sesshomaru do you really want to be with me? Marked me, you brought me here, to held me. Is this more than to get the council off your back?" Looking up at Sesshomaru his damp hair fell over his shoulders and his bangs into his face a little.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• mik3la

"in a week Kagome will be back and we need to finish finding the shards. We almost had Naraku the last time."

And again there was that girl and his group. He didn't care in the first place than why was it bothering him so much. Chasing after the shards was an unending quest. So Inuyasha was most of the time away from him. That should had been a good thing. Than why was he feeling that way.

"that doesn't matter right now... Sesshomaru do you really want to be with me? Marked me, you brought me here, to held me. Is this more than to get the council off your back?"

Again he was caught out of guard. What where all this questions all of a sudden?

"Look ... I marked you and i did you a favor. Now you do me a favor and we end up the ceremony and all to be left in peace. After you can go look for those damn shards" he said getting out of bed turning to his closet, looking for some change clothes.

After all that was all that it was. That was his plan from the beginning. He just wanted to use Inuyasha to get rid of his mother and the council off his back. He didn't want to care, he preferred to disguise it, because it would taint his pride. And his pride was all that was left after his father died in saving Inuyasha and his human mother. He marked him only to see him struggle, to see him suffer. That was what he was telling himself, but apparently, deep down inside him he did started to are for Inuyasha and see him even more than just his half brother.

"Were you really that bold to think that i cared about you? You who took father away and cut my arm?" he started to say wanting to hate him more, but he only felt pain in his chest. Why couldn't he hate him like before?

That hurt.

Inuasha's big eyes turned to Sesshomaru, "what would you know? You've been given everything. All the power, the castle and the love of your family. Your mother is still alive!" He say up on his knees. "I've lost everything! Demons and humans don't want me. I was barely a baby when father died, then mother took care of me until she does too and that left me with nothing! I fought to survive, fought everything! So excuse me for being born! I didn't ask to be your high and mightyness! I'm sorry my existence had ruined your perfect life!"

Inuasha didn't realize it but warm tears had run down his face. He never said this stuff out loud and now that he had he couldn't stop the emotion behind it. He was actually a really emotional guy.

The others words hit him hard. He didn't expect of a back fire like that.

Turning slowly he looked at the other as he was going on with the talk. Seeing him sad and on the verge of crying something crack inside him. It was his fault that the other was crying. He made him cry and even it it was supposed to make him happy it wasn't. He was feeling awful for making him cry.

Involuntary his body moved towards the other hugging him. "S-Sorry ... S-Stop crying like a baby" he said pissed on himself for making the other cry and because he was becoming so soft. It wasn't like him to apologize or anything. But it would appear that only with Inuyasha was happening. Back in the dinning room when he spoke with the other demon he didn't had a problem but now ... he was feeling awful.

"Would you already stop crying" he said narrowing his eyes. He sounded pissed but not in an angry way. He was pissed of himself at that moment and feeling also a little embarrassed.

Inuyasha blinked in shock the let couple of tears falling. He hadn't realized he'd been crying until then. How embarrassing!

Tucking his face against his brother chest he brought his hand up to wipe his eyes and sniffled softly, "what's happened to us? You're apologizing... We keep hugging... This bond is stronger than we knew..." His hands moved to hold Sesshomaru still sniffling.

Inuyasha looked up at him with those puppy dog eyes, "you're an asshole........ But...... I want to be near you..." He tucked his head under his brother's chin

"what's happened to us? You're apologizing... We keep hugging... This bond is stronger than we knew..."

"Honestly ... I have no clue" he said sighing feeling so stupid in that moment. Something that didn't used to happen before. It was like someone had brainwashed them and only got memory flashes

"you're an asshole........ But...... I want to be near you..."

"Same goes to you ... You're a pain in the arse but ... for some reason ... with this bond i get to understand you a little or ... i don't know" he said resting his chin on the others forehead. It was like the were on a spell.

"Do you think mother knew about it and ... that's why she arranged everything in a few days?" he said braking the embrace looking down at Inuyasha.

