Sacrificed (Closed to Dragongirl26) 18+

YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

Shiro looks at the menu and points out the mac and cheese with chicken nuggets on the side with peas.

Shiba smiles, "well looks like kids liking mac and cheese never change," he laughs a little as he looks at menu, "have you decided what you wanted," he looks at Zero.

"yeah I think I'm going to get the burger. You know what never mind I want to try their steak" he said as the waiter came over and zero game him all of there orders. "What do you want my love?" He asked

Shiba rubs his chin as he looks at the menu, "hm.... I will take... the Chicken Parmesan. It sounds really good," he smiles a little.

Zero smiled and ordered the food when they came over and bowed for them to take there order and he gave the waiter all there orders and there drink orders and smiled as he did so. 

The waiters were so happy to see them again that they headed back and started to make all the food

Shiba smiles a little as he rests against Zero while looking out the window, looking at Shiro and Yuki.

The waiter came out smiling as he handed each of them no food after a while. "It is pleased to have the king here again" he bowed as he gave him the food.

"Don't worry about it." He said looking at him and then shook his head

Yuki blush as he was starting to eat his food for he was really hungry. "Yummy!"

"Yes they have the best food here I really like it" he said

Shiba smiles as he watches Yuki eat, "we are glad you like it Yuki."

Shiro starts eating as well and smiles, "it's very yummy."

Shiba smiles, glad that Shiro and Yuki liked the food and then starts eating as well.

Shiro smiles while he was eating.

Shiba smiles, glad that Yuki and Shiro liked the food while he was eating.

• 2 weeks later...

Shiro was eating and smiles a little.

Shiba smiles, glad that Shiro and Yuki liked the food.

"Looks like Shiro is done as well," Shiba finishes eating his food and smiles.

Shiro nods his head and lets out a soft hiccup.

Shiro nods his head and then lets out a hiccup, blushing a little.

Shiba laughs a little and nods his head, "I am sure they will even fall asleep even the ride back to the house."

Shiro yawns a little and rubs his eyes, smiling a little as he was completely full.

Shiba stands up and stretches up, looking at Shiro and Yuki, "do you think we should carry them back?"

Yuki yawned and looks like he needed to go to sleep immediately.

"Yeah I was going to suggest we carry them you can easy and I'll get shiro." Zero said as he grabbed shiro and started to take him. To the carriage that would take them home

Shiro rubs his eyes and yawns softly.

Shiba nods his head and smiles as he picks up Yuki as he carries him to the carriage.