Blood Stained Promises (mik3la x akiravadel) (18+)

akiravadel

"how did you sleep?"

"Strangely good" he admited taking another bite from his food not saying anything else. He didn't know what else to say or how to form a normal conversation. They both never had this kind of normal conversations. Everything what his mother and what he read last night was running in his mind. The fact that they needed to finish the bond and all that. He just didn't know how to talk about it. He couldn't just blur it out.

"About the .... ceremony ... " he started but then he stopped thinking about it better. Maybe they didn't had to rush it. Plus, he was trying to find a way to gain his hand back. As in his human form he had just on hand, in his demon form didn't affect him. But he wasn't staying in his demon form all the time. He wanted to find a way to get his hand back. And that he had to talk with his mother about if there was any possibility.

"Never mind. its not that important" he said showing a small sad smile in the corner of his mouth. That didn't concerned the other. It was his problem and the bond could be made later on. "I was just thinking that ... despite our past and problems ... we can make things work" he added taking a sip from the juice glass.

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• mik3la

Inuyasha felt a strange twinge in his neck as he looked at the usually very emotionless Sesshomaru. He could feel a strange array of emotions through the bond. Blinking he watched his brother for a moment and folded his arms as he listened to him, "that's not what you were thinking but good try." He smirked over at him. "Listen if there's a way we can put this off until after I kill Naraku then I promise I'll return to you and complete this ceremony."

"that's not what you were thinking but good try."

He blinked in surprise that he was caught with that lie. Damn bond, he cursed in his mind taking a deep breath sighing setting the tray with food more close to the other. He was done eating. Not much of an eater.

"Listen if there's a way we can put this off until after I kill Naraku then I promise I'll return to you and complete this ceremony."

"If we do that everyone will come after us. Do you really think i didn't thought about that already?" he said hitting Inuyashas forehead with his finger than got up of bed stretching his muscles. The clothes were now a little bit more larger than before because of his sleep, so one shoulder of his and half of his chest got exposed without him realizing, revealing a perfect skin and a perfect body.

Inuyasha grumbled and rubbed his forehead, "oi..." He didn't expect the little bump on his forehead and actually blushed a little. He opened his mouth to talk but was instantly distracted by setting his skin. A wave of heat rushed through his body that he couldn't stop as the blush spread more. He wanted to mark him right now. Sharp nails dug into his own skin without him realizing drawing blood.

Hearing strange noises from the others direction he looked and remarked that he was half naked and the other kind of under transformation.

"Oi .... Inuyasha" he called out his name holding his cloth back over his shoulder but it was still losen up. He reached the others shoulder as he saw the nails out and his entire body trembling.

"Oi ... what's wrong?" he was kind of worried not seeing him like that. He wasn't feeling pain or anything so the other wasn't actually suffering but he didn't understand why the sudden change in his mood and form.

Inuyasha started to tremble staring at Sesshomaru then blinked a couple times finally starting to come around, "I um... I don't know what just happened... I saw your shoulder and I felt lost suddenly like I needed to... Bite you..." He swallowed hard his eyes trailing back to the others neck. He was too close... He could feel his body heat and smell him perfectly...

Sesshomaru looked puzzled at what the other was telling him. Was thar really happening. His mother did told him that they need to mark each other but she never said that he would feel drawn to do that.

Narrowing his eyes and shwalliwing hard he caught the other by the neck pulling him only inches away from his face looking him in the eys. He wasnt sure how all would go but apparently they had to finish the bond.

"Then do it" he said firmly breathing slowly. He moved his hand back to his shoulder taking away the fabric, revealing his cleavage and bare chest.

Inuyasha took a shaky breath then his strong hands shot up and grabbed his arm and side. His face when went into the crook of his neck taking in his scent. Alright so Sesshomaru might smell intoxicating to him.

Lips parting the hanyou team his tongue along his shoulder and side of his neck. Okay and he tested good too, "should I? Are we... Supposed to wait for the ceremony?" He couldn't stop the sought moan from leaving his lips then how fangs gently scraping his skin.

He was surprize by the sudden movements that the other made tu pull him closer but it didnt bothered him. In fact it was more like a turn on. Fuck! He though as ge felt the others lips and tongue on his skin making a small chill run down his spin. He was fetting arroused.

Parting his lips to breath the air to cool down a little he just turned his head to one side to make more room for him. He wanted to get over with it as soon as possible.

