Blood Stained Promises (mik3la x akiravadel) (18+)

akiravadel

"Lord Sesshomaru, dinner is ready in about twenty minutes."

Sesshomaru growled keeping his eyes closed. He didn't had the necessary mood to serve dinner with his mother and possible with other demons. But then again he had to obey for the moment. Sighing he got up, cleaning his clothes trying to look as presentable as possible.

"Let's get this dinner over with..."

"Youi are rather energetic now" he said as he passed by Inuyasha fallowing the servant who was leading the way to the dinning room.

They arrived in a big tall room which had a chandelier hanging in the middle of it, and a table for 12 persons which was stacked with all sorts of food.

"This looks kind of fancy. You shouldn't had trouble yourself mother" he was rather ironic, taking his seat at the end of the table. He pointed to inuyasha the seat next to him then turned his gaze to his mother who was sitting at the other end of the table.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• mik3la

Inuasha growled softly at his brother. Alright so it seemed after they rested his brother was also back to irking him. Following after him he took the seat next to him feeling a bit on edge. He could feel the council's eyes on him. One in particular looked incredibly unhappy that he was there.

"It's a big event dear," Inukiki sipped her wine. "The heir to the Inuyouki has picked a mate. That means your title changes to Daiyoukai."

"With all due respect milady, he's bonded to a hanyou," the older council member narrowed his eyes at Inuasha. " It's not really good for the future. He's male, unkept, wild and honestly a disgrace."

Inuasha growled from his seat getting ready to yell at the old man.

"With all due respect milady, he's bonded to a hanyou," the older council member narrowed his eyes at Inuasha. " It's not really good for the future. He's male, unkept, wild and honestly a disgrace."

Inuasha growled from his seat getting ready to yell at the old man.

Seshomaru narrowed his eyes at the demon who spoke, resting his hand on Inuyashas leg, trying to stop him from making any stupidity from which was possible hard to get him out. Maybe he wanted him dead, but not killed by someone else.

"I would watch my words if i were you" said Seshomaru calmly but one could get the severity in his voice and his eyes.

"I chose who i felt fit for my power. I don't need a doll but someone challenging. Maybe he is not suitable, but he is better than the puppets you brought me until now" he said quickly.

"plus ... There is no rule or law that tells me what and who i should pick. Its my choice in the end not yours. So watch your place" he added taking a sip from his wine glass.

Immediately Inuasha was pulled from his thoughts of going after the man when he felt Sesshomaru's hand on his leg. Sitting there almost frozen he felt the heat of his hand resting on him. He always thought of his brother as cold and evil now he was hot and protecting him.

The older man growled, he was a type of best demon and rather hot headed, "all I'm saying is you have to have children. We'll have to find you a woman who can bear children."

Inuasha glanced to Sesshomaru, did he know?

Inukiki scoffed, "don't worry about that for now. Just worry about the ceremony." She started to make her plate to eat.

"all I'm saying is you have to have children. We'll have to find you a woman who can bear children."

Sesshomaru smiled in desaproval. He knew better. He only read until now about this tipe of demons but never found one. And of course he never thought that his brother was one of them. But when he marked him he felt a more deep connection than ever.

"don't worry about that for now. Just worry about the ceremony.

"I think mommy dearly knows better" he said showing his fangs in a grint turning to his food.

Feeling the others eyes on him he lifted his chin to catch Inuyashas eyes on him. "What? Not hungry?" he asked very nonchalantly like they didn't just disused the possibility of him having kinds.

The more he was resisting the bond between them two the more he was changing without even knowing. He never was that considerate. Why did he touch the other to calm him. Why did he cared.

Damn this bond. I should have read more. Apparently mother knows something but shes keeping to herself, and i don't like that at all.

Inuasha looked from his brother to his plate, "I am.". He was hungry this just felt strange eating like a family. He started eating and realized how good it was. Of course he wasn't the best at forks but he did fine with chop sticks. It was like he was much calmer with the bond.

Inukiki smiled as she watched them interacting, "now then. You're both expected at the ceremony in two days. The council will hold the ceremony and do the ribbon tying your hands in connection. Inuasha you have to bond back with Sesshomaru to complete the bond before then. Otherwise...." Her voice trailed off for a moment.

"Oh! I have your ceremonial gowns coming in as well!"

He stopped eating when his mother started talking about the ceremony and fact that Inuyasha had to make the bond back. Why did it had to be done? What could happen? Damn it for his ignorance sometimes.

Sesshomaru almost chocke when his mother mentioned the vows.

"Vows?! What vows? Why do you need vows?"

Ooc: sorry for short reply. Im on my phone

(you're good I'm on my phone too lol)

"Really Sesshomaru, it's like you never read about this. Bonding is deeper than any other creatures marriage or union. You too will be bound together for life. The ceremony is simply a formality to your bond."

Inuasha blushed a bit at that, like a marriage? They were to be bonded and wed? "Wait so... Hang on. We're forever trapped together?" He put down his chop sticks.

