An Ancient Feud (Private, 18+)

Sathenus

Ash could feel the other clenching around him and it only made him closer to his own climax. His thrusts became a little more frantic, wanting to get every last cry out of the other. He couldn’t help it regardless, nipping hard into his neck as he came. He released the others neck shortly after, panting hard as the hunt and sex rush died down a bit. He nuzzled himself into the side of the others neck, letting his breath steady a little bit not daring or wanting to let him go just yet.

Otso knew the other had him right where he wanted him and there was nothing he could do about it. His toes curled happily at the kisses, shivering when he felt the others fangs run down his neck. If he had to pick one sensation out of all the ones that drove him nuts, the others fangs piercing or grazing his skin drove him mad!

Asahi moaned and squirmed as Ash's hips kept moving. Pleasured cries escaping him at the stimulation a deep groan his response to the rough bite to his neck. Ash's release into him came as a relief and a pleasant feeling enjoying the feeling of the other filling him. He happily laid there beneath Ash a pleased smile on his face running fingers through the other's hair as he took deep breaths. "That was great." He said happily. Enjoying the moment and them being close to each other. Then what he had wanted to ask Ash returned to the front of his mind. "Ash?" He questioned before continuing, "Do you maybe... want to spend the night at the pack house with me? You can text your dads and see if it's okay."

The response Otso had to him dragging his fangs across his husband's neck had his smirk grow. He ran them over the sensitive skin again in a teasing manner. "Do you want me to bite?" Bryan teasingly questioned. Already knowing what the answer was going to be and enjoying the opportunity to tease his husband as much as he wanted.

Ash sighed happily when he felt the others fingers through his hair, content on the the feelings of the aftermath. Ash’s ears perked up at the mention of his name, pulling out and laying beside him to look at him. He was a bit surprised at the others question and he never spent a night away from home but he didn’t want the night to end here. “Yes, hang on” Ash fumbled his hand around and shot a text to Tenmo and Kaine.

Otso squirmed under the other as the fangs grazed his neck again teasingly. “Y-yes” He said in a small moan, really wanting the feel of the others fangs sinking into his skin. “Please...please..” He asked quietly

While he asked the question Asahi felt like there were butterflies in his stomach hoping that Ash would like the idea. Seeing the other pull out his phone to see if he could spend the night with him definitely made him happy though the nerves only got stronger. Would they say yes? Or tell him no? Asahi really hoped it was yes and in the meantime at least they could still hang out. Leaning over he gave the other a kiss a bright smile appearing. "Well, I worked up an appetite. How about we have.some.of this bear?"

Kaine had just joined Tenmo and Ren for dinner when his phone went off and he looked at the text. He knew when he heard a Tenmo's phone go off a second later that they had both gotten the same message. "What do you think?" He asked his husband. "Do you think letting him spend the night with Asahi is a good idea?" He added. Kaine trusted his husband's judgement and knew he'd know the pack members better and could decide if it was a good idea to let Ash spend a night away from home or not.

Bryan chuckled at his husband's soft moan and the following plea. "I don't know..." He teased. "That doesn't sound desperate enough." Bryan added as his eyes met his cute little wolf's. If Otso wanted to be a bold little tease then he'd tease him back and remind him of his place. It was fun, he loved the others begging and desperate voice. More than he really wanted to admit.

Tenmo looked down at his phone, surprised at the text. Ash never showed any interest before at staying the night with anyone before or at least asked verbally about it. He was proud of the other for asking, looking up to Kaine. “I don’t see why not, it’s not terribly far. If he gets overwhelmed, I’ll go get him. Better ask him to bring clothes so he needs to come home first” He nodded before typing it out.

Ash looked down when his phone finger, seeing a response from Tenmo. “Looks like I’m good to stay but I need to get a change of clothes at home first” He read out the message and knew they would have a lot of questions seeing his clothes ripped up a bit and the nibble marks all over both their necks. He hoped it wouldn’t change their minds or at least ask too many questions

Otso whimpered when the other said it wasn’t enough, near ready to cry out in desperation for the touch. “Pleeeease” He said in a low moaning whine, getting wide puppy eyes in desperation. “I need it please” He begged the other

"Sounds good. It might be good for him to spend a night away. Or try to." Kaine didn't want to assume that Ash wouldn't make it through the night but he didn't want to assume he would either. In the end he thought it was a good idea for their oldest. He was glad there was someone Ash wanted to spend the night with someone even if he was a little worried too.