Inuyasha shrugged his shoulders, "she may have. She's been looking at me weirdly this whole time. I don't know what she thinks about all this but she had that look of someone planning something. I'm sure she knew that's why she wanted us close this whole time."

He folded his arms and sighed, "I guess we have no choice but to figure this out and... Sort of deal with it. I just wish this heat would stop already..." He kept looking at Sesshomaru and having to look away.

"You're still having trouble with that?" he looked curious. "I thought that after i marked you it would be over with it" he added looking a little puzzled. He thought that once he claimed him the other would feel better again and lose the heat in his body but apparently he didn't.

Taking a deep breath he felt a sweet scent that the other was spreading around him and it was like he was on a chant, bewitched cause he instantly grabbed the other by the neck and pressed his lips over his in a passionate kiss. He never felt that urge of wanting someone so badly but it felt like he was drawn more and more to Inuyasha and desired him. That sweet scent was controlling his whole body even though his mind was trying to resist it. It was like loosing control.

Inuyasha shrugged, "Myoga said it could last a few days to a week."

Inuyasha's eyes went wide from the kiss but he instantly melted. His bodies arousal spiked then as his hands went to grip the front of Sesshomaru's hakama. Or maybe it wasn't the heat fully, maybe he was just turned on by being close to his mate. Moaning softly he even surprised himself by the sound.

He had to admit that kissing the other didn't actually felt so wrong. On the contrary, it felt just right and the sounds that the other was making only encouraged him to continue exploring more. He wanted to see how much further he could take all those feelings.

It was strange how the other made him feel only by hearing those seductive sounds. And they were all because he was kissing him. He so wanted to explore more, he felt more attracted to the other with each kissed. A knock on the door woke them from the seductive kiss leaving him breath hard.

"Who is it?" he said growling because they were interrupted. But why? He really wanted to continue? What was happening to him? All that situation made him even more confused, not understanding.

"My Lord, your mother has requested you presence in her room" said the servant behind the door.

Sesshomaru cursed in silent not knowing what his mother deary wanted now to talk to him. But maybe it was a good thing that the servant came and stop them.

Sighing he looked back at Inuyasha clenching his teeth. He really didn't want to see his mother at that moment, but it was like she had a bell every time there was some closeness between the two of them. "Have a rest till i'm back. I don't know how long it would take" he said quickly kissing him one more time.

"Master?"

"Yeah ... yeah ... I'm coming" he snored rushing out the room.

Inuasha jumped at the knock on the door and sat up surprised. He felt like they were doing something bad maybe they were?

Hello to his brother and not at his head leaning back against the headboard at the bed, "I wonder what she wants..." Up until that point he really have been enjoying their make-out session. it felt like it was leading to other things that he wasn't sure he was ready for. In a way he was grateful for the knock at in the door

(What we're you thinking his mom would want to talk to him about?)

Sesshomaru fallowed the servant way to his mothers room questioning himself what she wanted. Also in his mind were running a lot of questions about his moment with Inuyasha. What would had happened if the servant didn't come for him? Because from the way the moment was going ... let's say that he wasn't sure he was prepared for that kind of action with him.

Reaching the room, he entered without knocking, knowing that his mother was awaiting him. She was sitting reading a big thick book as he approached her and stopped a few steps away from here. He was kind of curious to see what she wanted more from him. Apparently, one couldn't get a good sleep.

(ooc: i was thinking something like information about the ceremony, the fact that he too has to be marked, that they should sleep in different rooms or anything else :p I just thought that it would be better for them to be stopped at that moment. sorry )

Inukiki looked up from the book and held it out to him, "if you want to read it it's on detail. Otherwise I worry for you. I know he's not a bad choice in a mate I just wonder if you're really prepared for what it means to have a mate. Right now you have a one sided bond. You're linked to him more than he's linked to you. He's also half human so we don't know how that'll effect you two or what would happen with the children."

