Sacrificed (Closed to Dragongirl26) 18+

YaoiFanGirlBritty

Shiba nods his head with a smile as he looks at Yuki and Shiro, glad they were having fun.

Shiro smiles and looks around while he was getting pushed, wondering what else there was at this place to play on.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

Shiro looks at Yuki and smiles as he enjoyed getting pushed.

Shiba laughs a little as he leans into Zero, "my arms are starting to get sore from all this pushing."

Yuki smiled and laughed.

"Same here. Hey you two the adults need to take a brake from pushing you two I'm sorry, but we need to rest don't want to get to tired now do we." Zero said

Yuki pouted a little, but nodded he really did understand.

Shiro smiles as he notices the pushing was slightly slowing down.

Shiba laughs a little, "your making it sound like we are old men or something. Don't worry you two, all we need is a break and we will push you again."

Shiro pouts and slowly nods his head, "okayyy."

"Yeah we just need a brake I will let you know when we are ready to go again." He said smiling as he went to sit down.

Yuki pouted but nodded and got up once the swing stopped and he went to look around to see what it going on

Shiba smiles and laughs a little, "they are so cute. Getting all pouty and stuff," he sits down next to Zero.

Shiro get off the swing when it stopped and follows Yuki, looking around.

Shiba smiles as he looks at Zero, "they are so new to this kind of place... it's kinda sad."

Shiro looks at Yuki and nods his head as he tilts his head, going up the ladder and sits at the top of the slide, "this ... doesn't seem as fun as the swings," he pouts.

"Well I am sure they will get use to these things at some point," Shiba rubs the back of his head.

Shiro nods his head as his butt slightly slid as he was on the slide, causing him to go down the slide.

• 2 weeks later...

Yuki followed with shiro's example it was fun just not as fun as swinging tho it was still fun and Yuki went down a few times before looking around wondering what else there was to do.

Zero smiled and looked at him and watched them have fun playing. "yeah i am sure they will as well."

Shiro looks around after attempting the slide a few times, wondering where else to play.

Shiba watches Shiro and Yuki, laughing a little, "I guess they didn't like the slide as much as the swings."

Shiro looks around and lowers his head with a sigh, not sure what to do but looks over at the seesaw, tilting his head.

Shiba laughs a little and nods his head, "yeah I was into swings when I was a kid as well," he rubs the back of his head with a smile.

Yuki smiled and looked at him and then set on the seesaw not sure what to do next it looked ok, but he wasn't sure how fun it was. "Huh not sure."

Jason smiled and looked at him. "I am glad that they are here with each other that way they could have fun and just spend time together."

Shiro looks at Yuki and then pushes his legs a bit as he moves the seesaw up and down, holding the handle tightly.

Shiba smiles a little and nods his head, "yeah, I bet they are glad too," he watches Yuki and Shiro, smiling, "seems like they are trying pretty much anything until we are ready to continue swinging them."

"I guess this how you do it." he said looking at them as he was now up in the air and looked at shiro

"Yeah I am glad they are trying new things it makes me happy to see that they do want to try new and fun things." he said smiling

Shiro nods his head as he continues pushes his legs. It was fun but he liked the swings more.

Shiba smiles a little and nods his head, "yeah, I am glad to see them look a lot happier than when we first saw them, especially Yuki. I am not sure about how happy Shiro was."

Yuki nodded and just did what he needed to do to play and keep yourself entertained.

"I don't think we will ever know how happy shiro was before we brought him down here, but I am glad that they both do seem like they're happy right now" he said looking at shiba

Shiro continues sea-sawing with Yuki and looks over at the swings.

Shiba looks at Zero and smiles a little, nodding his head, "yeah... I mean.. other than what happened to him, he seemed happy when I got him but I can only imagine he is more happy now that he is reunited with Yuki."

"But Zero and Shiba are much stronger than we are,"  Shiro lowers his head as he continues riding the see saw with Yuki.

"Oh I am sure they are. It sure beats being separated," Shiba smiles a little. He looks over at Shiro and Yuki, laughs a little, "it looks like they really want to go back on the swing."