Of Stained Lips and Shattered Minds (hal7283 x akiravadel) (18+)

akiravadel

Heero looked up surprised about being rejected but actually it made sense. They never had this relationship before and it was a complete 180 from how he was the last time. When Duo returned to him he looked up at him unsure of what to do.

Leaning in close he looked over Duo's face, "it's okay. I want this... I've been teased for days Duo... I want something real inside me.. I'll drink every drop you give me." Pushing forward he climbed over Duo trying to force his body into moving. "Please..." He rocked his hips to meet the others his cock hard against Duo's pants.

• Replies 927
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• hal7283

Duo was feeling a flood of different emotions clouding his judgement. Fear, anger, confusion, sadness, as well as a couple more which he couldn't quite decipher, or perhaps was too afraid to think too much about. Heero was his fiend, his comrade, and someone had changed him beyond recognition. Even though Duo had rejected him earlier, Heero approached him yet again, actually pushing him over and climbed on him despite how exhausted and weak he should be after being in that torture chamber in the shape of a suitcase. Their eyes met and Duo could see the burning desire in them, and also the reflection of himself seemingly engulfed in that desire.

"He.. Heero... please.... stop...!" Duo whined, though despite his words he felt like all the strength in his body was being sucked out, melted by Heero's touch. He could feel his cock slowly gaining hardness as it was getting pressed on by Heero's erection. He was simply petrified by the overwhelming sense of helplessness, but also, as much as he hated to admit, desire. After all it's been years since he broke up wit Hilde and he hasn't slept with anyone since. He barely touched himself as he was too busy working to pay his debts. All these combined with just how alluring Heero was acting inevitably made Duo aroused as well.

Heero moaned softly and pushed his body down onto his. His hands made quick work of his pants and opened them up. Reaching into his pants he pulled his cock out stroking him, "I'll make you feel amazing Duo..."

Leaning down he started to suck the tip of his member. He was shaking in need, "mnnn.. " He dipped his head down taking him all the way into his throat. Coming back up his tongue rolled around his cock. He missed his Master's cock but he would have to make due for now. In a way he missed Duo but it wasn't the same.

It didn't take long for Duo's member to erect fully, making a tent with the fabric of his pants and eager to come out, and Heero seemed all too willing to please. Quickly freeing his length from its constraints Duo watched in astonishment as Heero opened his mouth and took the tip of it inside, sucking it then taking the whole member down his throat. "Ah..s... stop it Heero... you.... I...." Duo moaned helplessly as he put his hand on Heero's hair, trying in vain to push him away. But the pleasure he was getting from Heero eroded what little was left of his strength and reason and he became lost in desire. Almost instinctively his waist began to move slightly in response, and he could feel his member twitching while pre-cum began to seep out of the slit.

Heero eagerly sucked and licked at his member. He wanted the other to fuck him but he wasn't sure if Duo would. So to make sure he bobbed his head quickly until he felt his member pulsing then pulled back. He wanted him to really want him, "mnnn Duo... Please put it in me... I want it so bad..." Slipping to the side he bent over the tub with his knees on the floor. "Please... Push it inside me." His own cock was dripping onto the floor in want. He was so ready and so tired but he wanted it more than he was tired.

"Put.... In you?" Duo repeated Heero's words as he just as sat there and watched the man getting into position, presenting his most private part to him so shamelessly and yet, so alluringly. Duo could hardly formulate a coherent thought by now and gulped as he observed Heero's pucker, and like a moth being drawn to fire he got up, positioning his cock at the man's rear and slowly pushed in. Duo was a bit surprised by how easily he was able to put it in since he didn't prepare Heero'e rear. But having that massive duldo lodged inside him for so long surely made Heero quite accommodating. That being said, Duo still felt a good tightness around his member and moaned in pleasure feeling the warmth and softness inside Heero.

