The Savior or Betrayer? (Private, 18+)

Sathenus

“So will your powers castrate you? Or do you have to castrate your self?” Kai really wanted to know more about demons and really wanted to know about it as well. Kai really was into getting to know the demon. “What if you learn how to control having sex?” He asked he really couldn’t think about him not ever having sex. It was even hard for him to do that. “I am glad that you aren’t a demon that would rape people so that makes me feel a little better.” he said smiling

“That is true when I was walking up here it was so pretty I had never seen such beauty before. I lived in a city growing up so I never go to see nature.” he said smiling. “When you found me I was tired, but I was also enjoying the quite I really do like this.” Kai replied.

“Sooooo….I am just wondering what did you do in the first place to get sealed up the first time?” he asked. “What triggered the fear of you waking up?” Kai asked. Kai then listened to him about the magic lesson. “Yes I would love to take a magic lesson. That is if you are fine with stopping your work and teaching me.” He said looking at him. Kai walked his fingers on the desk and looked down not really sure what he should or shouldn’t do. Kai craved knowledge about everything that was what made him different from everyone. He also wanted all the facts first before he acted. He still didn’t plan on acting at all with this demon.

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sathenus

• Dragongirl26

"I've never really thought about how it'd be performed." Xeno admitted with a small shrug. "It's not really something that we discuss among each other." He truly had no idea how it would be performed, if it was something that his magic would do, if it was something he was expected to do to himself or if it would be carried out by someone else. Since he had never considered breaking from his celibacy he had never thought much about the consequence or how it would be carried out in the end. "I've also never considered deviating from my path for sex so... it's not really a matter I concern myself with." He admitted with a shrug.

"It's untouched, for the most part. Which is one of the reasons why it is so appealing. Especially to those who have not had the privilege of experiencing such a beauty before. It's... peaceful. Much appreciated in this world." Xeno said with a small smile appearing. He really did like the peace and tranquility that came with living so far away from any civilization. It also meant it was harder for others to stumble upon him, something else that was a positive when they kept trying to seal him away.

"I was young. Testing out some of my newfound powers, it was... a bit disastrous I'll admit. But unintentional all the same. One slip up with such power though and you're suddenly out to destroy the world. It's not an unappealing prospect, but I wouldn't have anything to rule over if I destroyed it. Would I?" He said as he was putting some things back. When Kai said that he would love to have a magic lesson if he was fine with stopping his work to teach him it made an amused smile cross his face. "I wouldn't mind. I'm a bit interested to see if magic is something you even possess. The only way to find out is to of course try to teach you."

With that he motioned for Kai to follow him, "Come. This isn't the right place to practice such matters. Uncontrolled magic can be quite dangerous and I don't want to destroy my workshop in the process." With that he moved to lead the way to a training area of sorts. A place that he had built so many centuries ago and had long since been left unused. It was still the perfect place to attempt to teach Kai some basic magic in a location that would not collapse half his home if things were to go wrong.

"Huh that is weird an I am guessing I know a new fun fact about demons." he said then looked at him and thought of something else. "I heard of incubus do you not have those?" he asked as Kai yawned and shook his head a little tired. "Well I guess if you feel anything at all come to me and I will help you out." Kai said shrugging . "Well then I am glad that they are scared of you and up here so we can keep this place pretty." Kai said looking at him and then gave him a smile. "Once you get more power back and we get everything back to normal why don't we take a trip down to the village together to get some thing for your house?" he asked smiling

Kai shook his head. "Being young does that to people. I know I made some stupid choices when I was just becoming a teenager and I know I made a lot of mistakes when I was a kid." he said then shook his head some more. "That is something everyone does when they are young, but most people aren't sealed away for it as well.

Kai followed Xeno when he motioned for him to follow him. "Yeah I wouldn't want to destroy your workshop either. I am sure it would be a pain to rebuild." he said as he looked around to see what everything was as he was lead to the training area or what looked like a training area. It was a big open space and Kai couldn't be sure but the thought the walls were coated with something. He shook his head and got ready for training. "Alright. I am ready when ever you are." he said

• 2 weeks later...

"What's an Incubus?" Xeno asked giving Kai a curious look and wondering what that even was. It didn't sound familiar, there were different types of demons in this world like any other. But that one didn't ring a bell, but he was certainly interested in hearing about them. Apparently where this man came from they had them, or there was talk of them even if no one could confirm their existence. The part of this conversation that caught him off the most was being told if he felt anything at all to go to Kai and he'd help him out. What exactly was the human trying to get at? Xeno wasn't sure, but he wasn't entirely open to finding out either. At the mention of going down to the village to get things for the house once things were all fixed up he wasn't so hesitant, rather agreeing to it almost instantly.

