The Savior or Betrayer? (Private, 18+)

Sathenus

"I didn't want to keep you waiting." Xeno replied at the mention of how fast he had gotten the bath prepared. He may have used magic to make it even quicker than normal but he used magic for most things. Following Kai into the bathroom watching the handsome man start to undress, eyes glued to the gorgeous man. Being told how Kai loved the bath made Xeno quite happy, a bright smile crossing his face.

Nodding the demon was quick to undress and join Kai. Instantly gravitating towards the other and relaxing by his side. The water really was amazing and he felt himself relaxing instantly. After enjoying the water for a moment he turned to Kai leaving over to capture his lips in a deep loving kiss.

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sathenus

• Dragongirl26

" do you know what? I love kicking back with you it may be one of the best things I ever do in my life. Anyting I am glad that I was brought here so we could be together and I could meet you." Kai said  looking at him and was so happy.

Kai was so happy that this was going on. " this water feels absolutely amazing that's one thing I'm going this is how we feel is Magic on this water and make it feel so good all the time and it never goes cold no matter how long were in it" kai said looking at him as he pulled Xeno close and kissed his cheek.

A small smile appeared on his face as Kai expressed that relaxing with him may be one of the best things he ever did in his life. It made Xeno incredibly happy to hear that. He loved that anything they did together made Kai so happy. "So am I." Xeno replied with a smile leaning over for a quick kiss.

"It certainly is nice." Xeno agreed. He lived putting magic into the bath water to keep it the perfect temperature no matter how long they spent in it. Being pulled closer to Kai he smiled at the kiss to his cheek but turned his head to catch Kai's lips on a deep passionate kiss. Anytime they were close he wanted to kiss him, wanted to be as close as possible. "I love you, Kai. So much." Xeno murmured.

Kai smiled and pulled him close. "With you and me combined I think we can do this. We can go to my timeline and start over. It'll be the best thing ever" he said smiling looking at him

Kai blushed when Xeno kissed him on the lips. "I don't know why that embarrassed me but for some reason it did it makes me feel happy that we have each other. I can't wait to spend the rest of our lives together." Kai said relaxing in the bath.

It really pleased Xeno to hear Kai speak so positively of the life that awaited them in the human's world. How he thought it'd be the best thing ever and how he too was looking forward to it. For Xeno it made him feel more relaxed and and excited to go knowing Kai wanted too and wasn't just going because it was what he wanted. Xeno knew in the end if Kai really did want to stay that he would have dropped it, but it made him much happier knowing the man wanted to be with him enough to want to leave and free him of his path.

A soft chuckle escaped the demon as the human expressed his embarrassment from the kiss without really knowing why while also confessing his live for him and the life that was awaiting them. "I think it's cute that I can embarrass you." Xeno admitted. "We have a great future ahead of us. I can't wait to see how it unfolds." He expressed with a smile.

"I just feel like I should inform you but everything is really different. you may have a little bit of a culture shock to begin with but I promise that I will be with you every step of the way" he said kissing him relaxing into the water more. Kai was actually excited that this was happening.

"It is kind of weird that you can embarrass me" he said blushing. "I am also proud to say that you are the only person that can actually embarrass me" he said looking at him and hugged him. "What is on the list after this?" He said

• 2 weeks later...

"Believe me, Kai. I expect things to be quite different." Xeno replied giving the human a small smile. In no way did he expect things to be the same or even close to what he knew here and while that was a bit unnerving it was exciting too. This was a whole new world and Xeno wouldn't be lying if he said he wasn't looking forward to seeing what he could do there. Kai had voiced how he wasn't sure magic existed in his world and while he'd be disappointed if he discovered that it was true he knew he wouldn't mind either way in the end. There were more important things on his mind than magic, even if it would make adjusting even harder for him. So used to depending on the magic in this world for even simple things.

"Is it?" He mused at the statement loving the other's blushing cheeks. Reaching out and cupping the other's cheek his smile seeming to show how fond of the human he had become. Ever since Kai had arrived there was a softer side of him that he just couldn't hide. His mind was drawn from how cute the human looked with his blushing cheeks and how fond of him he had grown in such a short time to what the plans were for the day when he was asked about what was next on their list. "Hmm, not much. We can wait to pack until after dinner as I don't suspect we'll be taking that much. So after this we could always just cuddle in front of the fire. It's to cold outside to go enjoy the forest I'm afraid." Xeno responded letting his hand return to his side.

"I expected things to be way more different as well. This makes me happy being here with you. I'm just wanting everything to be great. I really do enjoy relaxing with you" he said pulling him closer and ran his fingers through xenos hair. "You don't know how much this means to me to be here with you. I can't wait so we are together forever." He said smiling

"I'm actually happy that I'm seeing a different side. A side that the humans I have never seen before. A caring and genuine side one who knows the meaning of love and wants to explore it more export with me at that. Yeah let's pack after dinner and I would love to cuddle and sit in front of the fire with you. A day of relaxation it sounds amazing and then I can't wait to go back and do other things with you." Kai smiled as he looked at him. "We should get out of the bath soon and continue doing stuff" he said kissing xenos cheek

• 1 month later...

Xeno smiled as Kai pulled him closer and ran his fingers through his hair, leaning down he kissed the human with a small smile on his face. "I love how excited you are for our future together." The demon admitted with a soft laugh. It really was cute to see how eager Kai was for their future together and how much he seemed to mean to the other man. Especially since they came from such different worlds, quite literally. But he wasn't going to say that he wasn't excited and eager about their future too, though maybe not for the same reasons. Sure they were bound together now and sure he wanted to explore this relationship and see where it goes but there was more to it as well. This was his ticket to freedom and he was looking forward to having a whole new world to explore and discover. A new world that he could either rule and wreck havoc on or he could decide to just focus on them. There was a lot to discover and figure out and this was something he was quite eager about.

Chuckles softly, "I'm glad that you like this side of me, Kai." Xeno wrapped his arms over the human's shoulders and smiled at him. "But I can't promise that this will always be the side you're dealing with either. I hope you're prepared for that." The demon purred with another chuckle before kissing the man once more. "Great! Then we'll pack a dinner and cuddle in front of the fire once we're done here." It sounded perfect to Xeno and he was looking forward to it. Hummed as his cheek was kissed, "Do we have to? I rather like spending time in the bath like this."

Kai smiled "how could I not be excited about our future together. anything is possible and for once nobody's telling us what to do." Kai explained. "Did you want to read my mind to get up to speed from my time? Everything is a lot different than here and it might be someone of a culture shock if you're not prepared" Kai told him.

"Even like this side of me? I am just being me and nothing more. I understand that this might not last forever, but I hope that we can enjoy it while we can" he explained more and kissed his cheek. "That sounds amazing have a dinner and cuddle in front of the fire once more before we leave this time. I do think we should probably get out of the back soon as much as I enjoyed being in here with you we have a lot of stuff to do before we leave" he said holding him close.