Teacher/Student Roleplay (Private between me, yaoifangirl and YaoiLoverfangurl19)

Macys

"well, thank you for you compliment sensei~"

he grins..

"any relationship you say?"

Yukina gives castor a kiss..

"If they do this, is this a relationship to you?'

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Shiho Sasaki

• evemaid

• shimbamba

smile, No it is not.

Castor grabs yukinas hand, lifts him and kiss him, not give him a chanse to escape.

Puls down. Don't give him chance to breath. Unbutons Yukinas pants with one movenment and slowly devours him.

Looks him in the eyes, licks his fingers and tells him with a sarcastic smile: Even this is not called a relationship, because there is no love. Now you get it right?

Now I have a lesson, next time be more careful asking me a question in that way. Goes away with satisfaited smile.

I'm so sorry my hands write this stuff by himself. XD sorry

i-i'm shocked! what have you done to my character??? *plak*

----------------------------

Yukina surprised that castor is doing that to him... he has promised himself to be not be touched by other man except yuuki.. now he must keep this as his secret.. his is turned on by castor touch.. he zip his pants and it feels tight in there... it is hard him to endure this situation...

"Damn you castor! i won't let you interfere nao and shun!"

i-i'm shocked! what have you done to my character??? *plak*

I'm sorry, but my charter is a horny one. XD

----------------------------

Castor is more than satisfied. Yukina can't go against him now, because he will fare blakmailing.

Nao and yuuki were lovers long time ago, It's possible that Naos feeling will take over him.

Shun wii be confused and of course he will come to me, asking help. grins.

Everything is going smoothly.

Today we will have test. sits in chair.

Yuuki tok his lips from Nao's lips and said'' your are awsome kisser did you know that Nao-kun'' he realishe at he forgott something in Teacher lounge and said to Nao'' sorry Nao-kun but i forgott something in teacher lounge so im going to get it, so we talk laters, love you'' and he run torwards teacher lounge and opendt the door to see Castor and Yukina kissing and he run of the door crying and torwards director's office to sign in drop out from school.

After few minutes Castor went to directors office and sees Yuuki, who helds drop out paper.

looks at him, smile. I think we should talk. Alone.

I feel kinda left out O_O I don't what's happening anymore XD ahaha!

--------------------------------------------

Nao waited for Yuuki outside the classroom. He's thinking about the kiss with Yuuki. He touched his lips as the sensation was still there. Then he realized what he was doing. He hit his head with his hand and said,

'No. No. I love Shun and I'm doing this for him. For Us. I'm not letting anyone interfere this.'

As he was leaning on wall, he noticed something at the side of his sight. There stood Shun looking pained and shocked. He flinched up and stared at Shun with eyes.

'Oh no. I hope Shun didn't see that.'

He felt his heart thumps faster and many thoughts are racing to his head. He approached Shun to ask him if he saw "that". He loudly swallowed a lump in his throat. He seems nervous about this and got a bad feeling.

Yuuki walked mot Castor and said'' what you whant? your are happy now arent you, You have Yukina now, meanwhile i have nothing, sorry but i have not time to talk to you'' he said walked away.

I feel kinda left out O_O I don't what's happening anymore XD ahaha!

I don't know either, But I don't want drop out form. XD Yuuki, waiting for your reply. XD

You love him right? looks Yuukis eyes.

He is in teacher lounge. He needs you now more than ever.

Castor tears drop out form. Silly boy, you know nothing.

why he loves you I wonder!? talks sarcastic.

• Like 1

Yukina breathing hardly... he feels very horny... he does not know what to do with his bottom... he wishes that suddenly yuuki will come out and touches him... his hearts beating faster each time he is thinking about yuuki..

"Y-yuuki...." he panting and blushing so hard..

Yuuki so on Castor and said'' You have right and thank you Castor'' and he walked mot teacher lounge and opendt the door and so Yukina and walked mot him and start kissing him and moved his tounge inside him.

I'm such a softy... smile thought Castor.

Now this little jealosy plan is ruind. heh...

Maybe I should pick for two loverbirds. grin.

It's getting more and more exciting.

Yukina surprised to see yuuki here...

he hugs yuuki right away.. he plays with yuuki's tongue.. he licks yuuki's lips...

"Y-yuuki, why are you here?"

Yuuki answert'' Why shull i not be here, I come after all to see my belovede Yukina, Im goona meke love to you, it's it alright Yukina?'' he asked.

`N...No way... Nao... No...´ Shun's voice was shouting inside his head. He could see Nao bending towards Yuuki, and kissing the other boy. He could see their faces getting a bit red, and their lips moving together. Shun felt like he was falling to emptiness right now. His heart felt like dying. It didn't beat anymore. `N..Nao.. What are you... doing..? Aren't I... the one... you love..?´ Shun felt tears welling up into his eyes, and they made his vision blurry. His chest wasn't even aching anymore. He could just feel and see blackness, nothing more. Why was Nao kissing someone other than him? Wasn't Shun enough...?

"I don't... want this.." Shun murmured quietly, closing his eyes, and wrapping his arms around his own body. He was shaking wildly, and he was about to cry outloud. The only thing that prevented him from letting his tears come, was pride. He didn't want to show he was hurt. He didn't want to be miserable, and someone who was going to be pitied. He didn't want any of that... Only Nao... But now Nao was kissing someone other without a care about the surrounding world. `Was he only playing with me...?´ Shun thought, trying to inhale, but nothing came inside of his mouth. He couldn't get air no matter how hard he tried. It was terrifying. Shun felt like dying right now. He tried to get some air, but nothing happened... He was having an panic attack.