Asahi had sat up and was just starting to reach for his clothes when he heard Ash's phone go off. "Okay! Let's eat and then we'll go get you some clean clothes for morning." Asahi replied with a bright smile slipping back into his pants and reaching for his shirt. He felt a bit bad that Ash's clothes were ripped but there wasn't anything they could do about it.

"I don't know..." Bryan teased a bit more. Seeing those wide puppy wires and hearing him beg again though made him purr happily. "I can't say no to you for long." He purred running his fangs along the other's neck once more before finally letting them sink in. He was instantly happy with the taste and his hips kept up a fast pace eager for his release and to bring Otso to his.

“Do you have to put it back on so quickly?” Ash said with a small smirk, having slipped into his own pants and stopping the others hand. “I don’t think a few more minutes will kill you” He purred happily, trying to ride this confidence train while he still had it and felt like he was on top of the world! He went over to the bear meat and looked it over for a bit, looking for a good place for the first bite.

”I’m sure he will be fine...He will be fine” Tenmo said, seeming to say it about Ash while also reassuring himself. “Should we invite Solaris over for maybe a movie and some dessert or a sleepover? Or is it a school night? I lose track with human schooling and weekdays” Tenmo laughed quietly

Otso was happy when Bryan gave it to him, even if he teased him a tiny bit longer before he did. His legs were quick to wrap around the others as he had no hesitation in holding back his sounds anymore. His legs quivered as he knew his release was imminent, releasing a good amount all over himselF

Asahi had been about to slip his shirt on when Ash stopped him. A soft blush appeared on his face but he smiled at Ash and let the shirt hit the ground again. Moving over to the bear he changed back to a wolf to make eating easier. Settling himself at the shoulder since that was his favorite part of the bear he wasted no time in getting through the fur and into the meat. Happy and feeling lucky right now.

"Unfortunately it is a school night." Kaine admitted giving Ren a sad little smile. "We can see about trading her Friday for a night or even the weekend." Kaine offered to try to make up for it. Knowing Ren wasn't too find of the idea of Ash not spending the night at home like always and Solaria not being able to come because of school.

It was perfect. Bryan loved how unhindered Otso behave with his sounds and actions once his fangs pierced his neck. Feeling the other's release erupt between them and how tight he became triggered his own. Thrusting deep to ensure he filled his husband properly. Bryan let his fangs slip out a smirk on his face as he looked down at the other.

Ash couldn’t help but stare at the others blushing cheeks, watching him turn into that beautiful white fur of wolf form. A star in comparison to his midnight sky black panther fur. He soon shifted into his werecat form, moving to go for the belly first, liking the meat that was so tender and juicy to him in that spot. He easily ripped it apart, not finding it too hard to rip up.

”Now that sounds like a perfect idea! She can come sleep over on her birthday weekend and it will be a nice thing for her and for Ren. I am not sure she had a sleepover with any pack or coven members so it will be new for her and I’m sure she would love to” He chuckled

Otso panted underneath him when they both had reached their peak. Oh how he loved these moments with Bryan and his ‘punishments’. He was blissfully happy, looking up at him with adoring loving eyes

The bear was a nice meal and a nice change. Happily eating and reminding himself Ash was the reason they even had the bear. His blue eyes moved to Ash after he had gotten his fill and he admired that sleek and shiny black coat. Their fur colors were drastically different and yet he absolutely loved it. Feeling add though they went perfect together, so many great things were black and white. Shaking those thoughts from his mind he focused on living the blood from his lips and paws. When he finished he settled down to wait for Ash to be fine blue eyes looking up at the darkening sky. The sun not quite before the horizon yet leaving a lovely tint to the sky.

"I am sure Solaria would love that." Kaine replied with a smile Ren perking up at the idea of having Solaria spending the weekend with them. He liked anything that meant that he could spend a bunch of time with her. "Well have to talk to Adrian and Xavier about it in the morning." Kaine added. It was a bit late to ask them about it tonight.

Seeing Otso look at him with those adoring eyes had him laughing softly. "You're so cute when you look at me like that. Though... you're cute all the time." Bryan purred. Leaning down to catch Otso's lips in a deep loving kiss.

Ash got a few more bites in, looking to see Asahi looking up at the dimming sky. He looked so......beautiful. He had this majestic look about him that might make him blush if he was in his human form. He did a brief lick on his paws, moving to sit beside him and also looking up at the sky. Sure, it was the same sky he had always seen on the island but it felt different sitting beside Asahi like this. His panther tail curled around the others bushy wolf tail lightly, enjoying the feeling of the others fur on his own.