She sat up in her chair, "are there any questions I can answer for you? Maybe you need a bit of time to think without him clouding your mind.*

"if you want to read it it's on detail. Otherwise I worry for you. I know he's not a bad choice in a mate I just wonder if you're really prepared for what it means to have a mate. Right now you have a one sided bond. You're linked to him more than he's linked to you. He's also half human so we don't know how that'll effect you two or what would happen with the children."

Taking the book in his hand he started to read as he sat down at the chair in front of the desk. With each sentence he was narrowing his eyes even more, not understanding quite well all those mingle expressions. But he could understand a few of them. Once the bond was made the attraction between two mates will increase with each day until they will consummate their connection. Once they become one, the attraction will settle and will help them to be more as a couple than just pure mates. he read in his mind trying to connect everything with what he was feeling. It was like a few moments ago. He just didn't understood what had gotten into him that he jumped on Inuyasha like that, kissing him.

"are there any questions I can answer for you? Maybe you need a bit of time to think without him clouding your mind.*

"I didn't know that you are this interested in this union mother. I thought it would outrage you" he said honestly still flipping the pages, reading further. After both mates claimed one another, the union is successfully done. Being connected in that special way, each of them will fell when the other is in danger or if they are emotional of any kind. That way they can understand and know what the other needs. "All this is crazy" he said without realizing. "You did this kind of bond with father? How come you or he was fine when he left? This connection is not real" he said throwing the book on the table.

Inukiki watched her son read and realize what all of this meant. She sighed softly, "I never bonded with your father. The man I was to be bonded with died before our union. Your father was the runner up but our souls never mingled. We didn't get what you and Inuyasha have. Some demons never bond. Most demons are selfish creatures so the bond forces them to take care of one another. Maybe it's because our kind are less and less and you two would make the strongest children."

"I never bonded with your father. The man I was to be bonded with died before our union.

he looked at his mother in surprise. That was something that he didn't knew. He never thought that his mother was with someone before or that there was someone else in the picture but his father. He couldn't still not believing and before he could say anything his mother continued.

Your father was the runner up but our souls never mingled. We didn't get what you and Inuyasha have. Some demons never bond. Most demons are selfish creatures so the bond forces them to take care of one another.

So that's what was.

"So ... Once with the bond we will be completely connected as in .... feel the others emotions?" he asked astonished. It was crazy. He stopped showing emotions and thanks to that he had a reputation. Now that he will be bonded to the other he would feel everything and who knows how he will act.

Maybe it's because our kind are less and less and you two would make the strongest children."

"Will this ...bond ... affect us in any way?" he asked. If the bond was so strong would this mean also if they were attacked or injured would feel the same? So many questions were running in his mind.

"That I can't fully answer you. For some the connection is merely you know the others in pain but you don't feel the pain yourself. Then if the connection strong enough you will feel it as if it were your own. I don't know how strong your bond is at the moment but you seem to be affected greatly by his emotions," Inukiki looked over at her son with an expression that could be considered mild concern. "I know you're seeking it answers that I'm not sure I have the knowledge of. An omega hasn't been around for over a couple hundred years so your brother is the first in a long time. if you're enemies find out about this they may try to take advantage of it. What will you do? You struggle with emotions just as much as I do. Your known for being ruthless and deadly. Sure he's getting a reputation too for fighting other silly half demons who think they have power."

"I know you're seeking it answers that I'm not sure I have the knowledge of. An omega hasn't been around for over a couple hundred years so your brother is the first in a long time.

"So on one side its a good thing that i claimed him as my mate but at the same time i will be overflowed with emotions" he said outraged by the thought of it. he clearly didn't thought it through. He acted reckless and didn't planned ahead as he used to do.

if you're enemies find out about this they may try to take advantage of it. What will you do? You struggle with emotions just as much as I do. Your known for being ruthless and deadly. Sure he's getting a reputation too for fighting other silly half demons who think they have power.

"I'll cut their heads off" he said quickly in anger, revealing his fangs. That was a reaction that he never thought he would have. It was pure instinctively.

"Damn it" he sigh sitting up walking in the room back and forth. "He isn't an easy pray. So he will put up a fight" he added thinking about Inuyasha.