"Most people don't cause thousands to lose their lives, multiple towns levelled to the ground and a scar on the world that will never heal either." Xeno responded with a shake of his head. "It was a misjudgement on my part that makes things a little more difficult that's all." He said with a soft sigh. "Oh well! At least you're not as mindless and so quick to follow some bullshit prophecy of you're supposed to stop the evil and darkness by sealing it away." He added with a laugh and wave of his hand.

"Rebuilding is actually a lot easier than you think. This whole building has magic seeping through it everywhere. It lies over a lei line beneath the mountains surface allowing me to be at my best when awake long enough to regain my strength. It also makes the magic here stronger. So, if you do possess magic -which you most likely do as a chosen hero- this will be the best place for you to learn to use it." Xeno explained as they stood in the training area. "It's just nicer not to have to rebuild it again." He mused a little lightheartedly. "Now, first things first. You need to become one with the magic flowing here. Feel it around you, and in you. If you can't feel it, you can't use it." Xeno explained.

"So an Incubus is a sex demon. That drains the life out of his victims by having set with there target until they die and as far as I know no one is off limits to them." He said looking at him then shrugged. "Its just what I know I have never seen one most demons a myths where I live, but I don't know any more since coming here demons there might be real.

"Well it depends I mean you do get mass murders where I live and if they don't get caught they would keep going until no one was left." Kai said and looked at him. "I try to think most things through before I even try to do anything. I am not mindless and most people hate that about me. I came up here to find the demon and figure out what is going on. So far you are not a bad guy at all." Kai said. "When ever you want to go down to the village we can its up to you when we go get stuff for the house." Kai said.

"Weill if I can get to help you rebuild that would be so much better. We could get done twice as fast." he said smiling and looked at him. "How do I feel the magic flow? I am not sure what that means." He said looking at Xeno as he tried to focus, but just couldn't get the hang of it he was trying so hard. Kai just wasn't understanding how to feel the magic around him.

• 2 weeks later...

A soft huff came from him when he was told what an Incubus was, telling him that it was a sex demon. Apparently where this hero came from such things existed, but he had to admit, he wasn't entirely sure that they did not exist here. "I don't know... I mean I am sure there are different types of demons... whether or not one revolves around sex and draining the life force out of others is beyond me." Xeno admitted with a small shrug. That was a concept that utterly eluded him, it wasn't to say that sex did not have an appeal to him, but he had learned to ignore those feelings, to push them down and not give in.

"Not bad at all, huh?" He asked amused. It was sweet really, and he loved that Kai had that opinion of him as it'd just make their relationship easier. As in easier for him to blind Kai to what he was actually doing, just because he wasn't all bad right now didn't mean he didn't have darker intentions. Xeno very much had every interest and intent in throwing this world into darkness, but it was a process, one he was not going to be stupid in. "Let me... regain more of my strength before we make such a trip, hiding my horns isn't always an easy process and keeping them hidden for long periods is quite draining." He commented with a small smile. There was no reason for him to refuse going to the village, but he wanted to have more of his strength back before such a trip was even considered.

"That is true. But rebuilding spells are a bit advanced, it would take quite a bit of self control, magical control and practice before you're ready for such steps." Though yes, such things were more 'minor' to a demon, such spells weren't exactly beginner spells either. But still, Kai would be capable of assisting him in the rebuilding of his home as long as he practiced hard and learned good control of both mind and spirit. When he was asked how to feel the magic flow he smiled a little amused. "First things first. Close those yes of yours." Xeno instructed waiting for the other to do so he moved behind him reaching out to move his arms so they were held out before him palms up. "Now, magic is something that is alive, it's not just something that exists. What you are feeling for, what you are looking for is the slithering tendrils that run over one's hands, through the veins and into ones soul." As he was speaking he mimicked the feeling over the hero's hands to let him know what he was feeling for buy letting his magic flow over the other's hands. "This feeling lies deep within us, but it is also in the world around us. You have to master your magic before you can use that of the earths." It was a bit of a wise saying, but that wasn't why he had said it. It was entirely true.