Feeling the others fangs sinking in his flesh he gasped for air, trying to keep it silent but the rush hotness that flushed in his body from head to toe was insane. "Ngh..." he bite his lips feeling awkward for him to make such sounds, grabbing the others shoulder to mentain balance.

Inuyasha moaned at hearing the other moaning. His hands grabbed onto him tighter as his fangs suck into his flesh. He felt blood flowing into his mouth that he swallowed as his own energy mixed back with Sesshomaru completing the bond. Feeling the others arousal spiked his own. Licking at the wound the purple marks started to show up on his cheeks

Their energy mixed together connecting them more than before. Now he could really feel what the other was feeling. Opening his eyes after Inuyasha took out his fangs he saw the purple marks on the others face. His demon side was in control now. His inner demon was wanting the same thing but he was in a better connection with him than was Inuyasha with his. The only problem was now the erection that was happening with every touch the other was placing over his bare skin. It was like had electroshocks in his body.

He groand without realising pulling the other closer kissing him violently. Catching Inuyasha off guard he slipped his tongue wanting to know his taste. Finding his tongue he caught it in a twisted play which made him groan and moan with plwasure. It was like be wasnt i control of his rractions anymore.

Inuyasha's Youkai was thrilled, he kissed back and pressed his body against his mates. His own erection rocking against him, "mnnnn!"

Breaking away from the kiss his head moved under his mates lickings and kissing at his neck. His hands trailed down his back then suddenly he paused and the markings faded as Inuyasha came back to himself. "S-Sesshomaru? Ahhh..." He moaned feeling how hard they both were pressed against each other. Oh shit...

"S-Sesshomaru? Ahhh..."

Hearing the other say his name was like a slightly cold shower. Opening his eyes he realized what he, better said, what they were doing. Taking a minute to breath he looked at the other and could tell that he wanted more. Their body wanted more, but wasn't sure if he could go any further.

"What the heck are we doing" he said in soft voice breathing hard, not knowing what had gotten into them. Their body's were acting on their own. It was like they weren't listening to their brains, only to their bond need.

"S-Should we continue?" he asked the other. Since when was he that considerate? Maybe with the bond being now completed he was starting to act more like a mate than before.

Panting softly under his new mate he felt drawn to him but now that he bit him back he'd calmed down a bit. Swallowing hard Inuyasha turned his face away, "I don't know if we should..." He trembled a little under him. He wasn't used to being touched this much. If they kept going then this was more than just a political thing. Didn't he love someone else? Why did he feel like staying now?

"I don't know if we should..."

With all his all his strength he managed to pull away from Inuyasha and breath slowly. It was like he managed to break the spell and gain control again over his body.

"You're right ..... We should .... get ready for breakfast with the rest" he said rearranging his clothes and hair. "I'll see you down in the dinner room" he mend his voice than got out of the room.

He needed fresh air. What the hell was he about to do with him?

Inuyasha watched his half brother leave the room and sat there feeling oddly calm compared to his normal energetic ways. Taking a deep breath he slipped from the bed and fixed his fire rat robe. Looking in the mirror he fixed his hair so he didn't look like he'd just been... He didn't want to go there.

Blushing a little he headed out of the room following his mates scent. Making his way into the breakfast hall he went over to where Sesshomaru was sitting and sat next to him, "your mom's not here. Do we have to wait I'm starving."

The food was already set on table but there was only him sitted. He was wondering where his mother and the rest was.

Soon inuyasha joined him. He didn't started eating but the other wanted to.

"You can start eating" he said a little amused because of the other.

As the servants were bringing other foods and drinks he stopped one on his way out.

"Were is mother?" he asked the servant.

Inuyasha started eating feeling rather hungry after their bonding. It took a lot of energy to link their souls together. Unlike their meal yesterday he was actually eating a bit slower this time. Sesshomaru's calmer energy cooled that temper of his down.

The servant looked to her Lord and letter her head, "your mother was last spoken to in her study with one of the councilors-"

"Finishing up some last minute arrangements for tomorrow," Inukiki came into the dining hall and sat in her seat. She raised a brow seeing Inuyasha already eating and looked to her son. She was surprised he was letting him get away with such manners. It seems that bond really changed her son. "There will be a feast prepared and all the demon leaders will attend. They're already on their way. The robes you both will wear have been chosen and I have my personal servants doing your hair." She started to eat her plate then looked back up. "You two seem different today."

"Finishing up some last minute arrangements for tomorrow,"

Sesshomaru turned his head to see his mother enter and sitting at the table with elegant moves. He caught the glance she gave Inuyasha as he was already eating but he didn't know how long it would had took her to come and if that would happened. He didn't want the other to starve.