He looked at the book he just tossed it on the table and caught a small sentence.

Once the bond is completed by both parties , the powers will increase on both ends

"But since we both have a lot of enemys it is wise to complete the bond" he said more for himself.

But was he ready for those kind of emotions roller-coaster? Crap! He wasn't ready for this kind of commitment or responsibility.

"Just one question intrigues me. Why wait for the ceremony then mother? Why not doing right away?" he asked looking at her confused. If the bond completion was vital why wait another few more days?

Inukiki looked over at her son then smiled, he was a clever one, "it's to give you time to decide if you don't want it. Since it's one sided initiated from you, if you were to kill him now you'd be free of it."

She stood up to head to a separate for then some without looking over her shoulder, "I of course want our kind to move forward and breed stronger and larger so other demons won't be fit for this. It just depends on you Sesshomaru. Do you want these emotions? You're not 500 years old anymore. You're well past marrying agree for demons. This will keep you from having your mate picked for you like mine was. We all know how that story goes." She then stepped out of the room.

"it's to give you time to decide if you don't want it. Since it's one sided initiated from you, if you were to kill him now you'd be free of it."

He looked puzzled at his mother. Kill him? why .... but that was my very intentions from the beginning ... why do i feel upset only by thinking of killing him. Sighing looked concerned out the window. What did he got himself into.

"I of course want our kind to move forward and breed stronger and larger so other demons won't be fit for this. It just depends on you Sesshomaru. Do you want these emotions? You're not 500 years old anymore. You're well past marrying agree for demons. This will keep you from having your mate picked for you like mine was. We all know how that story goes."

Left alone he started to think about everything. He didn't know his own feelings and emotions. How would he deal with those from the other. And not to mention, the other was unstable emotionally. Rubbing his forehead because of the head eke that started to bother him he took a deep breath and decided to give it a try. Either way, he will end up killing the other. If not for revenge maybe for inner peace and silence.

It was late when he returned into his room, slipping in his bed thinking that the other had fallen asleep already. It was going to be two long days till the ceremony and he had to make the bond complete.

Inuyasha had fallen asleep and somehow didn't wake when he entered the room. Maybe it was from the bond, they were linked and it told him he was safe. His inner demon however gently nudged him to roll over and curl up against him. He could feel the worry through their link.

In the morning Inuyasha yawned and sat up rubbing his eyes. He wasn't used to getting that long of a rest unless he was in Kagome's world. Looking around the room it too him a moment to wake up then he heard a gentle knock on the door then a servant enter with a tray of breakfast. The servant demon bowed and left out the same way.

The night went by and Sesshomaru could rest like never before. Maybe because of the bond, maybe because of the other snuggling right next to him even if he felt it a little strange. The morning sun and the other moving right next to him woke him up. He heard the servant bringing in the breakfast but he didn't want to move just yet but the smell of the food made him sit up and look for the tray.

"Get that tray in here" he said to Inuyasha pointing at the food tray. He was almost drooling because of the food. He waited silently in the bed, making himself more comfortable, waiting to be served.

Inuyasha looked down at him giving him a strange look. He was acting weird but it was better than angry killer Sesshomaru. Grabbing the tray he came back and set it on the bed taking a bite of some fish, "mornin'." He felt so well rested it was crazy. "How did the talk with your mother go?" He held up a piece for Sesshomaru to take.

He looked at Inuyasha as he was holding the food up for him. He didn't know what to do. To take the bite or eat for himself. He leaned slowly forward and took the bite looking at the food on the plates as he was eating, feeling awkward for doing that. What the hell was wrong with him.

"Nothing that you need to worry about" he said taking food from the plate and eat it by himself. Maybe he did had only one hand but he was still able to eat properly.

"Did you sleep alright?" he asked still avoiding eye contact with the other.

Blushing a little he just realized he fed him. Grabbing a bigger bite he chomped down on some food, "hmm? Oh um yeah. That's the best I've slept in years. The woods don't really allow much downtime."

Nibbling on some food he looked over at his brother, "how did you sleep?" It felt strange having a normal morning wake up conversation with him