A Rose in Hades (Closed)

MRiceball

"Mmh the very one" Hades replied as he finished his glass of wine and poured himself another full glass sipping the drink quietly. "The cabs will take you free of charge to wherever you want. And I'll make sure to have you visit often my boys despite their silent nature adore you" Hades admitted continuing to sip his drink as the children ate their food chatting between themselves.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• MRiceball

"Zeus needs to keep his mouth shut," Seph huffed as he fiddled with the menu then looked at Hades a little confused. "Um don't they normally charge a fair?" he asked softly then nodded. "I don't mind visiting as long as it doesn't mess with my classes or homework. I'm here on a scholarship so I have to keep my grades up," he explained. "But I like them too," he said with a kind smile. When the food was served he began to eat in silence.

"Zeus does as he wishes and does what he thinks is best" Hades replied with a frown. "As for the fair they will wave it for me" Hades added wiping the youngest face occupying himself before looking at Seph. "Heres the deal I'll pay you to keep my gardens pretty and give me something nice to look at and a place for the boys to play. You can do it around you work schedule and when your free" Hades admitted with a small smile.

"He thinks?" Seph said then sighed and shook his head, he had never really met his father just been told a lot of things by his mother Demeter. But he let it go and smiled when Hades said he'd pay him to handle the garden. "Okay," he said with a bright smile then looked at the boys. "The three of you will have to let me know what flowers you like. And you too sir," he said happily as he looked at Hades.

"I'll send out someone to purchase seeds and supplies later tonight and you can come visit tomorrow and see what else is needed and I can take you shopping to get it" Hades replied with a small smile the male quite happy to have such a beautiful area in his home.

"I think I can do that. Classes start.....oh wait," he said softly and looked a bit confuse. "Um what's today? Saturday right? Sorry I think waking up in your house has thrown me off a bit," he said sheepishly. He was free sunday but his classes started monday so he'd be busy. "Um so do I need to get ahold of a certain person to get back to your house?"

"Oh, no you can just call for a cab and tell them your visiting. Just show them my card and your all good" Hades explained as he set the card down in front of Seph the male watching his new friends reaction. "Don't worry if your busy you don't have to make the trip" Hades added a little shyly.

Seph looked over the card then smiled brightly as Hades. "Thank you! I'll try to come by as often as I can," he said with a bright smile. "I read that if you have a hobby you love to help with stress for dealing with school," he chuckled. "Plus I'd love to make a beautiful garden for the three of you," he said smiling at the boys.

"Well then thank you" Hades replied with a soft smile the male quite embarrassed to be asking for help on something since Hades often kept his problems to himself from everyone who came into his lives. With a small sigh Hades happy moment was interrupted by his phone continuing to go off. With a frown the God silenced his phone:"it's time for us to go boys. I need to get back to work and head home" Hades added With a small frown the three not arguing as the waiter brought them Togo boxes.

Seph panicked a bit when Hades said they had to go and tried to finish what he could then blushed when the waiter brought them to-go boxes. He felt rather stupid

"Um should I call the cab here?" he asked softly. He really didn't want to wait for the cab alone at a place he didn't really know. Honestly he wanted to go back with them and get to know the boys as well as Hades. He knew his mother wasn't fond of him but Seph understood that there could be know life without death.

"Cab is already waiting" Hades mumbled putting the boxes in a bag the male a little frantic on time as he sighed. "Just head out the doors and my personal cab will take you home, just promise to call when your home safe if you need to borrow a phone" Hades added setting his card down in Front of Seph before carrying the boys out leaving just as quick as they came.

"Oh...okay. Thank you. And the four of you be safe as well. And boys those flowers should last you a really long time," he said as he took the card and made sure he had the phone Hades had given him. He even made a note to himself to return Hades' shoes soon. "Thank you again for everything sir," he said with a sad smile then waved goodbye to the boys before leaving the restraint. He didn't mind living at Athena's but she made him stay in the guest house, it was nice but lonely.