“Huh so there are still thinks you don’t know as well.” he said as he shrugged and looked at him in the eyes wondering what he should do. “No not bad at all your pretty cool for a demon.” Kai said looking at him and watching him Kai thought about it for a bit. “Yeah I guess it would be easier for you to hold the form if you have more power. Oh I thought you should know while I am here no other hero can be summoned. Something about the hero has to die for another one to take his place.” Kai said

Kai did as Xeno said he closed his eyes and took a deep breath as he did do he could feel Xeno get behind him and hold his arms palms up. “That feels good so I need to focus.” he whispered and focused with in himself after he felt Xeno’s magic flow over his hands he knew what he was looking for to feel and he could feel the magic flowing up his body and into his soul. “Its nice and it feels warm. Does it always feel like this? If so I really love the feeling.” Kai said as he focused more

"Of course! I can't be all knowing can I?" Xeno asked with a soft laugh. Noticing that Kai had shrugged and their eyes had met not that he entirely minded either reaction. He could see how to someone else being a demon would make it seem as though he knew more than he did, but he was still very much... normal. Other than the whole demon and magic thing, but Kai had magic as well all the heroes did. "For a demon, huh?" Xeno playfully responded nudging the other gently a smile appearing on his face. "That's definitely good to know. I don't need another hero appearing suddenly and thinking that we both needed to be locked away." He admitted his face becoming more serious.

Xeno nodded, despite Kai's eyes being shut as he watched him focus. Hearing the man say that it's nice and feels warm made him smile. "Yes, when you're using your magic it will always have a warmth to it." He explained watching Kai and liking how quickly he was learning this. Just by showing him what to feel for the other had already made some great improvement and was feeling his own magic. "Good. Now you need to try to extend that feeling. Get it to pool in your hands, then slowly spread it out. It's going to take trial and error. The stronger you get with controlling it the further you can stretch it's reach from yourself. Just... don't stretch it too far."

“I guess you can’t be all knowing I mean you have been locked away from the world for a long long time.” Kai said thinking about it. “Yeah I thought I would tell you that fun fact. Not sure why that is the fact but its true or at least that is what the wise man of the village said when I first got to this world scared and alone.” he said shrugging.

Kai opened his eyes as he focused on making a ball in his hand using the magic that he had just felt. It took a while, but finally he got it into a pool swirling around his hands. It was weird all he and to do was let the warm feeling take over him. Kai looked into Xeno’s eyes and nodded. “Alright.” Kai said as he went back to his hands and focused to pulling and stretching the pool of magic. At first it wasn’t doing anything, but soon it started to stretch and pull he got it to go a foot before sighing. “I can’t do any more.” he said and focused on pulling it back he had made some good progress and was happy about it. Tho Kai felt really tired after that. “Thanks for showing me that it was really fun.” he said and looked at him again. “So is there anything I can help you with now?” he asked

• 2 weeks later...

"Repeatedly." Xeno added with a small smile. Being locked away repeatedly and for centuries at a time made it easy to lose track of so many things. Including whether or not there were other types of demons like an Incubus existed, there was a chance that they did, but he certainly was not one of them. "It's definitely an interesting fact, a good one really." Xeno admitted quite happy knowing he would not need to watch his back because another hero would be summoned for as long as Kai was here. It just meant he'd have to do his best to keep Kai on his side so the man wouldn't lock him away again and another hero would not be summoned after. Surely the one to follow him -if one followed him- wouldn't be as open to trying to understand him.

"That's still really good progress for your first attempt." Xeno responded when Kai told him that he couldn't do anymore. He had gotten quite a bit done as it was, and he was happy with that work. "You'll get there, just come back to this location and practice in your spare time." He encouraged with a light smile. When he was asked if there was anything he could do to help him now he thought about it. "Well... I suppose practice makes perfect and I do need the extra magic..." Xeno murmured. But was Kai ready for it? He didn't know, but it was also quite an easy thing as well a good experience whether or not Kai was successful. "Alright, follow me." With that he led him towards a different section of this room to lead into a wing that was left untouched by any of the heros before and had never been harmed from his awakening.

A strong dark magic protected the place, but he still needed assistance as well. When the heavy metal doors shut behind them they were in a large room the torches on the walls were lite by blue flames that gave the whole space an almost erie appearance. In the center of this room surrounded by statues of demons was a pool of water, it was this pool that he needed Kai's assistance. "Now, this is a rather simple magic that I am hoping you can perform for me while I am tending to another more tasking part of the building. This pool here is a huge part of me." Xeno explained a little with a small smile. "What I need from you is to repair one of the protection charms on it. It's a simple enough spell and I've left the chant and materials you need right over there along with the book giving the instructions on how it's performed. You'll know it was successful by whether or not the water turns black. If it remains it's current color it failed."