"Sounds good, I will ask them in the morning. I am sure they can trust us with her and making sure she does her homework" Tenmo chuckled as he made a note to ask them in the morning about staying over. Solaria would definitely agree without a second thought about staying over, planning on what room she would stay in and what meals they could cook while she was staying. Better to have it all planned out ahead of time or at least a bit of it

Otso let out a tiny blush and a small chuckle when Bryan said he was cute all of the time. He hummed happily, returning the loving kiss. "Perfect start so far..." He said softly, it not even being a few hours in and it was already off to a great start. He wrapped his arms around the other, holding him as close as he could

Asahi had gotten lost in his thoughts as he stared up at the clear starry sky. At least until he felt Ash's tail curl around his, shifting a little to lean against Ash's side. For a moment he enjoyed just sitting there like this before he turned to nuzzle the other. "We should head back so you can get clean clothes." Asahi said softly. They had a river to cross and some distance to cover. Not to mention Asahi was eager to show off that Ash was spending the night with him.

"I'm sure. We'll occupy Ren for awhile so she can get her homework done." Kaine agreed with a nod. It'd be nice to have Solaria for the weekend. Especially since they hadn't taken her overnight before. It'd be good for them to sleeve this time with her and for Adrian and Xavier to have a couple nights without her.

Bryan hummed his agreement, happily peppering the other's face and neck with kisses. Feeling how Otso was still holding onto him tightly. He didn't mind but kept most of his weight on his hands. After a few minutes he managed to pull away slipping out of Otso and sitting on the couch again. Reaching out he pulled his husband up and into his side kissing his head once more before gracing the remote to put something on for them to watch together. Wanting to spend their first night at the hotel relaxing before going exploring in the morning.

Ash felt the other nuzzle against him, nuzzling the other in return with a soft purr. He nuzzled him for a bit longer even after he said they should get his clothes, finally separating from his immediate side. He stayed close to his side, turning his head to look at him. "How deep is the river...?" He asked quietly, figuring if the other could splash in it, it could not be that deep. It seemed a fear of water was odd here and he wanted to at least attempt going in without his family seeing the embarrassing display.

"I realized as well, this could be a good test run. It has been awhile but I do not remember if they ever got to go on a honeymoon...did they? Wow, the groups have been joined together for a while. Either way, I am sure overnight human company is good regardless" Tenmo smiled happily, looking in their fridge. He wanted to see what they were stocked with just in case Xavier and his father did agree, and most likely will. They probably needed a grocery run anyway for some non meat items.

Otso let him go long enough for him to slide off of him and to the side. He was quick to get back to nearly glued to the others side, letting the other turn on any old thing that looked interesting. Today was a wonderful start, even if he already thought this before. "I love you Bryan.." He said softly with a content sigh

"The river?" Asahi repeated thinking about it and his height in comparison to Ash's. "As a panther it'll probably reach your back at the deepest point. At least if we cross where we did earlier. It's over if the shallowest parts of the river." Asahi replied after a moment. There were deeper parts but he never would advise crossing there, the currents being far too fast and strong. He returned to being human long enough to put his shirt back on immediately becoming a wolf again and leading the way back towards the river.

"I don't think so. Solaria showed up not long after their marriage." Kaine said thinking about it. "It'll be great practice for when they finally get to go on their's since I'm sure she'll end up staying with us." He added. Watching Tenmo check the fridge a small smirk appearing. "Well have to go grocery shopping, huh?" Kaine questioned. "I should also hunt before Friday." The last thing he wanted to do was get hungry or tempted with Solaria in the house.

"I love you too, Otso." Bryan reeled with a smile eyes moving from the tv to his husband. He enjoyed these peaceful moments together hist as much as he enjoyed their sex or going out and doing things. It was nice. Not to mention the thoughts of everything they could do here was definitely exciting.

Edited by Sathenus

Ash nodded, knowing he would need to be careful if he dared to attempt getting into the water. He wanted to put his faith in Asahi that he wouldn't make fun of him and would help where needed. Every instinct was naturally screaming what in the world was he thinking as he got near the river. He stayed in the water closest to the log, feeling a bit safer about it that way as he splashed at the water with a timid paw.

"Sounds like a good idea, should get a hunt in myself to get some extra meat for the weekend. I am sure the three of them will keep us busy for the weekend for me to go on a proper hunt" Tenmo chuckled as he closed the fridge. "And I agree with your hunt, I do not think my father will appreciate you feeding on his daughter" He said with a soft laugh once more. "I suppose she can sleep in the guest room when she comes over if they dont end up in each others rooms having fun and just pass out" He shook his head with a smile.

