A Bite of Life (18+)(mik3la)

virtualoo

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

He was just a few more steps away from the halls and out in the open air when he heard his name being shout.

“Mutt..Blake”

Give me a brake already Aaron, he thought stopping when the other was blocking his way out. "Move" he said shortly leaning with one hand on the wall to sustain his weight. He was still dizzy.

“I don’t know who you gave me in there but I suppose I should thank for for upholding your end of the bargain. A delicious one if I must be frank..”

Blake couldn't keep a smile on his face. He was amused. Amused by the fact that the other liked the blood that he drank. His blood. A mutt's blood. How ironically is that.

"Funny. Now move. I'm not in the mood for you right now" he said wanting to make a step on the side and almost fainted but managed to keep a hand on the wall and get a grip on Aaron's arm which felt so familiar.

“If you’re going to insult me, you can at least manage to stand up straight doing it...” Aaron smirked as he watched Blake barely able to hold himself up. He had to pretty much lean on the wall he was so exhausted! It made him laugh at how pathetic it was..

Blake has tried to step aside but started falling, gripping his arm. “Let go you-!” Aaron stopped himself as the other had gripped his arm. This,,,feels familiar...Blake’s tired and weak movements and expressions...the way he held onto his arm right now..that loud shouting voice from earlier....

“I think I’m going to be sick..” Aaron said quietly, prying the others hand off his arm. He spoke like that to Blake,,and Blake..he drank..it made his insides curl that he drank the others blood, talked like that to him..and enjoyed it..

“Let go you-!”

Blake leaned his back on the wall and looked at the other with his golden eyes feeling amused how pale the other turned. More pale than he normally was.

“I think I’m going to be sick..”

"You didn't seemed to bother you a few moments ago. In fact you loved it" he said releasing the others arm from his grip and try to walk pass the other. He needed to lay on a bed and eat something urgently or he was going to faint. The stupid Aaron had drank too much of his blood and as he wasn't used to it, he was feeling worse. The place where he was bitten was starting to hurt and itch.

Holding a hand on his neck where the sticker was, he managed to walk pass Aaron out in the yard taking a deep breath of fresh air. Unfortunately he wasn't able to walk anymore cause his gaze blurred and he fainted outside the stairs.

Aaron hissed, replying “Well you’re the one who liked it...” not wanting to think of how sensual he spoke to Blake. How..delicious his blood was and how warm feelings trickled down his throat with every drpp of blood. He hated it..He fucking hated it! He was pissed that Blake managed to trick him like that...

Aaron watched the other let him go and stumble past him, unable to walk even a straight line. Blake was quick to collapse on the ground, Aaron sighing. He should just leave him there for what he did to him...”Stupid mutt..” He said quietly, picking him up off the ground and into his arms since he could not support his weight having fainted. He didn’t want to hear about it if he just left him there from him, taking him toward the school infirmary the back way, not wanting anyone to see him carrying Blake like this.

Blake didn't know what had happened. He felt that he was lifted from the ground and moved somewhere but didn't knew where to. He only felt after a few minutes a soft matrices under him and something cold and wet on his forehead. He was hearing noises but couldn't tell who it was. He just hopped that he wasn't made fun of or something. It was a dumb idea to do that and think that he wouldn't have a thing afterwards.

He didn't know how long it passed when he managed to open his eyes, being a little disturbed by the light in the room but his vision adjusted immediately. Looking around he noticed that he was at the infirmary bed. Turning his head he the only person he wished he didn't. Aaron was sitting on the chair near his bed looking at him. He tried to get out of bed but a small pinch in his hand made him aware that he had a needle in his hand in which some liquid was dropping straight in his veins.

"What is this?" he asked narrowing his eyes at the bottle that was sitting in air, hanged on some metal hanger. "How long was i here?" he massaged his forehead which wasn't hurting anymore that hard.

Aaron was discussing with the nurse who was quick to get him on some much needed fluids. He was asked to wait and passed it off as being told to, not necessarily wanting to stay. He is here..I can just leave now..He thought it begrudgingly sat down in the chair by the infirmary bed. He would wait..Blake will wake up and then he can go..Nice and simple. Just keep your mind off of feeding time..He was to blame so he had to stay..and he did bring him here.

