Sacrificed (Closed to Dragongirl26) 18+

YaoiFanGirlBritty

Shiba nods his head, "yeah, you two can rest for a while and then, you two can have a nice, relaxing bath."

Shiro looks at Yuki and then at both Shiba and Zero, nodding his head.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

Shiba smiles and walks with Zero, Yuki and Shiro to Yuki's and Shiro's bedroom.

Shiro holds Yuki's hand and walks with him to their bedroom. Once there, he gets on the bed and yawns a little, rubbing his eyes.

Shiba smiles and rubs Yuki's and Shiro's head, "you two sleep good okay? We will be in the other room if you two need anything."

Shiro smiles and hugs Yuki, yawning as he then falls asleep while holding Yuki.

• 2 weeks later...

" have a good sleep and call us if you need us we will be close okay" zero the said kissing each of their heads before leaving the room

Yuki held him close and then went to sleep happy that everything was going to happen was going to go get them if he needed their help.

Shiba smiles and kisses both Shiro's and Yuki's forehead, leaving with Zero out of their room.

Shiro nuzzles against Yuki while he falls asleep, smiling while holding onto Yuki.

• 2 weeks later...

"So what should we do while the boys sleep," Shiba looks at Zero and smiles.

Shiro continues sleeping soundly while holding onto Yuki, rubbing his face against him.

• 3 weeks later...

Shiba rubs the back of his head and nods his head, "yeah I suppose we can. We still have a lot of work to do for it."

Shiro smiles in his sleep while snuggling Yuki.

• 2 weeks later...

Shiba blinks and laughs a little, rubbing the back of his head while blushing, "hm... very true. I mean... what was the original plan?"

Shiro nuzzles against Yuki while sleeping.

" I was thinking of taking you down into the Crystal Cave near the volcano it's really pretty down there and it's perfect for being in a honeymoon but I don't know if it's suitable for kids" he said

Yuki made cute sleeping noises

Shiba looks at Zero and rubs his chin, "well we can always have someone look after them if your not sure if they can handle it."

Shiro sticks his tongue out a little in his sleep.

• 3 weeks later...

"Well we will show Shiro and Yuki as much as we can. We will show them more once they get older," Shiba smiles a little.

Shiro nuzzles Yuki while sleeping.

• 3 weeks later...

" the issue is if we do go on a honeymoon I don't know who would be able to watch them I can show you where I was planning on taking you and you can see if it's suitable environment for children" he said looking at him 

Edited by Dragongirl26

Shiba tilts his head as he looks at Zero and rubs his chin. He slowly nods his head, "I suppose that works for me," he rubs the back of his head.

• 2 weeks later...

Shiba rubs his chin, "well I am sure we will figure something out," he looks at Zero. "I mean... do you really want us to go alone that badly," he looks at Zero and laughs a little, slightly nudging Zero.

• 2 weeks later...

"Hm... well I am sure whatever your planning must have like a spot for the kids to go like some kind of daycare," Shiba looks at Zero and tilts his head.

• 3 weeks later...

"No not really there's not really daycare in the Demon World per say...it's hard um... most of the Demons take care of their own children" he said looking at him thinking about it he could leave the kids with the servants but he didn't really know what else he could do

Shiba tilts his head to the side and then rubs his chin, "hm... really? Well that's interesting. Well I am sure your servants can handle a couple of kids. Shiro and Yuki are pretty well behave at least."