Otso whined happily, that phrase never growing old for him. He kept nuzzling the other, closing his eyes for a moment and just taking in the others company. "I should get cleaned up...at some point you will have to get my bambi-legged again. I do love the look you have when you do" He hummed happily as he moved to get up off of the couch. A nice hot bath or shower sounded lovely right now.

When they reached the river Asahi noticed how timid Ash was about getting into the water. Timidly splashing a paw in near the tree they had put across for him earlier. "You can use the tree again if that makes you feel better." Asahi told the other not wanting Ash to do something he wasn't ready to do yet. He had already walked far enough into the water that it was touching the fur on his stomach. Blue eyes locked on the other waiting to see what choice Ash was going to make since he didn't want to leave him on shore if he did decide to cross through the water. That way he was nearby and could offer some support for him along the way.

"Yeah... I don't think Adrian or Xavier would be to thrilled by that idea." Kaine mentioned at the comment of his husband's father not appreciate him feeding from his daughter. Especially since a child's body held quite a bit less blood than an adult it was more dangerous and not even something Kaine wanted to think about. "I'll have to get my hunt in Friday morning before she comes over that night. It'll be the best time to do it." He added. Listening to the idea of Solaria sleeping in the guest room unless her and Ren ended up crashing in each other's rooms he had to agree there too. "Sounds good." Tenmo getting his own hunt done would be a bit easier and he was sure if he decided to do it while Solaria was here it'd be fine as well he'd have Ash and Ren to help keep her occupied.

"Oh don't worry, handsome. I'll definitely make sure you end up bambi-legged more than once on our honeymoon." Bryan purred watching Otso get up to go shower his eyes hungrily going over the other's naked body. "Now go wash up before I decide I don't want to control myself. I'd hate for us to miss our first full day in Australia." He added with a smirk. Having no problem making it so his husband had to stay in bed or be carried around but not wanting to miss their first day in a new country where there was plenty to explore and do.

“It would but I won’t get over it until I keep doing it. I am a mighty warrior! This bear should be a scarier thing than some water” Ash said as he splashed the water again. You’ll be fine..You’re a warrior..he tried to tell himself as he stepped further into the water, not fond of the feeling of the water on his skin but he managed to get in.

”Good timing darling. Based off of previous experiences, that is a good timing in between feedings. Even if it wasn’t, I would watch them while you went to hunt” Tenmo said as he kissed the others cheek. “We best get Ren into bed” He smiled, patting Rens head

Otso turned even redder after he undressed while he heard the others comment. “You better keep that promise...and try not to pounce on me all Bambi legged. But you want that don’t you?” He smirked before getting into the shower. The water felt wonderful and quite relaxing 

Asahi knew that Ash had a point, the bear should be scarier than some water but plenty of people had a fear of water.  Watching Ash move further into the river after seemingly giving himself a pep talk he gave the other an encouraging smile. He stayed where he was until ash reached him nudging him gently before he turned to move further. This continued until they made it to the other side of the river, Asahi waiting for Ash to join him before moving further ahead and waiting again. Walking up onto site and shaking himself off really proud of Ash for trying so hard to get over his fear.

"I know you would." Kaine replied with a smile. At the mention of getting Ren up to bed the young boy pouted. "I'm not ready yet! Ash isn't home yet." Ren objected. He knew Ash wasn't staying when he got home because they had talked about him sleeping over with Asahi but Ren still wanted to see him before he went to bed.

"I can't promise that since I really do want to do that." Bryan growled. He couldn't promise he wouldn't pounce on him when he was all bambi-legged and he knew Otso was aware of that. Once Otso was in the shower he turned his focus bebop too the tv and the show he had put it on.

Ash was scared beyond relief and hated the cold water touching his stomach. He was able to deal with it when it was bathing but this was just torture! He was so happy to be out of the water, rather quick to groom himself and rolling around trying to get the water off. He quickly joined Asahi after, wanting to get dry and not be wet anymore. 

”okay okay, you can stay up until Ash gets home and leaves. Then off to bed okay?” Tenmo smiled, not wanting to worry Ren too much. He would probably stay up in worry regardless. It was probably their first night apart in a long time.

Otso shimmied his hips a bit just before hoping in. He liked the scent of the hotel shampoo, massaging it into his scalp. It had this wilderness sort of scent but also had a hint of wild Berry smell to it. He stepped out of the shower with a towel around his waist, taking it of to dry his hair as he looked for some clean clothes

A small amused smirk was on Asahi's face as he watched Ash bathe himself before he was rolling around in the grass. "Come on, handsome. By the time we get you home you should be dry." Asahi said walking over and nuzzling the other happily. Then he turned and started off back towards Ash's how so he could get clean clothes and talk to his dads knowing that this was probably a first for him.

