Fallen into another world (private 18+)

Ms.Flair

"From the sound of it it looks like you will find them no matter where you go so lets do it lets go home for now and see about stuff later." he said as he kept walking in the direction of his house.

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• Ms.Flair

"Yes, let's head home then," Daniel said, as he started to think of it as his home in a way. Reaching the house now, as he looked around the house. Spotting the place, "Nice home~ From where we were..."

"Thats weird." Noah said seeing his house and then looked back to where they just came from. "My house is at least a two day walk if not more......This is weird." Noah said as he walked up to his house wondering if they got caught in a teleport spell, but he didn't cast it.

"Yes is very weird....." Daniel mentioned under his breath. "Really? So did we go through a portal or something?" Daniel asked, hearing about that part before he stopped though before. Looking at other, before he moved to sit down though as Lunar immediately went to lay in his lap.

Petting the creature, as he let out a sigh of relief. "I feel good here at the house already. I don't know why.."

"We almost had to of gone through one to get back." he said trying to think if he opened one. "Be careful It was open to my house so there could be someone here that shouldn't be here." he said looking at him and then bit his lip as he walked to his house and did a scan, but found nothing. "Glad you feel better at this house."

"You think someone else....." Daniel questioned, letting the other do the scan before letting out a sigh. "Can we go check out your house now...?" Daniel asked, before going toward the house. "Maybe it was the shadows and they open one up without knowing?"

"I might of been I have no idea. I don't know about what is going on, but there is no one here." he said as he walked into his house and used his magic to see if anyone had been in his house and no one had been in his house either it was weird. "Huh, maybe it was a fluke or something like that?"

Daniel nodded, as he came along to go inside of the house but he felt something as Lunar had jumped and turned into a great creature, growling out. "I can sense you~" Lunar growled out as a raven came out but it was wearing something.

"Shadow user, our master is happy to know to have picked up that power of yours. We want to meet, and we are sorry for intruding..." the raven squacked out as Lunar was ready to attack when told.

"Its none from us. Its another shadow user.."

Noah shook his head. "I won't let him meet with him till I teach him some spells he is my student and after he knows some spells I will let him meet with your master." He said looking at the raven telling the raven what his master to the users when they wanted to meat with him.

"Fine, I will return back to my master now. Let him know, but Lunar will contact me once it's time..." The raven said, before flying off into shadows and disappear into them.

Lunar had returned back to normal and returned be near its master. "What is gonna happen...." Lunar mumbled.

He took a deep breath. "Well what he wanted to do was meet with you and maybe make him join a side. You don't have to till you are ready alright. There is one other shadow user in this world and I wouldn't call him evil, but he does cause trouble where ever he goes I should of known he had something to do with that spell." he said sighing as he set down. "Anyway you can meet him when you are ready to I just needed to get the raven out so I could talk to you about it." he said sighing

"Why didn't you ever tell me about this other user? Shouldn't I know if there is someone else like me?" Daniel questioned Noah now. "I want to know more, I want to make my opinion," Daniel then said, with a cross of his arms. Lunar looked to the shadows with a shake of his head, "No raven. It left back.." Lunar mumbled.

"Yeah I did forget about him so that is on me." he said looking at him then sighing and kissed Daniel's cheek. "This other user if he had his way he would love to throw the world down in to hell. Mages like master and myself block him from doing so. He respects me because of how much power I have, but still wouldn't mind back stabbing me when he got the chance. I know you are not like that." he said looking at him.

Daniel had let it happened but didn't return back at all. Daniel was still mad with him, but he wouldn't hold it against Noah for long but it was still rather upsetting for the male. "Well, I still want to see him. I am not budging..that why the master was worried. That maybe he would turn him into him..."

"if that's what you want we can do it. Sorry I didn't tell you about him before. After everything that happened I kind of forgot. He was the last person on my mind I was more focused of trying to figure out what I could do to make you more comfortable." Noah said the truth was he really did forget. Noah may have been Young but it was still hard for him to remember some stuff mostly when he was trying to figure stuff out. "If you really want to meet him that soon then you can go ahead and send lunar after him I forgot where he hangs out but I'm sure lunar can find him."

"I do understand. I am sorry for getting upset with you," Daniel said to him. "I bet Lunar could...but maybe we should wait and rest here for a little bit before I let it happen..." Daniel said to him after, nodding toward Lunar who looked like they were able to do anything.

"Its up to you when you want to see him. I sad what I did so you could see him when you were ready and not before." Noah said giving him a gentle smile looking at him and then sighing not really sure what to do first. "Alright what do you want to do first I can teach you or you can read about it." he said looking at him as he put everything away that they had got from the market

"Well, let me help you out," Daniel said moving to help him out with unloading everything and putting everything away. Wearing the amulet he got, as he ran his hand over it. "I think we got a bunch of good things. Look all of these things," Daniel said to Noah.

Once it was all dealt with, he turned to look around him. "Noah. Thank you for helping me.."

"I am glad you really like it." he said smiling and kissed his cheek. "I really am trying my best to show you everything in this world just so you know. I am sorry if I forget a think or two once or twice." he said looking at Daniel and smiling. "Thanks for helping me out it means the world to me."

"Yeah, well we are going to be staying here together so we should try to help each other whenever. ITs like payment back for helping me with my studies, letting me stay and having me meet your master..." Danie said. "Maybe even partnership to help people?"

Noah smiled as he looked at Daniel. ''I would really like that deal." Noah stated then gave Daniel another kiss on the cheek. "Let me know when you are ready to begin lessons. Only then will I start teaching you I want you to be prepared and ready for it."