Inukiki looked to Inuasha finally addressing him, "you are not only his consort but his mate. You're forever bound to one another and you'll do as he wishes."

Inuasha slammed his hand on the table and stood up, "I never asked for this! You all pushed me out and now I'm being forced back in! Screw all of you!" He stormed out of the room in anger. They never wanted him before why would they want him now?!

Sesshomaru was speechless. He didn't read all about it and now he was trapped with the one who he supposedly hated. What his mother was sayin was that they were bond for life and he couldnt kill him or anything.

When Inuyasha snapped he was surprised. He never saw him snapped like that in years. And he had a point. What did he do? Seeing the other leave he felt a jolt of running after him but he stopped that impulse. He thought for a few moments before he rushed after the other cursing.

He mananged to catch him and grabbed him by the arm.

"Stop it Inuyasha!" He turned the other to face him. "Stop acting like a kid and run away. You should be thankful that the one you wed is part of your family and not a creepy ass demon with whom you should bond in that sort of a way" he aaid stoll holding him by the hand.

"As i said before, we go through with this and after we part ways. You dont have to stay" he ended letting the other go.

Inuasha stepped back from him, "why should I stay? I was cast out for being a hanyou and now somehow this is ok? I'm just supposed to take it and accept it? I have someone I-I like and now what will she think? He did stop though because the other had commanded it.

Part ways...

Inside Inuasha his demon pushed against his mind wanting to get out. Grunting he held onto his head, "I'm... I'm having a hard time staying in control... My demon side keeps wanting to come out... I feel hot... Dizzy when I'm near you... My whole body is on fire..."

He was a bit caught of guard when the other said he had someone he liked. A her, he thought. It must be that human that its in his group.

The thought of him licking someone else made something inside him crumble. He didnt like that idea.

"Same goes for me. I dont know what are this ... things that happen between us but ... as i said, after all this you dont have to stay with me. And nobody else needs to know about it" he said narrowing his eyes not liking what he was about tl say.

"And you can ... keep going after that ... human of yours " he didnt like the feeling that was now trolling inside him. It felt like before with his father. When his father chose the human over them. He felt ... left behind.

"I dont care" he lied turning with his back to inuyasha wanting to go back to the dinning room and deal with his mother and the rest of the demons.

Inuasha's demon couldn't take it. There was a pulse of power from the hanyou as he fought against it taking him over. The purple marks showed up, his eyes bled red along with his nails elongating. Leaning forward his arms wrapped around Sesshomaru as he whimpered. He couldn't live without mate! To hell with that girl his other half wanted she wasn't his mate!

Facing his Master he whimpered and pressed himself more against his chest. Now Sesshomaru was dealing inuasha's inner self for the first time.

Before he could fully turn around Inuyasha hugged him. Looking down at the other he saw something different. The other was different. He changed.

"Inu-yasha?" He said looking down confused, not knowing what to do. He couldn't understand what was happening. A jolt rushed in his chest and it was like he was out of breath. He never saw the other in his demonic form but the purple marks showed up on his face, surprising him.

"Inuyasha ... wh-what are you doing?" He was confused and the feelings that rushed in his body as the other was hugging him made him even more confused. He never felt like that before.

Without thinking his hand moved to the others chin lifting it up and he could see his red eyes. His inner demon was out. That wasn't inuyasha as he knew him. He never saw this side of him before.

Inuasha's Youkai side looked up at his mate. He could see he was confused but the demon side of him wasn't good with words so instead he acted. Leaning up he pushed his soft lips against Sesshomaru's kissing him. It was like a wave of relief through him, his mate was confused so he had to help somehow. His smaller but strong frame pushed against him wanting to be closer to him. He hoped he didn't just make the other mad he hoped it would help.

Sesshomaru was shocked. Inuyasha was kissing him. How did that happened? But then again, instead of pushing him away or throwing him a few feet away he did the opposite thing. He relaxed and closed his eyes kissing him back.

It was a gentle kiss. Something that he wouldn't do normally, especially not with him.

Calmly he broke the kiss still under shock but feeling much better. Kt was like a dose of calm that was sent in his body, relaxing every muscle in his body.

What the hell does this bond do to me? He thought still looking at Inuyasha without letting him go. How did he end up holding the other in his arms?

He could see that the redness in the others eyes was slowly fading.

"Are you alright?" He asked clumsily.

Inuasha slowly came back in as his inner demon calmed back down. His eyes blinked as he came back into focus looking at Sesshomaru, "yeah... Um..." Swallowing he blushed hard because he realized what his demon had done. Although at the same time he felt much better now than a moment ago. His little ears tucked back and he averted his eyes completely embarrassed, "are you... Alright?"

Seeing the other blush made him smile but he then turned back to his serious self, letting the other go from his embrace.

"Yeah ... a little bit still shocked but better, he said turning his gaze to the side. He felt a little awkward himself because he couldn't understand what had got into him when he kissed him back.

"You can go back in the dorm if you dont want to go back in the dinning room" he said scratching his blackhead looking to the side. "I can bring you something to eat once I'm done with mother and the rest of the arrangements" he added turning to look at him.