"Okay!" Ren happily replied perking up. He wouldn't put up a fight about going to bed as long as he got to see Ash first. He was used to him always being there when it felt weird and wrong that he wouldn't be here when he got up in the morning. Kaine smiled at Ren before turning his gaze to Tenmo, "in hindsight you should have known he wouldn't be okay with going to bed without seeing Ash first." He told his husband.

Bryan knew Otso was done skewing when he heard the water stop and the scents of the hotel body wash and shampoo. Unable to stop himself from getting you and shaking up behind the other. Wrapping his arms around him and humming happily. "Now that's a nice scent. Compliments your natural scent perfectly." Bryan purred. Though a werewolf had a better sense of smell than a vampire they still had an advanced sense of smell too and he liked the change even if he enjoyed how it was normally.

Ash hummed happily, purring against the other when he rubbed against him. He continued the entire way home, going human form for when he stepped through the door. “I know Kaine, it was just worth a try and-dear lord what happened to you?! You’re soaked and a mess” Tenmo quickly went up to Ash.

Otso hummed happily when he felt Bryan come up behind him to hold him. “I like it too..And you’re making it hard to get dressed” He hummed, pressing himself against the other and leaning up for a quick kiss. He let one hand come free, reaching to the dresser to grab some pants

Asahi returned to being human right after Ash and nervously stood there as Tenmo was quick to notice his son's condition. "There may have been a run in with a bear at one point... But Ash handled it like a pro." Asahi admitted not wanting to lie about it. "As for the wet part we crossed a river and he decided facing his fear and going through it on the way back was better than using the tree lying across it like a bridge again." Asahi was still quite impressed with Ash. From the bear to facing his fear of water even if just for the night, it was amazing and impressive.

Kaine on the other hand wasn't as impressed. "You should go upstairs, change and dry off before you catch a cold." He told he told his son. Ren had come bounding over as a panther but had frozen at noticing that Ash was wet. Sniffing at the other's leg and hand, not liking that he was wet when he had wanted to pounce on him in greeting.

"If such if I encouraged you to get dressed. After all, it's just us here and we're not going anywhere." Bryan purred though he didn't stop Otso from getting clothes. 

“A bear...? You hunted down and took down...a bear? And went into the water? I don’t know whether to shocked or proud or what? Either way I am glad you are all right” Tenmo smiled, still feeling a bit proud his son took down a bear on his own in his first encounter with one.

Ash watched as Ren bounded over, sniffing him up and down. “Be back in a second little bro” He smiled, patting his head as he ran upstairs. He cleaned and dried himself off, grabbing some clothes to spend the night at the pack house. He grabbed the pajamas as well, Oreo trotting in the room with him and carrying her downstairs when he was done.

”You're not wrong” Otso hummed but did slide his pants on until he was a bit dryer and warmed from his shower. “They will get taken off again at some point but for the time being” He teased, leaning up to give him a kiss

Kaine watched Ash had upstairs to get cleaned up and cashed before he turned his attention back to Tenmo and Asahi. While he was glad ash was airtight too he had to sit he was worried about their son travelling that far even if he knew Ash was more than capable of handling himself. Asahi had gotten distracted by Ren who was now sniffing him and eyeing him up and down. "Hey there little man." Asahi greeted bending down to give Ren a gentle pat.

Ren didn't mind, happily purring as his head was pat. Just enjoying the attention, he nudged Asahi with his head whenever the pats stopped. At least until he saw Ash coming back downstairs. Changing back into a human and running over to give him a hug in a proper greeting now. "You smell much better now!" Ren happy told the other before he was offering to take Oreo.

"I hope so. It'd be such a bummer if I couldn't get you to take them off again." Bryan teasingly replied. Hastily taking his husband's hand and returning to the couch. Pulling the other back down beside him to cuddle and relax.

Ash got himself cleaned up, shoving some clothes in a bag and coming back downstairs. He hugged the other with one arm, not wanting to drop Oreo. “Be good okay?” Ash nuzzled the other and Oreo climbed into Rens arms. It was weird to be separated from Ren going to another place for the night, knowing he will miss A tiny bit as he purred against him before standing up to go to Asahi.

Otso was quick to get back to cuddling with him, wanting to be at his side again. A dream come true for sure..He thought as he adjusted himself to rest his head on the others lap