Supernatural Destiny (Ms.Flair and virtualoo)

virtualoo

Orin waited in the stall, hearing someone come into the bathroom shortly after. It ended up being Daniel, coming into the stall and closing the door behind him. Maybe it was the alcohol talking, but everything felt all warm and fuzzy at the moment. Orin heard the other talk, letting out a low groan at being touched there. He soon looked down to see a semi hard shaft before him.."Not bad.." He said with a pleased hum, lightly stroking at the others tip. He removed his hands to undo his own pants, letting them drop to the floor along with his underwear to reveal his own semi hard shaft.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• virtualoo

• Ms.Flair

Daniel gave him a look, before stepping forward more as he got a good look at Orin and his hard on. "Look at you and your stiffie that is starting to show off now..." Daniel said with a groan, feeling the hand around the tip before moving to touch at Orin's shaft too. Starting to stroke him more, as he was making sure Orin got really stiff.

"Look at us both. Now do you top or bottom Orin? I can make sure you feel great if you let me take complete control.." Daniel asked in lusty manner.

Orin let out a small groan when he was stroked, liking the feeling he was getting. “I bottom..” Orin said quietly with a blush, hearing the others comment about control. It seemed that Daniel was a top..and determined to make him feel good..He thought as he looked Into Daniels eyes, waiting curiously for what the other might do to him. As he waited, he stroked the other in a slow but steady pace.

"You bottom eh? Well I am glad I can take control then," Daniel said moving to get closer to him before he moved to pin against the stall wall now with his ass too. With a quick moment, he started to touch his ass by slowly starting to finger his ass after he had made his fingers slick after licking them. Fingering him, he let out a growl, "You are pretty tight. When was the last time, you did anything back here?"

Orin soon found himself pinned against the wall, feeling slick wet fingers fingering him. He could not help but let out a small gaspy moan at the good feeling, quickly raising a hand to cover his mouth. When he felt like he got hold of himself for a moment, he lowered his hand enough so he could speak. "It's..been a few months.." He said with a breathy whisper, squirming against the others intruding finger. It was hard to not get hard when he heard that growl and including the finger.

"It has been few months eh? You do feel pretty tight," Daniel said, continuing to finger him inside of the ass. "I think you are ready to have it inside of you," Daniel said moving to go to try thrust inside of him. Slowly pushing the tip inside, as he gasped, "You are tight.."

Goddamn if the sparks didn’t feel like they were flying before, it felt like that and an intense warmth was developing inside him. “Ah~!” Orin let our a small gasp at feeling the other press himself inside. S-so good..Why did it have to feel so good? “Daniel..” He quietly moaned the others name, pressing himself against the other too and going to cover his mouth shortly after he had moaned. He felt a bit embarrassed that he moaned the way he did but he couldn’t help it, it just felt too good.

Daniel started to thrust in and out him, as he continued to move his hips in and out. "Oh say that more Orin. This feels really good, " Daniel moaned out as he continued to move in and out. Daniel worked on it more, as he was letting out more moans and groans. "Orin your ass is so tight~" Daniel said, giving Orin's ass a smack before he started to pick up the speed and how hard he was going.

"Yes~ I am getting closer already...just with those moans hearing from you. I have to control...to not try to mark you," Daniel growled with his tail wagging lots.

It was little use to cover his mouth at this point, unable to control his moans and groans regardless. God, those thrusts into him made him feel like he was going to melt all over the floor. Orin groaned louder at his ass being smacked, looking back at him. His wings popped out again and fluttered, not getting in the way of the others thrusting as he looked through his wings at the others wagging tail. "Just do it then!..God so close..so good.." Orin moaned as he grasped for any surface he could reach, not even sure of what he was saying anymore. Alcohol plus this gave his brain such a pleasure high it was amazing...

The animal part wanted to take control and mark him but he tried to push by that. Getting rather close as it was only few movements of his hips, before he did one last thrust deep into him before he came deep inside.

A howl escaped from him, as he pushed back with some stumbles. Leaning his back against the wall of the stall, " he panted out. "O-Orin. Get out of here..before i mark you with lustful hunger..." He growled out.

Orin’s climax soon followed, his wings fluttering madly as his climaxed. He breathed heavily and barely registered what the other was saying, but he could tell enough Daniel didn’t want him thee anymore. He fixed his pants before stepping out of the stall and back into the club. He said something about turning it in early to curious coworkers so winded where he went, due to a massive hangover. He called a cab and took his back to his office, deciding to sleep it off in there.

Daniel had came out then, while adjusting his outfit before seeing his employees that were giving him weird looks. Shaking his head, as he thought about it. Daniel decided to stay longer, but at the end, Travis was dragging out Daniel who was rather intoxicated. Daniel was talking about his dead mate even..

The next day came around, and there was no Daniel there. Travis was there to man the office till Daniel arrived but currently he was at home with the worst hangover. Shooting a text to Orin, "How bad you feel? I stayed longer then you."