He soon heard a stir and round of questions..Hmm..The mutt was awake. “Well after pushing me away, you ended up collapsing a few fewer away near the stairs. I had to carry you to the infirmary..” Aaron crosses his legs, wishing he didn’t add the carry detail but what was done is done. “You’ve been here for about an hour..maybe a bit longer..” He said, standing up from his chair.

?Well after pushing me away, you ended up collapsing a few fewer away near the stairs. I had to carry you to the infirmary..?

That information left Blake amazed. Aaron carried him to the infirmary. He wasn't sure he heard that right so he had to recall what the other told him. He looked at him as he was standing up and cleaning his clothes ready too leave not till he added :

?You?ve been here for about an hour..maybe a bit longer..?

That meant that the classes where almost over and everyone would return to their dormitory. He had to get there before the other so that they will not suspect anything. Now he felt much better and he could handle himself. Turning on the edge of the bed he took out the needle and stand up.

"I guess i have to thank you for this" he said narrowing his eyes, not licking the idea. But he kind of had to. The other did took care of him and didn't leave him passed out on the ground. "So ... Thanks " he said shortly cleaning his clothes. "We should get back before anyone starts noticing we are gone and nowhere to be found" he added taking a step pass Aaron, not licking the feeling to be too close to the other.

Aaron hopes he wouldn’t ask him to repeat himself, hating the very idea that he had to carry him like he was some fuckingn damsel. Might as well be..Going and passing out like that right in front of him. If he was going to pull shit like that he had to at least take care of himself. Careless..

It was his turn to be surprised when Blake started to speak again. He was not sure how to react to Blake thanking him...usually it was them screaming at each other or fighting. It really took him off guard for the three to thank him. “Whatever..” H srugged, Blake mentioning getting back to the dorms before anyone noticed. “You don’t have to remind me..” he sighed, letting the other go ahead of him before leaving the room as well.

Blake ignored him and went to his dormitory area and settled himself in his room. It didn't took much time till the others cam in. They were right next to eachother and as the guys were entering the rooms one could know that they were back. They would trow the door open and shut again with a big 'bang'.

"Hei! Blake! We are invited to the witches party. Access is granted!" said Rick entering his room and jumping on his bed. "Get ready for some wild sex!" he started shouting like a dog in heat. Practically he was a dog, wolf, and apparently he was in heat.

"Fine ... give me a minute and we can go" he said laughing alongside the others.

After he got changed in all black he went with the rest at the east campus where the witches where. As Rick said it, access was grant it for everyone, that only meant that the protection spell was lifted. Which meant vampires were also invited.

As they entered the big villa he saw the vampire group staying in a corner with themselves laughing and drinking. He saw Aaron immediately but tried to look the other way, feeling a little odd.

He stopped by the drinks boot and poured some alcohol, he needed after all that happened. And being near Aaron was making him feel weird. Ever since the blood drinking and his husky sexy voice in his ear, every time he was near him his heart was starting to beat fast.

Aaron continued on his way to the dormitories, trying to put off thinking of Blake any longer. It would at least give him time to relax in his dorms...But it seemed that his plans to stay in were not going to happen.

“Aaron! There’s a party being thrown by the witches tonight..The barriers down and you got to go! Witches thrown good parties...! Lots of alcohol and-“ Travis started on a tangent before Aaron cut him off. “All right-calm yourself..” Aaron said with a chuckle. “I’m going..I’ll meet you there” Aaron said as Travis ran off to his room.

He arrived at the party in casual affair, his black jeans and a long sleeve white button down. He needed this party...Aaron thought, maybe some booze and ‘party fun’ could get his mind off today. Off feeding off Blake..his moans..that sweet succulent..Aaron found his friends and quickly got himself a drink. He needed alcohol..He needed to get drunk and just have a real good time tonight. He saw Blake and tried to ignore him, looking at the other only brought those thoughts back into his head. It only made him drink more..

Glass after glass continued to go down his throat getting himself a little tipsy. After a few bear pong with the guys he started dancing with some girls around there. Yes, supernatural creatures could have fun just like normal humans do. He didnt know a lot of people on the dance floor but he was having fun. Something he didnt had in a long time.

A girl came to him and started dancing sexy in front of him. That didnt had an impact on him or anything. He didnt felt atracted to the girl. She wasnt ugly either but he just didnt cared for girls that much. But he played the game and started dancing.