Heero moaned as Duo slipped inside him. He wasn't his Master but it still felt good. Holding onto the side of the tub he started to push his hips back, "fuck me Duo... As hard as you can..." His usual monotone voice was heavily clouded in lust as it begged him to take him. "Don't hold back your deepest fantasy." He wasn't sure if Duo had a mean bone in his body but he was going to try to get him to open up. There was actually something about this whole thing that turned him on on a whole new level, his former friend deep inside him on a bathroom floor late at night.

Duo felt like he was in a dream, or nightmare depending on how you look at it. He had his cock thrust inside Heero's ass. The warmth, the softness, the pleasurable squeeze, and of course, the sight of Heero's naked body in front of his eyes, all seemed so surreal and it felt so wrong, yet so good. He stayed still and panted desperately to calm himself, but Heero began to push his hip back and that made him moan out in pleasure. His lust filled voice was like a siren's call clouding Duo's mind and lured him to seek more. "My... fantasy?" Duo muttered. Isn't the reality in front of him fantastical enough? In his confusion the last thread of reason finally broke in Duo's mind and he decided the only explanation for all this was that he was dreaming, Of course, he went to bed and because it was quite a while since he last have sex, his libido conjured up this obscene sex dream for the depth of his mind. How absurd..... how rude..... how... kind...

"Heero....!" Duo called his name loudly as he leaned down closer. If this is a dream, then might as well take full advantage of it. He reached his hand around and squeezed on Heero's swelled up nipple, causing milk to squirt out which was quickly washed away by the shower. His other hand grabbed Heero's erection and began pumping. At the same time Duo began to work his waist and his erection began to pound repeatedly into Heero's body.

"Oh fuck... Yes... Use me Duo..." Heero Mom doubt as they move together against the side of the tub. He panted and thrust his body back against him feeling very sensitive after the several days being stuck in the suitcase.He almost pulled his hand away from his member cuz it wasn't necessary but He was tired and thought that Duo was about done.

"Can I cum? I'm so close..." He still needed that trigger word in order to be able to cum properly. He wasn't sure how long he was going to be with him so he needed to train him up properly.

"Yes...Heero... cum! I'm close.... too..." Duo groaned as he worked his waist. Heero's body felt so good that he was quickly pushed towards climax. As he felt his cock throbbing he cried out: "I'm cumming Heero...! Heero!!!" He arched his body back and rammed his cock deep inside the man's body, as ecstatic spasms spread across his body bursts of thick slimy cum was released down Heero's intestine. The climax was so powerful that Duo felt lightheaded for a while.

Duo stayed inside Heero panting heavily. With the lingering afterglow slowly subsided, the reality of what they've done gradually kicked in, and Duo realized it wasn't a dream after all. And to be fair, his mind couldn't in a million years conjure up something so wrong, so vile, yet so.... good. Filled with guilt, disgust and self loathing, Duo slowly pulled out of Heero and cried: "I'm sorry Heero.... I'm sorry...."

Heero moaned as he rode out his orgasm. It didn't feel as good even with being told he could. He was trained to get off to his Master's voice. Trembling he felt the other body moving against him and finally filling him.

Moaning softly he rocked his hips back against him, "don't cry Duo... This is a happy thing." He slipped off his member and sat onto the floor to turn around and face him. "Hey... Please don't be mad at me. I just wanted you to feel good. Let's go to bed and get some rest." He reached out and placed a hand on his shoulder. He wasn't used to being affectionate.

Duo looked up at Heero, and was surprised by how gentle he was. It really was quite a strange feeling, almost more bizarre than actually having sex with the man. "I'm sorry.... I just don't really know how to.. process this. It's all a bit sudden.." Duo said as he wiped his tears and covered the hand on his shoulder with his own and said: "It did... feel good.. I suppose a .. thank you is in order? haha" The laugh he forced out a as dry and awkward as it could get, but it did seems to allow Duo get back to his usual self just a little. He reached out for Heero and carried him out of the bathroom, drying them both up and then carried him to the bed. He took out some of his own spare underwear and shirts and handed them to Heero: "Here put these on. I think my clothes should fit you."