• 3 weeks later...

"Well hey I am the new Hero now and we are doing things differently. I was pulled from my world with no warning and no way to get back. So as far as I care you can destroy the world they need to think about this stuff before pulling some random person from our world." Kai said then looked at him. "So do the hero's live long lives if they chose not to kill themselves?" he thought out loud.

Kai smiled. "I am happy that it was like that in my world we don't have magic well not like this. Its more like tricks than anything real." he said smiling. "Good to know that I can practice in this room. I will work hard to master magic so I can help you out." Kai said with a big smile. "Is there anything else that I can help you with or do you want me to practice more?" he asked looking over to Xeno and getting a feeling of joy in his stomach. when Xeno said follow him he nodded and started to follow him to a wing of the place looked as if almost new. Well as new as it could be you could tell no one touched it and that warmed Kai's heart. Xeno had trusted him enough to show him his house and everything he can do.

The room they walked into Kai could feel the magic power flowing from the walls and the ground and it felt great to just feel it and let it run over his body in this room he felt like he could do anything he looked at the blue flames in the room and smiled. Kai always loved blue flames, after he got done looking at the flames his eyes landed on the pool. "Alright so if it turns black I did it." he said with a soft smile as he went over to look at all of the stuff and it really did look simple. "Alright you go on and I'll find you when I am done or try to find you at least. I think I can do this if I haven't found you in an hour I have failed and am still trying to work it out." Kai looked over to Xeno to see if he wanted to do anything or tell him anything else before he started to try to cast the spell.

• 2 weeks later...

"I'm not sure they get to choose." Xeno admitted with a small smile as he glanced towards Kai. He didn't think the villagers had any control over who was picked or what world they were from. They just... were. It seemed that these heroes were picked pretty much at random, at least from what he could tell. Not that he was really aware of how they were picked and ended up here to begin with, Kai really was the first one he had any sort of conversation with any interaction outside of being locked away and fighting for his freedom.

"That's sweet of you really..." Xeno said with a smile. He thought it was really sweet of Kai to want to give him some help. It wasn't something most people would do, especially with him being a demon and all. "Not really. Just keep practicing." There wasn't anything in particular that he felt like Kai should work on, he just needed to keep practicing more in general. Over time, he'd learn his limits and figure out how much he could accomplish. Which, being the hero and all was probably quite a lot.

"Correct." Xeno nodded, if the water turned black it was done correctly. He was getting ready to leave while Kai was looking over the supplies and the spell when he heard the other mention how if he had not come to find him in an hour then he had failed and was still working at it. "Don't overdue it. Just focus, and pay attention to the instructions. You'll do just fine." Xeno encouraged before he was leaving the space and letting Kai get to business. Positive that he would be able to pull it off, even if it would take him awhile to do so. Figuring if an hour passed and Kai had not come searching for him he'd return to check on his progress and help him finish up.

“Well Someone should of read my background and it does explain why they picked me. Maybe someone wanted to give the demon a chance at making a good name for himself. Tho I don’t care if you destroy the world for what they did to you I could care less.” Kai said as he smiled at Xeno. “Yeah I like to give all the help I can I know that it must be hard to do everything by yourself. I am just happy that you are excepting my help.” He said a she watched Xeno get ready to leave the room.

“Lets see step 1 light sage and put it in the bowl.” He said as he lit the sage and set it in the bowl and read the next step 2 after the sage is half way down squeeze the lemon juice on top on it.” Kai did as it told him it also told him to say. “let the body of water go back to what it was before.” As he held his hand out over the water it started to bubble. “Alright now crush blueberries, raspberries and mix it together with the rest of the stuff already mixed into the bowl.” Kai nodded and started to crush and mix everything together. “Next throw the stuff into the water and just wait.” He shrugged and through the stuff into the water and watched it bubble and the ingredients disappear as the water turned to black he smiled. “That was easy.” He said as he left the room.

Kai started to hum as he walked around the room only 30 minutes had passed since he started to turn the water black he did wonder what the black water was for, but soon looked around the place to try to find Xeno. "Xeno where are you I did it and its done."

• 2 weeks later...