Inuyasha stepped back and nodded his head, "that might be better... I'm not really good with these kind of situations." He liked handling things with his fist and not his words. "Besides, I think without me there the insults will be easier for you to take."

Looking back up at Sesshomaru, "I'll wait in your room." He'd feel safer there anyway. He passed by him but not without a gentle arm touch.

He nodded and looked after him till he was out of his sight. Taking a deep breath he returned to the dinning room and sat bCk at the table in silence continuing to eat what was still on his plate.

"If you have any other comments that you might think they will angry me i would suggest to keep your mouth shut" he said without even looking to one of the demons at the table that wanted to speak.

"Good" he said taking a sip from his glass. " i will need a plate of the food in my room to be prepared. I will take it after I'm done eating" he said to one of the servants calmly.

"Anything more to add mother?" He asked lifting his gaze to her, scanning her.

Inukiki discussed a few things with the council before she saw her walk back into the room. She was a little surprised to see him return by himself she was expecting either both of them to return or neither of them to return. sitting back in her chair she smirked at her son and shook her head, "Mymy you two are troublemakers. Judging from the fact that you bonded with him then you know what he is. That means, what was it you said counselor?"

The older demon grumbled seeming to have calm down from earlier, "that means he's a huge prize in the demon round. Half demon or not the fact that he can bear children means they will be very strong and less human.as long as the rest of the council knows who he is you will have no trouble with the marriage."

"Mymy you two are troublemakers. Judging from the fact that you bonded with him then you know what he is. That means, what was it you said counselor?"

"Of course i knew right away what he was" he said trying to act cool.

Like hell he knew about that small detail. He never thought that the other could be able to bare children. He only thoguht of making the others life a missurry. But it was seeming that that plan backfired.

that means he's a huge prize in the demon round. Half demon or not the fact that he can bear children means they will be very strong and less human.as long as the rest of the council knows who he is you will have no trouble with the marriage."

"Then I'm glad we clarfify that small trouble in this matter" he said finishing his food. "Now ... if you'll escuse me properly, i need to head back in my room" he said taking the plate with the food so that he can bring it to Inuyasha.

"Gentlemens .... mother" he saluted all with a simple nodd from the head and turnned to leave the room.

"I doubt he even knows what he is," Inukiki shook her head with a mumble. She pulled her wine up to her lips and said as her son reached the door. "It would be a shame if another demon got their hands on him outside of your sight."

Inuyasha had helped himself to the bath in Sesshomaru's room. He actually used one of the nice oils on his hair and body and it helped him try to get rid of Sesshomaru's scent on him. Well that was until he came back into the room and put his fire rat hair robe back on. Welp... he'd have to wash himself in a stream to get rid of that. Sitting on the bed his stomach growled loudly. How much longer was his mate going to take?

Golden eyes went huge. Did he just think about Sesshomaru as being his mate?! Shaking his head the hanyou rubbed his hands over his face. Thankfully the markings were gone and his eyes were back to normal now. But it seemed his mind was thinking about his brother.... mate... bastard.

Ignoring his mothers talk he went to his room. It didn't last long till he reach the dorm and closed the door behind him. As he turned he saw the other in the robe with hiss hair still wet, he walked and gave the plate with food to him.

"Here" he said looking in the other direction feeling his cheeks getting a little red. It was an odd feeling for him being all that nice, but the bond wanted to take care of the other.

Seeing that Inuyashas hair was still wet he went in the bathroom and took a towel returning and throwing in the others head. "You shouldn't leave your hair wet. You can catch a cold" he said narrowing his eyes starting to rubbed his hair so that it can dry out a little.

It was again strange to act so close to one another but he was starting to feel stranger after the kiss. Maybe it was because of the bond or maybe he really didn't hate the other. He couldn't quite tell.

"We will have to stay here till the ceremony has ended. I know you don't like it and all, but .... it will be over soon" he said quickly not knowing what else to say to make the silence not so awkward.

Inuyasha too the plate of food, "thank you!" He started to dig in super happy to finally be eating in peace.

Blinking he was surprised that a towel was thrown over his head and his brother started to dry him. He say there just letting him. Normally he would have fight, yelled and caused a scene but right now he felt sated.

Setting down the empty plate he almost felt like he couldn't answer, that if he did it would run this moment. Finally he got up the courage, "I don't have to leave right away... I have seven more moons until I need to return... You could go with me..." What was he saying? He felt like he was babbling. Maybe it was that kiss.

"I don't have to leave right away... I have seven more moons until I need to return... You could go with me..."

Hearing that he stopped from drying the others hair.

"What do you mean? Go where?" he asked a little confused not understanding.

Seven more moons? What does that mean? he thought frowning trying to think about it but nothing was coming to his mind.

Taking off the towel and leaving on the bed he continued talking. "What happens in seven moon?" he was curious. Maybe he forgotten for the moment because it wasn't that much of interest for him or he really didn't know.