When he got outside he nervously looked around then went over to what he hoped was the cab and asked the driver if he was right before getting in.

"This is the right cab and I've already been given directions to take you home" the cab driver replied with a small smile.

(I want to do a timeskip possibly three weeks with no contact between the two.

"Okay. Thank you," Seph said softly and settled into the back seat and tried not to fidget in the seat. He ended up asking questions about the underworld during the ride.

(( Okay. Do you have an idea for how they meet up again?))

(Yes I do I've been plotting for it XD just have Seph be home)

The man smiled and fate a nice little tour throwing in some history facts about the all mighty ruler Hades and his plans to make the city more happy including adding gardens and more parks for the demons and the dead.

(( Alright))

Seph frowned as he finished up his homework for the day and looked out the nearby window. The room had blue walls and nearly every bit of the decor was blue. He liked blue but this was a hollow blue, empty with no warmth to it. It made him feel even more alone. Sad blue he had began to call it.

Seph wished he had a friend, there were a few nice people in his classes but he worried that they were just being nice to him but didn't really care. "Is it too late to try to go and work on the garden? They must think I lied to them," he sighed as he pulled the card out of his pocket. "He was just being nice to me. Messing with his stupid country nephew," he sighed. He wondered if he could visit Hera and her girls. Hera had always liked him even if he was one of Zeus' offspring. He wondered if Zeus even remembered that he was his father.

Knocking a little hard on the door Rus stared at the beautiful house the boy alone and holding a bag close having run away from home without his father noticing since he'll was quite hectic.

Seph looked around the corner of the living room at the door. No one ever knocked. Athena pounded but then again she only spoke to him when mad about something. But this didn't sound like her, maybe she had sent a servant for something? It was odd but he wouldn't hide so he headed to the door and opened.

He had not been expecting the youngest guardian of the underworld. "Rus? What are you doing here dear? Is it cause I haven't been able to visit?" he asked worried tgat he had upset him. "Do you want to come inside?"

"I need to find our uncle" Rus replied looking quote tiered and worn out as he stood on the step clearly having traveled quite far. "You said he was your father. I need to find him to help dad!" Rus admitted almost on the verge of tears the youngest having gone through he'll to find Seph.

Seph was surprised by the request but put his hand on Rus' back and lean him inside and to the kitchen. "Here have a seat and I'll get you something to drink? Are you hungry? I can make you something then you can tell me what's going on and I can try to help."

"I just need to find uncle..." Rus mumbled as he sat down at the table. "Dad has been drinking a lot...and mom sn't feeling good he's been sleeping in the basement for a few weeks now." Rus admitted the boy scared as he curled up onto his chair unknowing to Seph the poor lad was covered in bruises from their father who was quite the drunk. "My brothers helped me sneak out and sent me to find uncle to wake mum up"

"Um okay. I'm a bit confused. Is Hades your mother or father?" he asked softly since he thought he had heard the boys call Hades dad at some point but perhaps he was wrong, he might have only thought that he heard it. "I'll message Hera an ask her to help. I've never actually spoken to Zues. Mother didn't want him influencing me," he explained as he pucked up a paper with all his contact numbers on it and hoped he was messaging her the right way.

"Hades is our mom...he birthed usfrom but he prefers being dad since our actual dad isn't really around until now" Rus admitted not sure how everything really worked, will he be able to get dad medicine?" Rus asked referring to Hades as dad. "He was really sick last week" Rus finished before looking down at the table clearly not able to look Seph in the eyes.

"Oh okay," Zeph said softly as he moved to the kitchen to fix Rus a warm drink. "I texted Hera about being able to meet Zeus. Would you like some hot cocoa? Milk or tea?" he offered wanting to help Rus quickly but what could he do really? He wasn't in contact with Zeus. "Rus if I can get into see Zeus quick enough I'll go to you house and see if I can do anything to help."

"Can I stay here for a little bit and get cleaned up before we leave?" Rus asked slightly wanting the tea but, the poor lad was exhausted and to tiered to even focus on what Seph was saying.