"There will be a feast prepared and all the demon leaders will attend. They're already on their way. The robes you both will wear have been chosen and I have my personal servants doing your hair."

He just nodded in acknowledge and started to eat as well.

"You two seem different today."

Sesshomaru looked at Inuyasha and back at his mother trying to ignore the feeling that he felt. "It's nothing, We're still the same" he said quickly taking a bite of the food so that he can stop talking.

Inukiki's eyes narrowed as she looked at them. Maybe she should have separated them. Honestly she wanted her son to be mated to a mate who would survive living with him. She didn't really want it to be the hanyou, even though he had potential. Sighing she leaned back in her chair, "fine then keep your secrets. What are you plans for the day hm? Hide away in your room? Visit the town? Train? You have a list of things you could do."

Inuyasha looked between the two then shrugged, "I won't be staying inside all day. If there's woods nearby I can go train." He didn't want to be surrounded by full demons who might attack him. He still didn't register that bring with Sesshomaru meant he was safe from them for the most part.

"I for instant i don't have anything in plan" he said taking a sip of his drink not thinking about it. He just wanted to rest for the moment as after the ceremony he would leave again in the world, travel the lands.

"I would be in the study room. I want to check up some things" he looked at his mother and than at Inuyasha. "Than i can join him in training" he added not wanting to leave the other too much time alone.

Knowing the demons around the castle, Inuyasha would have company in no time and it wouldn't be a good one.

"Do you need me for anything in the meantime mother?" he turned his gaze back to her.

Inukiki sipped her tea. The castle was already overrun with demons from all over the nation. Even Kouga was summoned there since he was the leader, "no enjoy your day. The ceremony is late afternoon tomorrow so there's still planning. The feast is afterwards."

Inuyasha blushed softly and stood up, "I'll um... Go train outside then and see you later." He looked towards Sessy and didn't know what else to say so he headed out to find some woods to train in.

Sessi nodded his head at his mother words, continuing eating. Than all of a sudden Inuyasha jumped up and excused himself.

"I'll um... Go train outside then and see you later."

"Be caref-..." but Inuyasha was already gone.

wonder whats got into him all of a sudden? just hope that he will not get into any trouble he was thinking as he was almost done with his meal.

"I will be in the study room. I will do some reading. If you need anything mother, call for me" he said making a small bow from his head then he left the room and started to look for some magic books that he knew his father kept in the the study library. He wanted to find something, anything that will help him get his hand back.

Inuyasha felt nervous being here. He wasn't used to it, wasn't used to bed, cuddling, eating regular meals, it was all just so strange to him. He went to a window and jumped out to go down into some trees. He leapt through until he was further from the building but still within the walls. He found a sort of garden and instead of training he sat up in a tree to try to clear his head. He was bonded with Sesshomaru while they still had an enemy to fight. If he had power like he felt from Sesshomaru than this battle would be over. He had no idea how strong he was until they linked their souls. It was insane the amount of power that man had. How did he ever injure him? Sure he was strong but was he really that strong too?

Sighing he tucked the mark on his neck and shivered. Even though he was about a mile away from him he could feel exactly where he was. There was no hitting from him anymore. He could almost feel his thoughts, he couldn't hear them but he could feel him. Sesshomaru was full demon could he hear his thoughts? His ears tucked back, no... That would be weird, wouldn't it?

as he sat in the room and started reading the books he felt a little strange. But the strange feeling wasn't coming from him. No. He reached for the mark on his neck an a small shiver ran down his spine. It was like he could sense Inuyasha even if the weren't in the same room, but felt like they were near each other. It was insane. He never felt something like that. He could feel that Inuyasha wasn't feeling at ease with the fact that he was there, feeling like an intruder. He understood. For years they haunt him, especially him, blaming him for his father disappearing and death. But now, when the bond has been made he had to think of something really stupid. What if this thing was all his father doing. What if his father wanted this to happen? For them to make the bond after all.

Shaking his head he returned his attention to the books, something catching his eyes. There was an incantation that could be performed and it would give him his other member back. Again, something that Inuyasha took but no matter how hard he wanted now to hate the other he couldn't. Ripping the page he tuck it in his clothes than looked out the window and fallowed the scent and bond guidance to the other.

It didn't took him long to find the place where his brother was. He sat on a branch in a tree close to the other.

"This is how you train?"