Teacher/Student Roleplay (Private between me, yaoifangirl and YaoiLoverfangurl19)

Macys

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Shiho Sasaki

• evemaid

• shimbamba

Yuuki so on Yukina and said'' its alright Yukina, you can trust me i whould never hurt you okey, la us eat dinner, and do you think you trust me engough to at i can ask you to go out whit me tomorrow?'' he asked.

evemaid
you are seme? and your character?

okey it's my turn now. XD

gahhh??!! another one want to [slash]bully[/slash] chase yukina?

Don't worry sweetie, I will take good care of you. XD

''Shun and Nao... Maybe I will have some fan. Walks fast, reach out and touchs Shun.

My name is Castor, new chemistry teacher I'm galad I met you. stops, looks at Nao. smirk. low voice: sorry I don't intend to disturb you. See you tomorrow.. Walks away.''

@Shimbamba, Not~ I'm an uke ^^ My character... You can check it from this page:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Just scroll a bit, and you'll see my character~ ^^ ))

-------------

Shun stared at Castor with widened eyes, blinking for a moment. "A..ah, hai! I'm Shun, the history teacher... Nice to meet you too.." He paniced when he heard Castor apologizing for intruding something. Oh gosh! Am I blushing or something?? Why does he know?? "Ah, no.. there is absolutely nothing you could disturb!! Yeah, see you!" He said, gazing at the back of the man who was walking away. His heart was beating like a crazy. For a moment he thought that they were going to get caught. He swallowed noisily, turned around, and showed the way to his apartment, glancing at Nao at times. `Why is he keeping a distance from me...?´

he nods weakly..

he sits at the dining chair and eats yuuki's cooking...

"It is good......"

Yukina still confused... he hasn't really calm...

--------------

waaa... i can't wait RPing with you castor-sama... XDD

Yuuki whas happy when he hear what Yuukina said and he answert back'' Thank you so much Yukina, I promise you at you whould never regret to go out whit me, So what do you think about my cooking?'' he asked.

@Shimbamba, Not~ I'm an uke ^^ My character... You can check it from this page: LINK! Just scroll a bit, and you'll see my character~ ^^ ))

All right got it. XD

''It will be a lot of fan. He was blushing, so cute. chuckle

Nao and Shun, yuuki and Yukina let's see which one can entertain me more. "'

"I-it is good... i love it.. i have never cook like this before...."

They are both eating and sometimes Yukina look at Yuuki... he sees Yuuki's face, Yuuki's hair, and everything that is in yuuki.. and after doing that, Yukina blushes and starts eating fast...

Yuuki smiled and said'' Thank you very much Yukina, Im happy you like my cooking, It whas made specielt for you, I made it out of love for you'' he said blushes.

Yuuki blushed! Yukina never sees that side of him...

"Hihihi..." He pats Yuuki hair..

"Thank you for the food... let me clean your plate...."

ahaha! :D Thanks :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Nao and Shun are on their way to sensei's apartment, they met Castor. Nao eyed Castor suspiciously. He then remembered that Castor is the new chemistry teacher. While Shun and Castor are talking, he gave Castor some intensely gaze, sending some spikes that's telling Castor to get away from Shun. Then he saw Shun bowed to Castor.

'What the hell? Why did you bow to him sensei??'

He commented angrily. Now, he really wants to go there and punch Castor. Luckily, Castor showed some signs that he's leaving. Nao saw him smiled at Shun and apologized for something. Then cast a glance to Nao and smirked. Well, that enraged Nao.

'You lucky damn bastard. If sensei isn't here, I've already beaten the crap out of you.'

Now that's first impression. Nao's first impression of Castor. He hates him and is feeling a little uncomfortable when he is around. No one knows, but maybe it'll change someday. He then saw Castor leaving. He sighed deeply and saw that Shun is watching him. Shun is easy to ride and Nao already knew why he is like that. He step a little closer and explained,

"Don't worry about it sensei. Please bear with it for a little a while."

'It's for your sake. You don't know how much I want to get near to you sensei. I'm sorry'

Minutes passed and they have arrived at Shun's place. He scanned it. It's neither little or huge but it looks comfortable. He smiled at the thought that sensei lives alone. No one and nobody can disturb them, unlike in his place, there are his parents, some maids and other stuffs. No privacy at all. He wants to live with sensei but he doubt that sensei would approve of it. They entered inside and Nao is already nervous. The thumping of his heart is as loud as ever and he can even hear it in his ears.

'Oh my God. Not good.'

Chemistry lesson

Now turn your book at page 62. I will teach you about Covalent and polar covalent bond. smile.

looks at Nao. As you know the term "covalence" in regard to bonding. smirk

A covalent bond is a form of chemical bonding that is characterized by the sharing of pairs of electrons between atoms.