Aaron had a lot to drink, not sure how long it had been since he started drinking. He was getting a nice buzz and was started to feel very light headed. Okay...now its a party! He finished his last drink in one gulp, setting down the cup on the table. he wiped his mouth of any remaining liquor and made his way to the dance floor.

He danced with a few girls as he made his way toward the middle of the floor. He chuckled when a few people grab him, not really feeling it as he moved toward the center of the floor.

Switching partners and continuing dancing he didnt paid attention who was on the floor with him. He was just dancing and having fun. Now everyone was stopping from what they were doing and watching what was happening on the floor. That made Blake a little confused. Turning around in his dance he saw Aaron dancing very sexually with a girl. Something inside him twiched because he was starting to feel angry. All the fun had disappeared leaving only angryness behind. But why he was feeling that way he couldnt understand. The problem was that he wasnt angry because of Aaron he was angry because of the girl who was dancing with him.

In a second he grabbed the girl that he was with and walked away from the dancefloor with her whispering something in her ear and dissappeared up the stairs to the first floor. He needed distraction. And what a better distraction than to get laid.

Aaron was having a good time dancing with the girl from the party. He smirked down at the other girl while he was before she suddenly stopped. Blake...Aaron thought as he had walked away with the girl he was dancing with. His eye twitched as he felt very angry. He watched the entire time Blake went up the stairs, wondering why he was filled with such a pent up rage. You take away every waking moment today and now this...?!

Aaron looked at a nearby girl, extending his hand toward her with a small flirting smirk. If he couldn't drink away his frustrations, he would find another way to do it. He took the humans girls hand, quietly whispering flirty things into her ear with a soft blush as he went to find a room

Ss he enteres in the room with the girl they started making out. The girl was a wolf just like him. He never saw her before, only a few times in some classes but that was it. He had to admit that she wss a good kisser but nothing was happening.

They moved to bed, getting half undressed trying to feel something but nothing happened. After a few minutes of trying he stopped growling, angry of himself that he couldnt do a thing with the girl in front of him. After telling he was sorry and that she should get back to the party and leave him there he stayed on the bed on one side with the back too the door trying to understand what was happening to him.

The girl was sloppily drunk as he made his way into the room with her. Aaron pressed her against the wall and started kissing her, liking the taste of the alcohol in her mouth. She said she did not feel so good shortly after, running into the rooms bathroom like she was going to get sick.

Aaron sighed in frustration as he left the girl to puke up her guts. It seemed like she was...going to be awhile. He stepped into a room beside it with Blake in it, closing the door and letting out a sigh of frustration. He rubbed his temples, happy he at least had enough drinks to not be completely frustrated. It was only then he noticed a figure in the bed, smiling to himself. "Hello beautiful.." He whispered sexily into the others ear. It was only then he noticed who he was talking to...but...that sweet skin under his lips....So...soft...

Even if Blake hade more deinks than he could handle he still could identify the voice that filled the silents in the room. That husky voice trace a delightful shock through his entire body. Something that he didnt felt with any girl before. But how was that even possible? How could he feel atracted to Aaron? His lips on his skin felt so good almost like cubes of ice melting gently, cooling their trace behind. He had to take a deep breath almost like a gasp and turned to push him off of him.

"Aaron ... what the hell are you doing here. You're drunk. I am not a bimbo girl, im defenetly not a girl and for sure not in the mood for any stupid fun games you have in mind" he said placing one hand on the others chest trying to push him off but it was quite harf to push a drunk vampire.

For a briff moment it was like time stopped as he looked the other in the eyes. His heart started raicing heating his body. "Aaron " he said in a low voice narrowing his eyes as he check for some racionality in the others eyes.

"Feisty...I like it" Aaron said quietly into his ear with a teasing smirk. His attempt to push him was laughable at best, looking into the others eyes. He could see the mouth moving but didn't care about what he was saying but he knew the other said his name. A hand reached around the others head and knotting it in his hair, pulling his head back. Aaron kissed along the others neck before playfully biting into it, not to feed on his blood but just for the pleasure of it. Of course it came with a small amount of blood from the punctures..and it tasted even better than he remembered. Could he make it taste even better...?

"Feisty...I like it"

Blake's eyes widened at the comment. He couldn't believe that Aaron was into it and was staring at him with those hungry eyes. But there was a different hungriness that he saw. Not of drinking blood or anything, no, it was lust.