"That's impressive, you made quick work of it." Xeno said having come out of a seemingly darker part of wall. He was currently dressed in just a pair of pants that went just beneath his knees, his feet were bare as was his chest. This was common for him to run around in when home, unbothered by the cooler air that was within the normally dark building. Even if it had been an easy task he had set for Kai he was still quite impressed he had gotten it finished as quickly as he had and thus wanted to let the other know that. After a moment he motioned for the other to follow him and was making his way back down the hall stretching his muscles out as he did so.

Xeno was heading back to see the water and make sure that Kai really had finished it, not that he did not believe him but he could use the chance to replenish himself right now. As they entered he could already feel the difference in the air of the room and a small pleased smile appeared as he approached the water. He stopped at the edge and started to strip out of what little he was still wearing, not caring that Kai was present when he was doing so. Having been honest when he had told him that he wasn't distracted by sexual urges. When he was naked he stepped into the pool and was soon lying back his eyes drifting shut as he let his body float in the water. Feeling it caress his tired body and it was easy to feel it instantly start to work, his body rejuvenating, muscles relaxing and no longer being tense, his more demonic features appearing and his breathing became even slower.

• 2 weeks later...

Kai smiled as he walked back with Xeno to see if he did a good job. He was happy that he did it right the fist time, but also knew that he could of done something wrong. He was happy that he was able to get it done fast and when Kai walked back into the room. It felt weird, but a good weird almost as if power was flowing through him and it felt good. Looking over to Xeno he was a little shocked when he took all of his clothing and then got into the water. "Um you have no clothes on do you have to go into the water with no clothes on?" Kai asked part of him wondering and the other part was turned on.

Kai looked around the room and then felt his eyes wander Xeno's body. "Do what is this water for and what was the spell for I can fell a lot of energy coming from the water. When Xeno turned more demon looking Kai stopped talking and just looked at him. It was so cool to see a demon get into a form like this. When his breathing became shallow Kai bit his lip wondering if it was ok or not, but he didn't want to make noise that would distract Xeno. So Kai set on the edge of the water and looked at him in awe wondering what more he could learn from this demon named Xeno.

"Yes." Xeno breathed softly in response to the question of if he had to get in the water with no clothes on. Clothes would only get in the way of rejuvenating properties of the water and were tedious when it came to this. He could feel Kai's eyes on him but did not really give it any thought as he was relaxing in the water just floating on the top as it worked it's magic. Having been able to tell from the moment his foot had touched the water that Kai had been successful in his attempt otherwise he would not have finished getting in and would have instead fixed any imbalances.

"It's not always an easy thing to explain." Xeno started to say as he took in a slightly deeper breath before his breathing evened out again back to the slow pace. "The easiest way to explain it is that it helps restore me basically. My strength, magic, that sort of thing." After soaking in the water for awhile he sat up allowing himself to just sit in the water at this point. Though he gave a human a curious look. "Did you enjoy the sight? You seemed... interested?" He wasn't really sure if that was it or not, since such things normally weren't something he was faced with but he was curious if he had gotten his feelings right. When he finally stood from the water he didn't make any move to get dressed right away standing there and letting the water drip back into the pool.

Kai smiled as he watched Xeno get out of the water. "Yeah I did enjoy the sight and I wouldn't mind to see more." he said as he then covered his mouth not believing what came out of his mouth. "Um sorry about that I didn't mean to say that as he watched Xeno drip the water back into the pool. "So does that work for anyone or just for you?" he asked as he looked at him then smiled. "I am glad that I was able to help you." he said

Kai then took a deep breath and shook his head he was getting weird thoughts in his head about Xeno and didn't want to think about it any more because there was no way that he was going to like him I mean he did swear off sex and hell he didn't even have to be into guys either. Kai smiled and then shook his head not sure what else to do. "Anything else I can help you out with your wish is my command." he said smiling

Oddly enough Kai telling him that he enjoyed the sight and wouldn't mind seeing it more didn't bother or affect him all that much. He just found it a bit amusing, turning his head to look at Kai over his shoulder and giving him a gentle smile. "That's sweet." He mused before he was reaching to pull the clothes he had slipped out of back on feeling much better. Looking back into the pool he was quite happy with how Kai had gotten this done so easily and he was stretching his muscles a little before he was turning his attention back to Kai.

"It may be a bit strange to say but you are definitely going to see that more. Especially if you're keeping me company." Xeno admitted wanting to be honest about it. When he was asked if there was anything else he could do to help and that his wish was the other's command made him laugh softly. "Not tonight, Kai. We've both had an eventful day and should be getting some rest. Let's go get something to eat then settle down for the night." Motioning for Kai to join him he started back the way they had entered.

