Sacrificed (Closed to Dragongirl26) 18+

YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

Shiro yawns and rubs against Zero as he rubs his eyes.

"Aw... they are so sleepy," Shiba smiles with a soft laugh.

• 2 weeks later...

Shiro yawns and rubs his eyes with a mumble.

"Hm... looks like they need to be carried inside the house as well," Shiba laughs a little.

Soon they got home and Zero grabbed Shiro and headed into the room and then started to head to the bed room and laid Shiro down on there bed

Yuki yawned and closed his eyes wanting to sleep

Shiro yawns and once he hit the bed, he curls up and starts to fall asleep.

Shiba picks up Yuki and then follows Zero to the room, laying Yuki down next to Shiro.

• 2 weeks later...

Shiro curls up with Yuki and continues sleeping.

Shiba nods his head with a smile, "I guess they had a long day

• 2 weeks later...

Shiba nods his head with a smile, "I am glad this was a good fun day for them. It makes me wonder if they ever even endure a fun day like this," he sighs a little and rests his head on Zero.

"Yes I am really happy that you are here with them." he said then hugged him and then sighed not sure what to do next. "WE should find something else to do with them because I don't know what kind of fun they like." he said

Shiba smiles and nods his head as he hugs Zero as well. He nods his head, "oh, I am sure we will find other stuff they will like in due time. This is something not to rush after all," he rubs the back of his head.

Shiba smiles and nods his head and sighs, "but still... people are mess up to do that to a child," he shakes his head. He looks at Zero and smiles, nodding his head, "well I am glad to hear that."

Shiba tilts his head and rubs the back of his head as he follows Zero to the bedroom, "yeah but... I am not a kid though," he laughs a little as he sits down on the bed.

Shiba blushes and smiles a little as he nods his head, "well... at least I can be with you. I do kind of feel sad about having limited time visiting my family... but it's better then nothing I suppose."

"But shouldn't you be happy since you get to be with me," Shiba tilts his head. He rubs his chin, "well we had a busy day so we mind as well sleep as well."

"I am happy too," Shiba smiles and kisses Zero. He looks at Zero and tilts his head, slowly shaking his head, "well I can still see them but just not for a long period of time.. right," he tilts his head.

"that is true I am sorry about that. Creatures or things from our world can't live that long up there. Will they can if they kill people but still. Let's go to bed." He said looking at him

"It's fine, a little time is better than no time I suppose," Shiba smiles a little, He nods his head, "alright," he then lays down on the bed.