“I feel like death and my legs feel like jelly.,” Orin texted the other when he saw the notification from Daniel. Sending the message, he got flashbacks of the previous evening..everything that happened. Orin turned a bright red as he sat in his office holding tea. He said he..wanted to mark him when he was drunk..and they..had sex in the bathroom. His heart pounded madly at the idea he was so lewd with daniel.

"I am not even at work. I am at home right now," Daniel texted him back. Daniel thought back of what happened, and he felt like such a idiot. He rethought of those events in the bathroom, and how he wanted to do something toward the other. "About last night...I am sorry if I did something...." Daniel texted right after, giving a apology toward him.

“About the sex or the wanting to make me your mate? The details are a blur but it was a crazy night. I’m sorry for acting so lewd and weird when I was drunk..” Orin texted to the other embarrassed and set the phone on the desk again. It felt so good..and that made it feel weirder. Could he even act normal around the other if he saw him without thinking of that sexy tail and big dic-Aaah get a grip on yourself! He thought as he tried to calm down.

Running his hand through hair, "Both, Orin. I get really bad when I get drunk sometimes. I couldn't believe that I even mentioned that..." Daniel texted, getting the apology back from the other. "It's alright. We had our moments," Daniel texted more.

Getting a text that the office was almost was ready for Orin to come check it out. Groaning out, before texting him finally, "Orin. The office should ready for you to see..." he texted.

“Good..To the moments! Not the sex I mean that was good too” “Forget I said that!” Orin sent that text shortly after the first because he realized what he had said. “And already? Yours is too once your better tomorrow” Orin texted as he got ready to go out, making his way towards the others office. Travis must be covering..He thought as he waited to be shown where the office was.

Daniel had stayed home, not feeling the best but he would try to go in today but it would be later on. Travis spotted Orin come in, as he made his way over to him. "Well hello Orin. I didn't think you be coming in after last night, I am sorry about how bad my brother got. He has his problems with alcohol sometimes," Travis said ready to show the office. It was right by Daniel, as he opened the door with a room filled with all sorts of plants like flowers and nice light green curtains.

"They did a really good job in here and it didn't take them that long.."

“That’s...okay. I’ll have to make sure I don’t get so drunk around d him myself..” Prin said with a laugh, his head still pounding Orin stepped into the office and looked around at the green curtain and a room full of plant life. “It’s...beautiful” Orin said with a big smile, looking at all the beautiful things around him. “Did you know what else Daniel likes? I want to make sure his office is perfect” Orin said with a warm smile.

"Yeah that would safe idea for now," Travis told him. Travis stayed back though, watching how Orin looked at his new office. "Well I am glad you like this office space, Daniel put lots of efforts into it," Travis said after. Thinking about it, he thought back with a shrug of his shoulders. "I don't think so but maybe as a office warming gift, you can make him something to eat," Travis suggested. "He loves home cooking, like he eats so much when we do potlucks and home dinners.."

“He did...?” Orin asked with a happy smile, loving all the fort Daniel put into his office for him. “That I can do! I love to cook!” Orin smiled happily, thinking for a moment of what to make. “If you happen to know when he comes by the office, try and give me a heads up! I’ll make him a good meal” He said with a big smile at Travis. He hoped the other didn’t know about how much they had done and what Daniel tried to do..and did do..at the party yesterday. “I better go...I got shopping to do” He smiled as he walked eagerly out of what was now his office.

"Yes he did," Travis answered him. "Well that's good, you can make something with lots of meat in it. He would enjoy it," Travis told him. "Sure, make sure you bring some for everyone. They will all want to eat your cooking probably," Travis added, with a chuckle leaving his lips. "Yes go on ahead, Daniel may be coming in later once he feels better. He was telling me that he has having bad hangover.."

“Same..I am a workoholic and need to learn to relax from what I have been told..” Orin chuckled before he finally left. Meat..Lots of meat..A stew, that would be perfect! Orin thought as he rushed off to get all the things he would need for the stew to welcome Daniel to the office. Maybe get him something for his hangover..He thought as his mind scanned it’s inner thoughts for whAt would be good for it.

"Well you better learn to relax," Travis joked around.

Daniel had his shower, and was making him some hot tea for himself. Pulling his phone out, before he texted Orin now after getting some news from his brother. "Hey Orin..Travis told me how you liked the office. I hope it was pretty good.."

Orin was now back at the office, shoving things into his fridge to cook for later. He often ate meals here so he kept a fridge for himself and some basic cooking supplies. He put what he needed into a crockpot, setting a timer for as long as needed for it to cook. He looked down and saw the message from Daniel, replying back quickly..

“”I loved it! All the plants looked so beautiful~!” Orin typed, leaving for a moment to make sure Daniels office was ready. He went back to his office, preparing stuff to start doing some work.