Heero looked at the clothes and felt a little awkward about getting dressed. He was so used to being naked at home but tonight he'd let Duo feel more comfortable, "thank you, you can stay here."

He leaned back on the bed and patted his hand next to him. It really was a 180 from several years ago the cold killer he used to be. Not that he couldn't be a cold killer but now he was something more than that. He really hoped his Master would come for him soon. He didn't even have his phone, although he knew his number he just wondered how long he would be here. For the moment he would help train Duo how to be a better Master because he believed that's what his Master wanted.

"Nah actually... I'm just gonna go sleep on the couch. My bed is a bit too small for two." Duo said as he scratched his head, still feeling awkward about this whole situation. He pulled a chair and sat down beside the bed then said: "I'll just stay here till you fall asleep just in case.... I really worry about you Heero..." Duo thought about his words carefully, since clearly this "Master" of Heero had twisted him on a very deep level to the point Heero would be fine being treated like this. He needed to know more about this person and asked: "So this... Master of yours... who is he? What do you know about him?"

Heero moved the pillows to sit up against the back of the bed and stretched his legs. It was nice to be able to stretch out again, "I'm really okay Duo."

Looking over at Duo he was reminded of so many people he'd killed. He took out so many. So so many. He raised a brow, "I'm sure you'll meet him. His name is Vincent, he's a security guard who came into a large sum of money. We meet online months ago, talked, eventually live chatted, and then meet in person now." He didn't want to give him too many details but gave a little.

"A security guard?" Duo said surprised. How could a mere security guard manage to change Heero so much? He listened to Heeo describing how they met and how he met online and eventually in person, though that doesn't explain why he could knew who Heero was, and further more, knew where Duo was. But he had a feeling that Heero wasn't about to share more about his supposed master at this moment.

"I'll leave you to rest." Duo said as he got up from the chair and headed towards the door. He said as he turned off the light: "Good night Heero." Duo then headed towards the couch and laid down. The stains from when he laid Heero on the couch to check his condition still felt a bit wet, and he could still smell the complicated scent. Duo cursed and put a pillow over his face and tried his best to calm down. Eventually Duo managed to fall asleep.

Heero rested back his body exhausted. His eyes slipped closed and sighed. Right now he really really missed his master. It hurt his soul a little bit. Rolling into his side he sighed softly and fell asleep. In the morning he yawned and sat up looking around. He slowly remembered where he was.

Getting up in the t shirt and undies he walked out to the small kitchen past Duo to start making coffee and some food. Sighing softly he needed his phone to contact his Master... He missed him terribly even though in a way it was nice to see Duo.

Duo woke up to the sound of cooking and he groaned as he threw the pillow over his face aside. For a moment he thought he was back in that house he shared with Hilde but quickly remembered that they broke up long ago. Sitting up quickly the turns his gaze towards the kitchen and saw the back of Heero as he prepared food. "Good morning Heero." Duo said as he walked up to him and asked: "Need a hand?"

Heero leaned over the counter causing the shirt to ride up showing off his butt then came back down, "good morning." He felt his chest tighten, he missed his Master's mornings.

"I was just making a little breakfast as a thank you for helping me last night," Heero pointed to the coffee. "Go ahead and make yourself a cup." He set a plate of eggs, toast and bacon on the table then grabbed his own and looked at the floor. He swallowed hard having obviously paused for a long moment then sat across from Duo. "Sorry it's just... It's nothing."

He started to eat but his body trembled a little. It was hard to behave normally now. He craved these little things that he got used to doing. After breakfast how was he going to use the bathroom? By himself probably. Sighing he ran his fingers through his hair. It was really hard to go back to 'normal', and he didn't like it. He didn't have any of the toys with him and he wasn't sure if he would be able to get into the suitcase. It was almost like an addict who had lost his drug. "Do you... have to go to work... Wait what day is it?"

Dup blushed when he saw Heero bending forward and showing his butt. The memories from last night was still vivid in Duo's mind. He could still remember the feeling of Heero's body in his arms, and the warmth and softness I side him. He quickly shook the thought away since he was similarly and helped himself with a cup of coffee.