Before he could speak again the other acted on drunkenness mode and caught him by the hair pulling his head backwards. Surprisingly he liked it. The soft kisses were making his body tremble, a sensation that he didn't felt before. It was strangely pleasant but scary at the same time. He wasn't that drunk to make out with Aaron but apparently the other didn't had ration connected with his brain. "Aaron stop ...ngh" he said biting his lip as the other teasingly bite his neck arousing him. He couldn't believe that that was happening with him because of Aarons actions. Was he really into him? How was that even possible?

Watering his lips Blake managed to speak again holding a grip on Aaron's hand. "Aaron ... you're drunk. Stop messing around" he said in a soft voice being to arouse by the touches and kisses. It was merely a whisper.

It was all Blake’s fault...Was he playing the victim? Sure...but he was not about to admit that. It’s Blakes fault that he had been like this all day. That he couldn’t stop thinking about his taste..couldn’t get him out of his head..drank so much..It’s all his fault. Aaron could hear the other underneath him asking him to stop and that only made him want him more. Aaron retracted his fangs from the others neck and looked into the others eyes. Did they always look like that...? He thought to himself as he kissed up and down the others neck again, kissing the exposed flesh of his chest.

The fact that the other drank again from his blood wasn't good. They shouldn't do that. What happened in that room should had stopped there and there only. It was just one time thing that he did. He could have pushed him off of him as he regain his strength but he didn't. He was starting to like the feeling of him drinking his blood. The euphoria that his body was feeling was addicting.

His mouth was starting to feel dry when the other lifted his head for a few moments and looked him in the eyes. His bright golden and Aaron's bloody red now. They were beautiful. It didn't last long and just when he wanted to speak again, to put some reasons in Aaron's head, the other had started to kiss his neck up and down, moving to his bare chest which only aroused him even more, gasping and arching his back. He was starting to be too sensitive.

His hand was still clamped on Aaron's arm and his body touching the others. This was too intense for him to think clear any longer. It was like he was intoxicated with all that the other was doing, fogging his judgment.

Hearing the other gasp gave him this rush throughout his body. He loved the nosies and loved the way his back arched in front of him from his lips. The alcohol was definitely clouding his judgment but he felt so good, so euphoric in this moment.

Not wanting to ruin his own shirt, Aaron was quick to unbotton it and carelessly Toss it aside while he kissed back up the others chest. Aaron put his hand behind the others hand once more and pulled him into a passionate kiss...his lips just as sweet as his blood.

As the other took a moment to undress himself Blake find a moment to breath normally. He needed air. Everything was too intense for him to process correctly. Just when he managed to clear his mind, Aaron caught him out of guard kissing him passionately. In that moment all his senses blow his mind off and he lost control of the situation.

He moved his hands up Aaron's hair holding him firmly on his lips, letting the feeling of butterflies to invade his entire body. Arching his back he could feel the others cold skin over his which was a mix of temperature but pleasant at the same time. His body was hot and the others was cold as ice. It was perfect combination.

Lowering his hands he started to search for the buttons on Aaron's pants along with his own. He wanted this more than ever now.

So sweet..Aaron thought as he was kissing the other passionately, having no control over himself. The other felt so warm, from his lips to the hands that now gripped his hair to hold him in the kiss. His chest was racing at a mile a minute with heat that made him feel like he would boil over. Aaron was quick to undo the others pants while he was doing his, knowing that all he wanted right now was this.

He was quick to pull the others pants off and toss them unceremoniously to the side, finally stopping the kiss. In that time, he pushed the other down on the bed and lifted his leg up, hooking t on his shoulder to keep it still. He kissed down the length of his thigh as he went to finish taking off his own pants if it was not done already. He bit into the others upper thigh, withdrawing quickly so he wouldn’t take too much blood. It tasted even more succulent than before...

It was unexpectedly quick as he was without clothes and so was Aaron, moving down on his inner tights placing soft kisses making Blake not recognize his own reactions. It was like a drug that made him this way. The bite on his tight only tickle a little playing with his hands in Aaron's hair, pulling it from time to time. He was more than hard on with all the pleasure the other was giving his body.

The room was silent only their breaths and his soft moans with some little music from downstairs on the background. Blake wasn't thinking straight but somewhere in the back of his mind, he knew he was going to regret it the next morning. But right that moment he was on the 'fuck it' more. Once a wolf was turned one it was hard to turn him back off.