what makes you happy.

rotten boy

I was just thinking about going shopping and getting new manga when I thought what makes others happy. I love to shop, I also like to sing and my kids are the things that make me happy:hamtaro-005 (12): so what makes you happy.:hamtaro-005 (10):

• Like 6

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rotten boy

• sarah3161

• uruha

• GPelka

Humm...

To be with my husband...

finally found a good job...

Seeing my brother...

Going on trip...

Finally, many things .. :p

But, speaking with my friends or members, here, it's a touch of happiness that I have each day ! :)

• Like 3

I'm happy when I go shopping, when I go to amusement parks, when I play tennis with my dad, when I go out with my friends, well, better said, my friends make me happy and my family does, I'm happy when I read a new good manga, when I talk to the members here

• Like 3

Getting my manga in the mail makes me sooooo happy! Also reading all the wonderful original stories and poems here on YO and of course my children. Their sweet smiles make my life worth living. :hamtaro-005 (6):

• Like 1

The simple things in life make me happy :)

A thank you, a smile, a "hey i'm glad i talk or was with you today, an expected "i love you"....

Of course those precious things come from my family, friends(here and elsewhere), and specially from one little guy that made me the most happiest person on hearth ever since he was born...

I've been thru hell in this life, but this i can tell you this... Happiness is always there you just need to look really good...

The the source of my light in my most darkest days is really my son... :)

Dancing is another thing that makes me happy...really happy...

I posted a photo of my kid here, but i removed it, it's in my album for whoever wants to meet him :)

• Like 2

@ Belita: I agree with Aoi... So cute... I want to pinch (smoothly) his cheeks like a old aunt ... :F

@ Rotten Boy : Thanks to you also for posting ! :)

• Like 1

Well to me... most of every thing and every day...

When other's are happy that make me happy...

by the smile of people do make me happy...

my family are my happies...

I am happy that I can do what I do...

And I can help other...

Also my happiness now day is People meet here...

I am just glad to be with you guys! ^^

• Like 2

Ermm..right now i will be extremely happy if im a loaded person...*MUCH~MUCH MONEY*

and i will be happy if im gud with math and also add math...=='''

i will be happy if i could go to Japan and meet -OZ- especially Aki...going to their Facts of Life concerts...do headbanging and...i wanna kidnap my Aki...ahahahha *evil laugh*

plus...i will be crazily happy if i could watch Naitou Taiki's stage performances...and gotta hug him..pinch him...and hug him tighter..ruffles with his hair...and finally could see him with baba chan again..*wtf*

truth is..i will be very extremely happy enough if my whole family is happy and my friends is happy...

their smiles is the most important things that could make me the happiest girl ever...^___^

family and friends is the most important thing in my life...EVER~~

I miss something...

Dai-chan's smile...

Somehow his smile and sound of laugh make me happy...

He has great smile and feel good laugh sound... ^^

And blue sky with cloud...

Dai-chan love blue sky and I like cloud...

Somehow now day about Dai-chan make me happy... ^^;;;

My family, my friends (including all the friends here on YO, of course), dancing, going in vacations, reading a good manga, watching a good movie, a BL one :D

What makes me happy surely is when I'm writing! :D

And when I'm reading and watching a good yaoi manga and anime! :))

The recent thing that makes me happy is when I got to communicate with you all in every threads!