For example: let's see... you can share your electorn (gazes at Nao) to other. Slow movement.

Also you must not forget, that Two atoms with equal electronegativity will make nonpolar covalent bonds. Stands stands in front of Nao.

An unequal relationship moves, creates a polar covalent bond.

Bell.

That's all for today, Almoust forget... soft smile.

Next weekend we will begin tests so don't stop too long at school. We, teachers.. will discuss the theme for your tests.

Castor lives class.

p.s. I don't know if you like my character, but I'm trying my best. It's knew for me and I would like if you share some ideas about what should I change in my style.

wow. O_O so much chemistry XD i like you..ahaha! anyways, the last setting was Nao and Shun was at Shun's place. But yeah, let's just skip that day and go to the next. :D

@Nana Your character is great XD So intelligent. Is chemistry your favorite subject? ;D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Wh-why are you looking at me?!'

Nao notices that Castor was looking at him and smirking. After that, Nao got the hint what Castor was saying in the class. He knows that Shun and him aren't equal because obviously he's a student and Shun is a teacher. But that doesn't give Castor any right to criticize their relationship. He doesn't even know about them in the first place. He decided to follow Castor and confront him. Nao is so angry right now that he's losing his patience towards Castor.

'Even though you're older than me.. Never ever criticize our relationship!'

Nao then went out of the classroom and followed Castor to the teachers' faculty room. There, he saw Castor sitting down doing something. Without permission, he just let himself in.

"You! What did you say there? You think I don't understand what you have said?! How can you say that? You don't even have any single detail or idea what's going on between me and Shun!"

He stepped closer to Castor and was about to grabbed his shirt.

wow. O_O so much chemistry XD i like you..ahaha! anyways, the last setting was Nao and Shun was at Shun's place. But yeah, let's just skip that day and go to the next.

@Nana Your character is great XD So intelligent. Is chemistry your favorite subject? ;D

yes, and biology too. I like hot yaoi teachers. so I wanted to be a good one, maybe I will write something interesting and have fun. XD

Are.., so you're saying that something is going on between you and Shun? chuckle

My dear student.... sit down please directs to the chair in front of him.

Lifts some flasck and put's it in front of Nao.

So, what you want to know? smile.

Don't worry XD You're going to be :D ahaha!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'What the hell?'

Nao really was angry now. How can Castor be so calm about this. It really pisses him off. Here he is, so furious and worked up and there Castor sits, so relax and carefree. As Castor motioned him to sit down, he can't reject it as his feet is tired from running. So he sat down and tried to relax before talking. He inhaled deeply and sighed.

'Urgh, how should I begin with this?'

He massaged his temples. This headache is getting worse and is preventing him to think clearly. He sniffed and just decided to begin.

"Ok. I don't know who you are and don't care if you have any connection with Shun, all I'm saying is stay away from him and never interrupt our relationship."

But what really caught him off guard is the question Castor asked,

"So you're saying that something is going in between you and Shun?"

Because even Nao doesn't know. All he knows is that he loves Shun and Shun loves him back. It really got him depressed just by thinking about it. But there's no way he'll show this kind of face in front of Castor. So he wears his "tough-face" and just continued nagging.

"Why? Do you know anything about me and Shun? And what's up with that glass-like tubes infront of me?"

He stood up not, not wanting to wait for any replies of Castor. He's going to leave.

Castor was listening to Nao and looked at his face. Nao stand up and was leaving..

low voice: Do you have a headache? Lifts flasck. Refers to Nao this is appropriate for cats... smile

Who would have thought that you'd be this sensitive. stand's close to Nao.

Whispers in his ear: tough boy, you'd better sit down.

He jerked forward when he heard the whisper of Castor. He covered his ear, the tingling sensation from Castor's whisper was still there.

"Wh-what are you doing? I could have died. Scary."

He frowned and looked at Castor.

"As I said, I'm leaving. I just came here to tell you that. Now, I have no any other business. So good bye."

He turned around and proceeded to the door. He grabbed the knob and was about to go out of the room.

Nao leaves.

Grin... Have a good day my little kitten.

Sits down. let's see... now for Shun we should have a little experiment. stands up and looks out from the window.

oh, I almoust forget about yuuki and Yukina, Our cheerful english teacher.

@Shiho and YaoiLover just go on to the next day. We're progressing quite slow XD

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nao closed the door and left. He sat on the floor in front of the room. He holds his head and ruffled his hair. He's so confused right now. But another thought came up. The flasks. It keeps him on wondering why sensei put it there.

Well, whatever he stood up and brushed his shirt. He comb his hair and walked away. Nao looked at the time and noticed that it's already 12noon. So that means, it's the teachers' break. Nao is so happy that he can see and be together with Shun. Just thinking about Shun-sensei makes him really happy. He ran to the classroom where Shun is teaching. He is expecting sensei to be there.