He sat down at the table and waited for Her to to join him: "Thank you man for the breakfast." He smiled as he noticed Heero just standing there awkwardly with his plate in his hand starring at the floor. He wondered what was going on in Heero's mind but eventually Heero just brushed it off as nothing and sat down.

Buy clearly there was more to it. As they ate their breakfast Duo noticed that Heero was acting weird, well, more weird than usual, as if he was anxious, agitated. Duo remembered the days when he was homeless and from time to time he'd run into a drug addict who was suffering kick back. Duo found.himself trembling in anger. Just what the hell the bastard had done to him?

"It's Monday actually but I don't have to go to work." Duo said: "I can't leave you by yourself in this state."

Heero realize that he had been in the suitcase for 4 days.

"In this state? Duo, I'm not some kind of crazy drug addict. Or an invalid. It's just sex and orders," He looked across the table at his old friend. In his mind he was doing something wrong right now because he fell out of routine. "My master gives me things to do and I do them." There was the addiction. Not every addiction is a drug. "You don't understand.... you receive orders through a machine during the whole war. I wasn't living till I found him."

Duo was shocked by the Heero's confession. The Heero he knew was the perfect solider, who ironically got tired off the thing he did best and put an end to it once and for all. Duo thought perpetual peace would finally give Heero some closure, but it would seem that it only made the void inside him more profound. Then here comes this Vincent Septante who offered him sickness and perversion and in his desperation, Heero took them without question! Duo found himself burning with rage and he slammed on the table shouting:

"Just sex and orders?! Listen to yourself Heero! Is that what you call just sex and orders!" He pointed to that suitcase which he'd pushed to the corner of the room: "And you call being shipped away like a piece of luggage living?! It's not too late Heero, there're plenty of doctors who deals with people with loss after the war. They can help you!"

"I've had enough of people digging in my brain and rewiring me!" Heero stood glaring at Duo. "If I go to someone like that I'd have to tell them exactly who I am. Exactly what I've done. I probably killed one of their parents. You think they're going to actually want to help me? I destroyed literally thousands of lives. They would lock me away or I would get the death penalty."

Heero stood there shaking, "my master offers me a different way to ask for forgiveness. I don't deserve it but I'm sure as hell not going to let anyone take it away from me." Clenching as fist his nails dug into his palm causing blood to start dripping down. "I viewed the suitcase as a challenge and of way out. I had nothing going for me duo. A dead and job that was demoting me because I got distracted. No one gives a damn about a leftover soldier from the war. Tell me Duo who is helped you? Do you have some night shining armor from society holding your hand and making it all better." Heero I realize it but they're actually tears streaming down his face.

"Heero!" Duo was shocked to see Heero like this. Even when Duo took him out of that suitcase all naked, barely able to move and covered in his own filth, he didn't look as vulnerable as he was now. The tears flowing down his cheek was like knifes digging into Duo's heart. Almost instinctively he got up and rushed towards Heero, holding him tightly in his arms and cried: "You've killed thousands... and I've killed thousands... But we saved a lot more Heero... We saved much, much more! Sure it wouldn't make any of those deaths right but please don't think that you don't deserve happiness. Everyone does! Even the likes of you and me!"

Not noticing himself but tears were running down Duo's cheeks as well. He continued: "You're wrong Heero. People do care, if you allow them a chance to do so. I care about you, the rest of the gang also care about you! We all could've helped and all we need is a chance!" Duo pulled away slightly and stared right into Heero's eyes and sobbed: "Would you... give me the chance now?"

Why did his master send him here? Did he want him to doubt? Did he want him to see what it could have been? Maybe he did want him to see life outside of his master and see if he really wanted it. Deep down he knew he just wanted to be with his master again but for now it seems he had to play by his rules.maybe exposing him to the truth of his past was a way of doing that.

Hugging his old friend back it was kind of strange to be this close with him after all these years, "what would you do?" And some ways he'd always still very innocent. His master was his first real relationship so he didn't know anything about normal ones.