Kai just watched and listened to him talk and then nodded as he told them that they both had a big day and started to follow him. "I hope you liked what you just did. I do have a question. Will that do the same thing for me? or is it just for you?" he said as he started to hum and looked around the room wondering what he was going to do next.

"Oh yeah I kind of forgot where my room was. Can you maybe show me where it was again please?" he said looking at Xeno with cute eyes wondering if that would work on him or not wanting to show him everything. Kai didn't know when, but he started to really like Xeno and not it just a friend way. That was going to be something that he was going to need to keep to himself. Well at least for a little while.

"I don't really know. No one else has ever stepped foot into the pool, though I suppose if you want to you could always try it out." Xeno said with a small shrug. He had no idea what kind of effect the pool would have on Kai, but the only way either of them would know what would happen was if he was to actually do it. It could do the same for him, could really help him, or it could be disastrous. "If you want to you can try in the morning, I'll go with you to make sure nothing goes wrong." He offered not going to tell Kai he couldn't try the pool if he wished.

"Sure." Xeno agreed having no problem showing Kai back to his room, he got them both something to eat first then showed him the way. As they reached the room he turned to face the hero and gave him a small smile, "I'll see you in the morning, Kai. If you need me, I'm just down this way in the last room on the right." Xeno said motioning down the hall in the right direction. Aftering saying goodnight he went down the hall to his room and got ready to get some rest.

"Alright I would really like to try it. At least if that is ok I am wondering what effects it will have on me." he said looking at him. "Anyway thanks for everything I guess." he said as his stomach growled loudly. "Sorry about that." he said blushing lightly and looking at Xeno. "Guess I haven't ate since I woke up and it time to go to bed now." he said following him to the kitchen. When Xeno offered food he took it and ate the food. It was really good as well and he loved it.

Kai followed Xeno to his room. "Alright thanks for showing me the way back to my room you are great." he said as he listened to him. "Alright I understand see you tomorrow." he said as he bit his lip wanting to reach out and kiss him, but decided against it. Kai watched Xeno walk away from him and smiled thinking about how cute his butt was. After he saw Xeno go into his room Kai walked into his own room and shut the door walking over to the bed and laid down. "Stop thinking those thoughts Kai he isn't interested in you." he said as he raised his hand up into the air and then dropped it right next to himself. Kai then turned over and closed his eyes ready to go back to sleep

As he was walking away to his room he could sense Kai's eyes on him again and it made him chuckle softly. It was amusing to think he had anyone's attention since he had never been given that look before. Xeno oddly liked the attention though, it was a strange feeling he wasn't entirely sure of but he didn't mind Kai looking and wouldn't mind if he continued to do so. As he was getting ready for bed he was lying down with more energy and feeling strong than he had in a very long time, so long he had forgotten what it could feel like to have any kind of energy even if it still wasn't quite full. For awhile he laid in bed before he was finally able to get himself to relax enough to fall asleep. Sleeping comfortably and well after the initial struggle to fall asleep.

Kai woke up the next morning or afternoon he didn't really know what time it was when he got up. "Man this is a bad habbit." he said as he got up and realized that he didn't change clothes before going to bed and he started to get changed and sighed. "I really do need a bath I wonder if he has one I can use before I try out the water." he said then looked at his clothes. "I also have to see about washing my clothes I will ask him when I see him." He said to himself as he left his room and walked to where Xeno got him the food from before bed the day before.

Xeno had some of the best sleep he had in awhile and woke up happy and feeling well rested. Having washed up and changed he was in the kitchen part of the building figuring out what he was going to feed them for breakfast when he heard the sound of footsteps and then there was Kai. "Morning." He greeted the hero as he was finishing up the food. Getting them both something to drink as well he ate very much normal food just like everyone else in this world. He wasn't all that demented despite what he was, just as he could be quite nice despite what he was. He was standing there shirtless though just wearing some briefs and a pair of pants. This was his home after all, he didn't feel the need to be dressed fully in his own home.

Kai bit his lip when he found the kitchen and saw Xeno only wearing pants. "Morning now are you doing today?" he asked as he walked into the room and set down. "Anything I can help you with. Also i have a few questions. Do you have a bathroom that I can take a shower or bath in? Also do you have somewhere I can do some laundry? I need to clean my clothes and body I feel kind of nasty." he said looking at him giving him a smile. Kai looked at the food. "Looks like you already got all the food done when did you wake up?" he asked