Shun opened his eyes, and there was a panicing, frightened look in them. His face was pale, and he tried to get some air... Nao was in front of him... frowning, and looking toughtful. It made Shun shiver. Shun felt sick. He wanted to vomit from seeing someone other being touched by Nao's hands. `They're mine!! I own Nao!! Nao is mine!!´ A voice shouted inside his head, and his head started to spin. He tried to hug himself tight, but it didn't help. Nao was making him go crazy right now. He couldn't breath, he was dying, and he felt sick...

"Don't..." Shun whispered when nothing else could be let out from between his lips, and then he turned around, and ran. He ran and ran, past every student on the corridor. He didn't give a shit about them. He just wanted to get away from them. He didn't want to see even Nao right now...

Shun ran to the rooftop, knowing that running would only make his breathing worse, but he wasn't going to care right now. He wanted to get away from the staring eyes. He didn't need any pity. He wasn't going to even cry. He just wanted to calm down, and get his breath back. His chest hurt, but Shun wasn't sure if it was about Nao's and Yuuki's kiss, or because of his hyperventilating. He didn't even care. He didn't want to be hurt anymore, so he just closed his eyes, and tried to breath... but he couldn't. `I'm going to die...Fuck.. I'm going to die now...´

Yukina blushed so hard..

"B-but we are in school Yuuki..."

Yukina can feels that yuuki is hardening... he feels the same way but it is not the right place to do it...

oh damn. Shun, don't be like that you're killing me T_T

@evemaid nice one :D I really felt the emotion. And when I was reading it, I was like O_O ~> -_- ~> T_T

I really love how you explained the emotion, I'm freaking feeling it. ahaha!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Oh no. Shun saw it.'

Nao's heart beat raced as he realized what he has done. The whole plan is just to make Shun jealous, but it turned out to be the opposite. He saw red spots in his vision, wasn't sure if it was normal or not(of course, it's not normal, stupid Nao). And the next thing he saw was that Shun ran away. It took him a minute to make his legs move and run after Shun.He pushed his legs to run faster to be able to catch up to Shun. He saw the gazes and stares of the students but he never gave them any attention. Everything went black inside of his mind. He couldn't think of anything except to just follow Shun wherever his going. His feels that his heart is about to burst because of either he's still running even though he's out of breath or because of the his heart pumping has sped up.

'I need to catch up to Shun no matter what!'

He already feels his legs is going to tear apart but paid no attention. He keeps on running and running. Even climbing the stairs, he skips a step apart just to make his pace faster. When he finally reached the roof top he stopped for a while to catch up some air. He then opened the door and saw Shun standing. No, more like dying. Nao approached him and was shocked to see that a horror expression is plastered on Shun's face. Nao then noticed that Shun is having a hard time breathing, and because of his reflexes, he carried Shun downstairs towards the clinic. He called some nurses to help him and make Shun recover back to normal.

'Please sensei. Be alright.'

Nao hoped while standing at the back of the room while painfully watching the nurses and a doctor do their job. He couldn't do anything but to just pray and hope that Shun will recover. Everytime he sees Shun suffering, it's like he shares the pain of Shun and even him can feel it.

When castor heirs that shun has collapsed, he went to Nurce office and saw Nao.

Now you have done it, sarcastic smile.

I see how much you love shun, you are willing do let him die. composed Face.

What a child, smirk. Let me ask you, what have you done for shun?

He saw Castor walking in. He rolled his eyes and was about to decide to just ignore him until Castor asked "that" question that made his blood boil. He stood up angrily. He could feel the heat inside of him and stirring him crazily. He really really wants to hit Castor, but there are employees of the school present and he doesn't want to cause anymore trouble. He just grabbed the collar of Castor's shirt and spit out the words he had been wanting to say from the very beginning.

"It's none of your business you sick bastard! See what you have caused to Shun. Before you were here, Shun and I was all so fine, even Yukina and Yuuki. But since the day you entered this school, entered in our lives, you caused so much trouble that even nearly killed Shun!"

He pointed at Shun who is just laying on the bed. But he was taken aback when he heard the question.

"What have you done for Shun?"

He lowered his head in sudden realization. Yes, he admits that as of now, he hasn't done anything for Shun. It's because he himself, is weak. He's afraid of that Shun will just leave him when he gets tired of him. He's afraid that people will hurt Shun if they find out that he is going out with him. And most of all, he's afraid of his own emotions. He's frightened that he might not be able to control it and could hurt someone in the future. That's why every time, Nao and Shun breaks into a fight, all he did was just ran away and hide. He doesn't have enough strength to face it. But today, he's going to change. For Shun, he'll change to be a better man. A man that could protect Shun.

He snapped out from his thinking and glared at Castor. Even Nao will gather enough courage to fight this man. The man who caused the wide gap between them. He pushed Castor and opened the door leading to the exit.

"You! Just get out." He said calmly. But when he see that Castor didn't move, "I said just get out!" This time he shouted and uses full force to push Castor out. And closed the door and locked it.

Nao felt a little dizzy after. HE approached Shun's bed and sat beside the bed. HE watched Shun's sleeping face and touched his hand. HE then afterwards, fell asleep.

Yuuki so on Yukina and said'' Fine we can go home and when we arrive home, we can have sex, What do you say about that Yukina?'' he asked.

Nao snaped out. It was amusing to see how he react. But Castor was not satisfaid, door was looked so he no longer can enter the infarmeri. So he moved in room were was Yuuki and yukina.

knock. Shun is infarmeri, i think you guys should visit him told Castor. Told if nothing ever happend.

This way Castor can have a glimpse of situation.

Yuuki kissed Yukina back and after sometime, he tok his lips from Yukina's lips and said'' I love you so much Yukina your are everything to me'' after he said that, he so Castor come in and tell them at Shun whas in infarmeri so Yuuki said to Yukina'' oh no poor Shun, are we going to visit Shun, Yukina?'' he asked.